Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. (25233 Views)

Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date / Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask / Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by finditng: 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
NairaMode:

I totally get you.
Trust me with every phase in life we get to we tend to have a different perspective about things.
You may react totally different from what you have written when such happens to you especially when you have had a reasonable number of relationships and understanding about how girls think and all.

But well that's what happened to him.
He didn't beat himself up. He remained light friends with the guy till they graduated and moved on with life.
As for the girl, they cut ties.

If it were me, well I'd just be battered about it, cut ties with them and move on.

I get you...but really...if its the same definition of best friends we both have....damn!...that's some killer act. Ur bro perhaps sensed his bs nature long before then....or probably wasn't that attached /in-love with the girl in question..cause really, I don't knw how any could get such double cut on the spot and cool it all off there and forever...yeah you might and may not act crazy @ d spot but to never act on it even afterwards?...mehn, dt level of grace God needs to grant me....cause ryt nw o....if some dude runs such a move with me, he just deeped himself in hot oil.....:e even had the guts to say he was busy...lol!....." Dem neva born the friend".....well, my friends are never close to my gf...I make sure of that...not even bbm contacts...call it wht u like....I just don't like to hear the "it was d devil" phrase...cause amma devil up myself.....and please myself....I need that grace though...I really pray for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
finditng:

I get you...but really...if its the same definition of best friends we both have....damn!...that's some killer act. Ur bro perhaps sensed his bs nature long before then....or probably wasn't that attached /in-love with the girl in question..cause really, I don't knw how any could get such double cut on the spot and cool it all off there and forever...yeah you might and may not act crazy @ d spot but to never act on it even afterwards?...mehn, dt level of grace God needs to grant me....cause ryt nw o....if some dude runs such a move with me, he just deeped himself in hot oil.....:e even had the guts to say he was busy...lol!....." Dem neva born the friend".....well, my friends are never close to my gf...I make sure of that...not even bbm contacts...call it wht u like....I just don't like to hear the "it was d devil" phrase...cause amma devil up myself.....and please myself....I need that grace though...I really pray for it.

Yeah Mister.
Sometimes we may have to pay people back in their own coin. I get you.
I don't know till today why he just let go. He loved the girl then anyway.
I "feel" my bro and his friend were powerful people in school if you get so they just let it lie.
Brewing anger I suppose that ended up in the fridge.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
finditng:

grin
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by ninovandross(m): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
firstEVA: so what happens to your friendship with the guy.
if it were to hppn to me ill end ma rltionship wif both my frnd and my girlfrd

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by kurajordan(m): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by akpanikpe(m): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by sibepoc(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
My friend's girlfriend has fallen for me, what do I do?
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Ekiseme(m): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
Because there's love in sharing
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Ekiseme(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
sibepoc: My friend's girlfriend has fallen for me, what do I do?
i hope she no break leg after falling

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by ayusco85(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
firstEVA: I don't get it, why should you make passes at your own guy's girl, its crazy and very disrespectful. If I were a guy I wouldn't even look at my friends girlfriend not to talk of making attempts to have in bed.

pls guys answer, there are so many fishes in the sea, why your friend's woman?

Its because such guys that do that don't abide by the "Bro Code"
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by naturally: 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
vizkiz:

As in you mean they have the eyes of an ant

Lol
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Missmossy(f): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
Its really no news,some guys would go after anything in skirt.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by steppin: 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
firstEVA: I don't get it, why should you make passes at your own guy's girl, its crazy and very disrespectful. If I were a guy I wouldn't even look at my friends girlfriend not to talk of making attempts to have in bed.

the temptation is so daring sometimes. You would want to know if you can do it and get away with it. Though, guys who do it, do not love their gf. They may even have the friend in mind before they met their gf, but settled for the current girlfriend.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
Such friends deserved to be castrated..they are backstabbers.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by SirHouloo(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
Coz a guy will only talk about the good part to his friends and neva talk about the difficult issues he is facing in his relationship.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by dammytosh: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
Most times the girl's boyfriend present the girl as an easy catch.

So this devilish thinking of "if it were to be me first, she would agree too" sets in, and viam they tried, at times the girl get laid.

You make passes to my girl, i will run away from you like plague cos u can kill me.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by manutdadex(m): 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
well it happens...well i wouldnt blame d lady..even if she seduce u, friends fit carry u pass where u no beliv but hoes aint loyal! Any friend wey make pass at ur gf..fit kill u. So b careful wit dat kind of friend

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Neldrizzy(m): 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
Abeg no come whine me with ur story!!
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by iyisco2001(m): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2014

E fit be payback jo. And payback is a bitch undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by chibwike(m): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
Neldrizzy: Abeg no come whine me with ur story!!
bro, wats up
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by chibwike(m): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
Missmossy: Its really no news,some guys would go after anything in skirt.
Even goats
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Neldrizzy(m): 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: bro, wats up
am fine bro.. Goodevenin,hope the weekend went well?
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by shegixo(m): 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
Na waoh 2u ooh; It's called back pass
aint notin wrong wth it
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by christouk: 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
D question should be: why do grls like slpin wit dere boifrnd's frnd shocked
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by basille(m): 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
Such behavior disgusts me. A huge factor relies on how the guy in question treats and respects his girl, then again regardless of how guys threat their girls, some friends are just plain idiotic backstabbers who chase after any feminine creature. Any guy capable of such behavior is also capable of murdering the said friend.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by chibwike(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
Neldrizzy: am fine bro.. Goodevenin,hope the weekend went well?
Yeah, it did, though this rain has kinda spoit everything
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
ninovandross: Dat usually happns if the guy sees his self as beta dan his frnd and he will b like. I Behind pass dis guy na how did he get dis babe dat means if I try na yes, espcially if he is single #my own view sha
Dia is no Ώαч a guy can classify himslf beta dan he's friend wen he knws dat ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥D̶̲̥̅̊ guy is alrady goin out with dat guy... 2 me i Fink Its Jus An act σƒ Jealousy and Greed
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by ninovandross(m): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
Younggod1:
Dia is no Ώαч a guy can classify himslf beta dan he's friend wen he knws dat ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥D̶̲̥̅̊ guy is alrady goin out with dat guy... 2 me i Fink Its Jus An act σƒ Jealousy and Greed
its d act of jealousy and greed dat mkes him tink he is beta dan his frnd

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Neldrizzy(m): 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: Yeah, it did, though this rain has kinda spoit everything
same here man... The rain refused 2 allow me attend 2day's service..... Right now am kinda bored, wich thread de bubble mak we storm there go spoil things grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
That's adventure.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by tuffgongjo(m): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
This might sound controversial,they do it cause most gals in such situation are whhorres.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by mekuzee1(m): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
Cus dhe feel dhe ar beta dan d guy..I hav a useless friend dat does it..he feels he can get any girl cus his father is a lecturer n he speaks very good english..most guys ar even scared to introduce dia babes to him embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? / Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion / How Do You Ask A Nigerian Lady Out In Style?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.