Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,437 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (53849 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Emphasis(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
Yeah I've had my fair share of being wooed by a girl.
Imaobong (real name) was my classmate from JS1, but I don't remember having an eye contact with her not to talk of talking to her all through the years till our SS3. I was too shy to talk to my sister, not to talk of a girl in school. I liked her, but the only effort I made to have her as my girlfriend was my SILENT WISHES.

She was the prettiest in school, most sought after by students and some teachers. Long story cut short. I was good in sports and academics, one of those may have caught her fancy.

She came up to me one day in school and said she had a message for for me from someone (another girl in school). I was never popular among the girls in school. This was strange. She said she'll tell me about it in one of my friends house (off camp hostel) I usually visited. - her house was a stone throw from there. I shyly smiled over it, It was the closest I had gotten to a beautiful girl in years.

I went to my friends house that evening, it was an after school routine for me. She was there already. Lucky me we had a full house, i sure wasn't going to be in the centre of things. I wasn't really keen to hear the message Imaobong had for me. The thought of having a message from a girl alone was satisfactory to me. I talked and had fun with my friends, Imaobong was starring at me all evening. Soon after my friends left the room one after the other without making it obvious. She had planned it all out.

Before I knew it I was all alone in the room with the prettiest girl on campus, my WISHES had come true, but my shyness was begging for help.
Imaobong told me there was no message from anybody. That she just needed a time to talk to me. She went on to tell me how much she admires me., bla bla bla and bla bla bla. She said all the nicest things ears can hear. Instantly my shyness faded out.
Are you asking what my response was? I can't really remember, I was practically nodding to everything she said but we kissed and fondled each other at the end. A relationship had started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by 14teenK: 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
mynd44bankrall: you are wooing me the other day angry

Oya deny it!!!
guy u funi Die!
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by ayanbaba2(m): 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
01emek: She know that i love food alot and she wanted to use it and bribe me. When the food came,i humbly devour it, and she was like ''Baby i want to tell you some thing'', she started '' baby the first time i saw you, i know am gonna face a stiff competition and am.....

Before she could finish talking, i interrupt her '' pls wait, wait, baby it is forbiden for a girl to woo a guy in my village'' she shouted '' and when are you gonna ask me out'' before i could answer her, another girl walk into my room with a plate containing rice. cry
baddest_guy_that_ever_grace_nairåplot...you_self_like_food_pass._3gbosaaaaa_4u_
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Kenitez(m): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
It is a very nice experience I had, I am d shy and busy type that don't have all d guts it takes to complete d wooing process, I had up to three of case, and to all of dem I showed love in return..D 1st didn't last even though we were distanced away frm eachoda for a while but we later met and dating continued until we later had to quit for Good. D 2nd lady was my mate in my part 3 days in schl and she stylishly told me one day...Dere is sumtin u want to tell me, pls do dat now. I was like feeling high but later joke it off.[b]It is a very nice experience I had, I am d shy and busy type that don't have all d guts it takes to complete d wooing process, I had up to three of case, and to all of dem I showed love in return..D 1st didn't last even though we were distanced away frm eachoda for a while but we later met and dating continued until we later had to quit for Good. D 2nd lady was my mate in my part 3 days in schl and she stylishly told me one day...Dere is sumtin u want to tell me, pls do dat now. I was like feeling high but later joke it off.[/b]It is a very nice experience I had, I am d shy and busy type that don't have all d guts it takes to complete d wooing process, I had up to three of case, and to all of dem I showed love in return..D 1st didn't last even though we were distanced away frm eachoda for a while but we later met and dating continued until we later had to quit for Good. D 2nd lady was my mate in my part 3 days in schl and she stylishly told me one day...Dere is sumtin u want to tell me, pls do dat now. I was like feeling high but later joke it off.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Kenitez(m): 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
It is a very nice experience I had, I am d shy and busy type that don't have all d guts it takes to complete d wooing process, I had up to three of case, and to all of dem I showed love in return..D 1st didn't last even though we were distanced away frm eachoda for a while but we later met and dating continued until we later had to quit for Good. D 2nd lady was my mate in my part 3 days in schl and she stylishly told me one day...Dere is sumtin u want to tell me, pls do dat now. I was like feeling high but later joke it off.[b]It is a very nice experience I had, I am d shy and busy type that don't have all d guts it takes to complete d wooing process, I had up to three of case, and to all of dem I showed love in return..D 1st didn't last even though we were distanced away frm eachoda for a while but we later met and dating continued until we later had to quit for Good. D 2nd lady was my mate in my part 3 days in schl and she stylishly told me one day...Dere is sumtin u want to tell me, pls do dat now. I was like feeling high but later joke it off.[/b]It is a very nice experience I had, I am d shy and busy type that don't have all d guts it takes to complete d wooing process, I had up to three of case, and to all of dem I showed love in return..D 1st didn't last even though we were distanced away frm eachoda for a while but we later met and dating continued until we later had to quit for Good. D 2nd lady was my mate in my part 3 days in schl and she stylishly told me one day...Dere is sumtin u want to tell me, pls do dat now. I was like feeling high but later joke it off. And to my 3rd Girl..we are still very much togeda and dat's My baby

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
Emphasis: Yeah I've had my fair share of being wooed by a girl.
Imaobong (real name) was my classmate from JS1, but I don't remember having an eye contact with her not to talk of talking to her all through the years till our SS3. I was too shy to talk to my sister, not to talk of a girl in school. I liked her, but the only effort I made to have her as my girlfriend was my SILENT WISHES.

She was the prettiest in school, most sought after by students and some teachers. Long story cut short. I was good in sports and academics, one of those may have caught her fancy.

She came up to me one day in school and said she had a message for for me from someone (another girl in school). I was never popular among the girls in school. This was strange. She said she'll tell me about it in one of my friends house (off camp hostel) I usually visited. - her house was a stone throw from there. I shyly smiled over it, It was the closest I had gotten to a beautiful girl in years.

I went to my friends house that evening, it was an after school routine for me. She was there already. Lucky me we had a full house, i sure wasn't going to be in the centre of things. I wasn't really keen to hear the message Imaobong had for me. The thought of having a message from a girl alone was satisfactory to me. I talked and had fun with my friends, Imaobong was starring at me all evening. Soon after my friends left the room one after the other without making it obvious. She had planned it all out.

Before I knew it I was all alone in the room with the prettiest girl on campus, my WISHES had come true, but my shyness was begging for help.
Imaobong told me there was no message from anybody. That she just needed a time to talk to me. She went on to tell me how much she admires me., bla bla bla and bla bla bla. She said all the nicest things ears can hear. Instantly my shyness faded out.
Are you asking what my response was? I can't really remember, I was practically nodding to everything she said but we kissed and fondled each other at the end. A relationship had started.

You have a good narrative skill
Keep it up sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by 14teenK: 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
sauceny: Lies is what i see everywhere!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrerrh na wetin sef,i jst dey read all d comments like person wey wan go 4 iCan xzam,na so so lie i jst dey see,so make una calm down,i no fit remember if any gurl don ever wooe me,nt even d wor-wor ones...

But if i construct my own lie 4 heir,na Nollywood,Hollywood & Bollywood go begin find me make i con finish/complete d script wey i start,so make em 4 fit use am act film...

D tin con tire me wen i see one of d post wey talk say if him wan go put/pay offering,say d whole female eyes go dey on am den him go wan fall ni....Shey him na 2pac abi him name na look-more¿
guy u funi die ....d lie ova much e dy kil me sef
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by toygod2: 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
let the lies begin
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Emphasis(m): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
IrishKez:

You have a good narrative skill
Keep it up sir

Thank you Sir for the compliment
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
Emphasis:

Thank you Sir for the compliment

I am a girl pls. undecided
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mine is really funny. It was really cold. About -5 degree. I was out with my gf to see her friends but we decided to go to a fast food resturant first because we were hungry. Never knew this chick was totally in love with me. Immediately my girl went to the WC, the chick came to me with a piece of paper. Her name and telephone number was written on it, saying something about love that she loves me. That i need to give her a chance. The rest is now history :-)
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by ebukaOtika(m): 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
chibwike: ok, lemme set the ball rolling. I was in church one day, and there was this girl dat was just staring at me, any time i look at her, our eyes wud meet. I was like ahn ahn, wetin happen, why dis girl dey look me lyk dis, though i was happy sha, coz the girl was very beautiful. I decided to concentrate on the preachings and forget about the girl. But to my greatest suprise at the end of the service, the girl sister came to me and said her sis wants to see me. I was like oww ok,and i followed her immediately.

When i got to where the girl was, i now had a full picture of her, mehn she was drop dead georgous, her eyes were somthing else. then she started by saying "i have been looking at you and you ve been looking at me". Ok, do u attend dis church, bla bla bla, i came here for dis and dat, am a student of dis and dat, you knw girls talk na, then she was nw said, i think i lyk u, me was just mute tru out., feeling fly. Well i played along, we dated for smetime, and then she went bck to sch, nd we kinda lost contact. Its was really a nice experience, i felt loved and i was really happy, while it lasted.

YOU FOLLOWED HER IMMEDIATLY ?,.,,, YOU BE ZOMBEE,,.,,,,...?
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
ebukaOtika:

YOU FOLLOWED HER IMMEDIATLY ?,.,,, YOU BE ZOMBEE,,.,,,,...?
the girl fyn
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by ebukaOtika(m): 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hmmmmm ,,.,,. My own case get as e be ,,,, She dey woo me i no even sabi say na woo she dey woo mua,.,,, i even kiss me like maltina bottle ,,,, my mind no even know wetin dey happen ,,,, as Chineked boy na,,.,,. Buh i swear if that girl come now try am eh,,.,,. She go just reach menopous today.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by ebukaOtika(m): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
chibwike: the girl fyn

Owk except that,,,,
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Emphasis(m): 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
IrishKez:

I am a girl pls. undecided
My apologies Ma. Take no offence. cheesy wink
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
Emphasis:
My apologies Ma. Take no offence. cheesy wink

Am not 'Ma' either. No offense taken smiley
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by nwadiuko1(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
yea sure, in my first year.....this girl...though not so preety did......i enjoyed the attention though
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by laplace19(m): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dbestmax:

Beta do o..mhmmm.But wen u sed dat gal dey pull cloth 4 ur face dey shw u d small hairs wey dey her tummy....wia u lying

Dude,no be lie matter abeg.. I don pass that level... she normally do those stuffs at the back of our house meant for fetching water and washing of clothes... we go dey talk and she go raise her clothe,on citing her belle I go mumuliciouslly look down.... na past things shaa
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Emphasis(m): 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
IrishKez:

Am not 'Ma' either. No offense taken smiley

angryAlright young woman. That sounds befitting now I guess grin
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
Emphasis:

angryAlright young woman. That sounds befitting now I guess grin

Lolz
Am simply a girl smiley
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
Activity77: casket....as ur name goes....na wetin u wan buy..lol
for your fada
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Emphasis(m): 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
IrishKez:

Lolz
Am simply a girl smiley
Girl? I rather call you IrishKez
I see you're scared of growing old. #TeamYoungForever
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
Emphasis:
Girl? I rather call you IrishKez

I see you're scared of growing old. #TeamYoungForever

Your welcom to cheesy

Am 19 smiley
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
IrishKez:

cheesy
Am 19 smiley
If I hear 19 ko 19 ni
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
Na only my dog wey see me this morning begin dey shout woo woo. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
KingTom:
If I hear 19 ko 19 ni

cheesy cheesy
You!

It's my age but that will change this Oct. cool
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Emphasis(m): 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
IrishKez:

Your welcom to cheesy

Am 19 smiley
cheesy oh you're a Teenager. No wonder you called me Sir and insisted on the 'Girl' status.
Let's dismiss to our different beds, before you fall in love with me undecided
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
IrishKez:

cheesy cheesy
You!

It's my age but that will change this Oct. cool
Okay o HBD in advance grin
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
KingTom:
Okay o HBD in advance grin

Thanks
Where have you been KingTom? wink
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
IrishKez:

Thanks
Where have you been KingTom? wink
Work my dear is hectic grin
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by wilfred110(m): 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
Do you need an urgent loan? we offer all types of loan as low as 2% interest rate.
details applicant should contact us via email:www.fidelityloanfirm28@gmail.com for more informations, applicant should get back to us with the informations below. 1. Full name: 2 .Country: 3. Loan amount needed: 4. Loan duration:5. Occupation 6. Phone number: 7. Monthly income: 8. Purpose Of Loan: Have you applied for a loan before : Reply to via email:www.fidelityloanfirm28@gmail.com
Regards.
WILFRED.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive / Sites For Adult Movie / Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.