Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (53922 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by debosola(f): 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
yemstok:

I'm sorry sweetie, it escaped my mind ni....pay no attention to it. It's in the past.
And u wudnt wanna hear the rest of the story.

Ure forgiven dear...rise to ur feet,go and sin no more cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by kwenu: 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
the only person wey don woo me before na olosho,after i fcuck her finish, she come dey woo me, i agree for her immidiately but for my mind i no trust her.
her ass too big and she dey facially ugly and more matured than i

but now i dey regret because i later hear say olosho get money wella,
at least i for chop her money small
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by heedsa10: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
I went to a frnds party and there was this lady that eyes caught each other but I cldnt make a move for her because she came with my friend. I called that my friend to ask abt the girl but the guy told me point blank that the gal was his galfrnd that I shld keep off so I just let go. so I stopped looking at her face and to my amazement this gal came towards me and said guy I love u. my frnd dat brought her asked her if she actually knew what she was saying and she repeated it in everybodys presence that I love this guy.

I later heard they quit the relationship because each time they were together the gal keep asking abt me and my number .
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
heedsa10: I went to a frnds party and there was this lady that eyes caught each other but I cldnt make a move for her because she came with my friend. I called that my friend to ask abt the girl but the guy told me point blank that the gal was his galfrnd that I shld keep off so I just let go. so I stopped looking at her face and to my amazement this gal came towards me and said guy I love u. my frnd dat brought her asked her if she actually knew what she was saying and she repeated it in everybodys presence that I love this guy.

I later heard they quit the relationship because each time they were together the gal keep asking abt me and my number .
For real?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Dbestmax(m): 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
Neldrizzy: for what?? Am i Mad?? Mehnnn there is notin i hate more than BBA and Telemudo... If yu wan to drive me out the house, jus put BBA or telemudo, I'd quietly leave.....
I hate Telemundo aswell.....but BBA y u hate am
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Gooci(m): 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
heedsa10: I went to a frnds party and there was this lady that eyes caught each other but I cldnt make a move for her because she came with my friend. I called that my friend to ask abt the girl but the guy told me point blank that the gal was his galfrnd that I shld keep off so I just let go. so I stopped looking at her face and to my amazement this gal came towards me and said guy I love u. my frnd dat brought her asked her if she actually knew what she was saying and she repeated it in everybodys presence that I love this guy.

see lieeee shocked

did som1 just liked this post exactly 3months after

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Dbestmax(m): 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
laplace19:

Lolz... no be me do myself, bro.... the funny part as it stands now is,whenever am with someone that's my girlfriend I don't feel any shy....but on the other hand,omor..see shy shy bobo grin shocked... will over-grow it shaa

Beta do o..mhmmm.But wen u sed dat gal dey pull cloth 4 ur face dey shw u d small hairs wey dey her tummy....wia u lying
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Theultimate(m): 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
calcus:
Good for d two of u....I just don't know, something keep telling you guys are lieing
were you there
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Theultimate(m): 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
calcus:
Good for d two of u....I just don't know, something keep telling you guys are lieing
were you there??
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by keandre: 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
kwenu: the only person wey don woo me before na olosho,after i fcuck her finish, she come dey woo me, i agree for her immidiately but for my mind i no trust her.
her ass too big and she dey facially ugly and more matured than i

but now i dey regret because i later hear say olosho get money wella,
at least i for chop her money small

lying since the slave ships
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Theultimate(m): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
otunba9ja: Hmmmmmmm,.....the confessions and things that u guys are writing here and 2ru so many other medium are the simple REASON why so many naija ladies/gals Wil NEVER summon courage to woo u guys even if they av deep temptation.....cos it appears 2 dem that so many of u can not keep SECRET as SECRET.....
But their names were not mentioned nah. individuals are using nick/unreally known name as usernames.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
Sometimes d babes dat we will ave feelings for no go come woo us.... But dose ones we we no come get feelings for dey woo us..... #IronyOfLife#

I had dis experience with a female soldier..... I av a friend living in d barracks where dey share desame block.... One day...We were in bar wen she happen to be there also... She told d waiter to call me, dough she was beautiful... I kept mute through out d whole convo... Me wey dey form majeed michel... I was now feeling like a young-boi...
To cut d story shot.... Dis kaki babe fcucked dey hell out of me... She is a chronic Nymphomaniac
Sometime...It's cool to run things with a kaki babe.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by deji47: 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
IrishKez:

It's you and the six people that liked your post that are dull
cool

this got me cracking...
To all the rib cracking comments here, well u ve made my day.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by deji47: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
If a girl can turn down guys she doesn't fancy, why should a guy who does same be termed "dull"?
That u haven't experienced such doesn't make it untrue. Though trust 9ja guys to turn some of there fantacies to reality on a thread like this.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by kennyfao(m): 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mine happened when I was serving in Ile-Ife.(2010)
I KNOW U HV WANTED TO DO THIS BUT COULD NOT SUMMON COURAGE, HERE AM I TO HELP U. I THINK I LOVE U. This was d content of her card to me on a valentine's day. Guess who? One of my students ( the social prefect) I was like shocked. I told/showed my friends d card and we started dating. As God will have it she is till my g/f till date. I still use that to make her laugh anytime I visit her in unilag nw. Very funny but it works

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by christabeli: 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
Codedboy95: Dundee United angry
Which Dundee United? must he follow the direction of his John Thomas all the time?
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Sonsugar: 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
Yes;but is it bad?why do we like to make people uncomfortable? Well i have and its not once not twice when i was in school and after school even till now but i just don't give in to them. it's all about your character and attitude towards your sex,the opposite sex and issues generally. ladies are very observant and they sure know what they like and will do anything to prove their loyalty to a guy they so find feelings for. well for me i could not because i was not sure of them and because i know ladies can be very deceptive(not all) and would go to any lent to be respectful or obedient. Ladies don't be offended cos it's not all of you that are same. The unfortunate thing is they like the best,want the best and will fight to get the best but they don't want to be the best themselves. that is why most of them are victim of preying guys that are looking for every girl they want to devour.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by kenex4ever(m): 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2014

U should have an award in lying, in fact u b liar abubakar
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by heedsa10: 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
I tot it cldnt happen just as you tot BT until it happens to me. BT I cldnt go for the gal because I already had a relationship that I was at least 90% sure wld end up in marriage so I don't want any distraction. and moreover my friend brought her to the party and I don't want any gal to cause our rift. that's the truth blv it or not.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by moneymaker24(m): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
Too many times I have been wooed by females directly and indirectly. Not like I am cute or something, maybe they just love my crocky voice grin

Just within d last two months, I have been wooed by two girls considering the fact that I barely go on (if u re a blogger, u should understand this).

As usual, u would expect that I utilize the opportunity right? But funny enough, I turned their request down without making them feel so bad.

Even though am not consistent in wooing females (like toasting them and doing shakara), i still have this mentality that nothing good comes easy.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by touchmeder: 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
Codedboy95: Dundee United angry
How is he a dundee? Joseph did exactly d same thing n we all know how he found favour in God n potiphar's eye. Nor be every meat person dey chop!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Olusanya333(m): 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
chimerase2: Ma frist ever gal frnd did dat
She wooed me tru cards I didn't even knw she was interested in de man of God while I was keen on anoda gal we all attended de same church tho
I couldn't help but reciprocate de luv
Ma last gal frnd wen I was in a bus doing ma clearance she was sitting next to me
I saw wat she was reading and I liked it I couldn't finish it so she suggested I take it collected ma number maybe next time she will come and take it, dat was how she started sending the man of God romantic text frm der we started tins I luved her soo much tho and her first guy for dat mata
Now de man of God is now Aaronized cheesy
Man Of God indeed!!!!!
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Activity77(m): 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
casket: There is this babe I met in the hospital where I am currently doing my training , she happened to be a daughter of one my unit patients though the man is late now.
I had this serious crush on her the first day she came to see her dad in the hospital but I kept my feelings to myself...professional ethic.
Her dad spent like 2weeks on the admission before his demise, so we do see frequently but our interraction was purely professional. I used to give her dad extra attention and that made her mum to like me.
Her dad died about 2 weeks ago and we never saw after then.
5 days ago, this babe sent me a request on FB , I accepted and started chatting.
We chatted for like 3hrs yeserday evening and she was telling me how much she likes me , my professional conducts and attitudes to patient.
it seems we are moving on a fast line now but I am getting married this december. ......God help me, I am playing with fire ..
casket....as ur name goes....na wetin u wan buy..lol
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Olusanya333(m): 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
01emek: She know that i love food alot and she wanted to use it and bribe me. When the food came,i humbly devour it, and she was like ''Baby i want to tell you some thing'', she started '' baby the first time i saw you, i know am gonna face a stiff competition and am.....

Before she could finish talking, i interrupt her '' pls wait, wait, baby it is forbiden for a girl to woo a guy in my village'' she shouted '' and when are you gonna ask me out'' before i could answer her, another girl walk into my room with a plate containing rice. cry
na only you waka come
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Olusanya333(m): 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
woo woo woo woo well over time and over time it has happened to me but i ain't and won't take ladies serious. To get ladies to woo you, you just have a gentle and quiet heart so simple grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Olusanya333(m): 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
kennyfao: Mine happened when I was serving in Ile-Ife.(2010)
I KNOW U HV WANTED TO DO THIS BUT COULD NOT SUMMON COURAGE, HERE AM I TO HELP U. I THINK I LOVE U. This was d content of her card to me on a valentine's day. Guess who? One of my students ( the social prefect) I was like shocked. I told/showed my friends d card and we started dating. As God will have it she is till my g/f till date. I still use that to make her laugh anytime I visit her in unilag nw. Very funny but it works
well you go empty handed but you return full handed cool
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by dayveed1(m): 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
I don't share such stories.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by themmydhayhor(m): 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
Tallesty1: I 4 be d 4st to comment if I wanted to.

But people wey know me here will begin think say I dey bragg.

*MODIFIED*

It feels good when a babe woos you but you gotta use ur head. Don't just fall yakata because nah woman dey woo you. If you like her then take over the wooing from her and pretend you didn't notice all that she's been doing. It restores their ego.

But if you don't like her then be open and straightforward. Don't play them cause they don't easily let go and she may harm herself.

Another thing is these babes that have guts to woo a guy are not always reliable. They port any moment they see a better guy. So have that at the back of your mind.

While you are enjoying the relationship, try to get heart-repairing kits because the possibility of you getting dumped is high.

*from experience*

So guyz need extra tyre ryt??
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
Guuuuuys i need your help over here.

I am being WOOED by this ugly-looking creature here.

eeerhm it's my neighbour's dog

*crying*

it's been screaming WOO!! WOO!! WOO!!!
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by 14teenK: 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
In this type of forum........80% of our niggaz comments are Pure lies as in unsaturated ceremonial lies
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by 14teenK: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
chibwike: ok, lemme set the ball rolling. I was in church one day, and there was this girl dat was just staring at me, any time i look at her, our eyes wud meet. I was like ahn ahn, wetin happen, why dis girl dey look me lyk dis, though i was happy sha, coz the girl was very beautiful. I decided to concentrate on the preachings and forget about the girl. But to my greatest suprise at the end of the service, the girl sister came to me and said her sis wants to see me. I was like oww ok,and i followed her immediately.

When i got to where the girl was, i now had a full picture of her, mehn she was drop dead georgous, her eyes were somthing else. then she started by saying "i have been looking at you and you ve been looking at me". Ok, do u attend dis church, bla bla bla, i came here for dis and dat, am a student of dis and dat, you knw girls talk na, then she was nw said, i think i lyk u, me was just mute tru out., feeling fly. Well i played along, we dated for smetime, and then she went bck to sch, nd we kinda lost contact. Its was really a nice experience, i felt loved and i was really happy, while it lasted.
OP i fit die say d Gal no fine as u take explain am
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
14teenK: OP i fit die say d Gal no fine as u take explain am
die na

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) / Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.