Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! (25224 Views)

Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage / Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ms right....Mr right......its OK abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
Mr wrong nko

1 Like

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by mdee1(m): 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
iwakolewa: But some guys have these traits too and they are worse than women.
instead of u to learn from this, u r busy looking for ways to turn it...women very sturbborn and strong-headed(some not all sha)

5 Likes

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
valmunich: Why will one be in a relationship if the girl does all these

same question here .

2 Likes

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by blakky97(m): 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
90 percent of todays girls have all these qualities

2 Likes

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
chidyhels: Mr wrong nko
hahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
relationship matters are no no for me smiley I will think about my Mrs Right one day. But certainly not today..

1 Like

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by KillerBeauty(f): 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hokay
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Opiosko: 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
mdee1: instead of u to learn from this, u r busy looking for ways to turn it...women very sturbborn and strong-headed(some not all sha)
Obviously she's a potential mrs wrong. Anyone who shifts responsibility like that is a hell no... he/she will never take correction but thinks advise or admonition is meant for the other party alone. Selfishness 101. Brother run from her type.

6 Likes

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
Op! Nice writeup. Keep it up!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Samwhizzy(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
tHanks Ma'am
BrainnewsNg: Op! Nice writeup. Keep it up!!
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
E se o booda samwhizzy, tiyín náà á dáa ò.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by freecocoa(f): 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
can one woman actually have all these problems?

Or are you saying any woman with one of the listed isn't built for marriage?

1 Like

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Burger01(m): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
Always putting her mum and siblings first before you the husband. Whatever the husband says is secondary to whatever her parents say. Some women sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Samwhizzy(m): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
Amin oooo!
imoleay0: E se o booda samwhizzy, tiyín náà á dáa ò.
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
Those are the traits of a witch.
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by EJanni(f): 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
It always all about women! Marriage that will work, will wok. Pretence is like AIDs. em no de show for face. Men can pretend likewise women.

1 Like

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Burger01(m): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
Donfamous: Front page is getting interesting these days

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Homguy(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dottune: It is soooo True, I was dating this Girl that would always be Passive and aggressive, she feel she has the right to get angry or decide not to read my Bbm chat and nor reply when is angry. She loves to fight with me at every little fight, always thinking about herself. Once we had a fight because she was watching a movie, while we were talking, told her jokingly me I would also start watching a Movie. She didn't talk to me for like 3 Days, she didn't even bother picking any of my calls. Well now we've broken up..... And I've never felt so free
Lucky you! Good you let her be before things went deeper.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Dottune(m): 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
Homguy: Lucky you! Good you let her be before things went deeper.
Yes o, Thanks and that situation has got me wondering if girls don't like to be treated Right
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by butanep(m): 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
mdee1: instead of u to learn from this, u r busy looking for ways to turn it...women very sturbborn and strong-headed(some not all sha)
The lady is example of the traits we are talking about... Ladies that will always refuse to learn to take simple instruction. they always claim, they re miss right, whereas they no nothing.
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by butanep(m): 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
Op you re very right... gone are the days where love is blind. Love now have two big eyes.
There is this lady in my office, that never take correctiosn. Anytime you correct her, she won't greet you for days until you confront her. The gentlemen in the office now avoid her like Ebola. She always feel, she's right even when a blind man is seeing that she is wrong. I just pity the kind of man she will get married to...
My point is that ladies should learn to take corrections where necessary, they should know people re watching them. In as much as they are concern about their looks, they should also be concern about their personality.
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Mclick(m): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
10percent of these is enough to no its not going through
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by darlingnuel(m): 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
I think, most times, the men are the cause of these silly attitudes most ladies exhibit. What do u expect when u 'worship' a lady, making her feel much more important than is necessary? She'd certainly act out the 'Queenship' you conferred on her - Her Majesty! Treat her like 'trash', and see her humbled!

1 Like

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by millionboi(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Pure luv 2day, is only obtainabl btw d age range of 10-19yrs......afta wich al man wise up,nd it bcom 2ppl dceivin demselvs in d name of luv,as if dat is nt enough out of d euphoria thy wil ask 4mariage,aftr wich u begin 2hear i neva knew he/she is lik dis or dat....God wil punish him!!!....my advice is dis b4 goin into marriage wear patient as garment!GUDLUCK
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2014

why will I want to learn from it?
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by daryoor(m): 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
i dey suck bobi toto dey wet, see as pant wat..

*singing* come and see american wonder
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Savigne(f): 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
I guess that makes me Ms Right then....
Boyfie come and see ooooooo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price / What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? / Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.