Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. (25234 Views)

Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date / Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask / Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by kilokeys(m): 8:57am On Sep 29, 2014
guy code violation... that guy is a wuss..
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by eightsin(m): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2014
Sh*t happens...it has been done to me and I've also done it. life goes on...we live beyond women.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Vikky014(f): 9:12am On Sep 29, 2014
Tallesty1: Ye ma
u can look for trouble o
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 29, 2014
if my guy doesnt respect,love and appreciate his fine babe..i will do that for him....................................................na lie oo....am joking...
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Tallesty1(m): 9:15am On Sep 29, 2014
Vikky014: u can look for trouble o
Nah wetin I dey see here be that oo.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by NobleG1(m): 9:44am On Sep 29, 2014
countsparrow:

Bro answer this truthfully....
Can u fvck a LovePeddler ur friend carries on a regularly, having in mind he pays for her services and same will apply to u

Let me put it this way, u both frequent a club house and you know ur friend keeps picking a specific one, so the next time u go to the club alone, u meet this same girl, can pay to get her fvcked

As long as my friend has f*ucked the woman, the woman would become unattractive to me, whether she's a prostitute or not.
But why must you f*uck the same woman your friend did? Are you more attracted to the chics your friend f*ucked?
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by toby4ever(f): 10:20am On Sep 29, 2014
firstEVA: I don't get it, why should you make passes at your own guy's girl, its crazy and very disrespectful. If I were a guy I wouldn't even look at my friends girlfriend not to talk of making attempts to have in bed.

pls guys answer, there are so many fishes in the sea, why your friend's woman?
what if his friend is dead can he date his gfriend?
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by tolurainbow(m): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2014
U may have feelings 4 her,,,I can never ask her out...real guyz dnt do dat
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Rose111: 10:39am On Sep 29, 2014
Cus he wish he had seen her before they met each other...........
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 29, 2014
Only insecure id.iots do that.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 29, 2014
What if the girl were cheating on ur frd on the same bed you n your frd were sleeping and you toast her to revenge for ur frd cus u wnt to let her ,she's ashole
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by outlaw77(m): 11:01am On Sep 29, 2014
shocked :oThere is nothing bad for doing that you can have your friends chick, but you can have your friend wife? That is bad lolz
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by moriton(m): 11:11am On Sep 29, 2014
Nah this is breaking guy code.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by countsparrow: 11:26am On Sep 29, 2014
NobleG1:

As long as my friend has f*ucked the woman, the woman would become unattractive to me, whether she's a prostitute or not.
But why must you f*uck the same woman your friend did? Are you more attracted to the chics your friend f*ucked?

grin
I don't think u are being truthful here... Has any of ur friends passed a chic down to u b4 telling u dis gal sure gan she sabi play take her pin
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Danova(m): 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
It'z interesting n fun..... u should gve it a try grin
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Laitesmart(m): 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hmmmmmm... That is the perfect definition of being EXTREMELY NICE.. What are friends for anyway if they cant share resources?
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by sapientia(m): 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
countsparrow: Why y'all blaming d guy 90 times out of 100 d fault comes from ur BF... U know y Ur BF goes out, tells d friend, omo dat gal sabi fvck die, she do like dis, do like dat, I lift her legs give am from behind and all sorts... Having said all dis to his friend, the friend sees d GF in a different light, they see u as a game. any Guy dat tells his friends all dat stuff doesn't value his GF therefore making her toastable to friends... Girls if your Bae's friend ask you out
, reconsider ur relationship, most time, d guy doesn't value you and must have said nasty things about you to his friends

NB: this is a true life example

Guys will never say the truth but deep down u know u have said some nasty shit about ur gal... When a guy values his woman, hardly will u see a friend asking her out, go ask... So gals think when such happens..

But why person go wan nack wetin person don do, the same mouth in use lick ur friend rod na wetin in go con use lick you or kiss u..thats an abomination..smh grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Saheetto: 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
koxi: I wouldn't b hasten in passing blames...... there are rooms for some 'nasty' things to b done. Don't get it twisted, I'm not saying it's a good thing but check dis out. She's a decent, homely and easy going girl whom her boyfriend doesn't value AT ALL. The lousy bf even brags about how he gets his groove on wit other girls and seeks d slightest of opportunities to dump d girlfriend in question, and u as a friend can attest to it.
Common cut a broda some slack here.....I don't see how helping her out of her potentially damaging misery is now a crime ooo.
#justanopinionthough
I think u are right bro... Some codes or laws are just meant to be broken

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by countsparrow: 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
ikp4succes:

But why person go wan nack wetin person don do, the same mouth in use lick ur friend rod na wetin in go con use lick you or kiss u..thats an abomination..smh grin grin

D person wey man dey with now so, how many joystick we sabi say she don chew... My guy make we bone dat side
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Saheetto: 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
If your fiend is crazily in love with d girl in question and values d girl very much, that's another thin'. You just hav to respect their serious relationship and find a new girl of ya own

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
countsparrow:

D person wey man dey with now so, how many joystick we sabi say she don chew... My guy make we bone dat side

that one different at least you knw sabi say in don nack am..but if you nack wetin ur friend don nack, ur friend go tell you say i put my rod for here and here, it sounds disgusting, like na double penetration..lol
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
finditng:

Eva eva eva...onirugbon lets u smile @ oda dudes?.. shocked....totally shocked....lol tought the "irugbon" was the lock down code on you....thus u made him first-adam......lmao.....yeah u badht like dt
find it Nigeria.com lol, onirugbon is my e sweetheart, and he's not the jealous type. You sef grin
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by DOnly1(m): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
It simply because the fear of God isn't in them, so they're fulfilling the wish of there father the devil
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Saheetto: 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
countsparrow:

grin
I don't think u are being truthful here... Has any of ur friends passed a chic down to u b4 telling u dis gal sure gan she sabi play take her pin
I gat wat u r tryin' to say.. I don't know maybe d other guy(Noble) also got it but tryin' not to understand
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Saheetto: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
ikp4succes:

that one different at least you knw sabi say in don nack am..but if you nack wetin ur friend don nack, ur friend go tell you say i put my rod for here and here, it sounds disgusting, like na double penetration..lol
Guy, Y are u talkin' like a kid? Haven't u heard about friends doin' d same girl at d same time?
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Saheetto: Guy, Y are u talkin' like a kid? Haven't u heard about friends fuckin' d same girl at d same time?

yep it happens but thats gross.. its childish to Bleep ur friends gurl friend, when there many fish in d ocean.. am sure you do it, won't want you to be my friend..
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Saheetto: 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
ikp4succes:

yep it happens but thats gross.. its childish to Bleep ur friends gurl friend, when there many fish in d ocean.. am sure you do it, won't want you to be my friend..
if you sef get pussy, I go straf u tire...
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Saheetto: 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
ikp4succes:

if you sef get pussy, I go straff u die... Who told u I'm lookin' for a friend by the way? When u hav pussy, come let's talk wink
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
Saheetto: if you sef get pussy, I go straff u die... Who told u I'm lookin' for a friend by the way? When u hav pussy, come let's talk wink

wetin be straff and Kitty Kat, you dey speak advance pidgin, u knw say i don commot naija teytey my pidgin don wash finish..

So if you get babe, you go like make your friend knife am.. grin grin you and ur friend knw go dey talk again, is like a dagger to the heart, even though u na don break.. the rule is never date ur friends gf or bf.. it just ruins friend relationship..
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by TrishaP(f): 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
ikp4succes:

I know ur own contribution go get KLeg.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
TrishaP:
I know ur own contribution go get KLeg.

i knw say u go nack ur bf friend u be legend in this kind stuff grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion / How Do You Ask A Nigerian Lady Out In Style? / Funny Facts About Girls/women....(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.