Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

$9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession (28757 Views)

Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees / South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal / Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
The House nevertheless directed its committee to
investigate the fresh scam allegation and report
within two weeks.
How can the committee headed by a PDP Rep as Chairman probe an allegation against the PDP house members? This is like a Judge sitting on his own case.
They should Hire independent investigator-preferably foreign investigators.

5 Likes

Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession by ifaoni(m): 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
otijah: who is to be blamed now madaki or the journalist whom he spoke with. For me APC is a party that has come to bring confusion in Nigeria. I hope all APC supporters will wake up and see what am seeing in the future
you re not seeing anytin, pdp dog! You re so blind.

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession by phemmyjohnson: 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
mobolaji88:
Whats wrong with nairaland.com these days?? Cant someone ban this nuisance already?
looking4job:
Why call me a nuisance for seeking help? That you are comfortable somewhere doesn't mean everyone is. May God not let you see poverty that will make you wash your dirty linen in public cry cry

Lwkmd!!! **in japanese**
May God not let you see proverty that will make you use PIDGIN english to seek for help..
Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
hensben: keep quiet! did he commit any offence...for him to be posting this almost everyday shows how desperate he really needs a job...life is bed n roses for you doesnt apply to everybody that way...you should know by now that people are suffering in this country even after acquiring formal knowledge.
Mr man, i have seen pple (including me) quoting you times without number with no reply!! You should hav first asked me why i suggested ur ban.
Sm pple sha
Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession by phemmyjohnson: 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
barcanista: How can the committee headed by a PDP Rep as Chairman probe an allegation against the PDP house members? This is like a Judge sitting on his own case.
They should Hire independent investigator-preferably foreign investigators.

Our corrupt government have grown so much that they even now have influence over foreign investigators..
Only if they decided to use JACK BAUER
Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession by Toktee(m): 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
otijah: who is to be blamed now madaki or the journalist whom he spoke with. For me APC is a party that has come to bring confusion in Nigeria. I hope all APC supporters will wake up and see what am seeing in the future
Anather escapee frm yaba left,instead of asking why the pdp members has refused to debate the rooting of the country,you are here talking hate trash cos u are frm pdp,i pity ur generation.
Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
phemmyjohnson:

Our corrupt government have grown so much that they even now have influence over foreign investigators..
Only if they decided to use JACK BAUER
grin grin grin
Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession by hensben(m): 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
mobolaji88:
Mr man, i have seen pple (including me) quoting him times without number with no reply!! You should hav first asked me why i suggested his ban.
Sm pple sha
FIXED...you are mistaken me for that guy with the moniker 'looking4job'.
Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession by Alpet(m): 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
Patiently waiting for the outcome of the committee
Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
Aigbofa:

Amen to that, or in the alternative split it so that those who wants genuine development can pursue it.

What a "red herring" prayer.

Oh, I forgot that the report stated that only PDP politicians from certain geo-political zone collected the bribe. As such, lets us split this country so that those geo-polical zone whose PDP members does not partake in the graft can progress
Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession by RISEUPNIGERIA: 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
ITS A SHAME....LETS BE PART OF THE CHANGE WE NEED.

Riseup Nigeria is embarking on a project..This is based on civil reporting and awareness. Please, kindly click on the link below and complete the survey. it will take only a few minutes. Lets cry the change we need by clicking on the link below

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/66BVMGQ
Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession by lastpage: 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2014

Dont be too bothered about the "morality" of any politician, whether APC or PDP. They dont have ANY! undecided undecided

I think what should concern most of us is whether the ALLEGATION IS TRUE OR FALSE?

Rep Madaki is still alive, he by himself revealed that he was the one who gave away the story so we need not beat about the bush in getting to its roots.

Did l hear someone whisper that there is "No smoke, without Fire"?

We cannot continue to allow this kind of perfidy to disgrace our nation and its democracy, while hiding under the flag of "party Affiliation".
Its just not reasonable, walahi! angry angry

Lastpage!

Caveat: The above are my personal opinion, anyone should please feel free to state theirs (if superior), without resorting to "foaming from both sides of the mouth like a Rabid Dog". undecided undecided
Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession by rayanberry: 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
you should also wake up from ur slumber before you get lost in your nightmare
Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession by MORNDEW(m): 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
so being angry becos a serious matter like 9.3 million dollars in cash o was abbandoned by ppl who u voted to discuss such matter dat affects ur life is creating confusion, then don't worry one day a serios matter dat directly concerns u will be abandoned nd u will see hw it feels. I wonder wht ur gain is daily to come online and giv ur conscience to dogs in order to support things nd group of pppl who hv over the years impoverished u.
Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
JonBee1:
Oh, I forgot that the report stated that only PDP politicians from certain geo-political zone collected the bribe. As such, lets us split this country so that those geo-polical zone whose PDP members does not partake in the graft can progress

I don't recall mentioning any political party in my comment.
Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession by naija2dabone(m): 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
House of rumors
Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession by san316(m): 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
Bribe or no bribe aside. How could such an issue, an issue of such magnitude be swept under the carpet? This is a damn insane country.

2 Likes

Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession by tokjohn: 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
Osamame Igbinosa You won't believe what you will see. Watch and Share!
Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH8myBtiuAw&feature=share
Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
lastpage:

Did you not see this advert for recruitment? https://www.nairaland.com/1917529/phillips-consulting-limited-recruiting-54

*Send-in your C.V even if you dont see your specific area of qualification in the advert.
*Be focused, state your qualifications here if need be so that people can determine if they have something for you (without putting your very personal data because of identity thieves).

For example:
l am 28yrs old male, graduate of xyz institution, majoring in abc degree/HND, graduating with efg-class (2-1, 2-2, e.t.c).
I have work experience (or dont) in j,k,l..., l have skills in the use of k,l,m software/applications (e.g, Microsoft office applications like Excel, PowerPoint, blah-blah-blah)
I can do x, y, z as my contribution to any organization that employs me...

You know, stuffs like that will attract more response that telling people you are frustrated!
No one wants to employ a desperate person, for fear they might ....*****......

Wish you luck.

Lastpage!

And please, if you cant help someone, just ignore them ....rather than trying to compound their problem.
We dont all have the same "opportunities nor leverage in life". Cheers. sad sad

Note. thank you
Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
lastpage:

Did you not see this advert for recruitment? https://www.nairaland.com/1917529/phillips-consulting-limited-recruiting-54

*Send-in your C.V even if you dont see your specific area of qualification in the advert.
*Be focused, state your qualifications here if need be so that people can determine if they have something for you (without putting your very personal data because of identity thieves).

For example:
l am 28yrs old male, graduate of xyz institution, majoring in abc degree/HND, graduating with efg-class (2-1, 2-2, e.t.c).
I have work experience (or dont) in j,k,l..., l have skills in the use of k,l,m software/applications (e.g, Microsoft office applications like Excel, PowerPoint, blah-blah-blah)

You know, stuffs like that will attract more response that telling people you are frustrated!

Wish you luck.

Lastpage!

And please, if you cant help someone, just ignore them ....rather than trying to compound their problem.

Noted. thank you
Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
Aigbofa:

Amen to that, or in the alternative split it so that those who wants genuine development can pursue it.

Oh, I forgot that the report stated that only [size=4pt]PDP[/size] politicians from certain geo-political zone collected the bribe. As such, lets us split this country so that those geo-polical zone whose [size=4pt]PDP[/size] members does not partake in the graft can progress

Aigbofa:

I don't recall mentioning any political party in my comment.

There. Fixed!
Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession by tempel(m): 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
All they know is how to keep on syphoning this country if it's wealth. God bless Nigeria
Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession by BlackBaron: 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
You think there'd be a future if fraud cases like the SA debacle would cease to be investigated?

Amazing logic...
You truly deserve those ruling over you.
Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
lastpage:

For example:

Wish you luck.

Lastpage!

Very sensible and matured post. Unlike that mobolaji dude (or is it dudette) .

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession by okanla: 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
It is a pity that nigerian still blindfolded, how can such about of money go through an illegal way and we will not ask questions am so surprise with what people are post on this tread. please let questions be ask for a better nigeria. God bless nigeria.
Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession by koikoi2(m): 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
APC is a party full of lies, blackmail, shameless people
Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession by Joshuadon: 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
Temihatz:

All of you need 10 strokes each

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession by nijanigga: 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
We can now see where the stolen $20 Billion is going. Not too long they will wake up and say there is God oh!. If there is hell majority if it's inhabitants will be Nigerian politicians and all those who looted or contributed to the looting and plundering of Nigeria's wealth. I can't just believe how low Nigerian leaders can go. Look at the previously respected is today. They will wake up the on sundays and fridays going to churches or mosques with devil's heart. Wao! Nigeria is finished.

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession by IAMGEJ(m): 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
I MUST SET UP A COMMITTEE TO GET TO GET TO THE ROOT OF THIS MATTER smiley
embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession by heskeyw(m): 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
on my way to the north, i passed APC AND BOKOHARAM
Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession by azimibraun: 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
that house member from Kano has gt Balls O! he jst stood up and spoke his mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aliyu Usman's Properties Sealed By EFCC In Abuja (Photos) / Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat / Buratai To Generals: Coup Won't Be Tolerated. Don't Listen To Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.