Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Cost Of Traditional Rites Ruining His Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cost Of Traditional Rites Ruining His Relationship (1381 Views)

4 Ways To Keep Social Media From Ruining Your Relationship / See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Traditional Rites Ruining His Relationship by amakufrancis(m): 3:21am On Sep 27, 2014
lol. Ibo girls too cost
Re: Cost Of Traditional Rites Ruining His Relationship by timilehing(m): 3:43am On Sep 27, 2014
Elantracey: Before you start thinking of marriage make sure you're financially ready for it .
Ready for it as in expending your life savings on bride price?? Why can't they just put price tag on the girl??
Re: Cost Of Traditional Rites Ruining His Relationship by mondob2k(m): 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
temigracie: We need to stop this dowry of a thing....We should say 'NO' to people selling their girl-child indirectly....

Parents do not care about the after- effect of this act....Husbands start disrespecting their wives simply because they already have the notion that they have been bought....

In my own home-town, (according to what my mum told me) the elders collect dowry or the money...But later return it to the man.....They let him that they are not selling their child...

They do same in some part of Esanland...
It is called tradition and might not be easy to stop.. Besides those benefittin from it wont allow it to be stopped.
Re: Cost Of Traditional Rites Ruining His Relationship by mondob2k(m): 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
Mondisweets: cheesy you are complaining about $3000 bride price?

Peanuts huh? wait until they know u r loaded n thier demands will begin to multiply...
Re: Cost Of Traditional Rites Ruining His Relationship by anukulapo: 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tallesty1: A guy or girl who is not financially stable should not think of marriage.

@OP. Gimme 400k and I will get you two wives plus one house-help.

No kill me with laugh abeg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Extremely Romantic Words You Should Say To Your Love / How Come Guys Expose Their Exes Unclad Pics More Than Females / 7 Signs U Aint Ready For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.