Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,015 members, 7,825,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Guys How Do You Feel?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You Feel?? (3959 Views)

Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? / Ladies, Do You Feel H.o.r.n.y Too? / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 27, 2014
glitest:
Yeah!....I hate it when someone follows you, Just to keep track of your daily post...its quite scary and annoying...I can't wait for the ban/ block button to be activated.

Seems you dont understand. You see, I happen to be following naijasinglegirl. I'm following her because i love her writing style and her sense of Humor.
As a fan, i want to read more. So the Follow button helps me to keep tab on her posts and topics. I don't see anything awkward in this. Is there?
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by MrCork: 8:17am On Sep 27, 2014
...every male come to chase female on nairaland...pirrriod.....exceptthey r g@y (no offense again) angry

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Brite02(m): 8:49am On Sep 27, 2014
like what someone said it all depends on the motive. i usually follow people here based on the kind of comments they give, some hilarious, some educative, some informative.....etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 27, 2014
I really do not give a Fvcq, it is kinda rude if u don't follow back, but half of the girls that I'm following are following back, before u say that's a few, u should view my profile first. grin
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by blake777(m): 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrCork: ...every male come to chase female on nairaland...pirrriod.....exceptthey r g@y (no offense again) angry
Preach!!
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
naijaboiy:
undecided undecided
You are being followed if you make sensible posts and the person likes your personality,,so he/she wants to see more of your posts or probably see new hot threads that make sense so that they can contribute too

So what's annoying and scary about it
Yes; I know exactly what you mean.....My comment was referred to those with alterior motives ....There is just that one person (or in some cases some people), whom you know only follows you, all for the purpose of keeping track/ stalking.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
taiwolusol:

Seems you dont understand. You see, I happen to be following naijasinglegirl. I'm following her because i love her writing style and her sense of Humor.
As a fan, i want to read more. So the Follow button helps me to keep tab on her posts and topics. I don't see anything awkward in this. Is there?
Me neither... My comment was meant for those with alterior motives.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by dmjinc(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
I find it Normal.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by stormybucci(m): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
glitest:
Yes; I know exactly what you mean.....My comment was referred to those with alterior motives ....There is just that one person (or in some cases some people), whom you know only follows you, all for the purpose of keeping track/ stalking.
are u refering 2 me?? *winks*
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
stormybucci: are u refering 2 me?? *winks*
Hmmm!...# side eye#
I know you?
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by stormybucci(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
glitest:
Hmmm!...# side eye#
I know you?
chaii!!! u are denying me?? i quit
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
stormybucci: chaii!!! u are denying me?? i quit
I had to take a second look at your pics, so as to confirm if I know you or not!.....If only u could see the evil eye's I'm giving my cell phone ehh.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by stormybucci(m): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
glitest:
I had to take a second look at your pics, so as to confirm if I know you or not!.....If only u could see the evil eye's I'm giving my cell phone ehh.
so u hate me dat much?? dere's God ooo
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
stormybucci: so u hate me dat much?? dere's God ooo
I do not hate you!...That was in fact a joke.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by stormybucci(m): 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
glitest:
I do not hate you!...That was in fact a joke.
really?? so y dat expression after viewing my dp??
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
stormybucci: really?? so y dat expression after viewing my dp??

Well, u kept asking me if my comment applied to you....I do not follow you, neither to you.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by valdes00(m): 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
I will never follow anybody on NL, wat for?.......
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
naijaboiy:
I follow only ladies that make sense upstairs...
However,,if I follow and wait for the next 30mins and you don't follow back,,then I kick you out undecided

Btw,,
Why open such thread
Everybody gets followed,,so why making a fuss about it? undecided
there is a reason for kicking them out tell me something more to you.and you are asking why I open this thread at least you can see people saying their mind or not?
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by stormybucci(m): 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
glitest:

Well, u kept asking me if my comment applied to you....I do not follow you, neither to you.
actually i was joking or stalking you actually... Lol
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
stormybucci: actually i was joking or stalking you actually... Lol
grin grin
SMH!....Very obvious.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by stormybucci(m): 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
glitest:
grin grin
SMH!....Very obvious.
nairaland girls been forming since 420bc... Smh 2 u 2
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
stormybucci: nairaland girls been forming since 420bc... Smh 2 u 2
End of conversation.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
I follow people I tend to love their posts/interests. And this helps you discover new, potentially interesting topics.

I stand to gain nothing if someone am following follows back.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
djeezy: Speaking for myself. I've neva followed someone who didnt follow back. I dont follow much people, so i can keep track of them. For others i guess they unfollow or keep stalking.
cute u
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by djeezy(m): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
mirexx: cute u
thanks dear.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by naijaboiy: 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
prettythicksme: there is a reason for kicking them out tell me something more to you.and you are asking why I open this thread at least you can see people saying their mind or not?
I run a policy which is 'follow for follow'...
If someone follows me I follow back...

so if I follow someone I expect that too,,not like it's by force...that's why I don't follow anybody unnecessarily..

most of the people I follow followed me first and I respect them for that,,despite the fact that they may have their reasons but you can only find out when you follow back.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
how is this romantic? too many kids on NL these days
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by iamord(m): 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
glitest:
Hmmm!...# side eye#
I know you?

Gawd! I felt the ela from my dommot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
iamord:

Gawd! I felt the ela from my dommot!

You are bored eh?...You're looking for some entertainment ; Right?.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by iamord(m): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
glitest:

You are bored eh?...You're looking for some entertainment ; Right?.

Lol! Am not ! cool reading the comments, except you got a something better up ur sleeves
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by TDcute1: 11:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
prettythicksme: Guys please how do you feel when you follow a lady and she did not follow back? please let me hear your different views so I can follow back those guys following me

Main things is...ur post cn be captivatin,n I follow u nt cuz I want ur follow back but cuz ur makin my day with ur post. Kudoz 2 ur ideaz....peace
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by ericessien24: 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
I don't bother following anybody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What She Made Him Do Because He Cheated !! ( Photo) / If You Are To... / I Asked Google For Lalasticlala Check The search Result Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.