Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,659 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (53850 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
KingTom:
Work my dear is hectic grin

Easy o
Weldon
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
IrishKez:

Easy o
Weldon
You now speak pidgin? shocked shocked. I have been gone too long grin
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
KingTom:
You now speak pidgin? shocked shocked. I have been gone too long grin

cheesy
You're cazzy
Did I ever say don't speak pidgin
Hmmm, as long as you're in Nigerian campuses and in a forum like this you'll only get better at it cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
IrishKez:

cheesy
You're cazzy
Did I ever say don't speak pidgin
Hmmm, as long as you're in Nigerian campuses and in a forum like this you'll only get better at it cheesy
No wahala o grin
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
KingTom:
No wahala o grin

Now I can go read, right? wink

Chelsea made my evening smiley
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
IrishKez:

Now I can go read, right? wink

Chelsea made my evening smiley
Oh a blue. well Goodnight ,D
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Dbestmax(m): 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
laplace19:

Dude,no be lie matter abeg.. I don pass that level... she normally do those stuffs at the back of our house meant for fetching water and washing of clothes... we go dey talk and she go raise her clothe,on citing her belle I go mumuliciouslly look down.... na past things shaa
U no knw y I dey ask?
because u rily mumu'd wela
Argh dat gal try o
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by baba11(m): 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
Many times!many times!!many times!!!...both directly and indirectly...book and faith no gree me av time and concur...I no be mumu sha...after all the end has justified the means... d foundation has been laid now...na flenti money i dey edpect now....to those who really know me and my worth ...
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by ShakurM(m): 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
chibwike: Wat re plans for today
checked late bruh! Independence in adv.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by dude99(m): 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie: lmao...I don't really woo like can you be my boyfriend...
...but I have walked up to really cute guys and asked for their names/numbers/pins

So...lemme complete the story. There was this guy den in sch, I was in final year - he was in his second yr. Everytime the guy sees me, he will be looking @ me like a mumu. I figured out he fancies me but bc of the class difference he was scared.
I walked up to him one day...mehn...CJ was shy...he kept on looking up/down. He became a very good friend...used to walk me home and take me for lunch. grin...I liked it - I like walking with fine boiz...lol

I forgot to mention the fact that I really liked him...my friends kept telling me that I was falling their hand by associating with a junior -lil did they know I was older than him with just '11 days'.
I had to really friendzone him by my second semester. Some really bad guys in my dept (that were unsuccessful in dating me)started harassing him thinking we were dating - I confronted the ones I could. @ a point I just gave the guy space...I wo?uldn't have forgiven myself if any1 hurt him.
Aisha!you would not understand this but my heart was beating fast while i was reading this,i went to check you profile after reading it cause i tot it was that lady that wrote it.........i swear that was my exact story...every content of it!
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Rapzino: 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
laplace19:

Lolz.... chai!!...na same boat dey carry us,I swear
naso my bros
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by jonazter(m): 11:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
hmmmm neva knew i cud read de coments from de begin to dis page
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Dolcilicious(f): 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
Beennkumar:
Oh my God! I'm blushing now. That was so lovely. Awww. tongue

Just kidding. I don't remember. grin

Tags: Dolcilicious

smiley...hey bennie
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by guyX(m): 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
same thing happened to me except the girl never approached me. I changed my mind about approaching her after the homily.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by IamDandrizzy(m): 12:47am On Oct 01, 2014
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by phazotron(m): 12:57am On Oct 01, 2014
well, in my case there wasn't any xplicit statement from the two babes o but i know dat they were obviously interested.

first one in 100 level beautiful gal.... she was beauty personified. would come to sit with me (beside me ) despite the xcess space in the lecture hall, we would read together in the library and she would even invite me.to go wit her to fellowship......would have wanted to make a move and even have her for keeps but i was in 100 level naaa...... wetin i know about relationship at such a tender age and the kind of guys wey dey pursue am sef...... na die. i no fit cope at all so i no even come do like say i send at all..... but fast forward till today, if it happened to me now oh boy i no go dull o

yes, the second one..... my colleague in my former place of work eye contact too mush, wanting to help me with everything, going out with me for field work,will be defending me maybe if someone accused me or yabbed me.

a ton of open invitations over the years even till now but look, I'm not sure if me go wan get seriously involved wit woman when money nor dey work nor dey, etc.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by phazotron(m): 1:03am On Oct 01, 2014
Ilovenigeria: This guy I wooed bleep the hell out of me.
I have to run for my life before it's late.
since then I no dey woo guys again.

lwkmd! now that is what i call taking advantage of the opportunity!
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by phazotron(m): 1:16am On Oct 01, 2014
Jhayeahsam01: after bisola and funmi saw the dick in me.....
they wooed me and later planned rapping me.. .

mofo of life
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by louiskay(m): 2:04am On Oct 01, 2014
I see sense and experience in you....... You gat""it
1one: As cool as it sounds to the ear... really, a girl wooing a guy is just gross!!!

I've not gone through all the posts yet, but from the pages I've read, such relationships don't just last.. It doesn't because it goes against the natural order of things... "Imagine a fish eating chicken meat.. The girl-guy dynamic was not designed to operate that way.

I've never been wooed by a girl and it has nothing to do with being ugly, on a good day I'd pass for 6.5/10 in looks.. which is a pass markgrin on a verrrrrrry good day, I dey even enter 7.5 sef gringrin

What I'm saying is most times it just puts the guy in an awkward position and makes him to give in just because of courtesy or because the girl is pretty... all guys that have accepted wooing proposals from girls all had this common denominator-"she was foooooiiiine". Later on they might discover the girl has more character flaws than they can handle and this leads to stress in the relationship. If the guy in this situation chooses to stay in the relationship, he stays mostly due to the fact that he pitys her and remembers that she was the one who wooed him.

The flip side to this is that it also creates an atmosphere where the guy doesn't want to do any tangible work to feed the relationship under the guise that well after all babe, you were the one that asked me out so I don't have to stress myself doing anything that makes you or us happy, the work is on you.

This is 2014, as a girl in one other thread said and yes by that definition, a lot of things have changed, bordering lines have become blurred, women are more brazen, driven, the society has seemingly become more liberal and accomodating to notions like this - A girl wooing a guy. However, I think when it comes particularly to relationships, lets just keep it traditional... It works better that way... Give the guy "green light".. blind him with it.. Let it be so bright that even if Nepa takes light he won't notice.. That's the best you can do to a guy you're interested in as a lady... Start from dropping subtle hints and clues, if he still remains clueless, then increase the tone, if he doesn't still get it, then leave him be.

Never Never Ever walk up to a guy and ask him out.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by samx4real(m): 4:41am On Oct 01, 2014
As a fine intelligent guy. I get noticed, so wooeing was/is like every now & then... But after my year 1 something happened that changed d game(my life), when I came back home... We visit a family friend & d 1st time she saw me? It was "Love at 1st sight" damn! Well as a sharp guy I gat to play alone. Well, after one/two outings we finally hit d bed, this is was wat happened. d 1st time we did it, I used a cd. So I didnt feel she was a "virgin" cos she didnt tell me but I saw a blood stain on d cd (This was when I saw tears on her eyes). Jessss, I shouted. Well, I felt bad, but still we got on, on a 2nd around b4 I headed back to sch. What changed d game was we dnt talk on phone dat much. Wen I came back home at d end of d semester, we met again... Only 4 her to tell me she had an operation that they removed one of her ovary cos she took in & d baby was out of her womb! Jessss d story was strange... I askd her "why did she nt tell me" she said "she dnt want to disturb me". Me I have to borrow leg & move ahead
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by 1one: 6:32am On Oct 01, 2014
louiskay: I see sense and experience in you....... You gat""it
smiley smiley
Gracias.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Jyraff(m): 6:40am On Oct 01, 2014
Yeah it actually happened during my Uni days, though I no be fine boy o!, but this beautiful babe in the barracks then just came and said 'you are new here and am bored can you just walk me around? I'd show you interesting places around. Being a shy but fast guy, we sha ended up in my brother's room (A soldier I went to visit) shocked
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:52am On Oct 01, 2014
phazotron:

mofo of life

Bleep u......
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 01, 2014
dude99:
Aisha!you would not understand this but my heart was beating fast while i was reading this,i went to check you profile after reading it cause i tot it was that lady that wrote it.........i swear that was my exact story...every content of it!

lol @Aisha
No, I'm not Aisha. I can imagine... grin...how your heart was beating - Aisha done carry your matter come NL ba? lol
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by dude99(m): 9:07am On Oct 01, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lol @Aisha
No, I'm not Aisha. I can imagine... grin...how your heart was beating - Aisha done carry your matter come NL ba? lol
laughing!it is the problem of my phone's autocorrect,.......i meant "Aish"!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Beennkumar(m): 9:26am On Oct 01, 2014
Dolcilicious:

smiley...hey bennie
Hey. It's been quite a while.

How have you been? smiley
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Tayras: 9:48am On Oct 01, 2014
Tallesty1: I 4 be d 4st to comment if I wanted to.

But people wey know me here will begin think say I dey bragg.

*MODIFIED*

It feels good when a babe woos you but you gotta use ur head. Don't just fall yakata because nah woman dey woo you. If you like her then take over the wooing from her and pretend you didn't notice all that she's been doing. It restores their ego.

But if you don't like her then be open and straightforward. Don't play them cause they don't easily let go and she may harm herself.

Another thing is these babes that have guts to woo a guy are not always reliable. They port any moment they see a better guy. So have that at the back of your mind.

While you are enjoying the relationship, try to get heart-repairing kits because the possibility of you getting dumped is high.

*from experience*

O Ga O; U be Superstar o cos u just proved it
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by itsValo(m): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2014
my cousin friend, it just happened like a film, I came to my cousin place just to spend few days when I reached dia, I met dis beautiful girl mehn dis gal so beautiful, my cousin sis was not around,,, Omo I had to stay in the room for almost 20mins doing Ntn, I summoned courage went to the parlor sat down and was jus browsing through my phone.. my cousin was no where to be found,,, we just sat there staring at each other, after a while she asked if I had the latest naija jamz,,,,, i played some for her and she was like 'pls send it 4 me' ok on you ur btooth, and she said her Bluetooth was nt good dat I should send it tru watsapp,hmm me that is still managing only 6mb,, "Fine gals bad oh" . I sent d song and from dia we started to chat. She was like if a girl ask a guy out is she consider a cheap gal?? Am I mad to say yes........ ma answer "hmmm going for what you want does not make you a cheap tin" b4 she now started her preaching,,,, I don't knw dat my friend had a cute bro like you and bla bla... We got to knw each other,,, wanted to just take advantage of her buh d gal na die... we re actually dating now sha

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2014
I Ave Never Woo Any Gal In My Lyf If It Apen I Do Dat Mayb It Will Be In The Future Coz Gals Alwayz Woo Me Thierselves

And I Dont Knw Y
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by EmmyDe25(m): 11:36am On Oct 01, 2014
Lost count, cant relay any. Btw, i dont kiss and tell, I'm not Justin bieber.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by jaz(m): 11:57am On Oct 01, 2014
I've honestly lost count. sometimes I just try to avoid women. and unfortunately when u bang them they surely do come back for more.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by MistadeRegal(m): 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
Not new to me. Got this on several basis but turned them down. I have other things to do with my life for now than taking glory in that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive / Sites For Adult Movie / Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.