Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

I Really Like This Yoruba Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Like This Yoruba Guy (5682 Views)

The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! / A Rich Yoruba Guy Is Chasing Me / Are Yoruba Guys Romantic?, i think i might marry a yoruba guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Bevy12(f): 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
Aranaa: Am not Nigerian. Thank you It's still early days so I will still be cautious.
Yeah pls do.

6 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by adamskutty(m): 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
mrham03: hehehe goat forker! What u wrote doesnt make sense. Please come again.
good! As expected, someone to entertain me to night.

Now time for ur lesson , u miserable, flap-mouthed burnt skin primitive with zig zag head grin

U don't have to copy jiggaman's lines, we joke around quite often, but i ain't gonna do that with u, i am gonna maul out that madness which has crippled ur coconut brain grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by T3Amo(f): 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
Bevy12: So you are not Nigerian or what? But give the guy a chance but don't get too attached.
Subom1: My dear just some friendly advice. I know Nigerian men very well. They can pretend to be the best thing since slice bread. You need to be very careful, they can say anything and everything to get into your pants and once they do then you will be telling us stories that touch.

Just be careful. However like you said not all are bad. If you find a good one who is sincere then he will treat you right.
best advice on this thread @ op

4 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by T3Amo(f): 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
adamskutty: good! As expected, someone to entertain me to night.

Now time for ur lesson , u miserable, flap-mouthed burnt skin primitive with zig zag head grin

U don't have to copy jiggaman's lines, we joke around quite often, but i ain't gonna do that with u, i am gonna maul out that madness which has crippled ur coconut brain grin grin grin

This lady is asking for advice. You and your cohorts should take your fight somewhere else

6 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by nickz(m): 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmm

*brb*

The gods will be backangry
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by mrham03(m): 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
adamskutty: good! As expected, someone to entertain me to night.

always bragging, what do u even know u shapeless, snake-headed bat, do u even have a brain oh no i forgot u lost your brain to a cancer caused by generator fumes. Next time u quote, try to be reasonable or else i will have to discipline u, fugly bat.

3 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by adamskutty(m): 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
T3Amo: This lady is asking for advice. You and your cohorts should take your fight somewhere else
oh holy flying fvck, u said cohorts? Pls don't make me cry, this is an insult on my personality, it is my slave, my programmmed robot and not cohort, pls take note , in case of next time.

Thanks grin

1 Like

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by adamskutty(m): 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
mrham03: always bragging, what do u even know u shapeless, snake-headed bat, do u even have a brain oh no i forgot u lost your brain to a cancer causedat.
utter crap from a loudmouthed pugnicious pegnicious, stroppy bellergerant basenji grin , injudiciously showing me (his lord ) how dementia has crippled its coconut brain, ar0used garuloused punk ur lines are weak, it reminds me of nursery school ryhms grin grin grin

Is that a question u are asking me in ur post, son of a renowed herbalist in accra? It seems like the question marks have been stolen grin bow before me u bum bailey poofter with cricket legs grin

1 Like

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by mrham03(m): 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
adamskutty: utter crap from a loudmouthed pugnicious pegnicious, stroppy bellergerant basenji grin , injudiciously showing me (his lord ) how dementia has crippled its coconut brain, ar0used garuloused punk ur lines are weak, it reminds me of nursery school ryhms grin grin grin

Is that a question u son of a renowed herbalist in accra grin bow before me u bum bailey poofter with cricket legs grin
so says the smelly fugly bat of a man eater, as usually u dont make sense, jobless delusional junkie, go find a job and be sensible for once.

1 Like

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
Aranaa: Please don't turn this thread into Gh vs Naija

That shit annoys me but I always watch & either laugh or frown at peoples stupidity.

Who's that yoruba dude charming this damsel *lol*
Have fun Aranaa but be careful as well. You know I'm on both sides & I know a lot about the both sides. GH & Naija peeps are the best in west Africa.

Have fun babe meanwhile follow back.

4 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Batman123: 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
Mrham03 and adamscutty. Please go and fight elsewhere. This is unnecessary. Grow up
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by adamskutty(m): 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
mrham03: so says the smelly fugly bat of a man eater, as usually u dont make sense, jobless delusional junkie, go find a job and be sensible for once.
puhahaha! grin grin grin it replied me, u syipillis infested cunward ,ur typos are filled with gibberish u warthog faced buffoon grin

The bruised beast, the agitated blue old buffoon, soulless septic physcopatic clodhopper with an IQ equivalent to a groundnut seed grin .

U are telling me u eat humans, and the private parts are ur favourites? grin

1 Like

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by docsholz(m): 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
Why didn't u simply say he's Nigerian rather than going straight to his tribe

1 Like

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by GIYAZZ(m): 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
The moment you open that your two hot legs, and he jams his odogwu into your donku, You are history! grin

I trust my naija guys na, them don see one new chikala for street wey dey do like JJC, and they just package one "sweetmouth nigga" make him arrange the girl wella. Na bang him go bang you, then leave you for a new chick! Jeeeeeeeez!!! Why are beautiful, hot girls like you so air-headed and quick to fall for these tricks?? Tufiakwa!!!

Thank-God I'm not a girl sha. . . gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by mrham03(m): 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
adamskutty: puhahaha! grin grin grin it replied me, u syipillis infested cunward ,ur typos are filled with gibberish u warthog faced buffoon grin

The bruised beast, the agitated blue old buffoon, soulless septic physcopatic clodhopper with an IQ equivalent to a groundnut seed grin .

U are telling me u eat humans, and the orivate oarts are ur favourites? grin
once a fool, always a fool, u are not a man, u are weak, jobless, hopeless, beggar. Do u want money to buy bread? Come for it. Its obvious that hunger has shrinked ur cancer infected brain. Go eat and go to bed, u are dismissed u homeless pork.

2 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by mrham03(m): 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
aranaa, am very sorry for misbehaving on your thread, i wont do that again, enjoy ur new relationship but tell ur man that if he ever disappoints u, iconize will be there.

5 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
GIYAZZ: The moment you open that your two hot legs, and he jams his odogwu into your donku, You are history! grin

I trust my naija guys na, them don see one new chikala for street wey dey do like JJC, and they just package one "sweetmouth nigga" make him arrange the girl wella. Na bang him go bang you, then leave you for a new chick! Jeeeeeeeez!!! Why are beautiful, hot girls like you so air-headed and quick to fall for these tricks?? Tufiakwa!!!

undecided why are you getting so emotional about this? Who said anything about sex? Please have some respect. I am not some dumb cheap girl but that's none of your business anyways.

7 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
mrham03: aranaa, am very sorry for misbehaving on your thread, i wont do that again, enjoy ur new relationship but tell ur man that if he ever disappoints u, iconize will be there.
apology accepted. Now behave please

5 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by adamskutty(m): 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
mrham03: once a fool, always a fopork.
copernicus barbarian with smeghead talking about food and money? I can simply use 100 naira to buy u, someone using cedis like u shouldn't talk about money in my presence ( a naira user ) grin

I still can't believe that this is the malnourished, scissor eyes, red neck mushie eating ape that i picked from the gutters few months back grin how time flies grin

Ur momma should be crucufied for letting mad h0rny dogs to deposit their watery, fermented, greenish sper.m into her wide patched maggot infested pucci grin grin u were well fashioned with it into a 4 legged imbeci.le with canoe shaped head grin.

U are obviously a waste of space, u stink kicking piece of sh1t grin
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
01emek: Yoruba guys are snake in green grass! Stay away from them and if you thing am lieing ask

OJUKWU cry
Lmfao cheesy awon baddest boys
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by adamskutty(m): 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
Pls make it fast my slave grin grin grin
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by glorex(m): 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
adamskutty: copernicus barbarian with smeghead talking about food and money? I can simply use 100 naira to buy u, someone using cedis like u shouldn't talk about money in my presence ( a naira user ) grin

I still can't believe that this is the malnourished, scissor eyes, red neck mushie eating ape that i picked from the gutters few months back grin how time flies grin

Ur momma should be crucufied for letting mad h0rny dogs to deposit their watery, fermented, greenish sper.m into her wide patched maggot infested pucci grin grin u were well fashioned with it into a 4 legged imbeci.le with canoe shaped head grin.

U are obviously a waste of space, u stink kicking piece of sh1t grin
guy, u get time oh.

2 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
01emek: Yoruba guys are snake in green grass! Stay away from them and if you thing am lieing ask

OJUKWU cry
Lmfao cheesy awon baddest boys. Btw OP Aranaa, I'm curious. What do you look like?
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by adamskutty(m): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
glorex: guy, u get time oh.
grin grin it is fun when they is someone to keep u entertained grin

"it" quoted me first grin

1 Like

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by adamskutty(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
Let me be refreshing my "mention" from time to time, in case it should reply me grin

1 Like

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Bevy12(f): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
Wow i just wonder why people misbehave in the wrong place. I mean, come on, the people who are insulting are behaving uncivilized idiots. Even children don't behave this way.

5 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by JiggamanGh: 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
GIYAZZ: The moment you open that your two hot legs, and he jams his odogwu into your donku, You are history! grin

You might miss a great person because of your paranoia. That's why people are warning her to be cautious. You have to give someone a chance in order to know if he is right or wrong.

6 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Belmot(m): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2014

After now if they are calling naija guys serial cheat you will be the first to start screaming up and down...... Why is it so difficult for some guys to just mind your Business? You trust naija guys, bragging for nothing. Mthhewwww!

5 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by 01emek(m): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
BoboYekini: Lmfao cheesy awon baddest boys. Btw OP Aranaa, I'm curious. What do you look like?
nigga are you yoruba?? If yes, i gat to be very careful

1 Like

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by GIYAZZ(m): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
Aranaa: undecided why are you getting so emotional about this? Who said anything about sex? Please have some respect. I am not some dumb cheap girl but that's none of your business anyways.
. . . That's what she said. grin

And today? She's been ffucked by almost every guy I know. Girls, you make me laugh! So you think you have sense now abi? gringringrin
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by adamskutty(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
Oh! Where were we before the dunce interrupted?
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Batman123: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
GIYAZZ: . . . That's what she said. grin

And today? She's been ffucked by almost every guy I know. Girls, you make me laugh! So you think you have sense now abi? gringringrin

I feel your pain bro grin

GIYAZZ: Aranaa, have me met? I guess no. Let me introduce myself: I am G'IYAZ AkA god_of_music, the only Nairalander possessing a blue blood, the only god humble enough to make friends with mere mortals. I took a little glimpse at your Display profile, and I was compelled to confess by my heart, what a beautiful creature you are, sexy and charming. You remind me of my sister, Aphrodite, the goddess of Love.

It is a honour meeting you Love. kiss

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don't Understand This Picture : Who Can Explain?? / Help!!! My Crush Found Gay Men Photos On My Phone / Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.