Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

I Was The Only Journalist That Rejected TB Joshua's 50k Bribe-Ibekwe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was The Only Journalist That Rejected TB Joshua's 50k Bribe-Ibekwe (7335 Views)

Photo: Meet The Woman That Rejected President Buhari's Appointment / Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) / See Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was The Only Journalist That Rejected TB Joshua's 50k Bribe-Ibekwe by Krak(m): 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
aderonila18: It's very telling when the people defending a Pastor always resort to calling people Bastards, fools , maggot and such! What are they teaching in that church?
True.

1 Like

Re: I Was The Only Journalist That Rejected TB Joshua's 50k Bribe-Ibekwe by DecodeUrDreams(m): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
Are you tormented, pressed down & chased in your dreams at night? Do you have sex and or eat in your dreams. Listen to prayerLikeRain radio and pray along. Our pastor will put an embargo on your tormentors at PrayerLikeRain Radio service every Wednesday and Thursday night at 10pm live on 103.1 Unilag FM.

Connect with #prayerlikerain on FaceBook.
Re: I Was The Only Journalist That Rejected TB Joshua's 50k Bribe-Ibekwe by focus7: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
tunde705: PERUSING THROUGH THE OP'S PROFILE AND POSTS, I HAVE COME TO HATE MYSELF FOR COMMENTING ON THIS TOPIC.

HE IS NOTHING BUT A SADIST WHO ALWAYS WISH PEOPLE EVIL.

PEEPS PLEASE TAKE 5 MIN TO LOOK AT HIS PROFILE AND POST THEN YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN.
every has d right to decide what he chose to believe and become but as for me I will not be a gullible.
Re: I Was The Only Journalist That Rejected TB Joshua's 50k Bribe-Ibekwe by PenSniper: 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nicholas's behaviour in this case belies his aclaimed award achievements. And all those that have risen in his defence are either fools or mischievious or both. For an act to have been termed a bribe, it must've been clearly seen as an attempt to cover up a wrong, a wrong already known to the intended recepient, Nicholas in this case. Scores of people, including a professional rescue team from South Africa plus first-hand rescue workers in Nigeria have been to the site. I am no fan of TB Joshua or his brand of church, but given the fact that amongst these people must have been fortright people who cannot be cajoled into silence plus those that may have no use for the 'prophet', none of them have reported anything odd other than the attempt to add more floors to the building without adequate precautions, what then is Nicholas gloating about ? Although i agree that money could not have been offered, that is if it was at all, without alterior motive, but for what ? It may have been for image laundrying in which case it would be wrong to call it a bribe. With his so-called professionalism, Nicholas should've stated the reason behind the 'bribe' as he knows it or lay off, otherwise, he was only seeking to achieve cheap publicity through a tragedy of that magnitude which makes him a depraved element.

2 Likes

Re: I Was The Only Journalist That Rejected TB Joshua's 50k Bribe-Ibekwe by tunde705(m): 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
focus7: every has d right to decide what he chose to believe and become but as for me I will not be a gullible.
. THE FACT IS THAT YOU ARE A SADIST...
Re: I Was The Only Journalist That Rejected TB Joshua's 50k Bribe-Ibekwe by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
Fashola has not done anything same Nigerian Christians are already screaming APC is Islamic and that Fashola is a Muslim persecuting Christians. Talk more of when he's done charging the rogue pastor for involuntary manslaughter...
Abegi free Fashola joor...

See your brother Wesley below
https://www.nairaland.com/1911333/apcs-islamic-agenda-synagogue-collapse

rusher14:

I feel you.

I do think there needs to be some restraint from the Governor as a person being of different religious leaning himself.

One has to be careful not to turn this situation into a religious war.

However, I believe in due time the prophet/clairvoyant/Hotelier would be charged to court.

Scores are dead so I trust it would not be swept under the carpet.

I do hope the place as been sealed off to prevent any evidence being compromised.

Pictures and documents should already have been taken.

Also, it would be wise of the MOG to avoid making any public announcements concerning the case once charged.

Re: I Was The Only Journalist That Rejected TB Joshua's 50k Bribe-Ibekwe by Coldfeet(f): 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
McWhillion: Bro, there is nothing new that he's reporting, we've heard all the stories. The guy is just making a weak attempt to achieve cheap publicity, tell me something about all what he said that you've not known already. If you notice the whole write up states all his career achievements so far, that's cheap publicity.
Thought I was the only one that noticed the self advertisementgrin what he intends to achieve by all this is what I don't get. Mr Ibekwe name the other journalist that collected the 50k bribe since you are so sure you are the only one that didn't collect.

1 Like

Re: I Was The Only Journalist That Rejected TB Joshua's 50k Bribe-Ibekwe by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
1United1: Ekwensu Abia Church grin grin grin

Bribe Inside Church??
Are you nicholas?
Re: I Was The Only Journalist That Rejected TB Joshua's 50k Bribe-Ibekwe by focus7: 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
tunde705: . THE FACT IS THAT YOU ARE A SADIST...
Is unfortunate that ur pastor has not been able to cast out the demons in u. But have u try to use seven bottles of holy water?
Re: I Was The Only Journalist That Rejected TB Joshua's 50k Bribe-Ibekwe by Nostalgia21(m): 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
and if this is not true NICOLAS IBEKWE God will punish you!
Re: I Was The Only Journalist That Rejected TB Joshua's 50k Bribe-Ibekwe by esoboy875(m): 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
God knws
Re: I Was The Only Journalist That Rejected TB Joshua's 50k Bribe-Ibekwe by iswell1(m): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
u no it by ur self that what u say is lie, so stop abuse pple
Re: I Was The Only Journalist That Rejected TB Joshua's 50k Bribe-Ibekwe by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2014

1 Like

Re: I Was The Only Journalist That Rejected TB Joshua's 50k Bribe-Ibekwe by 100Cents: 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
You people should have known before now, that the high and mighty are never flogged but patted on the back when they mess up.

And the only way the poor reacts is by writing insults on the media or internet.

Smh...

Ibekwe should have collected his N50, 000 inconvenience and transport money.. case closed..
Re: I Was The Only Journalist That Rejected TB Joshua's 50k Bribe-Ibekwe by 100Cents: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
PenSniper: Nicholas's behaviour in this case belies his aclaimed award achievements. And all those that have risen in his defence are either fools or mischievious or both. For an act to have been termed a bribe, it must've been clearly seen as an attempt to cover up a wrong, a wrong already known to the intended recepient, Nicholas in this case. Scores of people, including a professional rescue team from South Africa plus first-hand rescue workers in Nigeria have been to the site. I am no fan of TB Joshua or his brand of church, but given the fact that amongst these people must have been fortright people who cannot be cajoled into silence plus those that may have no use for the 'prophet', none of them have reported anything odd other than the attempt to add more floors to the building without adequate precautions, what then is Nicholas gloating about ? Although i agree that money could not have been offered, that is if it was at all, without alterior motive, but for what ? It may have been for image laundrying in which case it would be wrong to call it a bribe. With his so-called professionalism, Nicholas should've stated the reason behind the 'bribe' as he knows it or lay off, otherwise, he was only seeking to achieve cheap publicity through a tragedy of that magnitude which makes him a depraved element.

English is not easy.

I think I agree with you..

His statement was just unnecessary calling the N50k bribe money..

What will he gain by offending TB Joshua over a monumental cacophony involving inglorious loss of human lives in a megalomaniac and cataclysmic manner tantamount to errondon errondus.
Re: I Was The Only Journalist That Rejected TB Joshua's 50k Bribe-Ibekwe by 100Cents: 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
PenSniper: Nicholas's behaviour in this case belies his aclaimed award achievements. And all those that have risen in his defence are either fools or mischievious or both. For an act to have been termed a bribe, it must've been clearly seen as an attempt to cover up a wrong, a wrong already known to the intended recepient, Nicholas in this case. Scores of people, including a professional rescue team from South Africa plus first-hand rescue workers in Nigeria have been to the site. I am no fan of TB Joshua or his brand of church, but given the fact that amongst these people must have been fortright people who cannot be cajoled into silence plus those that may have no use for the 'prophet', none of them have reported anything odd other than the attempt to add more floors to the building without adequate precautions, what then is Nicholas gloating about ? Although i agree that money could not have been offered, that is if it was at all, without alterior motive, but for what ? It may have been for image laundrying in which case it would be wrong to call it a bribe. With his so-called professionalism, Nicholas should've stated the reason behind the 'bribe' as he knows it or lay off, otherwise, he was only seeking to achieve cheap publicity through a tragedy of that magnitude which makes him a depraved element.

English is not easy.

I think I agree with you..

His statement was just unnecessary calling the N50k bribe money..

What will he gain by offending TB Joshua over a monumental cacophony involving inglorious loss of human lives in a megalomaniac and cataclysmic manner tantamount to errondon errondus
Re: I Was The Only Journalist That Rejected TB Joshua's 50k Bribe-Ibekwe by Lucasbalo(m): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
1United1: By ordering his goons to attack first responders and keeping them off the site for 51 hours, TB Joshua should be charged for murder.
Gbam. In a civilized world, the guy would be arrested for at least manslaughter if not murder but in a country run like a family business, nothing will happen to him. May the souls of the departed rest in peace.
Re: I Was The Only Journalist That Rejected TB Joshua's 50k Bribe-Ibekwe by 1United1: 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
barcanista: Are you nicholas?

No! Banned by Mynd! You should able to guess well! cheesy
Re: I Was The Only Journalist That Rejected TB Joshua's 50k Bribe-Ibekwe by folawiyoma(m): 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
Watching and using my modular to think about this.

First. I watch the video but my impression is ( is this air plane the same airplane that passed for four time. If it is then it should be looked into and if its not it should be looked into.

Secondly. Is the building fit to have another 4 story s building on it and the approval it should have? They should look into that a swell.

Thirdly. Is there an attack?.

Lastly. I want at least 5 eye saw witness . Just want to ask, if tb Joshua was inside the building when this happen. What will be everybody report?

Will we criticize the pastor or morn him?
Re: I Was The Only Journalist That Rejected TB Joshua's 50k Bribe-Ibekwe by dBard: 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
tunde705: IF IT WAS A NONENTITY LIKE YOU FASHOLA WOULDNT HAVE BLINKED AN EYE BEFORE DESCENDING ON YOU. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FOREIGNERS FLY TO NIGERIA TO WORSHIP AT THE EVERY SUNDAY? FASHOLA KNOWS WHAT THE STATE AND EVEN THE COUNTRY IS GAIN FROM TB JOSHUA .

Thanks f d insult, won't bother replying that since you've already shown how uncouth u are.

No wonder ppl refer t ur country as a failed state esp with ppl like u as prime examples of the citizenry.

kudos

1 Like

Re: I Was The Only Journalist That Rejected TB Joshua's 50k Bribe-Ibekwe by dBard: 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2014

If it was for image laundering, wat would u call it? ??
Re: I Was The Only Journalist That Rejected TB Joshua's 50k Bribe-Ibekwe by Tbagwell1(m): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
Re: I Was The Only Journalist That Rejected TB Joshua's 50k Bribe-Ibekwe by dBard: 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
JonBee1: Fashola has not done anything same Nigerian Christians are already screaming APC is Islamic and that Fashola is a Muslim persecuting Christians. Talk more of when he's done charging the rogue pastor for involuntary manslaughter...
Abegi free Fashola joor...

See your brother Wesley below
https://www.nairaland.com/1911333/apcs-islamic-agenda-synagogue-collapse

This is why countries like d U.S.A n odas are considered great cos in certain situations, they act regardless of political/religious affiliations.

Though it's true wat u said, but the onus lies on Fashola as a leader t take d necessary steps t ensure wateva went wrong is addressed as appropriate.

How would u feel if someone u knew had bin involved? ??
It's high time d citizens start having faith again in the system and this Starts with the Leaders.
Re: I Was The Only Journalist That Rejected TB Joshua's 50k Bribe-Ibekwe by naptu2: 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't

allisonluvsu: The Lagos State Government has indicted Prophet Temitope Joshua, General Overseer, Synagogue Church of All Nations, over the collapse of a 6-storey guest house in his church.

Death toll in the tragedy which occurred last Friday has hit 80 as rescue workers intensify efforts to evacuate the remaining victims trapped under the rubble. There is likely no hope of any more survivors.

•Prophet T.B. Joshua: Indicted

In a statement issued on Wednesday, the Lagos State Government insisted that Joshua did not have approval for the building, therefore the addition of more floors to the existing two-storey building was illegal.

Source: http://naija247news.com/2014/09/lagos-implicates-t-b-joshua-as-death-toll-hits-80/#.VBvKs6Oh-XU

[b]The government, however, said investigations were still on as to why the building collapsed.

Commissioner for Physical Planning and Urban Development, Olutoyin Ayinde said government would not shut down the church until investigations were concluded.

Ayinde expressed sincere condolences and sympathy with those that lost their loved ones and those that were injured in the unfortunate incident.

He said the Government and indeed the Ministry was particularly saddened that innocent lives were lost.

The Commissioner clarified that no plans were in the offing to take over the collapsed structure site until thorough and detailed investigation as to the cause(s) of the collapse had been concluded.

According to him, government is conducting a preliminary investigation into the cause(s) of the collapse and would leave nothing to chance to unravel what cause the building to collapse.

He added that if there was any violation of relevant planning laws, government would take appropriate action.

To this end, Ayinde said a team of engineers from the Ministry and other state government agencies were taking samples from the foundation and materials from the wreckage of the building for detailed analysis.

He stressed that government does not arbitrarily take over properties when testing to ascertain the structural integrity of any building that collapses.

On the veracity of the “Strange Plane Theory,” alleged to have dangerously flown low over the building 50 minutes before the collapse, he said the Ministry had submitted the video clips, as provided by the Church to the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) with the coordinate of the collapsed site for investigation and professional comment.[/b]

Meanwhile, the Chairman of the Lagos State House of Assembly Committee on the Environment, Tobun Abiodun, has expressed belief that some government officials may have allowed themselves to be compromised and influenced to allow the church construct the collapsed building illegally.

Ordinarily, officers in-charge of physical planning in the state are supposed to act where buildings become defective or where they do not follow laid-down procedures, he argued.

Tobun, who described the incident as a major disaster and a great loss, however, condoled with the families of the deceased and said the government needed to be more careful and pro-active to prevent a similar incident from happening again.

Quoting a report by the National Emergency Management Agency, NEMA, Tobun said that the building ought to have only four floors instead of six, according to the foundation of the house.

“But my concern is that we have town planning officers that should supervise buildings in the state, they are accomplices. There is no way someone would build a six-storey building instead of four and they would say they were not aware. I believe that they compromised standard.

“Until they know that if they compromise in any way they are risking people’s lives, there would be problem. They should be more pro-active in the discharge of their duties,” he said.

But the Chairman of the Physical Planning Committee of the House, Mufutau Egberongbe, while defending the officials of the Ministry of Physical Planning and Urban Development, urged Nigerians to adopt voluntary compliance to laws as enforcement of the laws is supposed to be a last resort.

One of the challenges facing the ministry, according to Egberongbe, is the lack of adequate staff.

“How many are the staff of the ministry to go round Lagos when buildings are springing up on a daily basis? Voluntary compliance to laws should be our primary responsibility,” he said.

He said the government officials would have faced heavy criticisms from people if they had decided to implement the law to the letter in relation to the building, adding that it even costs the government money to carry out demolition of structures.

To him, if the church had done what it should do, the incident would have been averted.

Poster: www.loadedvilla.com
https://www.nairaland.com/1910069/addition-more-floors-synagogue-guest
Re: I Was The Only Journalist That Rejected TB Joshua's 50k Bribe-Ibekwe by naptu2: 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
biodunid: Synagogue: Fashola orders church staff out

Chukwuma Okparaocha -Lagos, with Agency Report

LAGOS State governor, Mr Babatunde Fashola, on Sunday, directed all staff of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Ikotun Egbe, to leave the site of the collapsed building, to allow rescue workers do their job.

Fashola, during his visit to the church, on Sunday, expressed sadness at the loss of lives, adding that the incident was unfortunate.

He urged the General Overseer of the church, Prophet Temitope Joshua, to ask all his staff to step down from the collapsed building site until rescue work was finished.

“When we finish, if you have any person, whether an engineer or a medical person who you want to be on the site and working with them, so as to know what they are taking there, then it is easier; they can report to you and then report to me. But we can’t continue rescue operations with your men hanging around here,” he said.

While commiserating with Prophet Joshua, who came to meet him at the site of the collapsed structure, Governor Fashola, however, directed that the staff of the church should give way for the rescue workers to be able to carry out the job of evacuating the debris and rescuing possible victims still trapped under the collapsed building.

The governor, who was received at the site by the state Commissioner for Physical Planning and Urban Development, Olutoyin Ayinde, told Prophet Joshua “what you need to understand now is that this place is now an accident scene and so all your staff must leave this place. We need to take control of this place and let people who are trained to do this job to do so.”

Meanwhile the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), on Sunday, said 44 dead bodies had been recovered, while 130 people trapped in the collapsed building had, so far, been rescued.

The Public Relations Officer of the agency, Mr Ibrahim Farinloye, confirmed this in a telephone interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), in Lagos.
Farinloye said 80 per cent of people rescued from the building were women.
He said two female children, aged four and eight, were also among those rescued.

According to him, the continued rescue exercise had increased the number of dead persons from 17 to 44.

God will strike back at my enemies –TB Joshua

Pastor Joshua has said God will get back at those he believed were behind the building collapse incident recorded on his church premises on Friday.

The cleric insisted that the incident was the handiwork of those bent on destroying his reputation and the church, saying that “God will get back at them.”

According to him, the collapse of the guest house which had, so far, reportedly killed over 44 people, was part of a grand scheme to destroy him.

“A big head wears the lion heart. Don’t quickly forget the incident of Boko Haram here, even though it was televised, they said it was a lie, but they later realised it was true. Don’t also forget the Ebola issue here too, they sent messages to all of you, to scare you from coming to this church,” he stated.

“Don’t be scared, you are not the target, I am the target,” he told the congregation, adding that “I know my hours have not yet come. I have not yet finished my job; I have not finished my job.”

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/16062-synagogue-fashola-orders-church-staff-out

https://www.nairaland.com/1903875/synagogue-fashola-orders-church-staff
Re: I Was The Only Journalist That Rejected TB Joshua's 50k Bribe-Ibekwe by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
1United1: Fashola disappointed me heavily in the manner the collapse building is being handled?

I am beginning to hate him and what he stands for? Imagine if it were to be one mushroom church or a poor man's building, the premise would have long been sealed! angry angry

you shld understand that it is not just about TB Joshua. you re being sentimental about it because of whatever it is you have against TBJ, but it doesnt work like that.
Re: I Was The Only Journalist That Rejected TB Joshua's 50k Bribe-Ibekwe by dBard: 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Re: I Was The Only Journalist That Rejected TB Joshua's 50k Bribe-Ibekwe by amtalkin(f): 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
I can't upload the audio for now...but you can listen to it in http://lindaikeji..de/2014/09/explosive-journalist-nicholas-ibekwe.html?m=1
Re: I Was The Only Journalist That Rejected TB Joshua's 50k Bribe-Ibekwe by naptu2: 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
[size=14pt]]DOWNLOAD AUDIO Recording Of TB Joshua Allegedly Bribing Journalists To Manipulate Collapsed Building Story.[/size]

Prophet TB Joshua says “I would be very happy if you can help me go & correct some of the things that is inside the paper”.

In the midst of the controversy surrounding the SCOAN building collapse, another new but damning information has popped up, presented by an investigative reporter, Nicholas Ibekwe.

Following last Friday’s tragic collapse of a building inside the Synagogue Church of God premises which killed 80 people, an audio tape has emerged and in it you can hear someone who sounds a whole lot like the leader of SCOAN Prophet TB Joshua offering N50,000 “fuel money” each to journalists who were invited to the church for a press briefing.

Ibekwe was amongst the reporters that visited the synagogue after the tragic incident that has taken over ninety lives so far.

He claims that T.B Joshua offered him and his colleagues N50.000 each when they visited the site. However, unlike the other reporters, Ibekwe refused the ‘brown envelope’ offered and has taken to Twitter to air his displeasure and disappointment over how the entire tragedy is being handled by SCOAN, the government and the press at large.

His tweets on the tragedy began on September the 14th. He first tweeted that reporters were not allowed at the site of the collapsed building.

He tweeted the proof of the ‘bribe’ offered to the journalists.

In the recording, when the reporters asked for an official statement, T.B Joshua is heard replying them, saying “which official statement you want me to give?” Towards the end of the recording, he is also heard asking them what they were going to report and they responded with laughter. It seemed like a light-hearted conversation between him and the reporters but in the end, no official press release was given.

The Synagogue Church has barred reporters from the site of the collapsed building.

— Nicholas Ibekwe (@nicholasibekwe) September 14, 2014

Lagos State Commissioner for Physical Planning just arrived at the site of the collapsed building. He refused to talk to reporters — Nicholas Ibekwe (@nicholasibekwe) September 14, 2014

Members of Synagogue Church are stopping reporters from doing our jobs here. What is the church hiding? — Nicholas Ibekwe (@nicholasibekwe) September 14, 2014

Reporting of building collapse in the Nigerian media is too kind on TB Joshua. Could this be because his doles out cash daily to reporters?

— Nicholas Ibekwe (@nicholasibekwe) September 20, 2014

Last Sunday, I was the only journalist who turned down TB Joshua’s N50,000 bribe offered to each reporters. — Nicholas Ibekwe (@nicholasibekwe) September 20, 2014

The govt has a way of dealing with cases of collapse buildings. why are they not applying it in #synagogue‘s case. Why wait for documents?

@nicholasibekwe when a government is not committed to the truth, it commits itself to excuses. — J #BringBackOurGirls (@omojuwa) September 20, 2014

Those of you saying the govt is adopting tact, I say rubbish. This selective “tact”. Over 90 lives were destroyed & you’re asking 4 tact.

Nigerian journalists habitually collects money at press conferences and events. They call it “brown envelop”. I call it bribe! — Nicholas Ibekwe (@nicholasibekwe) September 20, 2014

And for those of asking for prove. I’ve audio proof of TB Joshua telling reporters he’s N50,000 each from them.

This is not a Nigerian thing alone.This a a failure of politicians across the Africa. #Synagogue — Nicholas Ibekwe (@nicholasibekwe) September 20, 2014

For instance, the South African ambassador drove tothe #Synagogue to console TB Joshua before Fashola and Goodluck and Lagos PDP.

TB Joshua also said he had received letters of condolence from different ambassadors. How did this man become mightier than the law? — Nicholas Ibekwe (@nicholasibekwe) September 20, 2014

I’ve never been insulted like this all my life. For being brave to say the truth people have called me all kinds of names. Jeezzz #Synagogue

For those of you asking for proof of TB Joshua offering reporters N50,000, please don’t miss my next tweet. Same goes for those insulting me — Nicholas Ibekwe (@nicholasibekwe) September 20, 2014

Audio Proof https:///WO2nQ9Iwnc via @audioboo #synagogue

DOWNLOAD the recording below;

http://septin911.com/download-audio-recording-of-tb-joshua-allegedly-bribing-journalists-to-manipulate-collapsed-building-story/
Re: I Was The Only Journalist That Rejected TB Joshua's 50k Bribe-Ibekwe by tbaba12345: 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
Re: I Was The Only Journalist That Rejected TB Joshua's 50k Bribe-Ibekwe by adconline(m): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
McWhillion: I'm not sorry to say that that Nicholas Ibekwe is a fool. What is the #50k bribe for, if he cannot say let him shut his dirty hole he calls a mouth.
You are bereft of logical reasoning. Why was TB handing out 50K to Journalists? Did TB hand out money to journalists prior to the collapse of his church? If this is not inducement, what's the money for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

With Tunde Fowler's appointment, Nigeria's finances has given to Tinubu / Breaking! Enugu Central Police Station Under Siege As Biafrans Barricade It-pics / Alleged N2.2bn Fraud: Fayose’s Trial Begins Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.