Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Gestures That Girlfriends Love. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gestures That Girlfriends Love. (49114 Views)

Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies / Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees / Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by kajoula(m): 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
san316: Don't waste all these on your girlfriend, preserve them for your wife. It's unfair that men are so kind to their mistresses but when they get married they'd be unromantic with their wives. God go punish you if you call your mistress 'my love' and call your wife 'madam' or 'mama tunde'

BRO,... grin [size=18pt]WHY YOU DEY VEX NOW[/size]
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by nnekaogo: 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
Dump her!

vizkiz: if you do these with my girl, she will just keep looking @ you like this

undecided
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Naavah(f): 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
Very true.....see y I still like my ex. Lol
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
pasqal09:
Are you sure she's your girl? undecided

No man can be absolutely sure of that. . . These people are only yours when they're (physically) with you.
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
nneh1: This is so true bcs I go crazy over a guy that does any of these especially no 1,2 4 and 6 but unfortunately they don't.
And immediately, I scrolled up to check No 1,2,4 and 6 in case of incasity.
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by gatiano(m): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
laugh worry me as i read few tips, iphone 1, 2, 3 to 5 na process, iphone 6 don join now, before before, na everybody's hair minus her own.
if she nice a little, maybe few unneeded things will be ok.
if she rich or nice patapata, men must do the cooking and help in cleaning up like say job no dey.

aunty abeg, all those thing no work except all the above is done.
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by noskybanj(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
Diz tins are all nice, bt life is far more diff unless u want 2 live ur life a pretender. B urself, n b sweet nd kind 2 ur woman d way u naturally r. d fact dat ur love comes naturally 2 every little details concerning her Is wat makes it special.
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Abbey2sam(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle: I don't like compliments especially one that has to do with my clothes or jewelleries.

I may never have to use them again if you compliment them. Sounds weird but that's me

It sound like a lie
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by pasqal09: 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
Naavah: Very true.....see y I still like my ex. Lol
He has these qualities and yet he's your ex?
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
zicoraads: I do all these to Frankysnow grin grin
And that's why I love you. grin wink
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by killercute16(m): 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
missberrypop5: it doesn't sound weird, me too. Esp when a guy tells me my hair is beautiful, makes me feel like it's not at all.
I really love your hair@ur pix.
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
And what of the other way round? undecided
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by timilehing(m): 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
Trying number 1 can get u a big slap if u're not careful

1 Like

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by blakky97(m): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
I don't have a babe
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by pasqal09: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nobleval: And what of the other way round? undecided
Watch out for part 2
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by experimentist: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
pasqal09: 1. Unexpected Hug From Behind
A hug from behind says you wanted to be close to her so badly that you couldn't even wait for her to turn around. Especially when it's a surprise, it's a great way to show you care. Make sure it's your girlfriend though, random girls aren't as enthused with surprise hugs.

2. Giving Precise Compliments
Rather than saying "you look pretty" (actually, you should say that too) compliment her on a specific piece of jewelry, or the way her hair looks, or the color of her dress. It's more authentic than a blanket compliment. Compliment her often but not so much that it becomes insincere.

3. Walk Between Her and The Street
it's nice to let her know you care about her. Don't demand it, but when walking on the sidewalk subtly staying between her and traffic is incredibly sweet.

4. Put Your Arm Around her and rub her arm
A persons arm might be the most platonic place on the body, which is why it's such a cute spot to rub. It says I care about you so much I just want to touch you

5. Hand on her back as you walk in a crowd
Not in a forceful or territorial way, but more to asure that she's still there next to you. It also shows how proud you are to be with her.

6. Bring up details from Past conversations
Girls know they drone on sometimes, but it's the boyfriend's duty to listen. Let her know you've been listening by casually bringing up things she's mentioned in past conversations. In fact this one can be applied to all your friends, not just that special someone.

7. Say thank you even after small things
When she wakes you up in the morning so you're not late, when she hands you a towel as you get out of the shower, when she makes the meal she knows you like. Also make eye contact with her as you say it, she'll love it.
for wetin na! cry

Oga leave me jor
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by pasqal09: 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
timilehing: Trying number 1 can get u a big slap if u're not careful
That's if you to it to any random girl
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
pasqal09:
lmao! You caught him abi her.grin some people can lie eh.
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by amanze15(m): 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
crisycent: We give them money, compliment them, show love, release sperm and them go say we no they try!! Weytin
women have been insatiable since the days of lot's daughters
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Naavah(f): 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
pasqal09:
Lmao.......ever heard of a nigga that nags? I'm grateful for my present bf.
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by amanze15(m): 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
3, 4 & 5 dey sweet naija girls ehn, grin
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
pasqal09:
Watch out for part 2
waiting...
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by ojaydedon(m): 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
undecided undecided

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by pasqal09: 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
Naavah:
Lmao.......ever heard of a nigga that nags? I'm grateful for my present bf.
Lol, that's new
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by IYANGBALI: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
Op una no dey tire with this una copy and paste thing?dis is Naija,here money talks not romance,ask Genevieve,Funke akindele and iya ngbali

1 Like

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by experimentist: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
pasqal09: 1. Unexpected Hug From Behind
A hug from behind says you wanted to be close to her so badly that you couldn't even wait for her to turn around. Especially when it's a surprise, it's a great way to show you care. Make sure it's your girlfriend though, random girls aren't as enthused with surprise hugs.

2. Giving Precise Compliments
Rather than saying "you look pretty" (actually, you should say that too) compliment her on a specific piece of jewelry, or the way her hair looks, or the color of her dress. It's more authentic than a blanket compliment. Compliment her often but not so much that it becomes insincere.

3. Walk Between Her and The Street
it's nice to let her know you care about her. Don't demand it, but when walking on the sidewalk subtly staying between her and traffic is incredibly sweet.

4. Put Your Arm Around her and rub her arm
A persons arm might be the most platonic place on the body, which is why it's such a cute spot to rub. It says I care about you so much I just want to touch you

5. Hand on her back as you walk in a crowd
Not in a forceful or territorial way, but more to asure that she's still there next to you. It also shows how proud you are to be with her.

6. Bring up details from Past conversations
Girls know they drone on sometimes, but it's the boyfriend's duty to listen. Let her know you've been listening by casually bringing up things she's mentioned in past conversations. In fact this one can be applied to all your friends, not just that special someone.

7. Say thank you even after small things
When she wakes you up in the morning so you're not late, when she hands you a towel as you get out of the shower, when she makes the meal she knows you like. Also make eye contact with her as you say it, she'll love it.
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
I tried hugging my gf from behind once, and got karate-kicked in the torso. I just took it like a man and laughed.
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ok....this is what movies does to us. undecided Ladies, wake up! Guys like these don't exist(or at least, they're scarce)
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by ochiosa(m): 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
vizkiz: if you do these with my girl, she will just keep looking @ you like this

undecided
may be you have not been doing things like that to her
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
nneh1: This is so true bcs I go crazy over a guy that does any of these especially no 1,2 4 and 6 but unfortunately they don't.
Have you tried me? grin grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Waspy(m): 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle: I don't like compliments especially one that has to do with my clothes or jewelleries.

I may never have to use them again if you compliment them. Sounds weird but that's me
You gat esteem ish lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by nomabeeee(f): 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
kayciano: hmmmmm.
ALL DIZ RELATIONSHIP TIPs.....YET we meet kata-kata..
MOST of our PARENTS were not THOUGHT DIZ TINS ..yet dey LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
RELATIONSHIP I SAY, IS NOW CHEVRON JOB...or permanent JOB.
DESPITE all diz infiltrations from MODERN DAY CHURCHES , RELATIONSHIPS DOCTORS and etc...
we still WALLOW in APATHY with each NEW RELATIONSHIP.
4ME , am just tired of all diz useless TIPS...
I just told my LADYFRIEND dat we need RELATIONSHIP LEAVE...this will enable us reason things and know how far we have faired as well as understand if we need to continue....because for me its just becoming NEEDLESS...
MOST times if we stay SOLELY as guys, we achieve more.
MOST THINGS,.i have achieved so far..were gotten when i stayed put and reasoned .
UPTILL dis moment i cant DEDUCE ROLES of most girl friends...
AM not saying MY LADY is evil but there are some times as a MAN ...u may need a BREAK to reason solely...
I DONT BLAME MEN WHO ARRANGE SEPARATE ROOM for their WIVES...
nawahoooo(eyes popping)u re jst too mean and strict..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? / Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl / Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.