Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? (8012 Views)

She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) / Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? / Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Tallesty1(m): 7:29am On Sep 21, 2014
AfricanApple: must everything be about punny?
Nope............ But it is wrong to cry over a woman.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by AfricanApple(f): 8:24am On Sep 21, 2014
Tallesty1: Nope............ But it is wrong to cry over a woman.
only weak men say that, perhaps u have never fallen in love
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Tallesty1(m): 8:35am On Sep 21, 2014
AfricanApple: only weak men say that, perhaps u have never fallen in love
lmao.grin

As old as I am?cheesy

I don't see any reason to cry over a girlundecided. I mean rejection is not the end of my life nah, haba!. I have fallen in love many times but I don't Think I have suffered a heartbreak:wink, thou I felt bad when my first relationship ended but not for long.

Why should I feel sad? That was the question I asked myself. It does not make sense nah..... Y'know I like to research everything until I have a complete understanding of it. I felt bad when she dropped the bomb but later that night when I thought bout everything I realised that I had no reason to be sad. Infact nah me gain the thing sefwink. Believe me, and that was the end.

Wishing it didn't happen won't bring her back and I hate wasting my time. I love leaving things that are so unimportant and in doing that I have found so much more worth to hold. Holding on to past sweet memories are so unimportant. I told myself, Tally The story doesn’t end here. This is just the beginning and God has something better in mind for you.

I realised that the break up was beneficial and necessary. I became free, happy, more focused. All these happened in less than six hours after we buckled up.

Later, much later when I thought about it I realised that I brokeup with someone who doesn't love me, in other words she is actually the one losing so why should I feel sad or cry over a that??

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by tosyne2much(m): 8:42am On Sep 21, 2014
Yeah I have cried b4 and that was when I was bleeping her... During the bleeping, I had muscle pull and I lie down on the floor crying profusely shouting for help

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by AfricanApple(f): 8:49am On Sep 21, 2014
Tallesty1: lmao.grin

As old as I am?cheesy

I don't see any reason to cry over a girlundecided. I mean rejection is not the end of my life nah, haba!. I have fallen in love many times but I don't Think I have suffered a heartbreak:wink, thou I felt bad when my first relationship ended but not for long.

Why should I feel sad? That was the question I asked myself. It does not make sense nah..... Y'know I like to research everything until I have a complete understanding of it. I felt bad when she dropped the bomb but later that night when I thought bout everything I realised that I had no reason to be sad. Infact nah me gain the thing sefwink. Believe me, and that was the end.

Wishing it didn't happen won't bring her back and I hate wasting my time. I love leaving things that are so unimportant and in doing that I have found so much more worth to hold. Holding on to past sweet memories are so unimportant. I told myself, Tally The story doesn’t end here. This is just the beginning and God has something better in mind for you.

I realised that the break up was beneficial and necessary. I became free, happy, more focused. All these happened in less than six hours after we buckled up.

Later, much later when I thought about it I realised that I brokeup with someone who doesn't love me, in other words she is actually the one losing so why should I feel sad or cry over a that??
from the tone of your write up, u have never really fallen in love I mean to really fall in love, u can't fallen in love many times with! when u fall in love, leaving that person will be your worst nighmares

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Tallesty1(m): 8:53am On Sep 21, 2014
AfricanApple: from the tone of your write up, u have never really fallen in love I mean to really fall in love, u can't fallen in love many times with! when u fall in love, leaving that person will be your worst nighmares
Read it again, I didn't leave her, she left me.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by kokoA(m): 9:01am On Sep 21, 2014
YES! The day my mama gave me a heavy knock for what I didn't do and later apologised for her action.. I cried ehn, she for even allow d knock like dat sef I for chest am.. Na dey apology come make me cry pass.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=Chukkasy]tales by moonlight[/quote
No sir,I think tales by moonlight is for kids..
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 22, 2014
kokoA: YES! The day my mama gave me a heavy knock for what I didn't do and later apologised for her action.. I cried ehn, she for even allow d knock like dat sef I for chest am.. Na dey apology come make me cry pass.. grin
Chai,lolxxxxx...your head no be coconut nah. .lolxxxx..J.K
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 22, 2014
Exjoker: I ever cried with tears wen i once withness a gal givin birth...chai e no easy!
Thumps up for our mothers and sisters.. The pains of childbirth cannot be quantified. I lost my aunt during child birth..
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 22, 2014
oluwaAERO: I had always cry for the ones I love...... So I had decide to not get involve in a relationship.
Life itself is a risk...so sweedy give love a chance..
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 22, 2014
missdebs: c dem, formin unshakable...shior
Na dem go shed buckets of tears cux of woman.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 22, 2014
tosyne2much: Yeah I have cried b4 and that was when I was bleeping her... During the bleeping, I had muscle pull and I lie down on the floor crying profusely shouting for help
Naughty guy...u gat my ribs cracking..lolxxxxx
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by seunax(m): 7:54am On Sep 22, 2014
I wept and am stil weeping.she was my first love and stl d onli gal I love wit evry beat of my heart.she meant d world to me.I tink making a gal dt doesn't love u knw dt u truely love her brings out the wicked monster in her.i reali suffered.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Exjoker(m): 7:58am On Sep 22, 2014
Daninya1:
Thumps up for our mothers and sisters.. The pains of childbirth cannot be quantified. I lost my aunt during child birth..
Ehya! take my condolence dude
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by vikkyboboski(m): 9:36am On Sep 22, 2014
yea dat was long time ago! my girl den did something dat I never can tell wat caused it! dat was not actually crying but kind of tears of regret of being involve with her in d first instance and I called it quit afterwards!
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by lawrenceunaa: 11:15am On Sep 22, 2014
no matter hw painful it may be na that day i go spend money for video game house to ease ill thoughts undecided

even if am single when she comes back ma response is 'sorry too late'
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by jennylove7575(f): 11:44am On Sep 22, 2014
I can't believe what some of my crush have written here. I can't believe what am reading. in short,..hmmmm **thinking**
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
jennylove7575: I can't believe what some of my crush have written here. I can't believe what am reading. in short,..hmmmm **thinking**
Never you quarantine your feelings for a man if you feel same .try n give love a chance.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by jennylove7575(f): 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
Daninya1:
Never you quarantine your feelings for a man if you feel same .try n give love a chance.
meaning? Abeg gist me
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by izaray(f): 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
@Tallesty, is not a crime either, to cry for some1 dat u love!
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by kilokeys(m): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
not actual tears..
but the titness of chest, knot in d throat kind of pain.. yeah.

d first girl i officially wooed, turned me down. nt because my game wasn't tit.. but because she (presently a graduate ) feels her father would kill her if she dated or married an ibo guy.

not having recovered from dat.. i liked another yoruba chic (much younger).. and she said she would ask her mum if it was okay.. mama no gree.

in summary, i am d perfect boyfriend.. but nt husband material
#tribalismhurts cry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
kilokeys: not actual tears..
but the titness of chest, knot in d throat kind of pain.. yeah.

d first girl i officially wooed, turned me down. nt because my game wasn't tit.. but because she (presently a graduate ) feels her father would kill her if she dated or married an ibo guy.

not having recovered from dat.. i liked another yoruba chic (much younger).. and she said she would ask her mum if it was okay.. mama no gree.

in summary, i am d perfect boyfriend.. but nt husband material

#tribalismhurts cry
In summary, you lost two girls bcux of tribal sentiments...nndoo..
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by kilokeys(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
Daninya1:
In summary, you lost two girls bcux of tribal sentiments...nndoo..

growing up in lag, University in akure.. might b d reason y i am into them
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Jennydoris(f): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
I know some of them will never agree to it even when they have cried and are still crying tongue. Don't worry I understand, they want to hide and keep their ego. But crying for a woman is not a bad thing it's simply called love grin, after all 90% of women out of 100 today cries and are still crying for men because they(women) are always at the receiving end.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by destante(f): 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
kilokeys: not actual tears..
Huh? you sure about this? you thought I couldn't be reading? :p
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by kilokeys(m): 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
destante: Huh? you sure about this? you thought I couldn't be reading? :p

u want me to cry shey? whats up with ur bbm? kiss

if u break my heart again.. i ll report u here
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by destante(f): 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
kilokeys:

u want me to cry shey? whats up with ur bbm? kiss

if u break my heart again.. i ll report u here
Hehe. i-reporter cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
Daninya1: Have you ever shed tears bcux a lady turned down your proposal?...have you ever cried bcux a girl refused to reciprocate your feelings.. It still remain fresh in my memory on that fateful black Friday when we held each other's hand outside the cinema after watching a nollywood movie titled,"champions of our time"..I expressed my unfeigned love toward her but she quietly turned it down...that night,I wept sore like weeping Jeremiah of old lamenting over Judah...lolxxx...she later apologized over her naughtiness but I was through with her..I cry over what I cannot lay my hands upon..even when it comes,I consider it as common.. So who amongst you guys have shed a tear over a lady...let the story be told...
Most of them ll want to start forming now...what's d big deal..oya let's hear ur confession o

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by valmunich(m): 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
destante: Hehe. i-reporter cheesy
I read your new diary, seems like it's gon be interesting! You better not keep it dry. Good use of English though smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by kilokeys(m): 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
destante: Hehe. i-reporter cheesy

e-sweetheart. send me a message .o.. or we wld ebreak ds thing
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by destante(f): 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
valmunich:
I read your new diary, seems like it's gon be interesting! You better not keep it dry. Good use of English though smiley
Lol thanks dearie. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sweet, Smart, Sexy Sistas- Show Some Sass! / There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) / Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.