Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,912 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe (56973 Views)

Adeboye, Redeemed Congress And The TB Joshua LIES / Open Letter To Nicholas Ibekwe : The T. B. Joshua Bribe Saga Another Perspective / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by ghananotnaija(m): 3:37am On Sep 24, 2014
Knowing how the vast majority of Nigerians are spineless, superstitious, and reluctant to engage any critical thinking whatsoever, TB Joshua will not be found guilty of anything, and will make more money than ever before through SCOAN which will flourish as before. SMH for humanity.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:44am On Sep 24, 2014
georgecso: Pastors are not infallible
So why live on peoples tithes and the likes?
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by zboyd: 3:54am On Sep 24, 2014
ghananotnaija: Knowing how the vast majority of Nigerians are spineless, superstitious, and reluctant to engage any critical thinking whatsoever, TB Joshua will not be found guilty of anything, and will make more money than ever before through SCOAN which will flourish as before. SMH for humanity.

Are you serious?!

Is making money the goal of a supposedly Bible-believing pastor?

Exactly what IS the goal of a truly Bible-believing pastor?

Better yet...what is YOUR definition of a 'PASTOR'?
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:54am On Sep 24, 2014
ghananotnaija: Knowing how the vast majority of Nigerians are spineless, superstitious, and reluctant to engage any critical thinking whatsoever, TB Joshua will not be found guilty of anything, and will make more money than ever before through SCOAN which will flourish as before. SMH for humanity.
You are very right sir...but you must also realise that our spinelessness emanates from a complex mix of the effects of bad leadership and idiotic middle eastern religious believes( christianity & islam). The effects of this mind numbing mix has ensured a perpetuation of slave mentality in the black man in almost every geographical space. I have not heard of any high-level prosecution of corrupt official in Ghana in a long time unlike in China.
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:04am On Sep 24, 2014
jigabanty: Until you listen with an unbiased mind and also carefully to this audio, you won't get the message. T.B Joshua did not bribe the journalists. Don't forget he is a cheerful giver, he gives freely and on any slight occasion that warrants it. He gives stipends to people that visit on official purposes. I have also carefully listened to the audio. It is clear that he is as usual giving as he always gives people money, food and free gifts. Even the injured South Africans each were given R2000 on flying back home, was that also bribery? If you were a public figure and journalists came to your office for questioning or interview or whatever, its normal and polite for you to give them transport allowance now, not even when you are a philanthropist.
I heard T.B Joshua mentioned the police have their job to do, he said he doesn't want to say anything that will intervene or influence their investigation. He also told them he has said all he wanted to say in the church and asked them what other thing do you want me to say when the questioning was too much. He asked the journalists what they want to write and did not tell them anything to write. Please listen carefully to the audio before reacting. Our journalist Nicholas Ibekwe could only be an attention seeker. And its definitely working for him but only with the gullible minds
Of course he did not give any bribe! We all know that with God all things are possible; Bribery is nothing more than cheerful-giving with men of god!
@ ghanaotnigeria , see what we are talking about? Its clear the brain of the quoted chap has liquified as a result of religion.

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by headlights: 4:06am On Sep 24, 2014
During the same period I’ve also been insulted like never before. I’ve been called the most uncomplimentary names and all the curses in Deuteronomy hurled towards me. They should be ashamed that the brushed ego of their spiritual Godfather meant more to them than the over 90 lives that perished under the rubble.

God bless you, you are a rare specie among your collaegues... and just as M.I said "if nobody talks about you, then you are nobody".

Keep that fire burning...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by MizMyColi(f): 4:11am On Sep 24, 2014
Jasi7:

Miz ive seen ur pic before...am sure of that and ure no longer a teenager....u shuld b in ur mid twenties or late twenties and said u want to b like d journalist ''WHEN U GROW UP''....wat age is it that u start growing up please!...just curious!

Hiohiohiohiohiohiohiohio

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I was kidding about that part na grin

He did good.
Better if his motives were pure.

Where you been sef?
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 24, 2014
Stelvin101:

Sure I did learn one or two important point from your views. Emm my turn asking, what do you do for a living cause my mind is telling me you are a lawyer wink
My brother am not.I just try to keep an open mind whenever an issue presents itself and moreover you should read books any book whatsoever. Not just the motivational books and please dont hestitate to ask question when the opportunity present itself.
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by donodion(m): 5:42am On Sep 24, 2014
shuo!!!! see fight. Over pastor Joshua mata?.

Election is by the corner, people who will you sweep out or push in?
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Ezyp(m): 6:10am On Sep 24, 2014
For too long the church churches been clappin at weak sermons Leavin the weak hurt, no one's changed by Sunday's service We need discernment, check what you been affirmin Cause a church can be full of members but empty in conversions
#churchclap

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 24, 2014
zappyj:

I am Igbo but trust me you are a big fooool for making ur last comment before this and even repeating it again with this,how will this country change with people like you? Sincerely, if you want to start arguing about whose tribe is more honest, I would give it to the hausas, I would do 10 transactions with an Alhaji than do 1 with an Igbo man and that's fact but saying it is totally unnecessary cos what we yearn for is change.

Have you forgotten the pack of dollars returned by an aboki lately? Would our Igbo bro do that?? So don't even go there @ all n just work on your silly mindset. Idiots like u make me really sick of NL
you are just plain silly! Go eat,dance and live with the northerners! Monkey,igbo wannabe like you! I'm safe in the east you can go do business with terrorists than honest and peaceful people...... Go let them bomb the hell out of your big head........gerrra out. One nigeria my ass,stop the pretence boy,it sucks!

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by agangadiman(m): 6:20am On Sep 24, 2014
"Many will say they cast out demons and healed the sick in my name but I will say I know them not"

It's as if Christians don't read their bible again.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by sorom4: 6:25am On Sep 24, 2014
50pseamer:

you can only sweep what has not been in the media under the feet, and if you are saying that if i get orders from you to repair your faulty car, as a trained mechanic and i am to be paid for it, then i burn your car including people inside the car whilst i am still working on the car, it is your fault and are you the bad guy.
This issue is not as serious as the journalist is shouting about it, when he was giving money to help footballers that made Nigeria proud no condemnation, but now he gave to visiting journalist and people are making the issue as if he committed murder and the journalists are the Judge in the court of law, if 50,000 will buy the conscience of any journalist then we need to think again. to the giver 50,000 could be a change, but the receiver might have a tiny mind to think its money to buy his conscience, lets leave God to Judge so that we will not also be wrongly Judged as we jugded others
Giving out money when human lives r lost makes him guiltier

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by crackhouse(m): 6:28am On Sep 24, 2014
Bros eh, abeg make i ask u this kwesion. If the money in the brown envelop were between 500k-1m, wouldn't u have collected it? Another kwesion is, Haven't u collected brown envelop in the past for at least once since u started ur career as a journalist?. Answer pls
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by franugo(m): 6:48am On Sep 24, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: you are just plain silly! Go eat,dance and live with the northerners! Monkey,igbo wannabe like you! I'm safe in the east you can go do business with terrorists than honest and peaceful people...... Go let them bomb the hell out of your big head........gerrra out. One nigeria my ass,stop the pretence boy,it sucks!

bia nwokem, awu adi? Odi ka na ara na gba gi...ife e na eku now bu na e ga prefer e meh biz with ibo guy nkoyeli ju onu ii..je onitsha ka wa megi sumtin nu, RUBBISH!
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by thrizzle(m): 6:50am On Sep 24, 2014
crackhouse: Bros eh, abeg make i ask u this kwesion. If the money in the brown envelop were between 500k-1m, wouldn't u have collected it? Another kwesion is, Haven't u collected brown envelop in the past for at least once since u started ur career as a journalist?. Answer pls
Lol you're asking like the journalist in question uses nairaland smh
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by agangadiman(m): 6:52am On Sep 24, 2014
franugo:

bia nwokem, awu adi? Odi ka na ara na gba gi...ife e na eku now bu na e ga prefer e meh biz with ibo guy nkoyeli ju onu ii..je onitsha ka wa megi sumtin nu, RUBBISH!

Guy speak English jare.
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 24, 2014
franugo:

if its business then its not always a win-win game but its better i'm duped and go with my life than getting duped and bombed altogether!
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by logicboy01: 7:04am On Sep 24, 2014
LaraiBoluwaji:
Don't be naïve, missy. What's done is done.

What would you have him do, by the way? I am not against the journalist doing his job, neither am I against TB Joshua trying to cover it up. He is trying to do some damage control and I don't see what all the noise is for.

Its a dog-eat-dog world out there, and the sooner you realise it, the better it will be for you.

You see nothing wrong in doing damage control over the deaths of people?

Chei, some people are truly evil on this nairaland.....and they will come tomorrow claiming that they are holy!

5 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by cococandy(f): 7:07am On Sep 24, 2014
What's done is done.
Yea right.
Like every event is in the same category or level.
No what's done is not done. Not when 90 lives went down for it.

What would I have him do?
Show some respect to the dead and their families.
Show some remorse.
Has he publicly apologized for being irresponsible by adding unlincensed floors to an already existing builing?
Has he given a press release to formally accept responsiblity for this mishap and promise to do his best to help the families of the dead( yes he has the means to).

How about he comes down from his egocentric pedestal and accept that he can't be right all the time. That he miscalculated in this particular issue. And stop looking for air planes to blame and anti-TBjoshua people trying to take him down.

How about he stops seeing himself as the victim here and rather the dead as the victim while he was a willing tool in the hands of the devil who took their lives with first his greed and second his refusal to get them help on time when it happened?

Oh. To think that some people who were alive under the rubble died because he was more concerned about his image than letting NEMA take over immediately brings tears to my eyes and sorrow to my heart.

I've said my piece on this issue.
I won't say more.
If(god forbid) should something like this happen to you or someone you love,I hope you'll understand when the owner of the building denies you a chance at life because he's doing damage control.

If this is naivete,I'm glad I'm naïve.

LaraiBoluwaji:
Don't be naïve, missy. What's done is done.

What would you have him do, by the way? I am not against the journalist doing his job, neither am I against TB Joshua trying to cover it up. He is trying to do some damage control and I don't see what all the noise is for.

Its a dog-eat-dog world out there, and the sooner you realise it, the better it will be for you.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by mcro1: 7:12am On Sep 24, 2014
exxell: @Nicholas, I dont really know what your motive is but all I can tell you is kudos and more greas to your elbow. I loved the part where you said if it was the Pope you will still come out with the story.... I used to love TB Joshua even though am a Catholic. Even when I listened to the Audio and I knew it was a bribe (though not implicitly stated in the audio); I still decided to "deceive" myself and convince myself that its not a bribe but one of his generous gimmicks.... But what really troubled me in the audio was the way people were laughing in the audio... The MOG included. I was so suprised. Were peoples lives that trivial that he had to be laughing at that moment in time? I leave judgement to the boss in the sky!

Ordinarily being thousands of miles away from Nigeria (and in a land where commonsense is taken for granted) would have given me a consolation for escaping the abnormalities that have been a matter-of-course in my fatherland. Alsa, i still find myself peeping in on the country once in a while to see if any good news may come from that country. Nigeria has lost it from time immemorial. The possibility of the present generation finding 'it' deems by the day. Just imagine how some of the posters above stand logic on its head. How unfortunate. In the recording that i listened to, people were even laughing as if it was a kind of a merry gathering, as if it was not a matter that caused the untimely, unnecessary and avoidable death of over 80 people!! Habba!! 80 people and not 80 chicken!! But then, the most heinous crime will still find justification with some zombie-like remote-operated 'mumus' that unfortunately constitute the larger percentage of the Nigeria internet users.
I congratulate you Mr Nicholas Ibekwe. Truth be told, i don't have the bravery to do what you just did while I am still in that country. As you might have well known, you are on a collision course with the powers and principalities. My prayers will be on you and your family. May God spare your life and guide your family through this trying period. Maybe because of people like you, the gods may one day reverse their curses on that 'goddamned' country. As for Jonathan and Fashola, they are part of the establishment; nothing good can ever come out of them.
As for the 'gods of men', you may continue to fool your hypnotized zombie followers. But let it be known to you, that the Ibekwes of this world will never be fooled by your fakery. And one by one, your day of reckoning will be a fait accompli.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Jellyfishdude: 7:15am On Sep 24, 2014
miketayo:
ur a mumu bringing tribalism into this. you are one of the many problems of Nigeria

sincerely, that guy must be mentally deranged. Always towing the ethnic line even on issues that doesnt warant such. Shame on him

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Navvy(m): 7:16am On Sep 24, 2014
yorke1: Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no hurt. Enough said!
thank God u said anointed not corrupted
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by cococandy(f): 7:21am On Sep 24, 2014
WORD
mcro1:

Ordinarily being thousands of miles away from Nigeria (and in a land where commonsense is taken for granted) would have given me a consolation for escaping the abnormalities that have been a matter-of-course in my fatherland. Alsa, i still find myself peeping in on the country once in a while to see if any good news may come from that country. Nigeria has lost it from time immemorial. The possibility of the present generation finding 'it' deems by the day. Just imagine how some of the posters above stand logic on its head. How unfortunate. In the recording that i listened to, people were even laughing as if it was a kind of a merry gathering, as if it was not a matter that caused the untimely, unnecessary and avoidable death of over 80 people!! Habba!! 80 people and not 80 chicken!! But then, the most heinous crime will still find justification with some zombie-like remote-operated 'mumus' that unfortunately constitute the larger percentage of the Nigeria internet users.
I congratulate you Mr Nicholas Ibekwe. Truth be told, i don't have the bravery to do what you just did while I am still in that country. As you might have well known, you are on a collision course with the powers and principalities. My prayers will be on you and your family. May God spare your life and guide your family through this trying period. Maybe because of people like you, the gods may one day reverse their curses on that 'goddamned' country. As for Jonathan and Fashola, they are part of the establishment; nothing good can ever come out of them.
As for the 'gods of men', you may continue to fool your hypnotized zombie followers. But let it be known to you, that the Ibekwes of this world will never be fooled by your fakery. And one by one, your day of reckoning will be a fait accompli.

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Timijo(m): 7:29am On Sep 24, 2014
rudedough: ''Appreciation money'' is not bribe - Pastorpreneur T.B Joshua, 2014.
What do you mean? Do you want to legalise bribery and corruption by rebranding it?
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by jnrbayano(m): 7:34am On Sep 24, 2014
cococandy: What's done is done.
Yea right.
Like every event is in the same category or level.
No what's done is not done. Not when 90 lives went down for it.

Show some respect to the dead and their families.
Show some remorse.
Has he publicly apologized for being irresponsible by adding unlincensed floors to an already existing builing?
Has he given a press release to formally accept responsiblity for this mishap and promise to do his best to help the families of the dead( yes he has the means to).

How about he comes down from his egocentric pedestal and accept that he can't be right all the time. That he miscalculated in this particular issue. And stop looking for air planes to blame and anti-TBjoshua people trying to take him down.

How about he stops seeing himself as the victim here and rather the dead as the victim while he was a willing tool in the hands of the devil who took their lives with first his greed and second his refusal to get them help on time when it happened?

Oh. To think that some people who were alive under the rubble died because he was more concerned about his image than letting NEMA take over immediately brings tears to my eyes and sorrow to my heart.

I've said my piece on this issue.
I won't say more.
If(god forbid) should something like this happen to you or someone you love,I hope you'll understand when the owner of the building denies you a chance at life because he's doing damage control.

If this is naivete,I'm glad I'm naïve.

Sense filled write-up Coco

How can one be this self-centred? I still can't find the right words to qualify his actions after the unfortunate incident.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 24, 2014
bigheart2013: Story! A nation of lies and tales by moonlight!

I wrote in another thread that I have learned not to pity people in Nigeria when they go through problems. they are mostly petty-minded and apologetic to evil. It's a shame that a nation that has the largest population professing righteousness the worst unemployment, sins, crime, heartlessness, curses, evil, fraud happen in the nation. You cannot do business with anyone there and have peace of mind. Obviously there's no sign that God is near Nigeria. Just self-deceiving religious bigots! Who cares what they think and how they feel about the truth? The entire world already know who we are. Do we think that investors will over-look these negative portraits and invest in Nigeria? Without investor-confidence attracting a sustained growth in the manufacturing sector how will there be employment? Let the Govt keep hiring policemen, immigration officers and security agents to check crime they created, and road-sweepers and call it employment. There's fraud and corruption in every country, the difference in Nigeria is that there's no outrage rather we hail it.

For your information it's corruption and poor value systems that created poverty and unemployment in Nigeria. Both are recipes to crime, social problems and civil wars. We ain't seen anything yet.

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by cococandy(f): 7:54am On Sep 24, 2014
Cold I tell you
He's cold.
jnrbayano:

Sense filled write-up Coco

How can one be this self-centred? I still can't find the right words to qualify his actions after the unfortunate incident.

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by expensive007(m): 7:57am On Sep 24, 2014
No matter how ugly a true may look lik, it ccan't be compare. With a bbeautiful llie
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 24, 2014
Did you collect the 50k? Dat is what I'm interested to know
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Tonnierichy(m): 8:02am On Sep 24, 2014
It's unfortunate aw gullible nd shallow-minded som Nigerians cn be. We talking about smtin dis serious nd sm1 cn stil say "touch nt my annointed nd do my prophet no harm". I Don't xpect a God's annointed 2 bhav lik dat...Infact dis days, u Don't find God's annointd so easily...Nt al pastors are God-annointed...
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Amack(m): 8:05am On Sep 24, 2014
Nigeria law is only for the poor. Oga jona really disappointed me on this. Those that died have families and loved ones, I want a nigeria where every body I Will treated equiry. Thank you reporter for your courage we need people like you who are not affraid to speak the Truth. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident / Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.