Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

I Really Like This Yoruba Guy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Like This Yoruba Guy (5667 Views)

The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! / A Rich Yoruba Guy Is Chasing Me / Are Yoruba Guys Romantic?, i think i might marry a yoruba guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by iamord(m): 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
Subom1: Saw this on instagram cry cry grin grin

Hahaha!!
My ribs ooo!

1 Like

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by RoyalPearl(f): 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
iamord:

Hahaha!!
My ribs ooo!
i laughed too

1 Like

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by tayoxx(m): 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
Subom1: My dear just some friendly advice. I know Nigerian men very well. They can pretend to be the best thing since slice bread. You need to be very careful, they can say anything and everything to get into your pants and once they do then you will be telling us stories that touch.

Just be careful. However like you said not all are bad. If you find a good one who is sincere then he will treat you right.
Jezzz. ...you must have dated the whole guys in Nigeria for you to know them this much.....stop generalizing pls....just because you've had issues with one or two doesn't mean the whole country is like them......we've got good guys down here....wetin self...it is said' man shall not live by bread alone'.....man shall not live by one pucy alone grin Na joke o
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Subom1(f): 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
tayoxx: Jezzz. ...you must have dated the whole guys in Nigeria for you to know them this much.....stop generalizing pls....just because you've had issues with one or two doesn't mean the whole country is like them......we've got good guys down here....wetin self...it is said' man shall not live by bread alone'.....man shall not live by one pucy alone grin Na joke o
grin grin lol I know. That's why I said not all are bad.
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by amiskurie(m): 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
Subom1: My dear just some friendly advice. I know Nigerian men very well. They can pretend to be the best thing since slice bread. You need to be very careful, they can say anything and everything to get into your pants and once they do then you will be telling us stories that touch.

Just be careful. However like you said not all are bad. If you find a good one who is sincere then he will treat you right.
Yayy!
Busted!

Yemi-alade is on nairaland.
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Atoos(m): 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
tayad of reading comments,i have to post something.....
thinking.....

still thinking.....

yes,i finally got it,
HaPpY nEw MoNth to everyone..
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by phazotron(m): 11:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
01emek:
Yoruba guys are snake in green grass! Stay away from them and if you think am lieing ask

OJUKWU cry

u dey craze

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? / Please Support A Village Girl For Miss Nairaland (pics) / Hot African Girls Pulling Social Media Were Captured In Photos (ADULT ONLY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.