Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

I Really Like This Yoruba Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Like This Yoruba Guy (5685 Views)

The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! / A Rich Yoruba Guy Is Chasing Me / Are Yoruba Guys Romantic?, i think i might marry a yoruba guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by JiggamanGh: 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
mrham03: wow! Great advice, i am now energized thanks to u. I hope to get regular advice from u, great profession.

Will do bro

1 Like

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
You guys should stop teasing my dear friend iconize angry angry. He is still our in law he is going to marry my sister cheesy

7 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by IloveGH: 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
Aranaa: You guys should stop teasing my dear friend iconize angry angry. He is still our in law he is going to marry my sister cheesy

ROTFLMFAO!!! grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
Aranaa: Please don't turn this thread into Gh vs Naija
Too late. You have two options. 1. Give up and unfollow the thread. 2. Keep calm and read/entertain yourself.
It's something almost endless.

On your topic, treat a man as you would treat your fellow countryman you love. Forget about stereotypes about countries and tribes. But like in everyother relationship just kicking off and yet to gain balance, be careful.

8 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
Vessi:
Too late. You have two optins. 1. Give up and unfollow the thread. 2. Keep calm and read/entertain yourself.
It's something almost endless.

On your topic, treat a man as you would treat your fellow countryman you love. Forget about steretypes about countries and tribes. But like in everyother relationship just kicking off and yet t gain balance, be careful.
Thanks smiley
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by mrham03(m): 11:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
Aranaa: You guys should stop teasing my dear friend iconize angry angry. He is still our in law he is going to marry my sister cheesy
iconize just say something pls! We know this hard for u to take but dont commit suicide okay, tomorrow myt just be ur day. In- law forever. ICONIZE hahahaha

7 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by IloveGH: 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Not really bro, i strike out most of the time. The only difference is i dont let it get me down and I dont take no for an answer.

I met this older lady, she is about 40, she is fine as hell. The first time I tried to Chat her up. she said i was too young and she doesnt have time for games, i didnt give up and i convince her to give me her number. Long story short i didnt give up and i ended up getting her. Just be persistent, go for what you like and dont take no for an answer.

Jiggaman, I hail thee!

You are a pro.! grin

6 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
Subom1: Some girls not all. I hate liars and cheats.Those girls are mostly the stupid girls too.
That's the point though, isn't it? You don't get to know the liars and cheats till after the fact.

1 Like

Now playing: Drake - Marvins Room cry

8 Likes

LaBellaMafiaZA: Love has no borders or nationality. Good for you, Aranaa. I'm proud of you for looking beyond petty bullshyt. All the best to you & your dude smiley
Thanks dear smiley
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by IloveGH: 12:04am On Sep 28, 2014
youmour: Now playing: Drake - Marvins Room cry

LOL! Looks like both you and Iconize are late. But the good news is that, she is with one of your own, so chill cheesy

7 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by ChristyG(f): 12:31am On Sep 28, 2014
IloveGH:

Happy for you Aranaa

It's a fact that Yoruba guys love GH girls well, well. The guy’s intentions could be good, so give him a chance, but with caution.

My beautiful sister’s husband is also a Yoruba guy. They just can’t resist our beautiful girls cheesy
:pthey are also gh men married to yoruba women,the newest is chris attoh(after he has come to dobale sha)the reason is cos d western(yoruba) part of nigeria is d closer to ghana than any other region in naija..the late great nigerian doctor stella adadevoh grandmother was a yoruba woman who married a ghanaian,so it is not really new.

5 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by IloveGH: 12:52am On Sep 28, 2014
ChristyG: :pthey are also gh men married to yoruba women,the newest is chris attoh(after he has come to dobale sha)the reason is cos d western(yoruba) part of nigeria is d closer to ghana than any other region in naija..the late great nigerian doctor stella adadevoh grandmother was a yoruba woman who married a ghanaian,so it is not really new.

Kofi Annan also married a Yoruba lady. The girls too can't resist our handsome men grin

5 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by ChristyG(f): 12:57am On Sep 28, 2014
IloveGH:

Kofi Annan also married a Yoruba lady. The girls too can't resist our handsome men grin
maybe it is d other way8-),fine pple also dey naija

5 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by JiggamanGh: 1:01am On Sep 28, 2014
ChristyG: maybe it is d other way8-),fine pple also dey naija

You and IloveGh are funny.

1 Like

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by iamord(m): 5:43am On Sep 28, 2014
IloveGH:

I do know his son is married to a nigerian too

1 Like

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by adamskutty(m): 7:59am On Sep 28, 2014
mrham03: boss, it seems u have alot of experience with ladies. U are a professional. I need some trainning. Lol
slave! Tbh! Sheep won't even have sex with u grin grin
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by GHKWAME1: 9:02am On Sep 28, 2014
JiggamanGh:

For real? Gh Kwame is still active on nairaland.
Yes for real, born to defend the motherland offline for a living and defend it online for shegey reasons. @god_of_mischiefGiiyaz, I see you are being naughty as usual grin.

1 Like

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by blackpanther25(m): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2014
Gh peeps help a Nigga out. Who is this gh chic? Where is she based?

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by RoyalPearl(f): 11:53am On Sep 28, 2014
^ why are you posting pics here . You could have just asked this in the another thread.
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Bevy12(f): 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
GIYAZZ: I'm too complexed. It only takes a wise one to decipher my ways.

I met Aranaa once, and I welcomed her to Nairaland, but sadly, she ignored me. That was the day I decided to torture her! Hahahahahahahaha!!!

But I'm not jealous she likes a "guy" . . . I mean, who does that? Someone I hardly know? Or barely seen? Pftt! I am not a cyber sex-addict. I got enough p.ussies in my world to deal with already wink
ok o.
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Batman123: 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
blackpanther25: Gh peeps help a Nigga out. Who is this gh chic? Where is she based?
Nigga you are too damn thirsty. Calm down
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by iamord(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
Batman123: Nigga you are too damn thirsty. Calm down

Lol! I just wonder

2 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
Subom1: My dear just some friendly advice. I know Nigerian men very well. They can pretend to be the best thing since slice bread. You need to be very careful, they can say anything and everything to get into your pants and once they do then you will be telling us stories that touch.

Just be careful. However like you said not all are bad. If you find a good one who is sincere then he will treat you right.

So you have a first hand accounts to back up this your statement that all Nigerian men are bad ?
Or is it our faults that you choose to open your legs to every abegro in your aria all in the name of love ?

Abi na our fault say nobody want to friend u.?
Na your type we the use and dump.

Instead of you to be happy for her and give the necessary advice on how to make the relationship work you are here saying rubbish things about the great men in Nigeria.
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Subom1(f): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
OBIORAA: [color=#000099][/color]

So you have a first hand accounts to back up this your statement that all Nigerian men are bad ?
Or is it our faults that you choose to open your legs to every abegro in your aria all in the name of love ?

Abi na our fault say nobody want to friend u.?
Na your type we the use and dump.

Instead of you to be happy for her and give the necessary advice on how to make the relationship work you arwe here saying rubbish things about the great men in Nigeria.
Lmao why so emotional. I was giving the lady truthful advice. I call a spade a spade and unfortunately Nigerian men have a bad reputation. Not all men have good intentions so I just warned her to be careful. I further stated that not all are bad. So what's your problem? I guess the shoe fits that's why you are behaving so melodramatic. Mtchew
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by IAMBREEZY: 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
i love ghanain girls esp those with massive booteys
@Aranaa i wish ya Goodluck with your yorubab man.
wink

5 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by xtervaganza(m): 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
Subom1: My dear just some friendly advice. I know Nigerian men very well. They can pretend to be the best thing since slice bread. You need to be very careful, they can say anything and everything to get into your pants and once they do then you will be telling us stories that touch.

Just be careful. However like you said not all are bad. If you find a good one who is sincere then he will treat you right.
youare one Huge Pos

ridiculing Nigerian men because youre unlucky with dem wont help you
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by xtervaganza(m): 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
stoopid and jealous naija girls getting jealous and planting evil seed in this lady's mind
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2014

3 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Subom1(f): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2014
Saw this on instagram cry cry grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 01, 2014
embarassed embarassed
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Missmossy(f): 10:36am On Oct 01, 2014
Follow your heart!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jamb question / See The Massive Pot Belly Of This Nigerian Man That Got People Talking (photo) / God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.