Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,564 members, 7,955,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:42 PM

My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? (2463 Views)

Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / Topic: 12 Signs That She Might Be Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 4:34am On Sep 20, 2014
My wife keeps calling her ex on phone every blessed day. The worst of it is that she speaks wit him on or before 8am on daily bases and each day they talk on phone for four to five times. I have tried to stop her and each time I do she tells me that her ex keeps calling whereas she is the one calling. She keeps asking me if I want both of them to be enemies. I am not comfortable with that and I feel like beating her terribly but I am not the beating type. I wish to quit the marriage despite what I spent on my wedding because I am not happy with the marriage. Since I cant have happiness in the marriage, I don't think it worth it. Folks your advice will be appreciated. Thanks!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by ironheart(m): 4:43am On Sep 20, 2014
tell her to either chose you or her ex, report the matter to her parents, because from your tone, you will not only beat her, you will kill her. I believe prevention is better than cure, by the way, why did you marry her? you blind? a man who is crying can still see. love with your heart, marry with your head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by ayukdaboss(m): 4:43am On Sep 20, 2014
No she's not. Confirm if he is working at MTN Customer Care.

Okay Seriously
I have some questions Sir?
1)Were you the cause of their breakup?
2)Is her EX Married?
3)Are you giving her the attention she really needs as a woman and a wife?
4)Have you tried talking to her?

I sincerely hope she married you for love if not you don enter one chance and please try not to quarrel with her because you will end up beating her up which would make matters worse.

Alternatively encourage her to join NL. She needs some speaking into her life at the romance section.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by adamooye5(m): 4:43am On Sep 20, 2014
@ Op you don't sound like you are incharge of d family, or rather u dn't act as the head of the family. On my openion, as a family you and your wife should know the things you both like and those you dn't like vis visa.You really need to tell her how much you dn't like her contacting her Ex. If not, your marriage is heading to d wall.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Opiosko: 4:45am On Sep 20, 2014
grin grin grin No be from my mouth them go hear say ogbaje go heaven.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by lilbabyak(m): 5:11am On Sep 20, 2014
dead man walking. she has already made you the ex
Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Lumyboi(m): 5:23am On Sep 20, 2014
@ op u r definitely a learner... angry
Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 20, 2014
grin grin grin

Sir, you are making some mistakes;

1. Referring to someone as ex and yourself as the husband. The facts speak for itself na. Try swapping the titles...better?

2. You are cheating with the woman on the 'ex'. She keep calling him to apologise.

3. Sir, you are the 'ex', only you have refused to be confined to the past.

Be properly guided!

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 20, 2014
She obviously has no respect fro you and I can see why I mean how can you allow such a thing to continue This is an insult to your manhood, you don't have to beat her to make your point but as a man no matter how hard headed your wife is, you have to know where to draw the boundaries, and you can't allow a woman to disrespect you like this especially not your wife, women are very easy to cross their boundaries and trust me the next one she will do will be bigger then this.

I mean nigga I can't believe you opened this thread, so what do you want? For us to tell you your duty and man right? You sure you are even ready for marriage or you just jumped into it? undecided

Here's the thing you should do since you lack a peni...s, stop it! Yes stop this bullshi...t, who's the man in that house? And why in God's name will your wife not even a gf be talking to her ex every single day? Tell her to stop it or leave your house simple as that. That's your house, thats your wife and you have the right to stop this.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Coldfaya(m): 6:02am On Sep 20, 2014
Na wa o! Were u instrumental to their breakup? I think she's cheating on her ex with u (husban). Gobe!!
I think u rushed d wedding for fear of this ex thinking marriage will end their love
Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 20, 2014
rokiatu: She obviously has no respect fro you and I can see why I mean how can you allow such a thing to continue This is an insult to your manhood, you don't have to beat her to make your point but as a man no matter how hard headed your wife is, you have to know where to draw the boundaries, and you can't allow a woman to disrespect you like this especially not your wife, women are very easy to cross their boundaries and trust me the next one she will do will be bigger then this.

I mean nigga I can't believe you opened this thread, so what do you want? For us to tell you your duty and man right? You sure you are even ready for marriage or you just jumped into it? undecided

Here's the thing you should do since you lack a peni...s, stop it! Yes stop this bullshi...t, who's the man in that house? And why in God's name will your wife not even a gf be talking to her ex every single day? Tell her to stop it or leave your house simple as that. That's your house, thats your wife and you have the right to stop this.
U took d words right outta my mouth. Wife? Not gf. Na she pay brideprice abi na fabu b d tory? Pls do wat dis lady has said ok

1 Like

Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by chimerase2: 6:20am On Sep 20, 2014
*still sleeping*
Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by datguru: 6:34am On Sep 20, 2014
If she your wife or your girl friend ?
Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by somcherry(f): 8:08am On Sep 20, 2014
Shouldn't this be in the family section undecided
Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Iamoilprince(m): 8:29am On Sep 20, 2014
I can't stand dat kinda marriage! Wuould hv sent her packing long ago

1 Like

Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by 100Cents: 8:35am On Sep 20, 2014

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by 100Cents: 8:47am On Sep 20, 2014
20pounds: grin grin grin

Sir, you are making some mistakes;

1. Referring to someone as ex and yourself as the husband. The facts speak for itself na. Try swapping the titles...better?

2. You are cheating with the woman on the 'ex'. She keep calling him to apologise.

3. Sir, you are the 'ex', only you have refused to be confined to the past.

Be properly guided!

You guys can be very wicked...

cheesy
Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by In2systemsTech(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2014
Tell her a story about how you run into your ex.... Later start making calls to an invisible ex, in front of her.... Observe her reaction

1 Like

Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by equlibrium(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2014
Fuckshit, no commentus? undecided
Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 20, 2014
@ op, hw old is the marriage. And is ur wife a christian, if she is then spend sum quality time to pray. And then have a chat wit her , truely try to get d reason why she is still calling the ex . Wht ever the reasons maybe . Then lets us knw. Lets see hw we can leverage on that.
Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by equlibrium(m): 8:57am On Sep 20, 2014
Its called once deybe syndrome
her ex has deybe, etc.
Universally known as okafor's law of mpiakus

1 Like

Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by 100Cents: 8:57am On Sep 20, 2014
Climaths: @ op, hw old is the marriage. And is ur wife a christian, if she is then spend sum quality time to pray. And then have a chat wit her , truely try to get d reason why she is still calling the ex . Wht ever the reasons maybe . Then lets us knw. Lets see hw we can leverage on that.

English.

This matter needs force...
Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by coolzeal(m): 8:59am On Sep 20, 2014
Felt like slapping the b*itch outta her system. It does not take a soothsayer to know she has no respect for the institution of marriage likewise her husband. Send her a*ss to her parents, she's not ready for marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by lawrenceunaa: 8:59am On Sep 20, 2014
i don't think it is only phone calls that is binding her with her ex undecided

Oga op, as you have tried to call her to order but she refused arrange a meeting b/w her parents and urs so she can choose b/w ur marriage with her or the phone calls + wink with her ex cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 20, 2014
lawrenceunaa: i don't think it is only phone calls that is binding her with her ex undecided

Oga op, as you have tried to call her to order but she refused arrange a meeting b/w her parents and urs so she can choose b/w ur marriage with her or the phone calls + wink with her ex cry
i strongly support dis ur ideal. Vry thoughtful. Oga op give this ideal a thought

1 Like

Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Edoblakky(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2014
@OP, you have tried! How did you manage to accommodate your wife calling her ex everyday for God-knows-how-long? I'm a married man, I know what it feels like to have a wife call her ex constantly; it's not a sweet experience! Your wife needs to be educated on her responsibility as a wife. Please talk to her parents or close relatives and if she doesn't heed their advice then know that you have a real cross of a decision to carry.
Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Ivanspring(f): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2014
This story sounds unbelievable. Its a pity that you've lost your authority as the head of your home. Your wife is not submissive to you and she doesn't respect you either. Are you supposed to be pleading with your wife to stop such an act? You are weak and your wife believes you can't do anything.

I'm sorry but when a wife loses respect for her husband that marriage is finished because it can lead to death...the husband who is short tempered may be pushed to beat some sense into her and anything can happen.

This is Nigeria. We have traditions and cultures that deal with such attitude from a wife. Find yours and apply it. You are a man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by ifoundmyperfect: 9:27am On Sep 20, 2014
The way I see it, no amount of leash will stop this woman (your wife) ending this until she fully and satisfactorily sees the end of it. When a woman's heart is fix on something or someone, deliverance from revered prophets are ineffective. Guess you are both @ fault on dis one. She was still very much into this her Ex and you were too busy being inlove and trying to secure your investment by tying her into marriage. Pele... I wish you all the best...
Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by fuckshit: 10:20am On Sep 20, 2014
Can FÜCKING see OP has been provided with FÜCKING lovely suggestions. His the man & he should FÜCKING prove that, he should be FÜCKING firm & take a decision.

I FÜCKING do not subscribe to beatings. Am FÜCKING totally against it.
Not all might FÜCKING see it this way but I feel she's having a FÜCKING "Emotional affair" which is often a FÜCKING gateway affair leading to full blown SEXÜAL infidelity grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by equlibrium(m): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2014
fuckshit: Can FÜCKING see OP has been provided with FÜCKING lovely suggestions. His the man & he should FÜCKING prove that, he should be FÜCKING firm & take a decision.

Not all might FÜCKING see it this way but I feel she's having a FÜCKING "Emotional affair" which is often a FÜCKING gateway affair leading to full blown SEXÜAL infidelity grin grin
@fuckshit
You are probably 13 but right now you are my hero

1 Like

Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by 100Cents: 11:24am On Sep 20, 2014
fuckshit: Can FÜCKING see OP has been provided with FÜCKING lovely suggestions. His the man & he should FÜCKING prove that, he should be FÜCKING firm & take a decision.

This is Fuc.king hilarious coming from Mr. Fuckshiit..
Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by fuckshit: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2014
equlibrium:
@fuckshit
You are probably 13 but right now you are my hero
FÜCK!! Am all laughs right now.
A big FÜCKING thanks.

FÜCKING trust me, am FÜCKING above 13, by a great FÜCKING number of years. grin grin
Just being fuckshit & having fun

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Still Stick To Him? / I Have Been Desived With Virginity / Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.