Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,042 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. (25235 Views)

Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date / Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask / Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Apina(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
NinoBrown888: such guys deserve to be shot.

Its against the code,,,,
My brother jst as if u read my mind
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
toby4ever:
what if his friend is dead can he date his gfriend?
I think death is understandable
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
firstEVA: find it Nigeria.com lol, onirugbon is my e sweetheart, and he's not the jealous type. You sef grin

Definitely not. cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
finditng:

Eva eva eva...onirugbon lets u smile @ oda dudes?.. shocked....totally shocked....lol tought the "irugbon" was the lock down code on you....thus u made him first-adam......lmao.....yeah u badht like dt

Irugbon means beards. wink
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
onirugbon1:

Definitely not. cheesy
wink
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
MRSANITY: hmmm I am suspecting you and that Eva girl

You want the full gist? wink
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
firstEVA: wink

Busy day?
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
most times, ladies emit this extremely inviting signal toward his friends that tend to be misinterpreted.
the only way to remain safe is to NOT try it. Well, with the exception you wont mind being a subject of ridicule
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
no be today jare guys are not always satisfy with what they have some of them get choco for head
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Saheetto: 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
ikp4succes:

wetin be straff and Kitty Kat, you dey speak advance pidgin, u knw say i don commot naija teytey my pidgin don wash finish..

So if you get babe, you go like make your friend knife am.. grin grin you and ur friend knw go dey talk again, is like a dagger to the heart, even though u na don break.. the rule is never date ur friends gf or bf.. it just ruins friend relationship..
FYI straff means f**k, Kitty-Kat means pu**y... It depends on the girl in question. if I truly love her, do u think I'll be happy to share her wit my guy? But if she's a kind of gurl I don't care about, then I won't mind(if I hav backup plan)... Its all about understandin' between me n my friend. If it's my true love, I will set boundaries and let him know... Its not dat I'm sayin' its good but what I'm tryin' to say its that "IT DEPENDS!"
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Phoenixfrank(m): 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
The girl probably did something and he is trying to back at her. She probably attempted a cheat and he is trying to stay insecure. Trying to get her a little jealous; and y'know that only mean he still got a thing for his gal but just seeking revenge or like a warming.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Hauwi(f): 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
finditng:

Mehn.......ah!....I can't imagine this......am a simple easy guy...but you don't want to bring out the monster in me...I'll go to any length to treat such mess up...not necessarily violence....but mehn dt guy will weep @ my pay back..the max I've ever had is a silly friend tryn to chyke the same lady I was trying to get blue with....- I stepped up the game and he couldn't keep up...won the lady and then got close to his sister...just to warn him of the havoc I can wreck for such nonsense acts...he begged ....I freed his sister...had nothn to do with her...the truth is any guy who can do that to you can kill you....simple truth....thus, never let them in your life beyond the point your eyes can fully see.
geezz!!!!!!now am beginning to get scared of my bro's friends shocked
finditng:

Mehn.......ah!....I can't imagine this......am a simple easy guy...but you don't want to bring out the monster in me...I'll go to any length to treat such mess up...not necessarily violence....but mehn dt guy will weep @ my pay back..the max I've ever had is a silly friend tryn to chyke the same lady I was trying to get blue with....- I stepped up the game and he couldn't keep up...won the lady and then got close to his sister...just to warn him of the havoc I can wreck for such nonsense acts...he begged ....I freed his sister...had nothn to do with her...the truth is any guy who can do that to you can kill you....simple truth....thus, never let them in your life beyond the point your eyes can fully see.
geezz!!!!!!now am beginning to get scared of my bro's friends
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by fightforchange1(f): 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
Douchebag much?
Jealousy.
Fake friends.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by fightforchange1(f): 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
Phoenixfrank: The girl probably did something and he is trying to back at her. She probably attempted a cheat and he is trying to stay insecure. Trying to get her a little jealous; and y'know that only mean he still got a thing for his gal but just seeking revenge or like a warming.

Bcuz u dont care about her?
Y would u treat somebody trash
Shows how u r.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by fightforchange1(f): 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
Saheetto: FYI straff means f**k, Kitty-Kat means pu**y... It depends on the girl in question. if I truly love her, do u think I'll be happy to share her wit my guy? But if she's a kind of gurl I don't care about, then I won't mind(if I hav backup plan)... Its all about understandin' between me n my friend. If it's my true love, I will set boundaries and let him know... Its not dat I'm sayin' its good but what I'm tryin' to say its that "IT DEPENDS!"

Wow the fact that said if you don't care about a girl .... ud share her.....
Unbelievable....

Lmfao.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Saheetto: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
I
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by fightforchange1(f): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=fightforchange1]

Unbelievable....

Lmfao.[/quote

That sort of girl is fit for the dumpster!
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Saheetto: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
fightforchange1:

Unbelievable....

Lmfao.
Some girls might not even care and when she does, its not my fault. Its only hers when she says 'Yes' to him.. then Life goes on... Simple!
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Phoenixfrank(m): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
fightforchange1:

Bcuz u dont care about her?
Y would u treat somebody trash
Shows how u r.

Oh well, thats just my perspective. Y'know thoughts differ. And speaking from a personal experience. U might as well ask urself if she cared about him before attempting a cheat or doing that stuff that got him thinking he could get a revenge.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by slickyb(f): 12:20am On Sep 30, 2014
countsparrow: Why y'all blaming d guy 90 times out of 100 d fault comes from ur BF... U know y Ur BF goes out, tells d friend, omo dat gal sabi fvck die, she do like dis, do like dat, I lift her legs give am from behind and all sorts... Having said all dis to his friend, the friend sees d GF in a different light, they see u as a game. any Guy dat tells his friends all dat stuff doesn't value his GF therefore making her toastable to friends... Girls if your Bae's friend ask you out
, reconsider ur relationship, most time, d guy doesn't value you and must have said nasty things about you to his friends

NB: this is a true life example

Guys will never say the truth but deep down u know u have said some nasty shit about ur gal... When a guy values his woman, hardly will u see a friend asking her out, go ask... So gals think when such happens..
u said it all...
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by fightforchange1(f): 3:04am On Sep 30, 2014
Saheetto: Some girls might not even care and when she does, its not my fault. Its only hers when she says 'Yes' to him.. then Life goes on... Simple!

Lol..I agree with u....the fact u said makes me realize that people should respect themselves a little bit more.
If they respect themselves n their partner that will not happen....their partner will lose respect for them.
As a result .... the person will not care bout u anymore. ..n then whats the point of being with that person.
I get it....people in relationships should should b modest with the rest of the world.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Elinob(m): 7:57am On Sep 30, 2014
Sum so foolish bt y sum galfrnd accept ur bst frnd
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Revolva(m): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2014
my buddy ask my gal friends out..umm i go vex ooo....for am..oo cos he fit f...k her sef when am not around..#trustnoone
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by MRSANITY(m): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2014
onirugbon1:

You want the full gist? wink
I know how everything started, the only thing I May not know is what has been going on off line.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Saheetto: 10:17am On Sep 30, 2014
Saheetto: A close friend of mine has dis hot GF dat flirts a lot wit me especially, which i think she like me. I've been thinkin' about askin' her out coz' d flirtin' wanna make me make her mine maybe I can be d one to f**k her even before my guy does so bcoz I know he hasn't f**ked her. He has other girls that he care about more than her.. So, should I just give up on her or snatch her?
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by ifihearam: 10:31am On Sep 30, 2014
More often than not your guy's babe gives the green light sha........its still wrong to proceed.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 30, 2014
MRSANITY: I know how everything started, the only thing I May not know is what has been going on off line.

Buy the latest magazine in town. You could be lucky. wink
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by hamilton62(m): 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
kokosheen: Any "boy" that does that, is still in diapers and would be isolated and f-up treated in the near future.

It's against the rule - a guy doesn't make a pass at his friend's gf/wife/sister. Only exceptions are sisters with permission (& intention to marry) and to a small extent, ex-GFs with permission (it still is a awkward scenario though).

There are too many ladies/girls out there just as you've stated
God bless you, you said it all... I wish we have dudes with these qualities you words display... I can never date my guy's ex- talk more of having a pass on his/her sister as the case may be, then the girlfriend. How do you feel doing it for people who are sunk in this act... If you woe my sister while you're my friend, sorry, I can't be friend to you because that's back stabbing unless it's marriage intention then you can have my approval.
I don't really know what people think friendship is. If I call you my friend and introduce you to my family, you are just like my sibling and so are my siblings to be to you if you have understanding. The bible said in chronicle and psalm; my people perish because of lack of knowledge.
Knowledge and principles make us attracting and charming to the world and our society.
Thanks all.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
Saheetto: FYI straff means f**k, Kitty-Kat means pu**y... It depends on the girl in question. if I truly love her, do u think I'll be happy to share her wit my guy? But if she's a kind of gurl I don't care about, then I won't mind(if I hav backup plan)... Its all about understandin' between me n my friend. If it's my true love, I will set boundaries and let him know... Its not dat I'm sayin' its good but what I'm tryin' to say its that "IT DEPENDS!"

so what of if is ur true love and u guys break up for some unfounded reason, but u still have love for her becos u both were once true love , would u mind ur friend dating her and that means you will still see her in ur presence anytime u see ur friend, which is not good becos ur heart will still be bleeding grin grin.. would u want that?
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
firstEVA: it has happened to me in the past, and happening to my beastie presently, she does not know whether to report him to his friend, cos they are supposedly close friends.

hw funmi
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by NobleG1(m): 4:34am On Oct 02, 2014
countsparrow:

grin
I don't think u are being truthful here... Has any of ur friends passed a chic down to u b4 telling u dis gal sure gan she sabi play take her pin

I don't have such st*upid friends. My friends and I don't share chics, we can get some decent chics on our own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny Facts About Girls/women....(pics) / Nollywood Softwork: See Nigerian Actresses Act With Naked Boobs / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.