Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) (26188 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! / The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by obayaya(m): 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
djeezy: thanks bro. sarimah has turned me into a poet. Love can make u do wonderful things.

I had to read a second time to try and decipher the rhyme scheme wink

Though it was really a uniform scheme.. but it was really cool cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
claireshan: Lol ofcos am right behind u waiting for our new wifesmiley
where is ya groom
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by marieolae(f): 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
Naijaboiy I still love u tho smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by obayaya(m): 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
MizMyColi:
Obayaya o o o

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lwtmbfh

Me sef, ah taya

feed him jor cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by djeezy(m): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
obayaya:

I had to read a second time to try and decipher the rhyme scheme wink

Though it was really a uniform scheme.. but it was really cool cool
Hahaha. I'm glad u love it bro. Thanks.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by cooljoe(m): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I'm right here love. Ready to watch the show.
bae, r u seeing wat m seeing. C flows, hian. Dese boys can wake d dead with their words o. Hope u havin fun
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by marieolae(f): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sarimah make ur decision fast fast
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by chibwike(m): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dygeasy: Not at all. You can woo any girl. This is where justice is done. Right here.
my slot is 2morow
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
dechandel:
Haaa..
Did you just ask that

Damnnn
She is pretttttyyy

See as i just dey campaign for you
#ivvyyoumustcomehometous
Awwww... That's why you're my Isoken.

Your a durling. #Bighugs.. Do spell her name well tho tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
Unibenstudent: where is ya groom
He is coming
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by djeezy(m): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
marieolae: Wow djeezy that was amazingg!!
Thanks dear. I appreciate.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
cooljoe: bae, r u seeing wat m seeing. C flows, hian. Dese boys can wake d dead with their words o. Hope u havin fun

:O lol I just feel sorry for the girls haha. Well it's beautiful.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by marieolae(f): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Well I guess I'll be able to prove my love to you some other time. smiley embarassed
yeah sure wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by dechandel(f): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Nooo.
Just ordinary Messanger noni.
I see you o tongue

Guys
Here is Farano's favourite line tongue
Gimme your account number
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by djeezy(m): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
mzchinny: Oh my God. This is amazing. I'm jealous. So articulate and touching. This will definitely work on me. nice one.
mzchinny I see you baby. THANK U
KelvinGraphics:
Ayt....
Marieolae, Kiddasweetgrin asked me to deliver this message to yacheesy

Here it goes:

Marieolae, everyone gazes at and is obsessed by your beauty. But inside of you i see a sweeter and far more beautiful heart. I'l give the world to have you by my side. Marie, as you might have figured, i'm bad. I wont lie i havent thought of the beautiful things i could do to your sexy body, make you feel outta this world......i'ma hype you a little.....hope you like football? Cos i can already envision both of us in a couch playing fifa 14. To me you are greater than brazil(ever was)hotter than messi, more expensive that C. Ronaldo, and so sexy with your arsenal!. I knew you never to fumble like the super eagles. I'm a man. United fan and would like us to overcome this storm together and live happily ever after at the top of the league table by the end of the season. Come and experience a better side of life with me as OBJ did with our oil money. I hope you dont like farming cos we aint gonna stay in otta. I'd love to sweep you off your feet but i cant find a broom on Nl but i hope this epistle typed with a sincere and ever loving heart does that. I look at your profile every minute of the day. And would be richer than bill gates if i were to be paid for every second i spend there. I think you should hold the record for the most amount of likes. I've got plenty of time to listen to you baby. Lots of energy and strength to protect and fight for you baby. Olae love, what are your interest and hobbies? Ill love to share them with you lovely one. I never wanted anyone as i want you right now. I finally found what i've been searching for my whole life. Take away all the hype i typed and this is what i mean "you put a little coffee, i mix a little sugar. Thats how i want us to help each other make a perfect world together" I'm not here at this very moment cos i'm busy supervising the preparation of our lodge in the bahamas for our honeymoon. I'l be here by 10pm to take you to a world you only but dreamed of. I love you olae and i know you feel the same way too. *kneels one knee* marieolae, will you dance with me tonight?..............
wow dis is good bro, i will never alowd my wife get close to u because i wl not survive d hrt break... nice one
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Sarimah(f): 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
laplace12: Sarimah my angel, they’ve set up a stage hoping to watch me tryna win your heart, but that is not going to happen. There is no heart-hunting here. They’ve got to hear our love story instead. A story of connection without words. Truth hurts, djeezy won’t be spared.

It all started in the dull and dark days of nairaland, with them boys posting dumb comments and and gals uploading horrible pics, I was about deactivating ma account when the rescue angel, sarimah, showed up; making intelligent posts that got mizmycoli go hiding, with impeccable grammar that kept caracta silent for a while and a sense of humor that made shoefreak sound dry. You lightened up the the romance section, put spices to the discussions in here and generated much traffic that got oga seun smilling from ear to ear. You were in the romance section but your vibes were felt forum –wide, mynd44 can testify to that. Then something great happened, ……you met me…..and I met you kiss

Meeting you generated the spark in me, lightened my days and explained the meaning of love to me. With you falling in love was a lot easy and staying in love so much fun. I could stay awake all night romancing the beautiful thoughts of you and sketching several images of you on every paper I could lay my hand on. I am no great artist but amazing skills come when I gat to draw your cute face. Friends call me crazy but I know its an inspiration.

Baby, you ain’t just a wife material, that is an understatement. Most women aspire to be wife materials but that isn’t enough. You are a three-in-one design. Three-in-one design is the desire of everyman. You could be a mum, a wife and a girlfriend at the same time, leaving your man missing nothing. You’ve got the nurture of a mum, the understanding of a wife and the flair of a girlfriend. naijaboy calls you mum presently and I guess you nurtured elantracy sometime in the past; wish they could come out and testify to this.

My lecturer once said ‘you can’t talk about yourself without sounding arrogant’. Baby, ama talk about me a little but bear in mind I ain’t bragging. I’ m a cool guy with great looks. I gat the height , the face and a fresh skin to go with it. 3cycle being tripping for Tallesty1 cos she ain’t seen ma height yet.

Baby, I got the dough, still not bragging. Poverty isn’t humility anyway. I’m a young practicing engineer, being working hard all ma life to provide the best for ma woman… and here you are. Baby, you won’t need gold-digging, that word is for low-class girls. I am gold and you gat all of me.

Together we can make the world go round. We can have a successful relationship and be role model to young people. We can tour the universe, touch the best places ever and put smiles on the faces of the less privileged. Finally, we can raise cute and God-fearing children and keep the generation on-going. Baby, all these are possible if only you will say yes.

Please sarimah, say YES kiss

oh my god....dis is so swt
I cnt stop blushing
U're a darling

kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by naijaboiy: 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
rozzay:
Like criously, c falling of hands we r not loosers in my family. My son tis ok come today na friday make we enter d place babes full ground
Ok Mum embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
dechandel:
I see you o tongue

Guys
Here is F*a*rano's favourite line tongue
Gimme your account number
Stop to dey find trouble o *draws his ear* you hear?

If dem start to beat e-fight you I go run leave you here o. tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by kilokeys(m): 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
marieolae: Naijaboiy I still love u tho smiley

Taaaa love Gbakwa oku embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
naijaboiy:
Ok Mum embarassed
But i told u not 2 contest didnt i?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by obayaya(m): 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
Francistony angry

What was that for?
The verbiage? Lead you into making some cheap grammatical blunders sad especially in your first 2 paragraphs.

The grammar diminished the overall quality of your lines.

But then, There are some sweet details hidden in those lines smiley

Kudos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by cooljoe(m): 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
MrsBreezy:

:O lol I just feel sorry for the girls haha. Well it's beautiful.
yea yea. I wish someone was wooing u sha. Ts all gud thou. So far, who u feelin d most
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by bountyhunter: 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
marieolae: Djgeasy alright I guess I just have to make a decison. Honestly it was really really hard. Cos all them put in soo much effort

I mean kiddablingz made my heart melt. Naijaboiy was classical. And ayukdaboss was sweet and simple. But I have to choose one. Aww its between kiddablingz and naijaboiy. Its sooo harddd. I'm not being bias with this decision. But I just felt like it was more original and breath taking! Arghhhh!!

................................................................My winner is..

Kiddablingz!!!!

bravo bravo atleast man utd fans are winning the ladies' hearts...
heartthrobs
GGMU
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
cheryl1:
Wat happen haff we pay ur groom price let us try oda women den make our choice. Haba!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by obayaya(m): 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
djeezy: Hahaha. I'm glad u love it bro. Thanks.

You welcome bro cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
claireshan: He is coming
*turns 360 and finds no one but claireshan and uniben student* and uniben students holds claireshan and sings *you are the treasure that I seek u were so close yet I didn't know ,love that I seek for many years was so close yet I couldn't feel it*etc and I stop singing and says claire do u know the colours in yours eyes are more radiant than the sun ,I could look into those eyes for an infinity number of yuears ,,claire you make my heart beat faster than terry g beats ,,claire u make me wanna live ..take this its yours

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by dechandel(f): 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
kilokeys:

Taaaa love Gbakwa oku embarassed
Hahahahhahhahaha

Sorrry you hear
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by valmunich(m): 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
Chai! I can literally cut the heart breaks here with a knife grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by djeezy(m): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
marieolae: Djgeasy alright I guess I just have to make a decison. Honestly it was really really hard. Cos all them put in soo much effort

I mean kiddablingz made my heart melt. Naijaboiy was classical. And ayukdaboss was sweet and simple. But I have to choose one. Aww its between kiddablingz and naijaboiy. Its sooo harddd. I'm not being bias with this decision. But I just felt like it was more original and breath taking! Arghhhh!!

................................................................My winner is..

Kiddablingz!!!!
Wow. They all deserved it sha but u have to choose only one. Nice one. Congrats kidda...

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by naijaboiy: 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
cheryl1:
grin
It's just a game undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Sarimah(f): 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
cry cryAwwwww djeezy boo

I'm speechless...seriously I am
djeezy: Background playlist

××Playing August Alsina kissin on my tatoos in the background.××
...John Legend you & I(nobody in the world)......
......Frank ocean thinking about you...
Miley cyrus Adore you.

To my dearest Sarimah....

Sarimah I used to believe that love is the king of slavery,
But when I fell for you I realised expressing it was bravery.
I don't mind, I need you in my life more than he needed his family in ''12 years a slave''.
I've waited for this day to let my feelings out of the cave.

I was peeking at your posts the other day wondering how it all started,
I dont believe in magic but this was magical...
Couldn't believe that I could fall for posts and a picture, i saw it as mystical.

...but as time went on, you captivated my heart in a million ways that I cannot explain,
......... i swear Baby na you dey burst my brain!!!
You came pouring heavily and mizzling like the expected rain,
Now my feelings for you have grown like a grain of mustard seed, growing faster and larger than unwanted weed.
You unconsciously took me in a magical mystery ride,
Spinning my head around when your towering hips glide.

I know this is nairaland and you may say everything on nairaland ends in nairaland,
WE can create our own fantasy more real than disneyland.
There is never a time or place for true love.
It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
I won't hurt you nor allow you to live in torment.

My heart beats 10 times faster than the tick of the clock on my wall.
I want to sweep you off your feet and be the one to catch you when you fall.
Tick tock, tick tock goes my heartbeat when I see your mention,
I knew I was getting close to your heart when I got your attention.
When I fell for you my heart was on fire.
To be with you was my one and only desire.

Allow me to show you a love so untamed and so intense.
Allow me to show you a love so fresh and unique it breaks down your defense.
In your glamour and grandeur I gather a loving solace.
When you're mine never shall any girl bewitch me or neither take your place.
Only you can lift the burden in my soul,
Only you can fix my broken pieces and make me whole.

I will love you more each and every day,
Your so beautiful and perfect in every way,
I knew the moment I first saw your posts that there was something about you I needed.
Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just
YOU I wanted.

Words cannot describe what i feel for you,
.....trying to do so I ran out of words..
Even with the dictionary used by house of lords.
You are like a pill and pain killer I'd love to take.
I'd love to take an overdose just to get addicted to you,
I think about you daily like i've been enchanted by a love portion,
Your total package has turned into my concoction.
You're like a goddess, can I be your shrine?
.......and I'll cherish you, kiss your tender lips knowing you're mine.

I like the word 'affection' because it signifies something
habitual,
and we are yet to meet but I've felt something perpetual.
Each day I read your posts reminiscencing like we've had memories,
Imagine you in my arms singing and telling you stories.

Baby, I want to be the one to light up your world and put a smile on your face,
Hold you close to me, feeling your warmth embrace.
I want to make you feel loved and appreciated,
I want to be the reason you believe in love,
I know you dream of a man that will hold you.....cherish you......adore you....
I know such a dream is realistic only if you try......
And give a chance to a heart that truly cares,
Baby I don't want nobody but you...
I want our love to be fresher than the morning dew.
I give myself to you with all my heart
I'm yours for all of time.......
Your slave, your king, your anything
only say that you are mine
...........Pls say YES
............................. I LOVE YOU SARIMAH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47)

Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? / ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" / Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.