Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti (54897 Views)

Riot In Ado Ekiti / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos / Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
lagcity:

Irrelevant comment. What are Igbos united about?
you seem to be part of folks that are ill conceived? No insult intended pls.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by comrNazom: 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
Vessi:
What's NURTW please?
APC bringing chaos into Nigeria since their merger.
so u'v bn in dis country u dnt knw dt NURTW is national union of road transport workers, those people that collect ticket money and commisions at the motor pack. But I wan ask o, whr d man him jazz ystdy abi e xpire, its not a PDP-APC battle but the thug's tenure don xpire so his nxt man pushed him out which is the best option. Who do u think own the properties they'r destroying its jst to show a big man don fall. RIP for him
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by koikoi2(m): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
I foresee d birth of another dreaded sect in Ekiti state called Fayo Haram after d new govt is installed and d thugs are eventually neglected.
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by comrNazom: 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
bizzlemie: Only one picture? Then why did your OP say "pictures"? undecided
No vex the fone wey u later dey use for NL na china fairly used or wht, can't u see pictures abi ur screen no dey show
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by ifevictor: 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
PEREP:

Don't be deceived by reporters who seat in Lagos and write a script about Ekiti. If you have friends in Ekiti, ask questions to have facts of the matter.

Yesterday, Fayose decided to be in the court for the case involving him.

Ekiti pple kept joining his Motor cade on the way to the courts

On getting to the court, over 10000 pple have gathered

He was cheered by the crowd as he approach the court Premises

The crowd kept on the Pushing here and there

They were so much that the Police in the Court Premises could not stop them

The Cheif Judge (known to be one of the Supporters of E11 currently challenging the eligibility of Fayose) approached Fayose to talk to his supporters and was raising voice to pass that accross.

The crowd shouted that He (Fayose) should not be intimidated and with some songs following.

One of the Judges tried to do the Crowd control himself and a supporter (I will define as overzealous) stretched to challenge the Judge

Security tried to stop that overzealous supporter and everything led to Fracas

Information (that Fayose was going to be Molested and all that) within the crowd sparked outrage and the rest is history.

Fayose is someone that cannot show up and crowd won't follow

For me, the Governor Elect should close ranks with the Judiciary, E11 should provide the court ruling that indicted Fayose during the Kangaroo impeachment that led to NJC suspending Justice Jide Aladejana who sworn in the Deputy governor then, Ekiti pple wait for Fayemi to serve out his term and report the Judge acclaimed to have collected bribe on the Eligibility case for proper action by NJC

I am disappointed with my so called ekiti people, has foyose hypnotized u all that ur sense of reasoning has suddenly left you or just blind love and plain stupidity for him. That you won an election landslide in all local governments in the state is no mean fit but it not new too. however, the incumbent or his party has the right to challenge the outcome in the court of law if they felt unsatisfied or aggrieved same happened in anambra, same Is happening in Osun. So i don't see any reason in this world why u should now take laws in your hands even if the judge is baised as you think, there is room for appeal even to the highest court in the land; the supreme court. Desecrating the most respectable arm of government is not only barbaric but animalistic and stupid by anyone and anyone encouraging it for what ever ulterior reasons should be sent to the games reserves to live with the wild animals where jungle justice is law.........

I pray that one day we will be able to put objective reasoning above sentimental and primordial thinking.........

Ekiti ro nu ooooooo

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Nemma(m): 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Waspy: Ekiti was silent and peaceful....... Till that Nigga came into the picture angry angry

Who told you ekiti was peaceful b4 now?.... What about all the atrocities committed before and during the election.... (The murder of MOB supporter in ijan-ekiti, and the killing of a pdp supporter)....

Sentiment, killing Nigerian since 1805

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Drdreluv: 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
Na Ɣ☺ΰr toilet mouth useless. Civilized cow
Akeem1759: I wonder what will happen to the people of Ekiti when this heartless Fayose resume office, OYO Lewa...
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by yayitifury: 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
Am so sure and strongly believe that the killing of the NURTW leader should be asked from those that will benefit from his death....to my best of knowledge APC has nothing to gain from his death cuz the party APC lost the election already and the state has been peaceful prior to dis awaiting Era of jagajag,so my question goes to the next chairman if OMOlafe is not favoured?stop using APC as CAMO.....
cktheluckyman:

APC thugs precipitated the riot by assasinating the NURTW leader

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by toluk: 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
They re bunch of desperados,they will initiate trouble and use media propaganda to raise false alarm.. a sitting governor that cannot win a single LG out of 16 now wants to use state Judges to truncate transition. Where were d E 11 when he contested for senate in 2011 and lost to Babafemi Ojudu...

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by uchdollar111: 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
Pls lord let peace prevail in this country. Anyway why don't join www.myeventsgallery.com b/4 it's officially launched.
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
cktheluckyman:

APC thugs precipitated the riot by assasinating the NURTW leader
u dey mind those mediocrities?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Dabiller: 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dem juz dey start.
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Arch1: Shut it !
There is an on-going supremacy battle within the NURTW ranks in Ekiti state. The NURTW thugs are Fayose's thugs.

Since Fayose is the in-coming Governor, the assasinated NURTW boss was most likely killed by some of his lieutenants who might want to occupy his position and enjoy the benefit of working for a thuggish governor.

It is an infighting between Fayose's NURTW thugs that has now resulted into a wider conflict coupled with the attack on the court/Judge yesterday
keep deceiving urself.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Sopino: 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
cktheluckyman:

April ke? u de this country sef? Fayose is tobe sworn in on Oct 16 2014,that is about three weeks from now
j. Hope u read d news? It is Fayose's man that was murdered. So why blaming him? Opponents will do every in their power to dent his government. Wasting lives shouldn't be what the opposition should be using to get at his rivals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Vikky014(f): 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
CaptainOjemba: I keep laughing when some ill conceived minds say that Igbos are not united.
my dear dnt mind some people.
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Fourwinds: 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
olapluto: Ekiti people got bored of peace. They want some action.
Action na re ooo!
As a witness to PDP's thuggery in Oyo state, I dont ever pray that Akala smells the seat of power in Oyo again. NURTW will suddenly become an issue when you have a governor that condones them.
Take Ajimobi for example. When he came on board, Tokyo vs Auxilliary was on then. Ajimobi went publicly to warn the 2 of them, he went as far as Abuja to get the police to declare them wanted (for the death of the medical student at Iwo road). In 4 years, NURTW calmed down in Ibadan.
Lagos state, MC Oluomo and Koko Zaria know that if they cause any trouble, they will be handled by the police and no governor will intervene.
PDP uses these NURTW people too much and it is unfortunate.
u are very correct here. I followed dat of Oyo state
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
Plateau State Government budgets N442m for plates, spoons:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/09/plateau-state-government-budgets-n442m.html
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Esperooke(m): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
The Fayose we know will stop at nothing to discredit opposition and to have his way. Its unfortunate that his people that are supposed to know him better are the ones consumed in his craftiness. I pray God will protect the good people of Ekiti from the wolves in sheep clothing.
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Oyemayor: 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
grafikii:
He should assume office in a couple of weeks and most probably be impeached before 2015.
u ar a fool, u no dey use ur brain?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Ozonna(m): 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
I found out that most who are accusing Fayose of causing the mayhem in the state don't live in Ekiti and most of the people who are accusing Fayemi/E-11 of causing mayhem are actually living in Ekiti.

I believe the neutrals here know the group whose story sounds more "believeable" wink

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
eldoradoxx: Quack legal analysts everywhere. Who told you that a Governor once elected can be removed from office because of what transpired before he assumed office. Impeachment is solely on ground of 'Gross Misconduct' and this means every conduct adjudged to be criminal or incompatible or disreputable to the office the person holds. His earlier impeachment has nothing to do with his present term in office,and thus Ekiti House of Assembly cannot act on that because all they need to or are permitted to look into are his conducts from when he is sworn in in October. As for the suit in court that led to the present crisis, the constitution is very clear, until you are convicted by a court of law (not by a House of Assembly through impeachment) for acts relating to corruption so to say, you cannot hold public office till after ten years. The question here is now whether any court has convicted Fayose? I think not.

GOD BLESS YOU.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Oyemayor: 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
toluk: They re bunch of desperados,they will initiate trouble and use media propaganda to raise false alarm.. a sitting governor that cannot win a single LG out of 16 now wants to use state Judges to truncate transition. Where were d E 11 when he contested for senate in 2011 and lost to Babafemi Ojudu...
fayemi has nt won an election in Ekiti state before, he is now trying to make the state ungovernable so that the speaker will be sworn in

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Sheggun1: 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Anoda killing again dis evening
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Oyemayor: 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ozonna: I found out that most who are accusing Fayose of causing the mayhem in the state don't live in Ekiti and most of the people who are accusing Fayemi/E-11 of causing mayhem are actually living in Ekiti.

I believe the neutrals here know the group whose story sounds more "believeable" wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by onyeokwu: 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
Operation WETIE season 2 episode 1 in wastern nigeria started in 14BC since oduduwa was thrown out from sky and he landed with his head been shattered

seanson 1 were starred by oduduwa their ancestor
Afonja the replicar of odudwa the betrayal and conspiratorial,

follow by the sage Awo who added wetie acid to the make the movie more brutal and advance warfare but unfortunately he took the cowardly rout by taken otapiapia when the game was becoming touch and he couldnt stand the heat

followed by onkanfo MKo the ITT international thief thiief who sucked his slave master asses for a century hoping to eat on his masters table but he was chained like a dog and thrown in dungeon and all the obas in wasternwold conpired took bribe from their slave masters and betrayed him ask Oba of lagos for more info grin grin grin

season 2 just started i urge everyone to take a seat grab some popcorn and watch the move as it unfold cheesy cheesy cheesy

Starring De grand master DE Jagaban bugu aka Tinubu baba alaye ojuoyobo

Fayose aka de area father

Aragberascal aka the grand commander of the wastern rascals and area fathers of ooduwaland grin grin grin

the wetie must continue till Ademusiwa is installed as the emperor of the western nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin

operaiton wild wild west wetie wetie wetie grin grin

yoloba the must shurefiscated and most united nacion on earth but killing and betraying themselves since 600BC grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Sopino: 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
Drdreluv: Na Ɣ☺ΰr toilet mouth useless. Civilized cow
Hope u read d news? It is Fayose's man that was murdered. So why blaming him? Opponents will do every in their power to dent his government. Wasting lives shouldn't be what the opposition should be using to get at his rivals.
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Ariba2(m): 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
omenka: Honestly I'm not sure. But before April 2015.
. It's October 14 '14, not april.
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by ayindejimmy(m): 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
Why r d Ekiti ppl complaining nw. They all knw abt the court cases and ineligibilities trailing Fayose, yet PDP endorsed him and Ekiti voted him. But they 4got ppl who knws he is nt legally eligibke to b governor wnt fold their hands nd luk
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Sopino: 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
imoleay0:

GOD BLESS YOU.
I'm liken this person & his sensitive post. Thank u for letting them know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by streetzdreamz(m): 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
There is an on-going supremacy battle within the NURTW ranks in Ekiti state. The NURTW thugs are Fayose's thugs.

Since Fayose is the in-coming Governor, the assasinated NURTW boss was most likely killed by some of his lieutenants who might want to occupy his position and enjoy the benefit of working for a thuggish governor.

It is an infighting between Fayose's NURTW thugs that has now resulted into a wider conflict coupled with the attack on the court/Judge yesterday
are u even in d state or within ts environs,d slain man was the ex-chairman of d NURTW nt d present chairman,so from ur speculations infighting inother to switch d leader of d group cuz of a new governor shey? If dats d case den ts d present chairman dat ought to av been d target nt d ex,why cant u pple see evil n say things d way dey r just for once instead of justifying d actions wit baseless speculations!U on a long thing if u bliv dis sh*ts just some thugs fighting o'er a switch in governance,n not politically motivated!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
That was how PDP thugs went on burning APC members' houses in Isan-Ekiti in 2010!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by modestdude(m): 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2014

Bros, make reference to the news update again. Omolafe is the former NURTW boss, meaning the NURTW has a new leader now. This nullifies the assertion of any supremacy battle or in-fighting in the NURTW. So his allegiance to Fayose has nothing to do with NURTW.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Unknown In Taraba, Says Supporter Who Went For Field Analysis (Pix) / FG Queries Mohammed Bello For Buying Uncompleted Building For N7bn / Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.