Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

How Shy People Flirt - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Shy People Flirt (43301 Views)

10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... / Can A Relationship Between Two Introverted And Shy People Work? / Should Married People Flirt ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Shy People Flirt by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
^u see why u must not waste time laughing and typing rubbish online. u need a speech therapy quickly before other things. stop lamenting your poor life here, nobody cares. do the things u MUST do first
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Youngtekkey(m): 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
spotit: ^u see why must not waste time laugh and typing rubbish online. u need a speech therapy quick before other things. stop lamenting your poor life here, nobody cares. do the things u MUST do first
oga I think that you are crazy
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Youngtekkey(m): 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
Mrluv: bro....sometime if i look mysef i go won cry cus i know have the confident,the courage but this stammerer dey fall hand...imagine wen some babe go le give u green light for your street but the day the babe discover say u be stammerer dat green light go stop....na so i go run one package one day nai the babe come dey asking me say y i dey talk like this and just dey open dey close chai see embarassment na so i just stand dey look her like zombie and the one wey dey pain me pass be say wen u don prepare wetin u dey talk for your mine u come say abeg excuse sister the babe come stop come dey ask u wetin be dat u go just stand there they do aaaah aaah aaaaaaaah like dog!
hahaha this one just got me laughing
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
Youngtekkey: hahaha this one just got me laughing
why do u find that amusing?
Re: How Shy People Flirt by SkinnyDude(m): 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
Mrluv: bro....sometime if i look mysef i go won cry cus i know have the confident,the courage but this stammerer dey fall hand...imagine wen some babe go le give u green light for your street but the day the babe discover say u be stammerer dat green light go stop....na so i go run one package one day nai the babe come dey asking me say y i dey talk like this and just dey open dey close chai see embarassment na so i just stand dey look her like zombie and the one wey dey pain me pass be say wen u don prepare wetin u dey talk for your mine u come say abeg excuse sister the babe come stop come dey ask u wetin be dat u go just stand there they do aaaah aaah aaaaaaaah like dog!
guy, my own be say. i can speak english with sexy accent, but this stammer no go jus allow me. even to speak pidgin and my igbo na war. i don tire self.
anytime wey i see my fellow stammerers, i go run make friends with them. and i dey alway dey there for them, anytime them need my help..

guy, PM me..
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Mrluv(m): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
SkinnyDude:
guy, my own be say. i can speak english with sexy accent, but this stammer no go jus allow me. even to speak pidgin and my igbo na war. i don tire self.
anytime wey i see my fellow stammerers, i go run make friends with them. and i dey alway dey there for them, anytime them need my help..

guy, PM me..
fellow stammerers, i go run make
friends with them. and i dey alway dey there for them,
anytime them need my help..
guy, PM me..

bro... are u for real? as u said u are alway there for your fellow stammerer and ready to hep them...i need,hep oo,o if u fit hep me go happy!
Re: How Shy People Flirt by SkinnyDude(m): 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
Mrluv: fellow stammerers, i go run make
friends with them. and i dey alway dey there for them,
anytime them need my help..
guy, PM me..

bro... are u for real? as u said u are alway there for your fellow stammerer and ready to hep them...i need,hep oo,o if u fit hep me go happy!
yes nah. we go begin dey hang out together. u dey facebook?
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Mrluv(m): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
SkinnyDude:
yes nah. we go begin dey hang out together. u dey facebook?
add me on fb wasiu nosiru
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Lordnewton1(m): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
I feel ur pain bro.
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Rexnegro(m): 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
pasqal09:
1. Silent Witness
Shy people will gladly take part in a conversation with their crush, but only as far as listening goes! You might notice that a shy person will never ask questions or delve deeper into your personality or interests - they just simply don't have the courage! Shy people will instead satisfy their curiosity by asking other people about you, or by checking out your social media pages for more information.

2. Cell Phone Flirting
You probably realize by now that shy people aren't too great with the whole "flirting face-to-face thing". Another trick shy people use to flirt with is their cell phone or computer. They will find it extremely easy to be flirtatious over text message or via a chat session, but as soon as you see them in person they act disinterested or pretend they didn't see you just to avoid any awkwardness.

3. Favour Galore
Have you got a shy friend who seems to always go out of their way to help you? Looks like this friend might have a little bit of a crush on you! Shy people will often do favors for the person they like, however they will mask these favors as simply "just trying to help out / be nice". To shy people, this is flirting.

4. The Friends Blanket
Shy people seem so confident and sure of their feelings towards their crush whilst they are with their friends, but then as soon as it's just one-on-one time with their crush, they become all shy again! Shy people will often use their friends as a safety blanket, so if you find they act disinterested or distant while they're alone with you, this just means they find it hard to flirt without the back-up of their friends.

5. Laughing
We've all come across someone like this - the person who laughs at absolutely everything! Often this laughter is a nervous laugh from a shy person, who feels that if they laugh at everything their crush says or does, then it will come across as flirting.

6. Starring
Shy people sometimes even work up the courage to stare at their crush - gasp! The only problem with staring is that it has a 50/50 chance of being successful. Either the person being stared at will think it is a compliment because they find the person staring at them to be quite attractive, or stranger-danger alarm bells will ring in their head and they will find it creepy.

7. Stalking.
While some shy people can only work up the courage to send a friend request on Facebook to their crush, others take it a little step further and may come across as being "stalkerish". This often includes multiple 'likes' of photos, statuses, wall posts, etc. The biggest hint that you've got an avid, but shy, fan on your hands? When they like your photos or statuses from years ago...
hi Mod,
I have decided to email unto this issue..would have done so before now but was thinking the issue will be resolved but its hasn't hence the reason why am emailing u..
Bro I need to know why I can't "like" , "quote" and most esp "comment" in sexuality section....pls if I'm banned ,please do unban me....my username is Rexnegro. Please I await ur urgent action.
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
I dnt like this thread.....shy boiz are cool ppo u knw.....
Re: How Shy People Flirt by pasqal09: 11:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
Rexnegro:

hi Mod,
I have decided to email unto this issue..would have done so before now but was thinking the issue will be resolved but its hasn't hence the reason why am emailing u..
Bro I need to know why I can't "like" , "quote" and most esp "comment" in sexuality section....pls if I'm banned ,please do unban me....my username is Rexnegro. Please I await ur urgent action.
Yes, you were banned in the sexuality section by my fellow mod, I guess you must have violated a rule
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Rexnegro(m): 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
pasqal09:

Yes, you were banned in the sexuality section by my fellow mod, I guess you must have violated a rule
No sign of warning before banning someone sef, na so una dey do una tin here ? ...anyway unban me o !!! And next time give warning like a yellow card in football matches before u give the red card that's if someone commit same offend over again....
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Rexnegro(m): 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
pasqal09:

pasqal09:

No sign of warning before banning someone sef, na so una dey do una tin here ? ...anyway unban me o !!! And next time give warning like a yellow card in football matches before u give the red card that's if someone commit same offend over again....
Re: How Shy People Flirt by CHARLYX9: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
Check out the full explanation of an introvert
www.nairaland.com/1964866/how-know-chronic-masturbator-masturbatress
Re: How Shy People Flirt by JacksonD7: 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
The online stalking part is true grin.Old days

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.