Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe (56972 Views)

Adeboye, Redeemed Congress And The TB Joshua LIES / Open Letter To Nicholas Ibekwe : The T. B. Joshua Bribe Saga Another Perspective / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by POTUT(m): 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
PerfectFortune: Nicolas Ibekwe has finally found a way to get public attention and become popular and it seems to be working for him already.

Press everywhere in the world receives money to write good stories about somebody or an events. The Briths do it through BBC while the Americans use the CNN and others. President GEJ employed one recently while the APC is also suspected to have employed the services of Sahara Reporters.

They call it image laundering....

In UK and the US, journalists uncover stories to become popular. They devote their lives to digging in places ordinary people are not even aware of. When they finally break the story, they become celebrities and head hunters chase after them. How dare you offer them a bribe in order to keep silent...you are effectively nailng your own coffin, because the royalties they will receive (from futures books, exclusive images, interviews, future appointments in bigger media) will be far larger than what anyone could offer them in a one-time bribe.
Where they do image laundering, their motive is not necessarily cash, unlike our "brown-envelopees"

5 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
When I listened to this audio I asked myself just one question.... Why will they(journalist) be offered a brown envelop @ d peak of a FRESH disaster? What's the motive behind giving such money? For what? Anyway God is on his thrown........

2 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
Balos: COME ON GUYS LETS BE LOGICAL, HAVE LISTENED TO THE AUDIO SEVERAL TIMES AND STILL DNT UNDERSTAND HOW HE BRIBED THEM. MR REPORTER TRYING TO GAIN POPULARITY HMMMMM. ASK.YOUR SELF WILL TB JOSHUA BE SO FOOLISH THAT HE DOESNT NO THE REPORTERS HAD VIDEO AND AUDOI RECORDER WITH THEM. MR REPORTER IS NOTHING BUT A JOKE
What makes u think its not a bribe? Look at other scenerios he stated about that of dangote sharing spaghetti in the court. Its a form of motivation, a motivation for the court officials to rule in his favour. The same is what happened in TBJ's case. In company law there's a concept called implied contract "it is "an agreement 'implied in fact'" as "founded upon a meeting of minds, which, although not embodied in an express contract, is inferred, as a fact, from conduct of the parties showing, in the light of the surrounding circumstances, their tacit understanding". Although the parties may not have exchanged words of agreement, their actions may indicate that an agreement existed anyway.
The bribe was implied and the understanding of that fact was what made them ask what they should write. It means the money influenced their decisions.

18 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
In other words N50,000 was too little. You for tell am to opt the price na. U sought cheap publicity and u got it. Now let see where it takes you. I still have the audio,that was no bribe. Shey u don gain twitter followers? Make una dey fight preachers. The truly anointed will always win, TB, Pst Chris or no.
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by ijechikky(f): 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
texazzpete:

Of course you aren't impressed, brainwashed sheep. Why should he tell you about the Oritsejafor case when he knows nothing about it? Is he God, An all-knowing being?
in a few sentence...
You are an I.diot cheesy
For anoda sentence Quote me again... angry
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by 9jamustchange: 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Great Nigerian Journalist!
keeping the great ethics of a noble profession
Under the great carpet of shameless greed
To satisfy the great god of selfish stomach
And murder the great future of our motherland

Oh nemesis
Delay not the catching up
With all that rise against our land.

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by omoadeleye(m): 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
you have done well with your repory
t, keep up the food work, just know that is either your work take you to the throne of upper enjoyment or to the lower of your waterloo, its all depend, just continue the good work nd you shall be greatly rewarded by Almighty God. cause all this hyprocite great people cant just be decieving us, there is God oo...

3 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by okojieamos82: 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
i have listen to that Audio again and again, and i didn't hear any where he "the man of God" ask the reporters not to write the truth. He only ask what are u going to write? cos they are used to writing what they didn't see and i remember very well, when we had some issues and some reporter has publishing it wrongly, we called them to brief them about the truth and the reporter requested that they be paid some money 1st before they report and dt's their "modus operandi" (they called it fuel money) and we ask "who paid u money for the false report u published early"? they never published d truth about dt issue.

i know people like to go with d popular option and there are those of u looking for 4 every opportunity to say all sort of tins about men of God (God help u if u'll have life to live in no distant time) just like some of u who ll insult me.

kind advise, go and listen to the audio and be honest in ur heart if u can called dt "a bribe"?
d poster of d audio is really looking for cheap publicity- obviously.

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by samplegirl(f): 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
PerfectFortune: Nicolas Ibekwe has finally found a way to get public attention and become popular and it seems to be working for him already.

Press everywhere in the world receives money to write good stories about somebody or an events. The Briths do it through BBC while the Americans use the CNN and others. President GEJ employed one recently while the APC is also suspected to have employed the services of Sahara Reporters.

And your point if you have any, is?

5 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
The guy gives everybody unsolicited money, even bankers, footballer etc.
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Baawaa(m): 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2014

You need a brain surgeon,because your brain has stopped working.

13 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by BodyKiss(m): 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
How I wish we have more people like this in this country. Had a serious argument with a friend of mine about collecting or not collecting money, that in turn will have negative effect on other people. Most Nigerians are like that. Persons of this kind are very rear in this part of the world.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
Igbos are just honest people! Forget about the 'igbos too like money' chants by some enemy of the igbo race. I'm proud of you bro! Expose the rotten yoruba prophet.....south africans are ever ready to cut off his head should he step a foot into their country as he promised!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by ChuckBoi93(m): 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
In my next life, I'll pray not to be Nigerian because one lifetime of enduring crime and disorder in this messed up nation is enough. Reading some disgusting comments here just saddened my heart. How can someone say he/she listened to the audio clip and still couldn't understand where the MOG said it's bribe he was giving them. The N50,000 he gave the journalists was bribe! Simple! Fuel money or not!
If your relative or friend was crushed in that collapsed building, what would you have done or said? Our Nigerian mentality sometimes does us more harm than good.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
Now I know why journalists refuse to get deeply involved in the Boko Haram crisis: they're ridiculously underpayed.

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by bendeclerk: 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
Can anything good come out of Nigeria?. Very grateful we have one in this reporter. My people, sincerity remains a good virtue

4 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Chaleeee: 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
Attention seeking journo. I hope you have been given a national award now.
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
Well done brother, you have done very well. It will take a long time to change the mindset of the people but we have to keep trying and one day Nigeria will be great.

By the way I love your last statement, a lot of Nigerians need brain surgeons as their brain cells are simply dead. grin

4 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by soldierdollar(m): 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
Balos: COME ON GUYS LETS BE LOGICAL, HAVE LISTENED TO THE AUDIO SEVERAL TIMES AND STILL DNT UNDERSTAND HOW HE BRIBED THEM. MR REPORTER TRYING TO GAIN POPULARITY HMMMMM. ASK.YOUR SELF WILL TB JOSHUA BE SO FOOLISH THAT HE DOESNT NO THE REPORTERS HAD VIDEO AND AUDOI RECORDER WITH THEM. MR REPORTER IS NOTHING BUT A JOKE

I suggest you go for a brain surgery you expect him to tell the journalist, " I am bribing you with this 50k so that the story will draw public sympathy. from me"

if you have listened to it severally without grabbing the bribing hint, then something must be wrong in your system. Either you have been blinded by religious sentiments or you missed the part in the audio where he asked the journalists, "what are you going to write now? "

18 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by miketayo(m): 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: Igbos are just honest people! Forget about the 'igbos too like money' chants by some enemy of the igbo race. I'm proud of you bro! Expose the rotten yoruba prophet.....south africans are ever ready to cut off his head should he step a foot into their country as he promised!
ur a mumu bringing tribalism into this. you are one of the many problems of Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by skubido(m): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
O ga o.
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Daddybee: 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
Is dis the first time u experienced dis kind of situation? I know it happens but as a journalist of note, how many of such cases av come to ur notice and given much publicity dis way? I don't attend SCOAN but I want to believe u av some personal reasons concerning dis issue because as a journalist many has happened b4 dis case. Why did u keep quiet for so long?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
I took my time to listen the first words Pastor T.B Joshua said over and over again and I see nothing wrong in it, he even instructed his management to give them (Journalist) copy of a cassette I believe has do to do with what happened. Whoever this Nicholas is, is a disgrace to journalism. Pastor T.B Joshua spoke as man of justifaction and didn't hold back anything from the way he spoke despite he isn't aware he is being recorded, I swear u ppl have even given me enough reason to like the man. One major problem Nigeria have is the mindset and way of thinking of majority Nigrians have both the educated ones and illiterate ones and I pity how Nigerians thinks. Smh
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Jaymima(f): 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
IamDrock: All i can see in this is hatred and JEALOUSY.. Hmm, this isn't about him.......... Its all about spoiling another person
Going by your username, u are really drunk. Blind sentimentalist.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by skyfall: 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
Mr. Ibekwe, in case you're reading this. You did the right thing and i respect you a lot.

Keep being honest and professional.

12 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by nora544: 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
Daddybee: Is dis the first time u experienced dis kind of situation? I know it happens but as a journalist of note, how many of such cases av come to ur notice and given much publicity dis way? I don't attend SCOAN but I want to believe u av some personal reasons concerning dis issue because as a journalist many has happened b4 dis case. Why did u keep quiet for so long?

Could it be that he was waiting about a word from this man, what comes out of TB was the first on his facebook no one is death, the next wasthat he has a hard time and after nearly one week sorry after one week he come out that people lost their life.

He ist still telling his followers the story of this plane, and that this plane makes it that the building collaps sorry that is not possible that is his story that he look good and what he write now that the people who lose their life are martyer.

I read in an newspaper from an other country that it could be about 150 who lose their life.

When the media start to put all down as nothing happen than a country gets lost.

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
miketayo:
ur a mumu bringing tribalism into this. you are one of the many problems of Nigeria
i'm no mumu.....this incident has just showed that an average igbo man is with integrity and thats what we igbos cherish! Had it been an igbo prophet.....God knows!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by ifedun2: 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
I wondered aloud on this forum,what could have been the motive behind journalist Ibekwe going to town with that recording.
I even wondered if he was a cub reporter and so alien to the world of 'putra'.
Well,now I know he is not a baby journalist,and that his action was based on being 'pissed',so to say,with the system,and i concur.Whoever has been where journalists scramble for common refreshments at news conference would feel sorry for the practitioners.
Yeah,reporters thrive on reports and so whether they are appreciated or not,report they must.
The angle from which they report is another thing.

A serious overhaul is needed.The media owners have to look into remuneration.The journalists themselves need some kind of reorientation.
How can they perform the role of society watchdog effectively,when they are not well fed?Like some of them argued,Nick was rejecting the 'envelopes' because he had no bills to pay.
It will definitely be a long war and i know Nicholas Ibekwe with all his bravery,cannot win it alone.

10 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by redsun(m): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
Smart dude.He is the kind of people that will bring lasting change to nigeria.A spade should always be called a spade at the expense of gratification and delusion.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
Enoquin: It is when you are faced with going against a norm, that you truly understand that courage is more than a dictionary definition.

The corruption in this country stinks more than a 3 day million dead rats.

The sad aspect of it is that majority of the Nigerian citizens are just hypocrites.

Something is only evil when their interest is not affected but once same interest is affected then u see them justifying a corrupt act.

Some will tell u- touch not my anointed while the professional thieves like some journalists will say its not a bribe rather its a standard practice.

Can u see the level of hypocrisy amongs the Nigerian citizens?

That some people defends this act shows how low some nija citizens have gotten to the point of
Supporting an evil act.

They are the one's tacitly surpporting all forms of atrocities commited either by our politicians or by thier demi gods tagged men of god.

U can see the symbiotic relationship between most Nigerians and atrocities of any kind.

Our politicians are just a product of the larger Nigerian society which implies that they are a reflection of what majority of its citizens are.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by touchmeder: 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
Oh what a man he is. We should all be proud of him. I don't know how many people that will remain this steadfast in a country like ours. Even I would not want to place my head on d chopping block. This man's action has shown us there is hope for Nigeria - there remain honorable men in Nigeria after all. Please stay safe brave man and to all who still don't get it, he gave an epic reply - he can't help u cos he is not a brain surgeon!

5 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by dinggle: 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
What Fashola and GEJ failed to do during their visits to Synagogue you did. With you and like minds there is hope for Nigeria. Transferred religion is more entrenched in the Nigerian Fabric than inherited culture, even the president and govs are afraid of 'an anointed liars', who will continue to to feast on the ignorance of the people. What Christians don't understand is that T.B Joshua's soul couldn't have been more valuable to God than those of the over 80 avoidable deaths.
No pastor has more value to God than the soul of a sinner. I know with time Nigerians will wake up, if this generation fails, surely the next generation won't. Pastors and politicians are now partners in crime against the Nigerians.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident / Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.