Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Gestures That Girlfriends Love. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gestures That Girlfriends Love. (49097 Views)

Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies / Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees / Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by lolaxavier(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2014

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by ugwum007(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
AriDsexy: Hmmm,the list above is ok but for me.
Maximum attention and love me senseless.
My bad,u said gestures....let me correct myself before someone does tongue

babe, y dont we love each other 'senselessly' like u prescribed?
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by ichidodo: 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
No 3 is very dangerous....tried it with my best mate and got swept into the gutter by a drunk bikeman some years back..
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by san316(m): 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
kajoula:

BRO,... grin [size=18pt]WHY YOU DEY VEX NOW[/size]
Abeg no mind me joor. Na d way some guys dey behave. E get as e be o.
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by ChiSun27(m): 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle: I don't like compliments especially one that has to do with my clothes or jewelleries.

I may never have to use them again if you compliment them. Sounds weird but that's me

You know one thing my friend....

You must be 'unpleasable' .... You have never liked anything that seems pleasurable in the sights of other girls.

What is the problem?
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Tex42(m): 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
nneh1: This is so true bcs I go crazy over a guy that does any of these especially no 1,2 4 and 6 but unfortunately they don't.
u'll go gaga for players cos they alone would do all these just to have a field day with jelly between ur legs.

make ur boyfrnd no hear u o!
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Afrok(m): 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
I don dey talk am say make Una no dey copy tips on relationships for oyinbos to come put here, this is nairaland, a site owned by a Nigerian. So give us tips that'll work perfectly on Nigeria girls undecided shikena...

Well the points are noted, thank U op coz U never can tell, my gf to be might want to be treated like a white girl, so these tips will go well for me wink
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by aboyaji(m): 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
vizkiz: if you do these with my girl, she will just keep looking @ you like this

undecided
do you know the name of that dude in the image you uploaded?
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Sunshinelady(f): 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
pasqal09: 1. Unexpected Hug From Behind
A hug from behind says you wanted to be close to her so badly that you couldn't even wait for her to turn around. Especially when it's a surprise, it's a great way to show you care. Make sure it's your girlfriend though, random girls aren't as enthused with surprise hugs.

2. Giving Precise Compliments
Rather than saying "you look pretty" (actually, you should say that too) compliment her on a specific piece of jewelry, or the way her hair looks, or the color of her dress. It's more authentic than a blanket compliment. Compliment her often but not so much that it becomes insincere.

3. Walk Between Her and The Street
it's nice to let her know you care about her. Don't demand it, but when walking on the sidewalk subtly staying between her and traffic is incredibly sweet.

4. Put Your Arm Around her and rub her arm
A persons arm might be the most platonic place on the body, which is why it's such a cute spot to rub. It says I care about you so much I just want to touch you

5. Hand on her back as you walk in a crowd
Not in a forceful or territorial way, but more to asure that she's still there next to you. It also shows how proud you are to be with her.

6. Bring up details from Past conversations
Girls know they drone on sometimes, but it's the boyfriend's duty to listen. Let her know you've been listening by casually bringing up things she's mentioned in past conversations. In fact this one can be applied to all your friends, not just that special someone.

7. Say thank you even after small things
When she wakes you up in the morning so you're not late, when she hands you a towel as you get out of the shower, when she makes the meal she knows you like. Also make eye contact with her as you say it, she'll love it.
wow, OP its like u just read my mind. Number 1 & 6 are just divine ( number 1 specifically 4ur man o, not just any random goat)
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Sunshinelady(f): 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
vizkiz: if you do these with my girl, she will just keep looking @ you like this

undecided
. Hahahaha, I don't beliv u joor. Unless she no love u
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Sunshinelady(f): 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
Mprex: Hulalat! grin grin cheesy

Where are them guys Come and learn from the Op

Op's girlfriend must be lucky lipsrsealed
. Aswear, he just hit d spot
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
emm does this apply to Nigerian Girls if it is then you may have some challenges like i did a couple of donkey years back

1. Unexpected Hug From Behind
Be careful where this happens, if it is on her street or tejuosho market .. Wrong Move! if it is at the Palms Shoprite or a street on Banana Island or Lekki 1/2.. Right Move. grin This is because Girlfriends need to maximize the ambience of the location you want to show love..

2: Giving Precise Compliments: Please gauge the level of sophistication of your girlfriend before she fall ya hand.
Me: Hey girl, what are you wearing, smells awesome
Girlfriend: It is a Marks n Spencer Blouse and I wore it straight from my batch of new clothes..
Me:

3. Walk Between Her and The Street See response 1: better driving a car than walking an a street in Mushin Olosha or Ebute Metta or Akowonjo..

All the other points are okay, but the impact is over-rated (on the Nigerian scene) .a better gesture would be to ...

1: Surprise her with a Gift of something she says she loves but could not afford (iPhone 6 plus comes to mind)
2: Out of the blues, divert from your planned route and take her to a Chinese restaurant for Lunch.
3: Remember your BF/GF Anniversary by having a radio talk-show host call her to wish her happy anniversary
4: Transfer N100k into her account and leave a remark "not much but thinking of you.."

a whole lot of other ideas that Nigerian Girls should find highly rated wink grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Sunshinelady(f): 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
kayciano: hmmmmm.
ALL DIZ RELATIONSHIP TIPs.....YET we meet kata-kata..
MOST of our PARENTS were not THOUGHT DIZ TINS ..yet dey LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
RELATIONSHIP I SAY, IS NOW CHEVRON JOB...or permanent JOB.
DESPITE all diz infiltrations from MODERN DAY CHURCHES , RELATIONSHIPS DOCTORS and etc...
we still WALLOW in APATHY with each NEW RELATIONSHIP.
4ME , am just tired of all diz useless TIPS...
I just told my LADYFRIEND dat we need RELATIONSHIP LEAVE...this will enable us reason things and know how far we have faired as well as understand if we need to continue....because for me its just becoming NEEDLESS...
MOST times if we stay SOLELY as guys, we achieve more.
MOST THINGS,.i have achieved so far..were gotten when i stayed put and reasoned .
UPTILL dis moment i cant DEDUCE ROLES of most girl friends...
AM not saying MY LADY is evil but there are some times as a MAN ...u may need a BREAK to reason solely...
I DONT BLAME MEN WHO ARRANGE SEPARATE ROOM for their WIVES...
. Dis mainly happens to pple who get intimate like dey r married, cos som soon get tired & fed up. If u date som1 u love, platonically, u can't get fed up. There's one rare sweetness in platonic love
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by MizMyColi(f): 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
These tips are beaurifuu smiley
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by masterplan303(m): 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
@op, who get time for all these sad

Smh,na woman wrapper you wan turn abi?

The head of ur mama no go gree for you grin grin grin

Naso e take they start
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Sarimah(f): 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
I love no1 smiley
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by tellwisdom: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
U wan hold Nigerian gurl for back make she give you elbow sad

1 Like

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Sike(m): 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
Op, any gesture for we boys?
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by eckersley: 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
missberrypop5: it doesn't sound weird, me too. Esp when a guy tells me my hair is beautiful, makes me feel like it's not at all.

your username in the first place is eerie and stops short of being looney shocked cheesy

The whole crap was pulled out of a lived-happily-ever-after Hollywood movie.

Why wud u put ur arm on a girl's back in public? Mehn, u don't hv to tell everyone she's ur girl

2. Walking btw her and traffic makes no difference. when the accident happens, quote me, d 2 of u will surely be killed

3. Put ur arms around her and rub them blah blah blah. do u wanna break her clavicle wt ur heavy arms?

the senseless list goes on and on
Bottomline
----------
Just be responsible, have a purpose in life, PLENTY of MONEY and she'll be doing those 7 gestures for u.
1 to 7 is all Shitvalry and not Chivalry

I'm outtie
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by luckybaddest(m): 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
zicoraads: I do all these to Frankysnow grin grin
not in my area Where all my friend are badoo including me
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
undecided Sucker for love

Its guy like you that fall in love with prostitutess undecided

1 Like

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
Waspy: You gat esteem ish lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Nah, I'm a lot confident in myself, I just don't like compliments

2 Likes

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
obongproff:

Why do I smell low self esteem?
Nah grin far from it
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by usibengate(m): 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
Just thinking
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
Mprex: Hulalat! grin grin cheesy

Where are them guys Come and learn from the Op

Op's girlfriend must be lucky lipsrsealed
Keep dreaming! OP copy the thing and paste. Talk is cheap!
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
TrollMan:

I always knew you were weird!

Why should you hide the accessories because of an innocent compliment? Are the compliments sarcastic?

You NEED DELIVERANCE...
grin
Na u Wan do d deliverance?
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
MizMyColi: These tips are beaurifuu smiley

Beautiful not beaurifuu.
Hain, you shared the OP's post Hun? embarassed
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Cliqteam(m): 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gud
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by lawrenceunaa: 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
chimerase2: Op I can see u luv killing cats but take amu easy undecided
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
Thank you op!.
Just when I was beginning to give up on Nigerian men and their cave man mentality.... You gave me a little glimpse of hope.
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by cooljoe(m): 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sarimah: I love no1 smiley
now m stalking u
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
ChiSun27:

You know one thing my friend....

You must be 'unpleasable' .... You have never liked anything that seems pleasurable in the sights of other girls.

What is the problem?
I was wired that way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? / Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl / Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.