Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? (8004 Views)

She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) / Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? / Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
greaterlove: true. The fact alone that Medusa's head will be needed to win your heart is enough to make many guys cry.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

When men were men. grin
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
dmcdad:
You won't understand my dear... I am highly emotional, and if I allow my emotions to get the better of me, then such is very possible. I no dey play with love ooooooo, but the problem na who is worthy? Don't get me wrong.

The question should be are you worthy? smiley
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by dmcdad: 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
andromida:

The question should be are you worthy? smiley

I believe in fairness. If I am not worthy as it were, then I wouldn't be craving for a worthy lady.

I guess you must have read alot of posts about me or from me to give you a glimpse about me, that is to say the least. And remember, I am the same person on and offline. Infact, I am a better person offline than online.

So, from what you have known about me this far, you still don't think I deserve someone befitting or as worthy as myself? Or am I asking for too much?
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
dmcdad:
I believe in fairness. If I am not worthy as it were, then I wouldn't be craving for a worthy lady.

I guess you must have read alot of posts about me or from me to give you a glimpse about me, that is to say the least. And remember, I am the same person on and offline. Infact, I am a better person offline than online.

So, from what you have known about me this far, you still don't think I deserve someone befitting or as worthy as myself? Or am I asking for too much?

What are you asking for?
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by dmcdad: 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
andromida:

What are you asking for?
Just someone who is worthy. And as much as I could remember, I have outlined to you some of the core qualities I crave for. Or do I need to go over it again?
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
dmcdad:
Just someone who is worthy. And as much as I could remember, I have outlined to you some of the core qualities I crave for. Or do I need to go over it again?

I can guess so no need to go over it again and there are so many worthy women.

Do you know i imagine if i were a guy and looking i would ask out 1 woman per day, the ones i find exciting though is it even possible for guys to do this.? smiley
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by dmcdad: 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
andromida:

I can guess so no need to go over it again and there are so many worthy women.

Do you know i imagine if i were a guy and looking i would ask out 1 woman per day, the ones i find exciting though is it even possible for guys to do this.? smiley
C'mon, No guy would do that. That's weird.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by adedayourt(m): 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
I can do it

When am out of my senses
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
dmcdad:
C'mon, No guy would do that. That's weird.

Hehehehehe

Just wondering.

adedayourt: I can do it
When am out of my senses

cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by adedayourt(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
andromida:

Hehehehehe

Just wondering.

cheesy cheesy

Dat action is too feminin for my liking
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
adedayourt:

Dat action is too feminin for my liking

Which action?
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by adedayourt(m): 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
andromida:

Which action?
Cryin cus of a lady noni
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
adedayourt:
Cryin cus of a lady noni

O.k
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by adedayourt(m): 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
andromida:

O.k
Normal thing fr u to cry ova a guygringrin
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Smoj(m): 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
on top wetin nah? me! cry because of a lady, I dey craze? God punish devil of manchester
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by stan241(m): 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
Couple of months ago..still recovering. .learnt my lesson though....never put 80% in a relationship...
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
adedayourt:
Normal thing fr u to cry ova a guygringrin

Why shall i cry?

Oh maybe he made me so happy and the tears just flow that sef would still be unusual. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
adedayourt: I can do it

When am out of my senses
you can do it with your senses full aware and active not inert..
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by chibwike(m): 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
yes
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
Smoj: on top wetin nah? me! cry because of a lady, I dey craze? God punish devil of manchester
wait for that day bro when you will cry out like prophet jeremiah cux of a woman..
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 24, 2014
KMTee: don't cry for me Argentina....
Are you Germany?lolxxxxx
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 24, 2014
daveP: She knew the love was both ways. But she turned me down. Just a harrd lump in my throat(very hard) and moody for 2 days. Sec school
That is just part of their game..maybe, you should have tarried a bit longer.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 24, 2014
chibwike: yes
gist us a little
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by razzydoo(m): 11:40am On Sep 24, 2014
Criteria ni...was down for 2 days with lumpy throat but I picked myself and moved on. Used to all sort of rejections now...
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
razzydoo: Criteria ni...was down for 2 days with lumpy throat but I picked myself and moved on. Used to all sort of rejections now...
Food for thought..
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 25, 2014
andromida:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

When men were men. grin
But now, what are they?womenlolxxx
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 25, 2014
andromida:

Why shall i cry?

Oh maybe he made me so happy and the tears just flow that sef would still be unusual. cheesy
Lolxxx
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by lyly911(f): 7:12am On Sep 25, 2014
Crocz: Yeah, I've cried for a lady before...it was a very sad day for me, lots of emotions running "when my cousin sister stole and ate my meat!" grin
hahahaha; u re not serious; lol
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by lyly911(f): 7:14am On Sep 25, 2014
Exjoker: I ever cried with tears wen i once withness a gal givin birth...chai e no easy!
which girl be that? I wanna know
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by KMTee(f): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2014
Daninya1:
Are you Germany?lolxxxxx

nahhhhhhh grin
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Exjoker(m): 9:45am On Sep 25, 2014
lyly911: which girl be that? I wanna know
My neighbour's daughter ofcuz...what are you tryin to insinuate
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
Exjoker: My neighbour's daughter ofcuz...what are you tryin to insinuate
I never wish to fall in love with any neighbor of mine...I will not be able to cope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) / Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. / ''I Am H0rny, I Need A Man'' Old Granny Cries Out, Spark Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.