Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,941 members, 7,956,556 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) (26705 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! / The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by marieolae(f): 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
obayaya: Yaaay!!!

Kiddablingz has become mannablingz cheesy

Now that was a humorous piece.. Capable of making any girl laugh, smile and blush at the same time. cool

Will it be enough to make marieolae blush?
u dnt even know how much I'm blushing right noww
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
chibwike: Hope no one did hurt you today
not at all bae

ts getting HOTTER...let's concentrate

My grandson must win her heart o
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dygeasy(m): 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
Pasqal09, the lady selects her man.

Marieolae, be ready to select your man.Just the lines. We didn't make out time for asking questions.

Take your time in deciding.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by marieolae(f): 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
ayukdaboss: @Marieolae
Well I haven't known you for a while but when I saw your smile I just couldn't help wanting to know more about you embarassed

Anytime I read some your posts I blush so hard that I even have ventricular contractions embarassed
oh that's nice
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by chibwike(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Xtarxhyne: not at all bae

ts getting HOTTER...let's concentrate

My grandson must win her heart o
Lol, owke
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dygeasy(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Djeezy and Laplace12, shall we have your lines now?

Sarimah.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by marieolae(f): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dygeasy: Pasqal09, the lady selects her man.

Marieolae, be ready to select your man.Just the lines. We didn't make out time for asking questions.

Take your time in deciding.
awww why naaa! Aww alright then I'm still thinking
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by naijaboiy: 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
marieolae: Alright alright. Kelvingraphics, Naijaboiy and ayukdaboss. I wanna ask you guys this one question!! If you were to be alone with me in a room, please what exactly would happen?
Hmmmm lipsrsealed

I guess they said no time for questions
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
Is that all?? shocked
Come on men, where is the passion, where is the soul?? Love is lyrical, like the sweet melody produced by cupid's bow when drawn. This is a dance gentlemen, make the ladies swoon or go home undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by farano(f): 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
dechandel:

And two more to go

Marieolae is gon die of excessive blushing 2night tongue
grin same thing awaits you grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dygeasy(m): 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
chibwike: Dygeasy we need to talk
Where? How?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by obayaya(m): 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
naijaboiy:
No we haven't...

Why Asin

Why you love marieolae?
Why she's the special one?

I can't find it in your lines cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Sarimah(f): 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
*clears throat*
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by obayaya(m): 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
ayukdaboss: @Marieolae
Well I haven't known you for a while but when I saw your smile I just couldn't help wanting to know more about you embarassed
Anytime I read some of your posts I blush so hard that I even have ventricular contractions embarassed

This brother here hasn't eaten all day cheesy

Mizmycoli, get him a bottle of zobo and eggroll cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by kilokeys(m): 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
If I be Mary I go confuse o
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by laplace12(m): 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sarimah: *clears throat*

Baby chill, we coming
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by chibwike(m): 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dygeasy: Where? How?
i dont wanna stand unopposed
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by marieolae(f): 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ahhhh I don't know who to choose. This is SOOOOO hard
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by djeezy(m): 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
Laplace12 hit ur symphony first.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
Woww! Way to go Kiddablingz! cheesy

I swear with my pop corn, nothing feels better than to root for a United Fan! Beauuitfuul!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by dechandel(f): 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Get ready for yours.. Imma see your reaction tongue

by t way, why you carry mat come here?

I wan see how the babes go take break hearts tongue

And by the way.. I see you already have company tongue
U had berra bring her home tongue
I think i already said that earlier grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by naijaboiy: 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
obayaya:

Why you love marieolae?
Why she's the special one?

I can't find it in your lines cry
It doesn't matter...does it? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
chibwike: Lol, owke
good
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by MizMyColi(f): 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kiddablingzz ooo
Chai! grin
Chai! grin

*beating my bald head*
[size=14pt]Ajibijibijibijibin!!!!![/size]

Biko, Mr Se un, I hereby move the motion to change this youngman's username from Kiddablingzz to Fadablingzz

Ah, You're a fada in the game noni!!!!

Those lines were hawt like Faya Hun

Ha! I follow all the right people on NL.

Thanks for not dulling joor.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
marieolae: Ahhhh I don't know who to choose. This is SOOOOO hard
my grandson cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hope I'm not late o.

Priscaoge where you dey
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by dechandel(f): 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
kilokeys: If I be Mary I go confuse o
Hehehehe
Sorry you are not her
Now stop being confused on her behalf tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by ProdigyLoco(m): 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
My God marieolae u are pretty with a gorgeous smile
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by dechandel(f): 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
marieolae: Ahhhh I don't know who to choose. This is SOOOOO hard

Hard?? grin
Go home with the three grin or Go home with none tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by obayaya(m): 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
naijaboiy:
It doesn't matter...does it? undecided

It does!!!

infact that's the crux of the matter...
People buy into why you do the things you do..

And wooing isn't an exception
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by kilokeys(m): 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
dechandel:
Hehehehe
Sorry you are not her
Now stop being confused on her behalf tongue

Lol.. I no go foncuse u tomorrow sef. D difference would b clear.

Love dey sweet sha. kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by bountyhunter: 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
naijaboiy hehe
doubt there'll be any roses in that forest much less pretty ones, then again is it really worth it? going to a dangerous place for roses? for what

this is how folks end up dead for no good reason

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47)

My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out / 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno / Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.