Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko (56099 Views)

New APC Headquarters At Isale Eko (Photo) / JUST IN! 4 Dead As Political Thugs Clash At Isale Eko On Lagos Island / Fashola Inspects Isale Gangan Urban Regeneration Residential Dev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by abworld6deep(m): 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
supersonic: Asake Azeez: A first class thug.

He will be welc too in the first class Hell.
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
Gbawe:

Don't mind the ignoramus. We know they are obsessed with SW issue but it would be sensible if they refrain from passing comments over what they know zilch about. The politics of Lagos and the SW is never about religious affiliation or enmity. It is about camps and loyalty. Christians and Moslems thug fight alongside each other to kill and maim others in opposition camps whatever their religion. The usual nitwits who always speak ignorantly and obsessively about SW issues should learn to mind their business.

I don't know about or care for the dynamics of political thuggery in the SE and I certainly will not be offering prejudiced and religiously discriminatory opinion over that issue that does not concern me. GEJ has done it again. He has put Koro in a position where the 'Alaye' of thugs now has an important office to take the fight to others in the desperation of the PDP to capture Lagos. It will be bloody because the hawks in the APC know that 'turning the other cheek' has never worked against the PDP which thrives on intimidation and will only retreat if met fire for fire. Those who are about money and trading alone, and thus cannot understand the passion politics generates in the SW, should know their place and mind their business. Koro will be finished over this. He is finally going too far and leaving himself no path back if his 'Mafia Don' (GEJ) fails.

http://seunnuberublog./2014/09/22/apc-says-musiliu-obanikoros-touts-killed-its-member-alhaji-azeez-ashake-on-saturday-after-tan-rally/

compound mu,mu u stay behind ur laptop or whatever typing rubish threatening brim and stone why in real life u re a f ucking yoruba coward the day u monkeys would bring it to the streets and not on keyboard before we would take u serious

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
Collynzo19:
Why do you enjoy viewing them?
If you are going to post gory pix...you can put an alert: say gory pix/ cos the topic doesn't say there are dead people's pixes. If i were putting up a post on Ebola victims...must i put the pix of the dead victims in their disfigured states...without prior warning.
LIB usually warns viewers, say viewer discretion adviced etc...
Its just not decent posting gory pixes, they should be censored, one might even have kids having sleepless nights after playing around online and seeing this
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Ninilowo(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
Eni ti ko Je "GBI" ko le ku GBI

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
No to politics of violence!!!!
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Mbediogu(m): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
fluteman:
U still don't get it, do you?.....our mentality is different from urs, u will never be able to divide Yorubas with religion.

Yorubas can kill each other over territory, land and politics, but not on religion ( hope you finally realise this).moreover, touts and thugs abound in every region. I served in Anambra, and I've never felt so insecure like I did in Onitsha, with ibo thugs snatching things in full glare and in the open. The north has its multitude of street urchins, ever ready to pounce in any upheaval.

The only thing that can bring out the beast in the southwest is politics and territory, and I hope igbos stay out of it in thier own interest

This is most unfortunate and un informed. I wish Ngige, Rochas, Igbokwe and others clamoring for APC government get to read this.
Tax paying investors should be defranchised simply because of tribe. Your problem appears to be Igbocentric but what happens if the Igbo hands off and other tribes push on? I must agree with you and go a step further to urge Igbos and othe Nigerian to leave APC solely for Yorubas - in the interest of peace as you demanded.

2 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by LyfeJennings(m): 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
dytbabe:

Ehn that's u na
Is it every name I will know ni
I hrd of Sego, I have even seen his poster
Ur own cup of tea to know every name of thug

Bae, dont be rude now. Oya,no vex. U were the one that posted that Yannick & Olamide song abi?? Na U be Koya cuz,shey? Ok,lez be friends. Ur cuz is my blood. I come across the name cos I am a best of both world..

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by holluville: 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
Lilimax: Political killings undecided
Only a fool would allow him/herself to be used by these greedy politicians that are only after their pockets.

Lagosians should be wise... embarassed
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by LFJ: 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
oneeast: Yorrobbers are cannibals by nature..

No wonder the great Zik branded them: wild wild animals waste west.. cheesy cheesy

What evidence do we need again to confirm that you lack home training.

6 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Rexnegro(m): 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
Must we play politics with violent in this country ? Sometime I just wonder why some people in politics behave the way they do...!!!
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
For those of you attacking thwarrior72 I think you guys have problem with comprehension. I did not see anywhere he said or infer it was a religious problem but why would SW muslim allow themselves to be used as political thugs. Though that is an unfair generalization on his part in as much as those as muslim names they could as well be of any faith. I think it would have been appropriate if he had asked why anyone would want to be a thug at the expense of his own life?

3 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Slylee: 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
POLITICS !!! POLIKILL, my fear for the young actors and young musician who are joining the game, can they play it
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
The only thing that can bring out the beast in the southwest is politics and territory, and I hope igbos stay out of it in thier own interest
[/quote]
IS THAT A THREAT TO THE IGBOS?

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Gbawe: 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
ANAMBRA11: compound mu,mu u stay behind ur laptop or whatever typing rubish threatening brim and stone why in real life u re a f ucking yoruba coward the day u monkeys would bring it to the streets and not on keyboard before we would take u serious

Irrelevant fool, nothing to talk about in your neck of the woods? What is your business with this topic? Leave Lagos matter for Lagosians and mind your Anambra-centric business.

9 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by ola6: 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
masterpower: The only thing that can bring out the beast in the southwest is politics and territory, and I hope igbos stay out of it in thier own interest

IS THAT A THREAT TO THE IGBOS?

What that guy told you is not a threat but fact! 150% FACT! How I wish you guys can just pipe it down rather than obnoxious. The SW especially Lagos is getting increasing unstable and unfriendly politically and what no one will wish is for a "scapegoat". Right now, Igbos are playing into APC's trap. Your power is your vote not your mouth. You talk too much.

7 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by aryzgreat: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
fluteman:
U still don't get it, do you?.....our mentality is different from urs, u will never be able to divide Yorubas with religion.

Yorubas can kill each other over territory, land and politics, but not on religion ( hope you finally realise this).moreover, touts and thugs abound in every region. I served in Anambra, and I've never felt so insecure like I did in Onitsha, with ibo thugs snatching things in full glare and in the open. The north has its multitude of street urchins, ever ready to pounce in any upheaval.

U and all the fools that liked ur rants are internet cowards punching very hard on their keyboard.

Ur cowardice knows no bound if u think political assassination proves brevity and strength. I pity ur type, well talk is cheap, u can threaten fire and brimstone online, but when reality dawns on u, u open ur wide mouth and start pleading ' ejoo ejoo '

Guess comprehension is ur problem or u have tout brain, the person u quoted never mentioned Yoruba fighting due to religious difference, u jumped into what ur alomo damaged brain could not comprehend and started vommitting ur usual igbo phobic rants characteristics of ur people here.

The fact is that majority of sw Muslims are involved in political violence and assassination related incidence coming out of that region, we often see names like Ramon, azeez, abdulateef, ganiyat etc when political violence is mentioned. Eleweomo and Tokyo the 2 notorious Ibadan nurtw touts are both Muslims.

Why are they turning themselves to willing tools in d hands of politicians unlike Yoruba Christians? Do u now understand what d person u misquoted as nd misyarned was saying?

as per ur threat, do ur worst.

6 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by vanPELaj(m): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
aljharem:

This has nothing to do with religion you goat
That is opinion and its tru, u can keep express urs too. If his is goat, u are a donkey,sorry monkey.

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by dytbabe: 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
LyfeJennings:

Bae, dont be rude now. Oya,no vex. U were the one that posted that Yannick & Olamide song abi?? Na U be Koya cuz,shey? Ok,lez be friends. Ur cuz is my blood. I come across the name cos I am a best of both world..

I know all his pallies
Which are u?
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
Yoloba is the most SOPHISTICATED GROUP IN NIGERIA......very educated and civil. Of course the new definition of sophistication and civility is cannibalism and murdering people in cold blood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Belmot(m): 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
The problem with nigerian youth is not educating the un-educated it is re-educating the mis-educated.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by sheniqua: 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
Why should the killing of thugs make news?
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by terridabull(m): 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
Goat,donkey and monkey hmmm na WA ooooooo,only God knows which poor animal name would be called next.

2 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
ANAMBRA11: compound mu,mu u stay behind ur laptop or whatever typing rubish threatening brim and stone why in real life u re a f ucking yoruba coward the day u monkeys would bring it to the streets and not on keyboard before we would take u serious
What an !.idiot. I remember June 12. All the Ibo's in Lagos disappeared via ifesinachi and co when Lagos got very hot, just like Ikmeba dissapeared to Ivory coast during bafran war. If not for the Yoruba, babaginda would have continued his evil reign.

6 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Gbawe: 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
ola6:

What that guy told you is not a threat but fact! 150% FACT! How I wish you guys can just pipe it down rather than obnoxious. The SW especially Lagos is getting increasing unstable and unfriendly politically and what no one will wish is for a "scapegoat". Right now, Igbos are playing into APC's trap. Your power is your vote not your mouth. You talk too much.

The APC is not seeking to "trap" anyone. Jelili Adesiyan and Obanikoro, two world-class thugs and do-or-die politicians, were specifically 'promoted' by GEJ because of their character which indicates, to a desperate President, they will be useful in the PDP's 'operation mayhem' drive to wrestle Lagos,and other SW states where possible, from the APC.

The entire world knows the SW may be the decider if it is a fight between GEJ and a Northern APC candidate. GEJ is trying to empower and resurrect previously impotent and redundant miscreant, thugs and killers in the SW for his own agenda never mind the chaos those folks will cause. You think APC will take it lying down? Ogbeni, this is the SW. GEJ wants to get away with OBJ's Adedibu-lization of the SW part 2. Igba yen ti koja si eyin. Let us see how things transpire.

3 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by aryzgreat: 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
saxywale:
What an !.idiot. I remember June 12. All the Ibo's in Lagos disappeared via ifesinachi and co when Lagos got very hot, just like Ikmeba dissapearded to Ivory coast during bafran war. If not for the Yoruba, babaginda would have continued is evil reign.

Ewure do u expect igbos to stay behind and fight for u, it was a systematic withdrawal in anticipation that the usual shout u ppl are known for will result to master - slave war, we withdrew to allow u slug it out, but in ur usual cowardice genetic functioning u people were causing traffic gridlock at seme border trying to escape into neighbouring Benin republic

Y una no stay turn ur gragra into action by returning mko into power?

mtcheeeew, don't let us derail this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
fluteman: Yorubas can kill each other over territory, land and politics, but not on religion ( hope you finally realise this).
[size=15pt]The only thing that can bring out the beast in the southwest is politics and territory, and I hope Igbos stay out of it in thier own interest[/size]
I swear I heard you loud and clear. Running back to my tent for my own good. A word is enough for me. grin O boy, see as they just fall those guys? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by ola6: 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
Gbawe:
The APC is not seeking to "trap" anyone. Jelili Adesiyan and Obanikoro, two world-class thugs and do-or-die politicians, were specifically 'promoted' by GEJ because of their character which indicates, to a desperate President, they will be useful in the PDP's 'operation mayhem' drive to wrestle Lagos,and other SW states where possible, from the APC.
The entire world knows the SW may be the decider if it is a fight between GEJ and a Northern APC candidate. GEJ is trying to empower and resurrect previously impotent and redundant miscreant, thugs and killers in the SW for his own agenda never mind the chaos those folks will cause. You think APC will take it lying down? Ogbeni, this is the SW. GEJ wants to get away with OBJ's Adedibu-lization of the SW part 2. Igba yen ti koja si eyin. Let us see how things transpire.

Gbawe, you mentioned that Obanikoro and Jelili Adesiyan were thugs and promoted by GEJ but left Olu-omo of Mushin (he is so rich, BBC london did documentary about him), Ganiyu Solomon, Ikoforiji and all the area boy LCDA Chairmen that were promoted by Tinubu-ole. Are those ones not "thugs". Gbawe, it is known that your job is to defend APC whether good or bad so lets just leave hypocritical talk.

Lets see the SW come 2015, I KNOW FOR SURE OYO AND LAGOS WILL NOT BE LED BY AN APC GOVERNMENT. Take that to the bank!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
anonimi:

You guys are such clueless jokers.
What did your Buhari do as MILITARY Head of State to create employment?
He was there for only 18 months but in that time--- EVEN WITH WORLDWIDE SANCTIONS--- his first act was to pay off $50million debt racked up by the Second Republic made up of Shagari, Ekwueme, Dikko and co. That ensured that for the first time in Nigeria's history---because they did not owe Western Nations---her citizens were no longer slaves... at least for 18months he was in charge of the country.

Your country was also cleaner and the people more disciplined and sane like developed countries. I know, I know... you cant fathom that its possible for people not to run wild like animals instead of waiting in line to get serviced, or to not sh*it and pee in public like wild hyenas. Well, between 1983-1985, your country was on the path to greatness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by paranorman(m): 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
thwarrior72: When such people die, I don't have any atom of feeling or sympathy for them. Muslims in lagos should ask themselves some salient questions, why always them?,what did they see or gain in thugish life?. Why do they populate & make up 90% of tout and miscreant in lagos & SW?
i tot i was the only one that noticed this association of is**m with thug life. I was even thinkin of doin a project work on that..
Right post, wrong trend and time. Most people will misunderstand you and as already, they have!

3 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
aryzgreat:

Ewure do u expect igbos to stay behind and fight for u, it was a systematic withdrawal in anticipation that the usual shout u ppl are known for will result to master - slave war, we withdrew to allow u slug it out, but in ur usual cowardice genetic functioning u people were causing traffic gridlock at seme border trying to escape into neighbouring Benin republic

Y una no stay turn ur gragra into action by returning mko into power?

mtcheeeew, don't let us derail this thread.
Na wa oo!
U wicked nor be small grin

3 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Gbawe: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
ola6:

Gbawe, you mentioned that Obanikoro and Jelili Adesiyan were thugs and promoted by GEJ but left Olu-omo of Mushin (he is so rich, BBC london did documentary about him), Ganiyu Solomon, Ikoforiji and all the area boy LCDA Chairmen that were promoted by Tinubu-ole. Are those ones not "thugs". Gbawe, it is known that your job is to defend APC whether good or bad so lets just leave hypocritical talk.

Lets see the SW come 2015, I KNOW FOR SURE OYO AND LAGOS WILL NOT BE LED BY AN APC GOVERNMENT. Take that to the bank!

Spin issues however you want. We all know that Obanikoro and Adesiyan were impotent and forgotten 'yesterdays men' before GEJ 'elevated' them for #bringbackgoodluck2015. Don't fool yourself. The challenge is for GEJ to get away with what OBJ did in a time when things are very different from what obtained in 2003.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li / #riversrerun: Early Results Emerge / See The Weapons 'Recovered' From Shiite Muslims After Clash With Police In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.