Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

How Shy People Flirt - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Shy People Flirt (43285 Views)

10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... / Can A Relationship Between Two Introverted And Shy People Work? / Should Married People Flirt ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Shy People Flirt by bedfordng(m): 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
streetzdreamz: lols mine aint shyness,its an extreme quietness,m as quiet as f*ck,ts like i'l die if i start talking,bout making friends ion need em so i practically enjoy my solitary lifestyle,a lady was so curious backden in school dat she walked up to me n asked if i was born mute or m just ok wit isolating myself,wen i replied her she was so surprised dah i cud talk,i prefer making frnds online dan getting a real frnd outdia.
there is no point deceiving yourself bro,this is an attribute of shyness and even a worse case a flematic (extreme introvert).you prefer making friends online,it shows you are a shy type.and also,shy people knows how to talk especially when they see some one that understand them or family member.they don't like creating a scene or attention.bro with all this attributes you've mentioned,there is still some shyness in you.

1 Like

Re: How Shy People Flirt by wendy406: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
Effizle: . Author pls?
TIM LAHAYE
Re: How Shy People Flirt by wendy406: 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
lastchild: Please can any igbo in the house translate "ogbanje" to yoruba language, its urgent please

Sorry 4 derailing the topic
ABIKU
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Komex(m): 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
pasqal09:
Why? Don't tell me you're shy
Arva:
I'm not shy....why should I be ?

Both of you are shy
Re: How Shy People Flirt by bedfordng(m): 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
Skryptchex: I tink being shy is not dat bad. It all jxt boils down to each persons 'temperament' nd wat some of us dont realize is dat diz temperament vitually affects evrytin we do in life. From sleeping to eating to even flirting sef.
The one tin im good @ out of all doze tins mentnd is d one of phone flirting....i can neva be boring while chatin on fone. But if u c me one on one, u wont like me cos i wont talk dat much nd u would ave to do all d talking.
Not proud of tho, jxt ave to b workin on ma weakness nd build on ma strength also (if dat makes any sense).
but do you no that no matter how shy you are,you can still build it up to being social.although,nothing can take that shy gentle part of shy person because some of those attributes will still manifest even when you have succeeded in socializing and talking outside, that quet part of you will still be there.more over,landlord love those shy type because they don't cause trouble or causing a scene.just chilling at home all day,no talkative friends,no talkative babes,just you,your family and house.the fact still remains, you can beat your being quetness/shyness totally but can still build it to an extent of talking to people even if you meet them for the first time

1 Like

Re: How Shy People Flirt by bedfordng(m): 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
Seenyo: If i have a second shot at life, i'll NEVER BE SHY again cos shyness robbed me of lots of rare/invaluable opportunities, it makes most female folks perceive me as being arrogant while very few undestands my trauma... tho i'm fighting it but victory's far 4rm certain!
that is the spirit.shyness does makes one loose out from valuable opportunities and info.read this book "why you act the way you do".its a nice novel
Re: How Shy People Flirt by lastchild: 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
wendy406: ABIKU
thanks
Re: How Shy People Flirt by bedfordng(m): 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
tr3y:

All introverts are not shy people but all shy people are introverts.
absolutely true.not all introvert are shy but all shy type are introvert automatically.just like fine and beauty,not all fine ladies are beautiful facially but all beautiful ladies are fine.extreme shyness is a diseases.will not even wish such to my enemy
Re: How Shy People Flirt by sambluesky(m): 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
ARE U TRYING TO TELL ME AM SHY? OK I AGREE BUT NOT ON BED
Re: How Shy People Flirt by tochman(m): 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
U used to be shy but uni unshyed me wink
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Femistico(m): 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
AfricanApple: I don't even know what's with this flirting of a thing, all my life, I've never gone outta my way to flirt with someone. it just doesn't ever occur to me to do dat
babe u xooo pretty, how I wish I can have dis ur african apple cuz I luv apple so much...
Re: How Shy People Flirt by bedfordng(m): 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
AfricanApple: now i know dat do not judge a book by its cover is very true. on d contrary I'm a very quiet person, I'm also shy but I'm already learning how to overcome d shyness.
thanks anyway
some faces are the type of the innocent ones.one can not really judge a book by its cover but to some extent, one can judge it.some people are just quiet naturally and if you meet such at times, you don't need a suite sayer to tell you this type is quiet.being quiet is not bad,its ones self but being extremely introvert (flegmatic) is bad and as a lady,you need to kill some shy part of you because shyness is worse for a female.only when something has gotten to your neck,you will voice out and explode.since you said you are working towards it,its good.only guys who will understand your type could really appreciate your quietness because you will also both of you will love it.its not a bad thing to be quiet but there is need to build on being shy.will advice you get this book "why you act the way you do"..

1 Like

Re: How Shy People Flirt by bedfordng(m): 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
sambluesky: ARE U TRYING TO TELL ME AM SHY? OK I AGREE BUT NOT ON BED

hahaha.when it comes to that,shy people even know how to do it better
Re: How Shy People Flirt by ibietela2(m): 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
I am one of them o
Re: How Shy People Flirt by bedfordng(m): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
ibietela2: I am one of them o
then try to kill some part of it
Re: How Shy People Flirt by tokjohn: 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
You won't believe what you will see. Watch and Share!
Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH8myBtiuAw&feature=share
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
Lol.. U got me..
Re: How Shy People Flirt by sunnyphem(m): 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
Aigoooooo :oAigoooooo
Re: How Shy People Flirt by sherif4owo(m): 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
Almost me
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
falken.
shocked
Re: How Shy People Flirt by kenex4ever(m): 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
bedfordng: that is the spirit.shyness does makes one loose out from valuable opportunities and info.read this book "why you act the way you do".its a nice novel
Who is d authur? Where can one get it?
Re: How Shy People Flirt by StepG: 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
pasqal09: 1. Silent Witness
Shy people will gladly take part in a conversation with their crush, but only as far as listening goes! You might notice that a shy person will never ask questions or delve deeper into your personality or interests - they just simply don't have the courage! Shy people will instead satisfy their curiosity by asking other people about you, or by checking out your social media pages for more information.

2. Cell Phone Flirting
You probably realize by now that shy people aren't too great with the whole "flirting face-to-face thing". Another trick shy people use to flirt with is their cell phone or computer. They will find it extremely easy to be flirtatious over text message or via a chat session, but as soon as you see them in person they act disinterested or pretend they didn't see you just to avoid any awkwardness.

3. Favour Galore
Have you got a shy friend who seems to always go out of their way to help you? Looks like this friend might have a little bit of a crush on you! Shy people will often do favors for the person they like, however they will mask these favors as simply "just trying to help out / be nice". To shy people, this is flirting.

4. The Friends Blanket
Shy people seem so confident and sure of their feelings towards their crush whilst they are with their friends, but then as soon as it's just one-on-one time with their crush, they become all shy again! Shy people will often use their friends as a safety blanket, so if you find they act disinterested or distant while they're alone with you, this just means they find it hard to flirt without the back-up of their friends.

5. Laughing
We've all come across someone like this - the person who laughs at absolutely everything! Often this laughter is a nervous laugh from a shy person, who feels that if they laugh at everything their crush says or does, then it will come across as flirting.

6. Starring
Shy people sometimes even work up the courage to stare at their crush - gasp! The only problem with staring is that it has a 50/50 chance of being successful. Either the person being stared at will think it is a compliment because they find the person staring at them to be quite attractive, or stranger-danger alarm bells will ring in their head and they will find it creepy.

7. Stalking.
While some shy people can only work up the courage to send a friend request on Facebook to their crush, others take it a little step further and may come across as being "stalkerish". This often includes multiple 'likes' of photos, statuses, wall posts, etc. The biggest hint that you've got an avid, but shy, fan on your hands? When they like your photos or statuses from years ago...
Re: How Shy People Flirt by ProdigyLoco(m): 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
Damn Niqqa are u talking bout me

pasqal09: 1. Silent Witness
Shy people will gladly take part in a conversation with their crush, but only as far as listening goes! You might notice that a shy person will never ask questions or delve deeper into your personality or interests - they just simply don't have the courage! Shy people will instead satisfy their curiosity by asking other people about you, or by checking out your social media pages for more information.

2. Cell Phone Flirting
You probably realize by now that shy people aren't too great with the whole "flirting face-to-face thing". Another trick shy people use to flirt with is their cell phone or computer. They will find it extremely easy to be flirtatious over text message or via a chat session, but as soon as you see them in person they act disinterested or pretend they didn't see you just to avoid any awkwardness.

3. Favour Galore
Have you got a shy friend who seems to always go out of their way to help you? Looks like this friend might have a little bit of a crush on you! Shy people will often do favors for the person they like, however they will mask these favors as simply "just trying to help out / be nice". To shy people, this is flirting.

4. The Friends Blanket
Shy people seem so confident and sure of their feelings towards their crush whilst they are with their friends, but then as soon as it's just one-on-one time with their crush, they become all shy again! Shy people will often use their friends as a safety blanket, so if you find they act disinterested or distant while they're alone with you, this just means they find it hard to flirt without the back-up of their friends.

5. Laughing
We've all come across someone like this - the person who laughs at absolutely everything! Often this laughter is a nervous laugh from a shy person, who feels that if they laugh at everything their crush says or does, then it will come across as flirting.

6. Starring
Shy people sometimes even work up the courage to stare at their crush - gasp! The only problem with staring is that it has a 50/50 chance of being successful. Either the person being stared at will think it is a compliment because they find the person staring at them to be quite attractive, or stranger-danger alarm bells will ring in their head and they will find it creepy.

7. Stalking.
While some shy people can only work up the courage to send a friend request on Facebook to their crush, others take it a little step further and may come across as being "stalkerish". This often includes multiple 'likes' of photos, statuses, wall posts, etc. The biggest hint that you've got an avid, but shy, fan on your hands? When they like your photos or statuses from years ago...
Re: How Shy People Flirt by bedfordng(m): 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
kenex4ever:
Who is d authur? Where can one get it?
tim lahaye.just go to where they sell novel/books
Re: How Shy People Flirt by edwardjr: 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
and am shy wit a comma bt i dnt do any of dis. Am i an alien? Hahahaha...
Re: How Shy People Flirt by nonsojaggs: 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
So true! Was once like dat but am growin up.
Re: How Shy People Flirt by tomiobj(m): 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
darlingnuel: What you did... eh? I call it Foolhardiness! Rashness! Thoughtlessness!
. Exactly. They will beat u nd accuse u of rape
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Libkid(m): 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
Damn true.am a shy guy but am nt proud of it tho
Re: How Shy People Flirt by lepasharon(f): 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
bedfordng: absolutely true.not all introvert are shy but all shy type are introvert automatically.just like fine and beauty,not all fine ladies are beautiful facially but all beautiful ladies are fine.extreme shyness is a diseases.will not even wish such to my enemy

Al shy ppl are introverts ? Not true. An introvert is someone who feels their best being alone, like staying home reading books, painting. Going for lone walks in a park. They basically feel their best in solitude but they are not shy. Interacting with ppl is not an issue for them. Don't use shy and introvert interchangeably.
My shyness is funny cos I am not always at ease in company,but I like being around ppl not being alone undecidedand I like going out like parties ,clubs. Basically I don't like being lonely undecided What kind of shy person am I?
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Youngtekkey(m): 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
bedfordng: introvert,that is also another attributes of being shy.or you wanted to say extrovert.you should get this book called "why you act the way you do" www.nairaland.com/6883/why-act-way-tim-lahaye
thanks boss
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Paulv(m): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
AfricanApple: yes na, I've seen people that I like in fact I've had crushes(weird word) but flirt? hell no I can't.
so could be the reason nau?
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Regenerated: 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
Op,i wana pee but i am shy.:p:p:p

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them / How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge / Secondary School Students Buying Valentine Gifts At A Shop (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.