Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! (25225 Views)

Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage / Guys, 8 Ways To Frustrate Ladies Chasing You Because Of Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
iwakolewa: But some guys have these traits too and they are worse than women.

See one of them. They don't take corrections. They re always perfect.

For pete's sake, the thread's all about some bad qualities in "SOME" ladies.

Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by bioduneberry(m): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
daryoor: i dey suck bobi toto dey wet, see as pant wat..

*singing* come and see american wonder

Smh... *shakes head*
You need rehabilitation.
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by HARDDON: 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
Samwhizzy: [img]http://4.bp..com/-kIbS-W8b_WE/VBgrGPxWreI/AAAAAAAAAh4/BnDT9H3xLys/s1600/TNMWomanMirrorSelfish_Feature-588x260.jpg[/img]

75% of the path to marriage lies in the selection process. Now, there isn’t any scientific theory to this number it’s merely my opinion gathered from coaching so many people.

It is my belief that the big reason so many marriages don’t last isn’t because marriage is so hard or because people “change,” it’s more so because people don’t put enough effort into the selection process when choosing life partners. We are so hungry for the wedding that we forget about the marriage part, and we are so excited about posting it on Facebook that we forget we actually have to live it in real life.
let’s focus on a few reasons why your woman might be Ms. Wrong.

1) It’s always all about her
Selfishness in a relationship is like a disease that spreads and manifests itself into all areas of the relationship. It starts with her being selfish about her time and resources, next thing you know she is being selfish about sex, and before you know it your needs are never being met but all of hers are. If everything is all about her you may be with MS. WRONG!

2) She is never happy and shows no appreciation
You work hard everyday, give her everything she needs and wants, and you’ve even sacrificed your happiness for hers yet she STILL never seems happy. She always has an attitude about something and she never stops to just say “THANK YOU, I APPRECIATE YOU.” If this is your woman she might be MS. WRONG because eventually you will need her to be happy and you will need appreciation to encourage you to keep going.

3) She can’t get along well with anyone. Ever.
Have you found yourself losing a lot of friends and even having to distance yourself away from family because your lady just can’t seem to get along well with anyone? You dread going to friend and family cookouts because you know it won’t turn out well? Oh and for some reason it always seems to be someone else’s fault too. She keeps the drama going and you are always caught in the middle. If she doesn’t love you enough to get along with the people you care about most she may be MS. WRONG.

4) She is always passive aggressive and uses the silent treatment often.
Communication is the most important skill in a relationship so if her idea of communication is being passive aggressive and giving you the silent treatment every time something is wrong with her then run for the hills! If she says one thing and means another and either way you lose she may be MS. WRONG!

5) She shows no nurturing qualities
As men we like to be taken care of and nurtured the same way women like to be protected and made to feel secure. Furthermore if you want a family you will need someone with nurturing abilities. Sure she may be a great career woman but if you want a family and she doesn’t have a nurturing spirit that can benefit you and your future children she may just be MS. WRONG!

6) She doesn’t support any of your endeavors
If you are a dreamer and have many things that you love to do yet she takes no interest in any of them then she may not be the woman for you. You are going to need the support of your woman to accomplish the things you want to accomplish. She can’t be a passive participant because you are going to need her to care about you and your life and if she doesn’t do this she may be MS. WRONG!

7) She has no friends outside of you
If she decided to drop all of her friends just because of your relationship then don’t be surprised when she doesn’t want you spending time with your boys. We all know we need time with our boys so she needs to have some friends outside of you so she can do the same. A smothering relationship will eventually get old and you will grow distant. If she doesn’t have any friends she may be MS. WRONG!

cool She is insecure and distrusting
No one wants a nag for a mate! If you can’t step outside of the house without answering 21 questions or if you can’t leave your phone around without her needing to keep tabs on it then that tells you a lot. If she has no trust in you and you haven’t given her a reason to be distrustful then she may be MS. WRONG!
Sometimes as men we get so caught up in the physical and the sexual that we overlook the qualities and the substance. We like the attention we get from having the “trophy” on our arms, but we don’t have the foresight to see that eventually that attention will get old and we will be stuck with everything that’s underneath that beauty. If you think you are with MS. WRONG then marrying her is the last thing you want to do. CHOOSE WISELY MY FRIENDS!

Have you experienced any of these things with the women in your life?

http://lifestyle-ng..com/2014/09/8-reasons-your-ms-right-might-actually.html

Op, do u know why they say love is blind?

Do u know that 99% of guys would still go with the hearts n not u after reading this?

Do u know that men marry just for d physical enfownment, great sex, homely one and some other crazy ish?

The big question is, why can't we have it all? A complete package with no side effects?

But such is man , imperfect, your ability to see the imperfect her perfectly is what qualifies u to be THE ONE for HER. Just wonder how she sees u though
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Ormorlehwah(f): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
Op,nyc 1,keep it Up!.
But, am waiting patiently to see this: '88 reasons Your Mr. Right Might Actually Be Mr. Wrong'.
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by godman01(m): 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
sandijey: I just wish all this nonsense relationship threads dont make FP again. If a man or woman is old enough to get married or have a relationship. They should be old enough to know what's right or wrong.
You really think so? It doesn't work that way.
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by godman01(m): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
Matthewbriggs: Heaven knows I have disqualified so many potential girlfriend wife due to some attributes listed by Op.
I have experienced women with the following traits.

80% of the women folk have this problem majority think the world revolves around them. cheesy . Me, Me, mine, leaving you to do all the work undecided

Most ladies see receiving favors from a guy as their birth right, and place no value when a man goes out of his way to do something for them. Once I discover this I run away.

Silent treatment can make me detest some one for life. It is very counter productive on me ... I have discontinued friendships due to this phenomenon.

[b] Very few women have this traits. Many are losing what it means to be a woman. Imagine been with a woman and due to work you forget lunch and dinner is approaching and she visits and she never asks have you eaten ... The next thing she does is to start telling you about all her problems. damn... the Little things matter

One core litmus test I use to know how far I can go with a woman is how much effort she puts to know me, my dreams my projects my ideas. How much she cares about my future. Is our discussion all about her, her her or does she try to know more about me... but the irony is majority care about you paying their bills and helping them solve their needs. Instead of what they can do to help you achieve your purpose in life.

I have had my own fair share of the bad ones ... thank God the good ones exists. I have met a couple of good ones ... those goods one have left some impact in my life. cheesy
You made some Good points there.
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by hardebaur(m): 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
Am afraid to Lose my gfrd,evrithing is all abt her,too demand nd I do care attitude
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by daryoor(m): 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
bioduneberry:

Smh... *shakes head*
You need rehabilitation.

you need to mind your biz
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ok... Ok... We don hear o
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by kunlejazz(m): 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
Samwhizzy: [img]http://4.bp..com/-kIbS-W8b_WE/VBgrGPxWreI/AAAAAAAAAh4/BnDT9H3xLys/s1600/TNMWomanMirrorSelfish_Feature-588x260.jpg[/img]

75% of the path to marriage lies in the selection process. Now, there isn’t any scientific theory to this number it’s merely my opinion gathered from coaching so many people.

It is my belief that the big reason so many marriages don’t last isn’t because marriage is so hard or because people “change,” it’s more so because people don’t put enough effort into the selection process when choosing life partners. We are so hungry for the wedding that we forget about the marriage part, and we are so excited about posting it on Facebook that we forget we actually have to live it in real life.

Selfishness in a relationship is like a disease that spreads and manifests itself into all areas of the relationship. It starts with her being selfish about her time and resources, next thing you know she is being selfish about sex, and before you know it your needs are never being met but all of hers are. If everything is all about her you may be with MS. WRONG!

You work hard everyday, give her everything she needs and wants, and you’ve even sacrificed your happiness for hers yet she STILL never seems happy. She always has an attitude about something and she never stops to just say “THANK YOU, I APPRECIATE YOU.” If this is your woman she might be MS. WRONG because eventually you will need her to be happy and you will need appreciation to encourage you to keep going.

Have you found yourself losing a lot of friends and even having to distance yourself away from family because your lady just can’t seem to get along well with anyone? You dread going to friend and family cookouts because you know it won’t turn out well? Oh and for some reason it always seems to be someone else’s fault too. She keeps the drama going and you are always caught in the middle. If she doesn’t love you enough to get along with the people you care about most she may be MS. WRONG.

Communication is the most important skill in a relationship so if her idea of communication is being passive aggressive and giving you the silent treatment every time something is wrong with her then run for the hills! If she says one thing and means another and either way you lose she may be MS. WRONG!

As men we like to be taken care of and nurtured the same way women like to be protected and made to feel secure. Furthermore if you want a family you will need someone with nurturing abilities. Sure she may be a great career woman but if you want a family and she doesn’t have a nurturing spirit that can benefit you and your future children she may just be MS. WRONG!

If you are a dreamer and have many things that you love to do yet she takes no interest in any of them then she may not be the woman for you. You are going to need the support of your woman to accomplish the things you want to accomplish. She can’t be a passive participant because you are going to need her to care about you and your life and if she doesn’t do this she may be MS. WRONG!

If she decided to drop all of her friends just because of your relationship then don’t be surprised when she doesn’t want you spending time with your boys. We all know we need time with our boys so she needs to have some friends outside of you so she can do the same. A smothering relationship will eventually get old and you will grow distant. If she doesn’t have any friends she may be MS. WRONG!

No one wants a nag for a mate! If you can’t step outside of the house without answering 21 questions or if you can’t leave your phone around without her needing to keep tabs on it then that tells you a lot. If she has no trust in you and you haven’t given her a reason to be distrustful then she may be MS. WRONG!
Sometimes as men we get so caught up in the physical and the sexual that we overlook the qualities and the substance. We like the attention we get from having the “trophy” on our arms, but we don’t have the foresight to see that eventually that attention will get old and we will be stuck with everything that’s underneath that beauty. If you think you are with MS. WRONG then marrying her is the last thing you want to do. CHOOSE WISELY MY FRIENDS!

Funny thing, I know some ladies with about 80% of these traits. Is it any wonder none of them is married yet?
Maybe it's just a coincidence... lipsrsealed
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by wirelessssss(m): 12:45am On Sep 21, 2014

But that's why I should love her
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Michky: 1:23am On Sep 21, 2014
Wierd. My ex-fiancee had all these horrible qualities. I mean EVERYTHING!. Ofcourse i was in love. I wanted to marry her anyways. She got unnecesarily agressive whenever i tried to correct her, screaming ontop of her voice each time. What?! Yet, i didnt mind. Extremely selfish and untrustworthy. She took instructions from her mother rather than me. Her mother practically controlled our relationship. And when eventually i stood up to her, she felt insulted and ordered her daughter to quit. The girl just couldnt make up her mind what she wanted for herself. One time we went shopping. Everything we bought that day was practically what she forcibly wanted. I did everything to please her. She never even cared if i was happy or satisfied. It was all about her all the way. I kept wondering why she would even lie to my mom atall! I wondered why my mother never even advised me to persevere. Very unlike sweet mom. It would have been a living hell if i had gone ahead to marry her. Oh i didnt tell you, she already nagged me into paying a date at the registry. Now, that money too, wasted. I thank God she is out of my life though. Guys be careful. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Michky: 1:51am On Sep 21, 2014
From all indications, many girls outhere share these wicked and selfish attributes. It isnt wrong to have your woman live her life to please you. A woman of provs 31. A woman who stands by you, no matter what. It isnt wrong to request a woman as this. Alot of men truely want to get married. We just cant do marriage with these confused i-no-go-gree brats outhere these days. It is well.
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Skykid1208(m): 6:59am On Sep 21, 2014
does it mean ladies with these quality would not get married
Just asking

1 Like

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by chinamims(f): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2014
A Lot of people are taking this sooo personal, especially the ladies, but the truth about it is dat it's a fact cos it's been proven to be truth. It's hard this days to see a selfless individual, everybody wants one or two things in return. But the truth is men still marry women with dis characteristics and are able to manage it notwithstanding there are still ups and downs whether it's Mr or miss right. We pray God for wisdom to solve any hard nut dat comes our ways. Marriage is not easy comes with a lot of test, so I think the main thin we need is tolerance and love. Cus marriage consists of two strangers coming together so we need to be prepared. Men respect your lady, women respect ur selves. Happy Sunday lovelies.
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by TessaJ: 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
All dis
are also applicable to men
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by franklytrue(m): 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
natureblack: The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret -Henry Youngman

Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, half shut afterwards -Benjamin Franklin

A joke I read somewhere says 'Love is blind but marriage is an eye-opener'. If God is the centre of the marriage (He instituted marriage in the garden of Eden), and there is mutual agreement, cooperation, compactibilty in different areas, the marriage will be good.
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by efficiencie(m): 10:03am On Sep 22, 2014
Man since the fall is characterized by a dark heart, carnal mind and hedonistic body! Many on this forum that would not entertain a woman with these characteristics are not themselves any holier or nobler.

To get a divine partner, you must position yourself to get one by:

I. Getting a heart of flesh and putting away the heart of stone (Ezekiel 36:26)

II. Soaking your mind with things of the spirit (Romans 8:6)

III. Letting God choose for you (Proverbs 3:5-6)

God is your father and maker and only he has and knows the manufacturer-manual of your life!

1 Like

Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by josh001(m): 11:09am On Sep 22, 2014
efficiencie: Man since the fall is characterized by a dark heart, carnal mind and hedonistic body! Many on this forum that would not entertain a woman with these characteristics are not themselves any holier or nobler.

To get a divine partner, you must position yourself to get one by:

I. Getting a heart of flesh and putting away the heart of stone (Ezekiel 36:26)

II. Soaking your mind with things of the spirit (Romans 8:6)

III. Letting God choose for you (Proverbs 3:5-6)

God is your father and maker and only he has and knows the manufacturer-manual of your life!
spot on, could not have been said better.
Re: Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! by Gistmetoday: 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
Also See

9 Places Men Want To Be Touched[Must Read]
Read HERE>>http://gistmetoday.com/?p=124

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing / Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? / Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.