Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe (56974 Views)

Adeboye, Redeemed Congress And The TB Joshua LIES / Open Letter To Nicholas Ibekwe : The T. B. Joshua Bribe Saga Another Perspective / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by zboyd: 11:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
muzeze77: We have a duty to change Nigeria.

How long do we live in abject poverty when the so-called "Men of god" are riding in private jets and sleeping with beautiful women
It is important to note that Reverend Martin L King was a real man of God, he did not have Jet, he fought against Injustice. How many of your so-called Man of god have fought for the poor.

Let him who calls himself "Man of god" and who believe he can do miracles go to sambisa forest to preach to Boko Haram

FYI..."Dr." Martin Luther King lived a double life.

http://beyondbabylon..com/2010/01/dr-martin-luther-king-lived-double-life.html
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2013/08/25/flashback-bryant-gumbel-insists-mlks-adultery-should-be-censored-print-l
http://www.ibtimes.com/martin-luther-king-cheated-his-wife-other-lesser-known-facts-about-civil-rights-leader-mlk-day
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
ChuckBoi93:

You're a minus one.
You know what a minus is?? Awesome!

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Dolemite(f): 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nicholas you are my hero!! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by johnsonolajide: 11:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
@georgecso,my brother,may our GOD continue blessed you in all your doing in life,please don,t let evil doing people stop you in your honest way of doing things,
and please don,t mind those evil doing people,please i,want to be your friend,i,love honest people like you,
i,am currently residence in sydney australia,please you can send your email contact and your mobile phone number to my email box,
johnsonolajide@y7mail.com.and again please never listen to evil doing people,i,knew that our GOD will surely reward you than that of $300,
that the evil man who call him self man of GOD want to take bribe you,please continue your good doing job,our GOD never forget his own people.
thank you very much my brother,we need people like you in nigeria
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by jigabanty(m): 11:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
Until you listen with an unbiased mind and also carefully to this audio, you won't get the message. T.B Joshua did not bribe the journalists. Don't forget he is a cheerful giver, he gives freely and on any slight occasion that warrants it. He gives stipends to people that visit on official purposes. I have also carefully listened to the audio. It is clear that he is as usual giving as he always gives people money, food and free gifts. Even the injured South Africans each were given R2000 on flying back home, was that also bribery? If you were a public figure and journalists came to your office for questioning or interview or whatever, its normal and polite for you to give them transport allowance now, not even when you are a philanthropist.
I heard T.B Joshua mentioned the police have their job to do, he said he doesn't want to say anything that will intervene or influence their investigation. He also told them he has said all he wanted to say in the church and asked them what other thing do you want me to say when the questioning was too much. He asked the journalists what they want to write and did not tell them anything to write. Please listen carefully to the audio before reacting. Our journalist Nicholas Ibekwe could only be an attention seeker. And its definitely working for him but only with the gullible minds

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by ola20ng(m): 11:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
We need more honest people like you in our dear country. I hope you, mr Nicholas. wont turn to another Reubben Abati who was my favorite until he joined Mr Jona. One needs to be brave to stand by the truth in this country. Our politicians are too desperate and they can do anything to whomever stand in their ways. They muzzle you with waves of bribes or weed you off if you are proving stubborn. Watch your back my nigga. May God be with u and ur family.

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Timoleon(m): 11:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dear Mr Ibe, I find your story worrying. My worry is not because you frowned against a #5o,000 gift or (bribe) whatever the truth may be, far from it. My worry is based on the fact that if you refused #50,000 it had to be for a genuine cause. What I mean is that all through this brohaha you have not provided any particular information that we could point to as what TB Joshua is trying to hide. You have not provided any information contrary to what other journalists and indeed mere nigerians(untrained journalists) know. In my opinion, bribes are usually given to cover up wrongs. If you have information on this( which I doubt you do) bring it out.
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by zboyd: 11:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
nora544:

Sorry that is not tru, because in the most europa countries jounalist write what they want.

That is in nigeria but not in america I can remember so many politicans have problems when their real face came out because some jounalist make a reaserch on them.

Also canditates who want to become president of america.

Very true.

The last thing politicians, pastors, etc. want is their undercover activities exposed to the public.

Btw...it is common for journalists to pay their sources, just like cops pay their informers (rats).

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by omoprecious(m): 11:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
[quote author=constance500]Now lemme read

Please summary.. I been Dey try read am but I'm too lazy.
Pipo lik offer bribe 2 lecturers in campus, cuz can't spnd 1hr wit ur text buk. Wot so lng abt d aticle? Its plain n easy!
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
50pseamer:
and who told you it is TB joshua dat decided that 4 stories can be added, such things are done by Engineers and contractors,who do the calculations, TB joshua is not an Engineer, so if an accident happens in guiness nigeria we start insulting the ceo of guiness , only the engineer responsible gets punished or faces the judge, is not the CEOs fault he paid for the services of an expert.

The engr just woke up one morning and started erecting additional 4 story building on TBJ already existing 2 story building without his consent and approval.

Going by ur line of reasoning then its safe to say that synagogue church is a business and its a sole proprietorship business whose profits and losses goes to the owner while Guinness PLC is a public liability company ok.

Go figure the difference.

Don't make me ask u if u have brain related issues.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by 14(m): 11:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
cococandy: If he wasn't greedy he would not have built more structures on a design whose foundation wasn't meant to carry more than 4 storeys.

And what do you have to say about him not letting NEMA officials rescue victims from under the rubble in time?
If you were trapped under a collapsed building,badly injured but with a chance to survive only to be denied that chance at life because the owner of the building is more concerned about his image than your precarious life,how would you feel about it?

How on earth is it not evil to bar emergency workers from injured victims just because he wanted to try withold the true extent of the damage from the world?
How?

Is face saving now more important than human lives?

The things my fellow Nigerians say some times gives me the goosebumps.

Are you for real?

MAY YOU NOT BE A VICTIM to something like this. Or maybe you should be in their postion to appreciate what this man is doing for the silent voice of the dead and their families.
Jeez!

WORD

If Nigeria continues like this, there is no future for the country, politicians will continue to loot the country dry. If it wasnt for the South African delegation, nothing would be known about this incident. I mean, it took 5 days for emergency personel to start looking for people, before that, TB Joshua and his cronies were refusing emergency personnel o rescue people. Then do you call such a person a Man of God? Instead of helping people who paid Thousands to come to his church, but he let them die, GOD IS WATCHING.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by laoma15(m): 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
This is exactly what we have been emphasizing. Nigerians should learn how to speak up whenever they witness an injustice. This man has done the right thing and must say a big kudos to him. The only way and I repeat, the only way we can built a better Society in Nigeria is by speaking out. Journalism is a noble profession and if properly conducted could check mate so much injustice and atrocities going on in the a Country.

Why does an average Nigerian thinks that Money is their number one problem. Nigeria is what it is today because of lust after money. People definitely needs a change of heart.

Truth, justice, righteousness and love are some of the virtues people should seek after and not money.

If only Nigerians could learn to say NO to bribery, No to injustice, No to tribalism, No to immorality, No to nepotism, No to political thuggery, No to to every social vices. Nigeria will be a great Nation.

We need more journalist to help in building a better Nigeria.

It takes one to make a change.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by 50pseamer(m): 11:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
byrron:

The engr just woke up one morning and started erecting additional 4 story building on TBJ already existing 2 story building without his consent and approval.

Going by ur line of reasoning then its safe to say that synagogue church is a business and its a sole proprietorship business whose profits and losses goes to the owner while Guinness PLC is a public liability company ok.

Go figure the difference.

Don't make me ask u if u have brain related issues.
I SPOKE TO YOU LIKE A BROTHER , BUT YOU DECIDED TO WONDER IF I HAVE BRAIN RELATED ISSUES... I CAN SEE THE KIND OF STUFF YOURE MADE OF BY THEIR FRUITS YOU SHALL KNOW THEM
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by zboyd: 12:01am On Sep 24, 2014
"Bribery and extortion are major problems in journalism, particularly in developing countries, according to a new report released by the Center for International Media Assistance (CIMA). According to the report, "Cash for Coverage: Bribery of Journalists Around the World," journalists are guilty of taking bribes at press conferences, running fake press releases for cash and accepting payment from politicians. The report says this problem should be fought by nurturing media accountability, reviewing pay policies for journalists and encouraging zero tolerance."

Read more at: http://cima.ned.org/sites/default/files/CIMA-Bribery_of_Journalists-Report.pdf
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 24, 2014
cococandy: If he wasn't greedy he would not have built more structures on a design whose foundation wasn't meant to carry more than 4 storeys.

And what do you have to say about him not letting NEMA officials rescue victims from under the rubble in time?
If you were trapped under a collapsed building,badly injured but with a chance to survive only to be denied that chance at life because the owner of the building is more concerned about his image than your precarious life,how would you feel about it?

How on earth is it not evil to bar emergency workers from injured victims just because he wanted to try withold the true extent of the damage from the world?
How?

Is face saving now more important than human lives?

The things my fellow Nigerians say some times gives me the goosebumps.

Are you for real?

MAY YOU NOT BE A VICTIM to something like this. Or maybe you should be in their postion to appreciate what this man is doing for the silent voice of the dead and their families.
Jeez!
Don't be naïve, missy. What's done is done.

What would you have him do, by the way? I am not against the journalist doing his job, neither am I against TB Joshua trying to cover it up. He is trying to do some damage control and I don't see what all the noise is for.

Its a dog-eat-dog world out there, and the sooner you realise it, the better it will be for you.

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by deleo16(m): 12:09am On Sep 24, 2014
dammytosh: You did the right thing provided that you were not bribed to reject the 'bribe'.

I have read through your write up and i insist that it is wrong to call the money 'bribe'. One of the reason I suspected your motive in the first place.

The truth is like you said Nigerian Journalist force people to pay all the time, if they go for an event, they will not broadcast or write about it until the brown envelope thing is properly sorted out. I have witnessed A list organization pay journalist who came to cover events. So why are you calling this particular one a bribe, i think you are just an opportunist.

NUJ need to rise up and lay the standard again.

I am disappointed that you waited until Jonathan shook hand with TB Joshua and the smiles before you said "damn it" and came to your senses and decided to release the audio. That sounds more like green envy than being the professionalism we are celebrating.

N:B ANYBODY who is found guilty on the collapse should be jailed without preference.
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by manskill(m): 12:21am On Sep 24, 2014
God is gud[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Ayatullah(m): 12:25am On Sep 24, 2014
TB JOSHUA ALSO BRIBED A DOCUMENTARY TEAM FROM SOUTH AFRICA
According to Jacques Pauw of City Press, writing under the title INSIDE TB JOSHUA'S BROKEN TEMPLE, the following happened:
.........Before I left the Church Joshua handed me and the camera and sound people thick envelopes full of hundred dollar notes..........we gave the envelopes back........
Source: news24.com
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by ceo003: 12:25am On Sep 24, 2014
georgecso: The last 72 hours were probably the most intense in my life. The love, kind words and support I’ve received in that period from, mostly, total strangers have been overwhelming. I want to thank everybody who saw the good in what I did. Though, to be honest, I think it was a little stupid. What was I thinking putting my life and probably my career on the line in an attempt to change something so entrenched it seems unchangeable? But really I’m not fazed by the trash talk from those allergic to the truth.

It’s a long time coming and someone has to put the Big Ben on the fat cat, I guess.

During the same period I’ve also been insulted like never before. I’ve been called the most uncomplimentary names and all the curses in Deuteronomy hurled towards me. They should be ashamed that the brushed ego of their spiritual Godfather meant more to them than the over 90 lives that perished under the rubble.

I can deal with the trash talk and name-calling. But I’m also not naïve. I’ve made plans to evacuate my family to safety at the shortest notice in case things escalate. I hope they don’t. But one can never be so sure with these fundamentalists.

They said I’m an attention freak; that I published the audio clip because I yearned to be a social media celebrity (whatever that means). Well, I won’t lie; I enjoyed the 15 minutes of fame. I loved the thrill of being in the eye of the storm. In case my accusers are reading this, I got over 2,000 followers on twitter within the period. I don’t know what to make of that yet. I’m not so sure about this Twitter thing but if there’s a way I can convert that to money, that would be something. Gbenga Olorunpomi, how much does one twitter follower exchange for a dollar these days?

So why did I publish the audio?

I had recorded the audio six days before posting it on Twitter. To be sincere, I didn’t think much of it until Saturday morning (I’d explain later). I was intently watching the way the collapsed building was being played out in the media after the rather disappointing way Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Fashola, dodged reporters through a back door after his private meeting with TB Joshua on September 14. I observed that Nigerian media were being too gentle on TB Joshua despite the glaring irregularities surrounding the collapse. I read more reports about the “hovering craft” and how Boko Haram could’ve sabotaged the building and other poppycock the televangelist wanted the world to believe.

Very little was reported about the structural defects of the building. Not much was written about the fact that the building originally had 2 floors and was being illegally refurbished with 4 additional floors when it collapsed. We didn’t come hard on the Synagogue Church goons who attacked first responders. We didn’t highlight the fact that many of those that perished could have been saved if NEMA officials weren’t barred from the site for almost three days! We didn’t make an issue of the fact that our colleagues who had gone to report the collapsed building were molested on Saturday.

So when I woke up last Saturday morning and saw the picture of Jonathan shaking hands with a grinning TB Joshua with headlines like “Jonathan consoles TB Joshua,” I said damn it! I couldn’t stomach this blatant impunity.

TB Joshua is perhaps the most powerful preacher in Africa and politicians all over the continent fawn at him. But as watchdogs, journalists must hold entrenched powers to account. If Nigerian politicians didn’t realise that more than 90 lives had just perished underneath a building without requisite permit and that those responsible should be held accountable, then the responsibility falls on journalists to force them to do the right thing.

Journalists shouldn’t be seen or heard telling the prime suspect they would write “just like you said” after he offered to buy their consciences with N50,000.

Some of the reporters who collected the N50,000 have called me after the audio went viral to complain. They told me they have been getting calls from colleagues and family members who recognised their voices in the recording. One even accused me of a breach of trust. I told him I didn’t sign a pact of silence with anybody. For me the decision was between covering the ethical shortcomings of my colleagues or doing that which is right to make sure those who died and their families get justice. The decision was easy.

Why didn’t I publish the audio the same day I recorded it? Nigerian journalists habitually ask for gratification at press conferences and corporate events that it has unfortunately become a norm. Reporters actually think you’re a fool if you turned down what they call “brown envelope”. There are several excuses to justify it: “We’re poorly paid,” “We have not been paid for months,” etc. Honestly, it’s hard to dismiss some of these excuses sometimes. Nigerian Journalists are perhaps among the worst paid in the world. This is where the Nigerian Union of Journalist should do more. Its officials should stop paying courtesy calls to politicians (of course, we know what exchanges hands during these visits) and do more to force Jet-flying owners of media organisations to pay reporters more and on time. We deserve it.

Journalists should also explore other related and legitimate means of making money like researching, writing and editing reports for NGOs, writing and editing of brochures and reports, working as fixers to foreign journalists, blogging (I recently met a Nigerian television reporter that make quite some money monthly from his blog), etc.

Like everything in Nigeria, this “brown envelope” thing has been stretched beyond the limit of ridiculousness. I’d give some examples: On August 15, 2010 a truck belonging to Dangote Sugar Refinery caused an inferno at the Ojodu Bridge outside Otedola Estate in Lagos. More that 50 lives perished in the fire. An inquest was initiated by a non-governmental organisation, Access to Justice and Human Rights lawyer, Femi Falana. Please take a deep breath before reading the next sentence. During the inquest, officials of Dangote Industries distributed cartons of Spaghetti (and some money, probably to buy ingredients) to court reporters at the Ikeja High Court to probably skew their account of the hearing. In case you missed it let me repeat. Some Nigerian Journalists collected packs of Spaghetti as bribes! Are we that hungry? Some reporters got as little as 12 packs of spaghetti. My friend, Ben Ezeamalu, was almost beaten up for speaking against it.
In fact, they erected a wall of hostility around themselves whenever he came around. According to him, a very senior journalist pulled him aside and told him it was easy for him to turn down the brown envelope because he wasn’t married and had no school fees to pay.

Ben said his curiosity was aroused while he was researching for material on the internet for an article he was writing days before the coroner’s verdict on the inquest. To his surprise, there was very little material for an inquest that involved Africa’s richest man and had lasted 19 months! After the coroner delivered his verdict, in which he indicted Dangote’s company as well as the Nigeria Police, the (short) article was tucked away in a remote corner in almost all the newspapers the next day. The fact that the coroner indicted Dangote was also carefully left out in the articles.

Other journalists have tagged Ben “a spy” for consistently refusing to collect “brown envelopes”.

Nigerian journalists no longer know where to draw the line. A father that lost his son during last Dana plane crash was forced to pay journalists during his son’s wake-keep before it was reported. There are more puke-inducing instances but I’d stop here.

For those of you saying N50,000 ($300) was too little to entice Nigerian reporters, I’ve seen reporters scuffle over N2,000 ($12) during a press conference.

During last year’s gubernatorial election in Ondo State, reporters literally came to blows at Governor Mimiko’s home after the latter released “appreciation money” for journalists who covered his polling unit. The sharing formula was N10,000 per head, until the cash ran low and the formula switched to N7,000. Cue bedlam. The governor’s PA, looking on with contempt, threatened to evict them from his employer’s residence if they failed to conduct themselves with decorum. One fellow even started arranging for another group of journalists to go meet the governor for another “appreciation money.”

Editors should also monitor their reporters too, but we all know that some editors get theirs through subtler manner (Bank transfers). I’m a Nigerian journalist I want to change things the only way I know how to – going public with it. I’m not saying anything new here, everybody who has one thing or the other to do with journalists knows that these things happen. Maybe I’m the first journalist to go public with it in such a manner.

Corporate organisations and individuals should also stop offering these bribes (I still insist that they are bribes and nothing else). Journalist will report your events whether they like it or not. They want to stay in business. My heart skips anytime I get a call from my editor or receive that email with a subject that reads: “Pending stories”. I know I’m required to deliver. I don’t need that “brown envelope” to turn around that copy. I know in the Punch for instance, reporters are required to fill a certain number of pages every week. They can’t sit around waiting for “money to fuel your cars” to write stories to fill those pages. The threat of losing one of the most lucrative jobs in the industry is enough “inducement”. But the truth is most pressers aren’t news worthy so PR officials feel they need to induce reporters to write about them.

And for the fundamentalist followers of TB Joshua, this isn’t about your spiritual Godfather. I would still have gone public with this if the Pope was involved. I can’t say I’m sorry that his ego was bruised. He clearly meant for the money to influence the reporting of the event. “So what are you going to write?” He had asked. That makes it a bribe. Simple. I can’t help you if you couldn’t decipher that. I’m a reporter not a brain surgeon.

This is the last I’m going to say on this issue unless something drastic happens. Let the personal attacks continue.

Source: http://nicholasibekwe./2014/09/23/why-i-put-out-the-tb-joshua-bribery-audio/

U B MOIST TOTO U SHOULD HAVE COLLECTED D MONI grin grin
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:32am On Sep 24, 2014
Keep up the good work sir...but I am worried .... Something keeps telling me that this guy will go into politics and damage this cute reputation he has created...soon. Remember comarade Adams?
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by moriton(m): 12:40am On Sep 24, 2014
Please am not current. What did the audio recording state
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 24, 2014
50pseamer:
I SPOKE TO YOU LIKE A BROTHER , BUT YOU DECIDED TO WONDER IF I HAVE BRAIN RELATED ISSUES... I CAN SEE THE KIND OF STUFF YOURE MADE OF BY THEIR FRUITS YOU SHALL KNOW THEM

Well before u start playing the victim card on me and start crying blue murder, pls go and read my response to u again.

I followed ur line of reasoning and showed u how faulty such thought pattern is then I concluded by saying u shouldn't make me ask u if u have brain issues and that wasn't an insult but a conclusion I didn't want to reach about u because of ur faulty premises.

Yes by their fruits u shall know them according to u and I wish to let u know that u are very correct because I bear no gullible nor credulous fruits in me.
I only bear rational and objective fruits while sentiments and subjectivity is a no no for me.

Back to the subject matter.

Tbj should take responsibility for his actions and inactions as well while the brave journalist should be commended for standing on the part of honor and truth.

Let justice prevail and everyone found culpable should face the full weight of the law irrespective
Of whose ox is gored.

U are still a brother and I meant no insult but im not on the same page with u on this topic

2 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by BermudaTriangle(m): 1:13am On Sep 24, 2014
Nicholas Ibekwe, TB Joshua, etc, are all attention seekers. Not everyone would be gullible enough to believe him. There is alterior motive. Days before he published his trash, an agency in the LASG said SCOAN did not get approval for additions to the floors from the appropriate authority, so, whats Nicholas driving at ? There is something sinister in his action. For the avoidance of doubt, TB Joshua, BRF are not my role models nor am i their fan.
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by mindtricks: 1:14am On Sep 24, 2014
Was just wondering what this reporter would have gained if he had not come out in the open with this information. He is even risking his life by doing so, not even in Nigeria here where those who call the shots don't really place much value on the lives of te ordinary people. Whether it's 80 or 90 people that died, to them it's best to look at it like some 80, or 90 fowls just died.

I still wonder why the pastor did not insist on doing the right thing with the building if he really meant well.

Time has a way of making some things clearer, let's keep watching.
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by musiwa95: 1:22am On Sep 24, 2014

[size=18pt]His Royal Highness

D Ade. Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeoHA_IyLgs&list=UUb87BDP4HGsiqBllDwiejIQ

Why would you call it Empire of lagos.. There is nothing call Empire of lagos. Oba or Obale ,they are representative of Emperor

The hierarchy of Ranking is

1. Emperor
2. Oba
3. bale

The word Oba or Obale, means the representative of the emperor.

That is just a some list of Oba in lagos.. Lagos was under Western Nigeria. Lagos state is different from Lagos island. There is also lagos mainland. Lagos Island is divided into 2. Lagos colony was just 1sq km.. the other part were part of Western Nigeria. And the 1 sq km call lagos colony was return back to Western Nigeria in 1937. Even while it was return back to Western Nigeria. Britain still control it. that why you see video. but the land its self was own by Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria. it is just 1sq km, the 1sq km was were the federal court is, that why you see it in the video. because Nigeria and lagos colony 1sqkm. a small piece of land were two different thing. Western Nigeria was not part of it. But the land of the 1sq km was call lagos colony. Just abit bigger than 3 football pitch was call lagos colony.
Western Nigeria house and Western house are not part of lagos colony.

Tiny square was lagos colony, which was return back to Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria in 1937 under agreement, please see document later, but britian still control it . This is why I want them to remove the name tafawa balewa square and replace it back to the Old name King George V. I dont hate tafawa balewa, but I do not want that history to be erase because It has something very very very important to my family and My own life. Of the history of lagos and Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria .

Without changing the name of the tafawa balewa square back to Old name King George V, History of the Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria will be lost. I cant tell you online why.

why they move the capital of Nigeria to abuja. because 1sqkm can not be a capital because the Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria wanted to separate itself from the country of Nigeria. because people have become confuse.

So Jonathan Goodluck have no business visiting Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria under international law or visiting lagos. only as a guest, not for rally. because Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria has an Emperor. because it is a lagos that have been return back to Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria in 1937.

for many year nigeria have tried to mislead people by showing picture of visit of delegeta to the north or visit of Northern leaders to our place. It is like Obama coming to visit Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria .

The greedy of Northern leaders of the past. made them claim or try to intergrate the two country claiming it was one country. because of oil revenue because some ethnic group in the Nigeria have issue with fulani/hausa people. so when this ethnic group came to power they started twitting the story to make it look like one country , instead of two countries.

list of Obas in lagos state.

Oba of Ikorodu
Oba of Lagos (lagos colony)
Olu of Ikeja
Oba S. A. A. Oyefusi
Ayangburen of Ikorodu
Oba A. O. Adesanya
oba of Ilara
Elegushi of Ikateland
Ojomu of Ajiranland
Oba Abiodun Idowu Oniru
Oniru of Iruland
Oloto of Otto and Mainland
Onikoyi of Lagos
Olorogun-Adodo of Lagos
Olumegbon of Lagos
Aromire Onile of Lagos
Eletu-Odibo of Lagos.
Olu Agege of Agege
Onigando of Igando
Ojon of Ejigbo
Olu of Mushin
Oba of Somolu
Oba of Egbeda
Oba of Isheri-Olofin
Oba of Oworonshoki
Oba of Odi-Olowo
Oloja of Epe
Aladegunshebi of Odoragunshen
Elejinrin of Ejinrin
Onibeju of Ibeju
Onise of Ise
Orijeru of Igbooye
Olu of Epe
Onigbanko of Igbankoland
Olojo of Ojo
Alabirun of Ikaare
Onilado of Ilado and Inagbe Island
Onijanikin of Ijanikin
Ofori of Ibeshe [Vacant]
Oba of Ibereko
Osolu of Irewe
Adeboruwa of Igbogbo
Alajede of Ijede
Ranodu of Imota
Oba of Ipakodo [Vacant]
Oba of Egbin
Olubeshe of Ibeshe

Why is Emperor Ademusiwa the Emperor of Western Nigeria. every Oba in Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria is only a representative of the Emperor. Occupation of Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria is why we change our name from Ademusiwa to musiwa for security reason. because occupation is illegal. And for 50 years we could not fight the issue because the north will not let go of power..

even the oba of lagos does not know his history.

Many nigeria dont get it. It is two separate country.

I know it is hard for you to believe why, would I who look younger than all of them be the Emperor, It is just the culture of the people. It has nothing to do with my age. My family install the oba of lagos, oolu of Ibadan , alafin of oyo, ooni of ile ife, oba of benin etc for century.

that why you see me answer question online..

You can look at my name...

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 24, 2014
Tstark: The journalist is just wasting his time in this country full of baboons, most of the so called youth on here cant even be bothered to read the article, not to talk of understanding how it affects their lives. I commend the journalist for his hard work, but im sorry to say that he's wasting his talent and endangering his life for this useless country and its inhabitants. All they understand is greed and money

This is exactly my thought!! It is a country of myopic, greedy and unreasonably people despite the facts glaring at them... I hope the journalist comes to no harm because if he does, he will be on his own....

1 Like

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by rusher14: 2:10am On Sep 24, 2014
50pseamer:
and who told you it is TB joshua dat decided that 4 stories can be added, such things are done by Engineers and contractors,who do the calculations, TB joshua is not an Engineer, so if an accident happens in guiness nigeria we start insulting the ceo of guiness , only the engineer responsible gets punished or faces the judge, is not the CEOs fault he paid for the services of an expert.

You were not there when the contract for building extension was awarded therefore you have no idea what transpired.

No one has asked TB Joshua be jailed (OK maybe a few have), what's important is justice is done.

TB Joshua has a case to answer but if he can exonerate himself in court the better for him and his followers.

There's no doubt that this tragedy is man-made. The owner of the property, his engineers, and procurement people should face the Law as a result.

Someone cut corners. Perhaps this was done as a team or it was done unilaterally. This is what the court would try to determine.

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 24, 2014
Why would you call it Empire of lagos.. There is nothing call Empire of lagos. Oba or Obale ,they are representative of Emperor

The hierarchy of Ranking is

1. Emperor
2. Oba
3. bale

The word Oba or Obale, means the representative of the emperor.
to do with my age. My family install
You can look at my name...
[/quote]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
what the hell Musiwa, why bring your comedy to this serious matter!!!!!
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by zappyj(m): 2:38am On Sep 24, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: i'm no mumu.....this incident has just showed that an average igbo man is with integrity and thats what we igbos cherish! Had it been an igbo prophet.....God knows!

I am Igbo but trust me you are a big fooool for making ur last comment before this and even repeating it again with this,how will this country change with people like you? Sincerely, if you want to start arguing about whose tribe is more honest, I would give it to the hausas, I would do 10 transactions with an Alhaji than do 1 with an Igbo man and that's fact but saying it is totally unnecessary cos what we yearn for is change.

Have you forgotten the pack of dollars returned by an aboki lately? Would our Igbo bro do that?? So don't even go there @ all n just work on your silly mindset. Idiots like u make me really sick of NL
Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by zboyd: 2:39am On Sep 24, 2014
Debbiemma: wat have u gained in this?u should neva speak against a man of God

My Dear:

You should never hesitate to speak against a "man of God" who is not walking the "Jesus Walk" (all things good, moral and charitable).

Every human being is born with a moral compass - a sense of right or wrong. Down deep, you know that something is not right about a pastor who is living in the lap of luxury, while you are living in poverty and want...yet you blindly give over your little money to him or her.

Why?

Did Jesus live in the lap of luxury?

NO!

Was that His message to believers?

NO!

YOU ARE BEING EXPLOITED AND USED!

These greedy jackals disguised as pastors are using you.

Some Nigerian/African pastors are well aware that most of their members are ignorant of the Bible and, therefore, provide fertile ground for exploitation or for any other reason.

Where did they learn to manipulate the masses with religion?

America.

By whom?

American Missionaries and Pastors.

How did they do it?

They were crafty.

They interspersed evangelistic fire and brimstone theology with common African superstitions and beliefs and found success with African peoples.

Take note!

Question everything.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe by zboyd: 3:22am On Sep 24, 2014
50pseamer:
My Brother the question is if we focus on this, are we ourselves any better, pastors are also humans like us so its no big deal, they can be tempted and they can make mistakes too, not to forget that there are genuine and fake pastors just like there are decent and irresponsible ordinary followers too.

Why not focus on those that play on you?

Pastors like this are exploiting you as Africans/Nigerians. They consider you backwards, ignorant fools, ripe for the picking!

THEY ARE USING YOU!

They are using the same tactics on you they use on Americans.

Where do you think these jackals learned their lessons?

From American jackals - of all colors.

Wake up!!!

Unlike, here, in America, there is no one - no governmental entity - no law enforcement agencies to protect you. You are like babes in the woods. You're innocents, in the face of greedy jackals. You think they don't know that? They are quick learners. They know which way the wind blows. They know that most of you haven't read the Bible front to back, let alone understand it. Hell, most of them don't. Yet, you blindly follow them and worship them like demigods.

Why do you think these jackals look toward Africa with greedy eyes?

Africa is ripe for exploitation.

These jackals know that the mess they pull in Africa will not be tolerated, here in America, once some disgruntled Christians contact the Attorney General of their particular state and lodge a complaint about fake miracles, being duped or being defrauded.

STAND UP!

RAISE YOUR VOICE!

STOP LETTING THESE GREEDY JACKALS DUPE YOU!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident / Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.