Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) (26189 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! / The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (47) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by dechandel(f): 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sarimah: I'm stil thinking jor..its not easy
Shey ur turn dey come?
undecided undecided
Its just a game
No hard feelings tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
naijaboiy:
yea embarassed...

Check your BBM!
Replied...
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Olusanya333(m): 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Here I come
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dygeasy(m): 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sarimah: Can I choose d both of dem sad
No. We don't support Polyandry. You have to friendzone one of 'em.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hugs kiddablings grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by cooljoe(m): 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm lol as in good looking?

Haha no thanks that's honestly the day of delete this.
o baby, don't b shy. I actuali meant who's post(lyrics) u bin feeling
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by kilokeys(m): 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
There is nothing unreal on NL.
It's no game.
Very thrilling. What a Night.
Guys smooth sha
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
naijaboiy:
Thanks Man cool

But that's part of the game I guess smiley

Yeah yeah ,,

Don't blame the lady though, obviously you guys blew her mind like dynamite !

Lol...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
cooljoe: o baby, don't b shy. I actuali meant who's post(lyrics) u bin feeling

Lol just go for it... If you really want to.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by dechandel(f): 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
RuudNisterooy: :\.
Sure 'bout that? Heh?

I've got your back always tho. Just so you know. But please don't step outta d boundary, aiit?

*hands her a glass of lemonade*
Boundary??
Nah.. I won't..

Tnx for the drink
*sips it while humming tonight z gonna be a good night*
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by obayaya(m): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
Victoriousvic!!!

Brother!!! I must confess, I felt the love in your lines. So subtle..

Me likey!!!

And this sums it up for me.

I've never felt like this before. I wanted to find the perfect words to make you realize how much I need you and love you, but words continue to elude me. What would they be? Something poetic? Something out of the ordinary? I'm afraid it's of no use.

Honestly, You don't need anything outta the ordinary, because things we consider Ordinary can be sophisticated. cool

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by bountyhunter: 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
obayaya:

Win as much ladies heart as you can win because you guys are going trophyless this season tongue

grin grin grin grin as long as we get the women, trophies can wait!
but i digress, after spending £150m a trophy should and will definitely come
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by zicoraads: 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
I don show grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Unibenstudent: *turns 360 and finds no one but claireshan and uniben student* and uniben students holds claireshan and sings *you are the treasure that I seek u were so close yet I didn't know ,love that I seek for many years was so close yet I couldn't feel it*etc and I stop singing and says claire do u know the colours in yours eyes are more radiant than the sun ,I could look into those eyes for an infinity number of yuears ,,claire you make my heart beat faster than terry g beats ,,claire u make me wanna live ..take this its yours
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by obayaya(m): 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
laplace12:

grin grin

congrats bro

Bros, Post another one na grin

Abeg cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by dechandel(f): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
kilokeys: There is nothing unreal on NL.
It's no game.
Very thrilling. What a Night.
Guys smooth sha
Hehehehhe
U still dey here dey para like person wey him wife dey labour? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dygeasy(m): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
Missterious, Sarimah, take your time ladies. Don't hurry.

Less than ten minutes to have Zicoraads, Seagold and Customized13 put MizMyColi in a state of confusion.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
dechandel:
Boundary??
Nah.. I won't..

Tnx for the drink
*sips it while humming tonight z gonna be a good night*
cheesy

You wc anytime. But come o, i never see the baby again. Thought she said she was coming? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Sarimah(f): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
This is a very hard decision sad

But ve gat no choice, in every game there is always a winner

They both swept me off my feet smiley

Laplac12 u're so creative nd I appreciate

Djeezy u gave me a reason to smile tonite smiley

So...

Ermmmm

The winner is

DJEEZY! kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by kilokeys(m): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
dechandel:
Its just a game
No hard feelings tongue

* drops original piece.. Looks for front line commando's. Lyrics via Google play store.

U feel say na game app shey..?
Wait until water Commot for ya left eye tomorrow night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by obayaya(m): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
bountyhunter:

grin grin grin grin as long as we get the women, trophies can wait!
but i digress, after spending £150m a trophy should and will definitely come

Bad guy grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dygeasy(m): 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
obayaya: Victoriousvic!!!

Me likey!!!

Honestly, You don't need anything outta the ordinary, because things we consider Ordinary can be sophisticated. cool
Good job bro! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by dechandel(f): 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
RuudNisterooy: cheesy

You wc anytime. But come o, i never see the baby again. Thought she said she was coming? undecided
Hehehehe
Chill
U know she is worth the wait wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dygeasy: Missterious, Sarimah, take your time ladies. Don't hurry.

Less than ten minutes to have Zicoraads, Seagold and Customized13 put MizMyColi in a state of confusion.

I may post a bit late. Terrible network connectivity here
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Elnino4ladies: 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
djeezy: Background playlist

××Playing August Alsina kissin on my tatoos in the background.××
...John Legend you & I(nobody in the world)......
......Frank ocean thinking about you...
Miley cyrus Adore you.

To my dearest Sarimah....

Sarimah I used to believe that love is the king of slavery,
But when I fell for you I realised expressing it was bravery.
I don't mind, I need you in my life more than he needed his family in ''12 years a slave''.
I've waited for this day to let my feelings out of the cave.

I was peeking at your posts the other day wondering how it all started,
I dont believe in magic but this was magical...
Couldn't believe that I could fall for posts and a picture, i saw it as mystical.

...but as time went on, you captivated my heart in a million ways that I cannot explain,
......... i swear Baby na you dey burst my brain!!!
You came pouring heavily and mizzling like the expected rain,
Now my feelings for you have grown like a grain of mustard seed, growing faster and larger than unwanted weed.
You unconsciously took me in a magical mystery ride,
Spinning my head around when your towering hips glide.

I know this is nairaland and you may say everything on nairaland ends in nairaland,
WE can create our own fantasy more real than disneyland.
There is never a time or place for true love.
It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
I won't hurt you nor allow you to live in torment.

My heart beats 10 times faster than the tick of the clock on my wall.
I want to sweep you off your feet and be the one to catch you when you fall.
Tick tock, tick tock goes my heartbeat when I see your mention,
I knew I was getting close to your heart when I got your attention.
When I fell for you my heart was on fire.
To be with you was my one and only desire.

Allow me to show you a love so untamed and so intense.
Allow me to show you a love so fresh and unique it breaks down your defense.
In your glamour and grandeur I gather a loving solace.
When you're mine never shall any girl bewitch me or neither take your place.
Only you can lift the burden in my soul,
Only you can fix my broken pieces and make me whole.

I will love you more each and every day,
Your so beautiful and perfect in every way,
I knew the moment I first saw your posts that there was something about you I needed.
Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just
YOU I wanted.

Words cannot describe what i feel for you,
.....trying to do so I ran out of words..
Even with the dictionary used by house of lords.
You are like a pill and pain killer I'd love to take.
I'd love to take an overdose just to get addicted to you,
I think about you daily like i've been enchanted by a love portion,
Your total package has turned into my concoction.
You're like a goddess, can I be your shrine?
.......and I'll cherish you, kiss your tender lips knowing you're mine.

I like the word 'affection' because it signifies something
habitual,
and we are yet to meet but I've felt something perpetual.
Each day I read your posts reminiscencing like we've had memories,
Imagine you in my arms singing and telling you stories.

Baby, I want to be the one to light up your world and put a smile on your face,
Hold you close to me, feeling your warmth embrace.
I want to make you feel loved and appreciated,
I want to be the reason you believe in love,
I know you dream of a man that will hold you.....cherish you......adore you....
I know such a dream is realistic only if you try......
And give a chance to a heart that truly cares,
Baby I don't want nobody but you...
I want our love to be fresher than the morning dew.
I give myself to you with all my heart
I'm yours for all of time.......
Your slave, your king, your anything
only say that you are mine
...........Pls say YES
............................. I LOVE YOU SARIMAH.
wow! Singin poetic justice by kendrick lamar. Dude u nailed it. Where is sarimah, u better say yes else i will.....

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
Wowwwwwww Djeezy Congrat I told yawink
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Sehindemi(f): 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
*patiently following*
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dygeasy(m): 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
[size=16pt]CONGRATULATIONS DJEEZY[/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Sarimah(f): 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
Elnino4ladies: wow! Singin poetic justice by kendrick lamar. Dude u nailed it. Where is sarimah, u better yes else i will.....
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by dechandel(f): 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
kilokeys:

* drops original piece.. Looks for front line commando's. Lyrics via Google play store.

U feel say na game app shey..?
Wait until water Commot for ya left eye tomorrow night.
grin grin
Tah
Even play store already has this wooing edition as its top game tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
obayaya: Victoriousvic!!!

Me likey!!!

Thank you sir. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by obayaya(m): 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dygeasy: Missterious, Sarimah, take your time ladies. Don't hurry.

They fit?

You don ever hear say dictionary dey confuse? cheesy

Dygeasy: Good job bro! grin

Thank you sir cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (47)

''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" / Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? / "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.