Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,542 members, 7,958,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? (2465 Views)

Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / Topic: 12 Signs That She Might Be Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2014
What kind of girls do guys seek as their wife, I mean! The begining of his marriage was wrong. One thing is to know urself, another is to know another person whch is quite tidious.
Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by equlibrium(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2014
fuckshit: FÜCK!! Am all laughs right now.
A big FÜCKING thanks.

FÜCKING trust me, am FÜCKING above 13, by a great FÜCKING number of years. grin grin
Just being fuckshit & having fun
16 then?
In teenage eyes, thats an awful lotta years
and you are able to use fűck in soooo many creative ways. Its a gift I tell ya, a gift
Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
fuckshit: Can FÜCKING see OP has been provided with FÜCKING lovely suggestions. His the man & he should FÜCKING prove that, he should be FÜCKING firm & take a decision.

I FÜCKING do not subscribe to beatings. Am FÜCKING totally against it.
Not all might FÜCKING see it this way but I feel she's having a FÜCKING "Emotional affair" which is often a FÜCKING gateway affair leading to full blown SEXÜAL infidelity grin grin
you are a fuc..king genius, how you fu...c king put this together is fu...c king amazing. Your name fu...c king suits you.
Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Ishilove: 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
equlibrium:
16 then?
and you are able to use fűck in soooo many creative ways. Its a gift I tell ya, a gift
Move over, gramps cheesy
Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by fuckshit: 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
rokiatu: you are a fuc..king genius, how you fu...c king put this together is fu...c king amazing. Your name fu...c king suits you.
FÜCK!! A big FÜCKING thanks grin grin
Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by fuckshit: 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
equlibrium:
16 then?
woow! FÜCK!!! Am FÜCKING loving this. nope fuckshit ain't a FÜCKING teenager grin grin
Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by fuckshit: 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
rokiatu: you are a fuc..king genius, how you fu...c king put this together is fu...c king amazing. Your name fu...c king suits you.
FÜCK!! A big FÜCKING thanks grin grin
Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by fuckshit: 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
equlibrium:
16 then?
woow! FÜCK!!! Am FÜCKING loving this. nope fuckshit ain't a FÜCKING teenager grin grin
Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by TrollHunter: 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
She ain't over him, she will definitely go back to fuccck him or already fuccking him any time she's mad at you. Cut that bltch off to save your self from heartbreak/depression. She a thot!
Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Tallesty1(m): 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
She is not cheating on you.

She calls to tell him how good you are and how she is happy to have you.

On a Serious note, get her people involved, tell your own people let them sit her down and call her to order.

If she fails to listen then become her ex-husband.

THUNDER FIRE THE GIRL THAT WILL CALL HER EX FROM MY HOUSE.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by DiamonJ: 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
Joofirst: My wife keeps calling her ex on phone every blessed day. The worst of it is that she speaks wit him on or before 8am on daily bases and each day they talk on phone for four to five times. I have tried to stop her and each time I do she tells me that her ex keeps calling whereas she is the one calling. She keeps asking me if I want both of them to be enemies. I am not comfortable with that and I feel like beating her terribly but I am not the beating type. I wish to quit the marriage despite what I spent on my wedding because I am not happy with the marriage. Since I cant have happiness in the marriage, I don't think it worth it. Folks your advice will be appreciated. Thanks!
my dear u deserve a woman who will cherish, love and respect what u share, ur so call wife doesn't love you, she has feelings for her ex than u, plz don't settle for second best, and i bet u she still sleeping with her ex, there are million of girls out there who will give u that peace of mind and happy home u deserve, forget what u spent on marriage, make thief take wetin she has steal but make she no steal again, get a life and u will see how she will see d beauty in u, she believe without her nothing
Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
I think you are the problem, you married a woman who does not care about you.
Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ok and u are still asking"could she b cheating on u"?? Bros u well so? abi u no fit read d hand writing on d wall.

No she is cheating on her ex ni
Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by otswag(m): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
There's a simple solution to this issue. Get a chics number n start calling her frequently in ur wifes presence. If she asks who she is, tell her its a close friend u work with.Naturally, she go para n when she does, remind her that's how u feel when when she does the same with her ex. If she is a sensible woman and she really loves u, she will stop. If she doesn't, hmmm, oga ade, there is something deeper than just exchange of calls going on btw them.
Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by equlibrium(m): 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
Bros
u nor date b4 u mari ne?
Nwoke, get you game back on son, bia kan gwa gi, ibu bachelor inugo?
Means cha aint married, you and me dey d same category, I realise my situation, u no realise ya own.
haka zaka zauna, za gama chin abinchin ka, ka gi? kana za boy is good, za boy is good.
zan chi buro ubanka fah! angry
Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by xtervaganza(m): 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
ironheart: tell her to either chose you or her ex, report the matter to her parents, because from your tone, you will not only beat her, you will kill her. I believe prevention is better than cure, by the way, why did you marry her? you blind? a man who is crying can still see. love with your heart, marry with your head.
no need to report that insolent wh0re.

Heaven knows I'll send her far away from my home that moment I caught her
Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by xtervaganza(m): 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
ayukdaboss: No she's not. Confirm if he is working at MTN Customer Care.

Okay Seriously
I have some questions Sir?
1)Were you the cause of their breakup?
2)Is her EX Married?
3)Are you giving her the attention she really needs as a woman and a wife?
4)Have you tried talking to her?

I sincerely hope she married you for love if not you don enter one chance and please try not to quarrel with her because you will end up beating her up which would make matters worse.

Alternatively encourage her to join NL. She needs some speaking into her life at the romance section.
i agree with each and every point u made beside that #3

Calling her ex right in front of her man?

This topic boils my blood
Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by xtervaganza(m): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
rokiatu: She obviously has no respect fro you and I can see why I mean how can you allow such a thing to continue This is an insult to your manhood, you don't have to beat her to make your point but as a man no matter how hard headed your wife is, you have to know where to draw the boundaries, and you can't allow a woman to disrespect you like this especially not your wife, women are very easy to cross their boundaries and trust me the next one she will do will be bigger then this.

I mean nigga I can't believe you opened this thread, so what do you want? For us to tell you your duty and man right? You sure you are even ready for marriage or you just jumped into it? undecided

Here's the thing you should do since you lack a peni...s, stop it! Yes stop this bullshi...t, who's the man in that house? And why in God's name will your wife not even a gf be talking to her ex every single day? Tell her to stop it or leave your house simple as that. That's your house, thats your wife and you have the right to stop this.
may CHINEKE ALLAH OLORUN GOD personally bless you
Re: My Wife Calls Her Ex Four To Five Times Dairly, Could She Be Cheating On Me? by xtervaganza(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
Oh my GOD .....

I need to leave this topic asap b4 this anger ruins my night .

Can't believe you're putting up with all this.

What really gave her the spine to try this with you?

I am very very sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Running A Runs Babe. / Should I Still Stick To Him? / Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.