Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread - Gaming (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread (116553 Views)

PES 15 Fan Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 5:45am On Jun 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Lol. You've said dis b4 brother!

Sad but true.. sad
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
coogar:
the final TOTS.....
so happy for de gea & lacazette

How do u guys get TOTS. I never seem to get lucky, I've opened several packs with mediocre players spending hundreds of thousands of coins. Last night I was online between 11 and 2am, checked store no TOTS. So now I give up on opening stupid packs.

Anyway, now in division 2, 3 games to go, 2 wins and I'm in division 1. One thing I realized is since I started packing the bus at 65-70 mins I've been able to win more games than when I attack throughout 90mins. If I'm leading and have 20 mins to go, I pack the bus and 95% of the times my opponent would never score. FIFA 15 has a crazy thing, opponents seem to score the most in injury time, packing the bus will definitely prevent this. Last night I played with a guy that has attacking trio of Ronaldo, messi and neymar, all TOTS. ALL 11 players are in form. I managed to score 2 goals in the first half, at the start of second half I packed the bus for 45 mins, opponent got frustrated, win win for me.

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
jukeblam:

Div 1 isn't so hard- well, anymore. I sometimes maintain 3 seasons straight before getting relegated to Div 2 and thereafter "fire on all cylinders" to get back to Div1 after one season; the hard meat to chew is FUT- Div 3 has been my bus-stop ever since embarassed

I have a lame team though, so blame it on that smiley
Wat console do u play on?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jukeblam(m): 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Wat console do u play on?

PS3
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
greenhulk:

How do u guys get TOTS. I never seem to get lucky, I've opened several packs with mediocre players spending hundreds of thousands of coins. Last night I was online between 11 and 2am, checked store no TOTS. So now I give up on opening stupid packs.

it's called pack luck....
get there as soon as it launches & you are guaranteed to cop at least 2 TOTS players.

Anyway, now in division 2, 3 games to go, 2 wins and I'm in division 1. One thing I realized is since I started packing the bus at 65-70 mins I've been able to win more games than when I attack throughout 90mins. If I'm leading and have 20 mins to go, I pack the bus and 95% of the times my opponent would never score. FIFA 15 has a crazy thing, opponents seem to score the most in injury time, packing the bus will definitely prevent this. Last night I played with a guy that has attacking trio of Ronaldo, messi and neymar, all TOTS. ALL 11 players are in form. I managed to score 2 goals in the first half, at the start of second half I packed the bus for 45 mins, opponent got frustrated, win win for me.

parking the bus @65-90 mins?
where's the fair play in that? grin

the game is scripted.....
if you don't shut down properly, your opponent would always score in the dying minutes to win or equalise. you defenders would just freeze and a useless striker would breeze past them to score.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
coogar:

get there as soon as it launches & you are guaranteed to cop at least 2 TOTS players.

Thats assuming u own the Ultimate Team Edition of the game. It can't be dat easy if u're playing the standard edition
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Thats assuming u own the Ultimate Team Edition of the game. It can't be dat easy if u're playing the standard edition

i don't think there's any difference.
the key is getting there as soon as the packs are launched. i got the ultimate team edition. i doubt i have ever played with the other features of the game.

FUT is what makes FIFA series successful. the FIFA16 pre-order is out already @ $99.99. i dunno why it has to be that expensive. try & get the ultimate edition....there are goodies every week.

random.....
is there anyone interested in changing the name of his FUT club? i can spare 2,000FCC points to buy you the gift.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
coogar:

parking the bus @65-90 mins?
where's the fair play in that? grin

the game is scripted.....
if you don't shut down properly, your opponent would always score in the dying minutes to win or equalise. you defenders would just freeze and a useless striker would breeze past them to score.

Yes the game is scripted and there are about 90% chances of opponent getting an equalizer or winner in injury time. But when u use pack the bus tactics, there is 90% chance they will never score. Trust me it works. I hardly make it past division 4 since I got the game, especially now that tots is out and I never get luck getting any of those players. Opponents are getting better equipped, I do not have the time to stay online when tots is released just to get in form players. But packing the bus at dying minutes is doing the trick for me if I could get an early goal.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
coogar:

i don't think there's any difference.
the key is getting there as soon as the packs are launched. i got the ultimate team edition. i doubt i have ever played with the other features of the game.

FUT is what makes FIFA series successful. the FIFA16 pre-order is out already @ $99.99. i dunno why it has to be that expensive. try & get the ultimate edition....there are goodies every week.

random.....
is there anyone interested in changing the name of his FUT club? i can spare 2,000FCC points to buy you the gift.
I remember reading reading somewhere that an ultimate team edition owner stands a better chance of getting an IF in a pack than a standard edition owner. Well dont know how true that is sha.

As for Fifa 16, dont know yet if am buying and 16 no get ultimate team edition(pic)

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I remember reading reading somewhere that an ultimate team edition owner stands a better chance of getting an IF in a pack than a standard edition owner. Well dont know how true that is sha.

As for Fifa 16, dont know yet if am buying and 16 no get ultimate team edition(pic)

the super deluxe version is the equivalent of the ultimate team edition. it's fully-packaged. i might preorder it next week.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 1:34am On Jun 26, 2015
coogar:

the super deluxe version is the equivalent of the ultimate team edition. it's fully-packaged. i might preorder it next week.

13,000 yen for a video game hmmmm i dont know about that... Will see..
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 1:43am On Jun 26, 2015
greenhulk:

Yes the game is scripted and there are about 90% chances of opponent getting an equalizer or winner in injury time. But when u use pack the bus tactics, there is 90% chance they will never score. Trust me it works. I hardly make it past division 4 since I got the game, especially now that tots is out and I never get luck getting any of those players. Opponents are getting better equipped, I do not have the time to stay online when tots is released just to get in form players. But packing the bus at dying minutes is doing the trick for me if I could get an early goal.

You are wrong in a way.... Whether or not you wanna believe what i am about to tell you is left to you but best believe, The game decides who

wins and who loses. You can park the bus for 45 mins but if the fifa gods says niggur, your losing tonight, then all you have to do is to

hands up, put your hands in the air and wave them like you just dont care, period.

yesterday i played someone in division one, i only needed a draw to clinch the div 1 title. first half, i smashed my opponent 4 kondo.

Second half, i packed the bus very well. I even changed the position of my defenders further back. in the 60th min, boom, my opponent gets

a bullshit penalty. I barely touched my opponent. The rest they say its Geography or was it history, i forget..

Lost the game 5-4.

Moral of the story, I dont know. angry

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 10:05am On Jun 26, 2015
moonraker:

13,000 yen for a video game hmmmm i dont know about that... Will see..

you have spent more than that on FIFA points, haven't you? i have a guy on my friends list. his club is worth close to a billion coins. he's #1 in the whole world with 196 rating. he confessed to me he's spent €10,000 on FIFA points. he doesn't even play the game, he just strives to be the number one club in the world.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by lekbel09(m): 8:03am On Jun 28, 2015
Pls guys ow much is a fairly used fifa14 disc for xbox360
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
angry angry angry took me 121 seasons but i have done it lads....

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
The lads who brought me glorieeeeeee grin cheesy

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
moonraker:
angry angry angry took me 121 seasons but i have done it lads....

moonraker:
The lads who brought me glorieeeeeee grin cheesy
Lool! U was really determined to win dis thing o! Maybe mesef go carry inspiration to go continue mine! Still in Div 2
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
The latest IFs. Pls wat is Sturridge doing here?? After spending more than ¾ of last season out with injuries...

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
The latest IFs. Pls wat is Sturridge doing here?? After spending more than ¾ of last season out with injuries...

sturridge got there cos he's the player that has scored the most goals on FUT15 according to EA sports. as at june, he has scored 80 million goals.

the other players were voted for. sweaty gamers like moonraker voted for toure, reus & doumbia. i hate doumbia so much, i will shoot him if i ever see him.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
coogar:

sturridge got there cos he's the player that has scored the most goals on FUT15 according to EA sports. as at june, he has scored 80 million goals.

the other players were voted for. sweaty gamers like moonraker voted for toure, reus & doumbia. i hate doumbia so much, i will shoot him if i ever see him.

lol I am licking my lips for that doumbia card.

look coogar, if you cant beat them, join them. i cant shout this enough. I have criticized people for using the likes of sturriage doumBIA (as martin tyler would pronounce it ) etc, not anymore. the players are in the game. so why not use them.....
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

Lool! U was really determined to win dis thing o! Maybe mesef go carry inspiration to go continue mine! Still in Div 2

As in err, i made it a mandate to finish this shit once and for all... now i can rest... i honestly dont care as much as i did about FUT..
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
moonraker:

lol I am licking my lips for that doumbia card.

untalented players who just run & run cos EA sports refused to address the glitch of players running at defenders. these days, they run zig-zag and they just breeze past the defence line. it's nonsense!

look coogar, if you cant beat them, join them. i cant shout this enough. I have criticized people for using the likes of sturriage doumBIA (as martin tyler would pronounce it ) etc, not anymore. the players are in the game. so why not use them.....

i am a purist!
i play the game like the big clubs in the real world play it. i pass the ball around, look for openings, put through passes in here & there. i just don't see how you can enjoy players running straight into your goal from kick-off.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
EA is giving away 200,000 futties....
moonraker, pray for luck that you would be one of the winners. grin

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 12:48am On Jul 16, 2015
coogar:

untalented players who just run & run cos EA sports refused to address the glitch of players running at defenders. these days, they run zig-zag and they just breeze past the defence line. it's nonsense!

i am a purist!
i play the game like the big clubs in the real world play it. i pass the ball around, look for openings, put through passes in here & there. i just don't see how you can enjoy players running straight into your goal from kick-off.

I get it. i truly do. angry However, how many times have i come into this thread about the amount of bullshit i face each game?? The amount of

glitches, bugs etc in this game is horrific, considering that EA has had 1 fcuuuking 1year to make a new alteration. Its ridiculous.

The game that guaranteed me the div 1 title, my opponent has all the regulars Ibarbo, doumbia etc.... He has bale and neymar in the midfield.

I mean who does that? He could have won yesterday but for my solid defence....

What is my point really?? well, i was once of the school of thought that placed emphasis on good and realistic football but fifa 15 has broken me

into something that i dont want to be.... After breaking 5 external keyboards, 4 controllers, an alienware laptop, i think i deserve my div 1 title

regardless of how i won or what players i used.

just saying
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 12:57am On Jul 16, 2015
moonraker:

I get it. i truly do. angry However, how many times have i come into this thread about the amount of bullshit i face each game?? The amount of

glitches, bugs etc in this game is horrific, considering that EA has had 1 fcuuuking 1year to make a new alteration. Its ridiculous.

The game that guaranteed me the div 1 title, my opponent has all the regulars Ibarbo, doumbia etc.... He has bale and neymar in the midfield.

I mean who does that? He could have won yesterday but for my solid defence....

What is my point really?? well, i was once of the school of thought that placed emphasis on good and realistic football but fifa 15 has broken me

into something that i dont want to be.... After breaking 5 external keyboards, 4 controllers, an alienware laptop, i think i deserve my div 1 title

regardless of how i won or what players i used.

just saying

i feel you!
if you can't beat them you join them. when i see ibarbos, doumbias & gervinhos, i just step up my defensive skills. counter attack straight from deep! a looping overhead through pass from hummels or alaba to lewandowski.

that's how i beat the ibarbos, i succeed beating them 2 out of 3 times.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by podosci(m): 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
Have mastered the defending grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by brainyack(m): 2:15am On Jul 19, 2015
anybody on xbox one? add me my gamertag is kelvincrane.....i'm a nigerian in the USA i never knew nigerians play ultimate team that very cool and please i will be coming to nigeria by december who knows what plan will be the best for playing FUT in nigeria? ikorodu to be precise grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 19, 2015
brainyack:
anybody on xbox one? add me my gamertag is kelvincrane.....i'm a nigerian in the USA i never knew nigerians play ultimate team that very cool and please i will be coming to nigeria by december who knows what plan will be the best for playing FUT in nigeria? ikorodu to be precise grin grin grin grin grin
I'm no Lagosian. But u should go for Swift
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Mykcool(m): 11:25am On Jul 19, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

for some unknown reasons my xbox360 wired pad doesn't work well anymore on my fifa15 pc (cracked version ) .. the sprint fails to work(RB)
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nihilist: 11:49am On Jul 19, 2015
coogar:

i am a purist!

This is the reason I've stuck to career mode in recent months.
I've put a controller through my TV in the past, and smashed a couple against the wall for the sheer fuckery that EA facilitates in FUT.

The worst was the Spanish speaking opponent I faced, with the ST Ronaldo card. I was up 2-0 in the first half, and coasting. This fucker started high pressure, zig zag running and shooting from range with Ronaldo and I couldn't stop it. Long range hattrick to win 3-2.

To make matters worse, the bastard would celebrate each goal in a cuntish fashion, either shushing me, or doing that stuppid prancing bird move.

To finally add(literally) insult to injury, towards the end of the game, he started passing the ball round the back, while laughing and saying "Fvck your mother, Fvck your father" in his heavily accented English, whenever I put in a desperate tackle.

By the time the ref blew, there was a tear running down my left eye. I was so incensed. I had the superior possession, shots on targets, pass percentages etc. He just had a ridiculous number of tackles from the pressure abuse. That and 3 goals to my two.

That was the day I gave up FUT 15. I cannot continue to get myself so wound up over a badly scripted video game.

I'm not going back....

At least till FUT16 cheesy
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nihilist:

This is the reason I've stuck to career mode in recent months.
I've put a controller through my TV in the past, and smashed a couple against the wall for the sheer fuckery that EA facilitates in FUT.

The worst was the Spanish speaking opponent I faced, with the ST Ronaldo card. I was up 2-0 in the first half, and coasting. This fucker started high pressure, zig zag running and shooting from range with Ronaldo and I couldn't stop it. Long range hattrick to win 3-2.

To make matters worse, the bastard would celebrate each goal in a cuntish fashion, either shushing me, or doing that stuppid prancing bird move.

To finally add(literally) insult to injury, towards the end of the game, he started passing the ball round the back, while laughing and saying "Fvck your mother, Fvck your father" in his heavily accented English, whenever I put in a desperate tackle.

By the time the ref blew, there was a tear running down my left eye. I was so incensed. I had the superior possession, shots on targets, pass percentages etc. He just had a ridiculous number of tackles from the pressure abuse. That and 3 goals to my two.

That was the day I gave up FUT 15. I cannot continue to get myself so wound up over a badly scripted video game.

I'm not going back....

At least till FUT16 cheesy

it's so annoying.
so many kids on FUT these days with their cuntish behaviour.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Chess Thread! / Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. / Efootball PES 2024 PPSSPP Android Game Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.