Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. (25230 Views)

Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date / Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask / Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by sosiq: 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
i knw d feelin....same tyn hapened to me.......*SMOKED HEMP TIL MA EYEZ TURNED RED*
NairaMode: Guys can be crazy.
This happened to my elder brother wayyyyyy back.

He has a very good friend who he went to the same secondary school with and proceeded to the same higher institution.
They got separate rooms in a private hostel and they were both comfortable.
My bro had this pretty girl back then. Very chilling looking girl. Quite decent though (Well girls fool us all the time).
They were in love.

So my bro came back home from school one day because he had an outing with his friend.
Quickly got freshened up, opened his friends room and met him doing press up on his girl (Both completely naked).
That was his best friend.

So he called out to him and said let's go bro. You would be baffled with the reply he got.
My brothers friend told him that he is busy and he will be with him shortly. Lol...
He didn't quarrel with him and the girl.
They all just moved on and remained light friends with the guy back then till after school.

Most of the time, all the events of the world, our surroundings, experiences whether good or bad. The way people approach us and what we get out of life or relationships are not to be blamed on others. We are often times the architect of what happens to us. Think about it.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by HARDDON: 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sleekyshuga: Only lame guys do that undecided undecided...

shocked shocked so it is only lame guys that are afforded the sole right to seek out an upgrade verzion?
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
Eva, without making excuses for them it is the excitement of adventure. There are a lot of things guys fantasise about. This attitude of going behind the back is more common than you think. Even among ladies.

As for men it adds to their ''bad boy'' and '' I am still in the game'' status. Most men crave the dangerous and the taboo. In guy code it is not allowed for a guy to sleep or want to sleep with your friend's girlfriend. No guy would love to share a girl he loves. If he does then it is obvious he loves the adventure and excitement of the swap more than the girl. Now the fact that it is taboo and against the guy code, this adds to the excitement. That is the key to how a guy reacts. How excited it is (or he can get). Keep two women and tell a guy he an have one at a time. His firs choice will be based on how excited (he thinks) each girl can make him which he thinks (at times wrongly too) is directly proportional to the satisfaction he will get.

Sleeping with a friends girlfriend has very prospects of high excitement and danger and adventure and taboo (on the special guy code scale) which most men crave.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by RentedReality(m): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
countsparrow:

Permission for Lai lai, d answer will always be NO, irrespective of if he likes the girl or not... The guys ego sometimes doesn't allow this

Not everyone, girls that are low on the priority scale are fair game.

What's the need for locking down girls you probably don't really dig, plus someone to distract them helps especially if they are always on your case.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Mujinho4b(m): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
Mayb she's hot Na... Na normal tin sha... Dats if dey re not togeda o... I go f***k ha lyf out...
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Mujinho4b(m): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
Mayb she's hot Na... Na normal tin sha... Dats if dey re not togeda o... I go f***k ha lyf out... undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
HARDDON:

shocked shocked so it is only lame guys that are afforded the sole right to seek out an upgrade verzion?
And d upgrade version as you rightly said should be my FRIEND undecided undecided? C'mon... Chics plentyyyy...
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by cegxie(m): 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
If you try that with my gf/wife.. As my friend.. Just prepare your burial ground because I will surely do you tony montana style.. Especially now when i just come back from SAMBISA FOREST.....
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by MRSANITY(m): 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
I can do it only to a guy I don't really send.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
firstEVA: I don't get it, why should you make passes at your own guy's girl, its crazy and very disrespectful. If I were a guy I wouldn't even look at my friends girlfriend not to talk of making attempts to have in bed.

pls guys answer, there are so many fishes in the sea, why your friend's woman?
Have you witnessed such before?
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by MRSANITY(m): 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
onirugbon1:

Boo boo. kiss
When it happened to you did you tell?
hmmm I am suspecting you and that Eva girl
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by RealAlfranco: 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ok! I'm dating My friends younger sister. But I didn't just jump into it, Its against the Bro Code. I had to ask for my friends permission first o... But I can't date my friends ex-gf talk more of looking at his current gf sef. Dat shiiit is lame!! Who even does that
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by sademola: 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
Giving in to the girl's seduction --- that's the reason
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by RentedReality(m): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sleekyshuga: Only lame guys do that undecided undecided...

Funny but true.

Usually some dead guys that try it. No game, they think since the chick came easy it'll be the same for them.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by HARDDON: 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sleekyshuga: And d upgrade version as you rightly said should be my FRIEND undecided undecided? C'mon... Chics plentyyyy...

as for the so many fishes in the river part, why go hunting(for birds) in the forest you aint even sure of a game, all night when u can just go into the poultry, grab a chicken and...........

itz safer with little or no hassle at all. ....
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
HARDDON:

as for the so many fishes in the river part, why go hunting(for birds) in the forest you aint even sure of a game, all night when u can just go into the poultry, grab a chicken and...........

itz safer with little or no hassle at all. ....
RESPECT plays a major role in dz scenario.... Abeg, u guys should stop justifying ya wrong acts...
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by HARDDON: 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sleekyshuga: RESPECT plays a major role in dz scenario.... Abeg, u guys should stop justifying ya wrong acts...

#aintsayingidigthis

op wanted to know, i layed across candidly
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
HARDDON:

#aintsayingidigthis

op wanted to know, i layed across candidly

Safe then...
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Saheetto: 12:00am On Sep 29, 2014
Actually, this kinda thing is happenin' to me right now. A close friend of mine has dis hot GF dat flirts a lot wit me especially, which i think she like me. I've been thinkin' about askin' her out coz' d flirtin' wanna make me make her mine maybe I can be d one to f**k her even before my guy does so bcoz I know he hasn't f**ked her. So, should I just give up on her or snatch her?
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Worksunlimited: 12:31am On Sep 29, 2014
firstEVA: I don't get it, why should you make passes at your own guy's girl, its crazy and very disrespectful. If I were a guy I wouldn't even look at my friends girlfriend not to talk of making attempts to have in bed.

Male bragging rights caused by the "I collect your babe syndrome"... Which usually results in the "Give me fight disease"...

*Sipping cold fresh palmwine*
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by NobleG1(m): 1:05am On Sep 29, 2014

A real friend won't do that. The same id*iot could also hit on his friend's wife.
Not everyone you called your friend is a real one.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by NobleG1(m): 1:23am On Sep 29, 2014
countsparrow: Why y'all blaming d guy 90 times out of 100 d fault comes from ur BF... U know y Ur BF goes out, tells d friend, omo dat gal sabi fvck die, she do like dis, do like dat, I lift her legs give am from behind and all sorts... Having said all dis to his friend, the friend sees d GF in a different light, they see u as a game. any Guy dat tells his friends all dat stuff doesn't value his GF therefore making her toastable to friends... Girls if your Bae's friend ask you out
, reconsider ur relationship, most time, d guy doesn't value you and must have said nasty things about you to his friends

NB: this is a true life example

Guys will never say the truth but deep down u know u have said some nasty shit about ur gal... When a guy values his woman, hardly will u see a friend asking her out, go ask... So gals think when such happens..

You're wrong boy! Even if the boyfriend say nasty sh*its about his girlfriend, that doesn't give his friend the impetus to hit on his friend's girlfriend!
A real friend shouldn't have s*exual interest in his friend's girlfriend/boyfriend or wife/husband!
There are friendship rules, if you're not willing to adhere to them, then you don't deserve to be called a friend.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by countsparrow: 1:59am On Sep 29, 2014
NobleG1:

You're wrong boy! Even if the boyfriend say nasty sh*its about his girlfriend, that doesn't give his friend the impetus to hit on his friend's girlfriend!
A real friend shouldn't have s*exual interest in his friend's girlfriend/boyfriend or wife/husband!
There are friendship rules, if you're not willing to adhere to them, then you don't deserve to be called a friend.

Bro answer this truthfully....
Can u fvck a LovePeddler ur friend carries on a regularly, having in mind he pays for her services and same will apply to u

Let me put it this way, u both frequent a club house and you know ur friend keeps picking a specific one, so the next time u go to the club alone, u meet this same girl, can pay to get her fvcked
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Reference(m): 3:19am On Sep 29, 2014

Move in the right circles and you won't see or hear these sort of things but some are attracted to these kinds of people because they are not much different themselves. There is a different, better world out there you know.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by AreaFada2: 3:47am On Sep 29, 2014
countsparrow: Why y'all blaming d guy 90 times out of 100 d fault comes from ur BF... U know y Ur BF goes out, tells d friend, omo dat gal sabi fvck die, she do like dis, do like dat, I lift her legs give am from behind and all sorts... Having said all dis to his friend, the friend sees d GF in a different light, they see u as a game. any Guy dat tells his friends all dat stuff doesn't value his GF therefore making her toastable to friends... Girls if your Bae's friend ask you out
, reconsider ur relationship, most time, d guy doesn't value you and must have said nasty things about you to his friends

Guys will never say the truth but deep down u know u have said some nasty shit about ur gal... When a guy values his woman, hardly will u see a friend asking her out, go ask... So gals think when such happens..

This is true sometimes but not always. Sometimes the BF makes it appear that he's not really in love with the girl & his pal might be genuiely in luv with babe and feel that he deserves the girl more.

But some people are naturally greedy and covet what belongs to others. It is not among the 10 commandments for nothing.

While we're at it, you might as well ask why robbers waylay people on the road n carjack, why some women snatch their bestie's husband etc.

A good friend's babe tried to seduce me when my pal was living in another country. I resisted but I couldn't tell my friend. The babe could have turned round (with crocodile tears) and say she turned me down hence the revenge. In such circumstances, guys prefer their babe's version of the story.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by timilehing(m): 4:57am On Sep 29, 2014
Tallesty1: Reverse the question to:

Why Do Girls Seduce Their Guy's Friend
Better this way. Maybe he's got cash more
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by koxi: 4:58am On Sep 29, 2014
I wouldn't b hasten in passing blames...... there are rooms for some 'nasty' things to b done. Don't get it twisted, I'm not saying it's a good thing but check dis out. She's a decent, homely and easy going girl whom her boyfriend doesn't value AT ALL. The lousy bf even brags about how he gets his groove on wit other girls and seeks d slightest of opportunities to dump d girlfriend in question, and u as a friend can attest to it.
Common cut a broda some slack here.....I don't see how helping her out of her potentially damaging misery is now a crime ooo.
#justanopinionthough
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by alegria(m): 6:59am On Sep 29, 2014

Sense!

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by scarpa: 7:43am On Sep 29, 2014
Before accusing the shameless HE Goat, ask your man if they have been sharing girls as friends. Some guys are into this irritating act of sleeping with one girl and it has form part of their career. In such case, the guy is only trying to exhibit their normal irritating behaviour. If that is not the case, then your man has been keeping a betrayal as a friend.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by mecussey(m): 7:54am On Sep 29, 2014
I have a close childhood pal who did that...i just kept distance from him.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Vikky014(f): 8:42am On Sep 29, 2014
Tallesty1: Reverse the question to:

Why Do Girls Seduce Their Guy's Friend
hmmmmmmm tallesty!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Tallesty1(m): 8:45am On Sep 29, 2014
Vikky014: hmmmmmmm tallesty!!!!!!
Ye ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences / Funny Facts About Girls/women....(pics) / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.