Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... (5788 Views)

Ever Asked A Girl Out And Then You Wish She Says No? / I Wish She Didn’t Tell Me The Truth / How Do I Make Her Wish She Never Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
weird...u thinking
Vikky014: hmmmm.
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
If its the will of God, we ll come back...I believe in destiny
Mogenerous:

You were grooming a relationship and had sex still, did you tell her then? Nope? If you had told her, how would she have felt? Bad? And probably forgive you? Maybe. Why not try forgiveness, like letting go of the past, am sure she felt bad enough already. If God had taken decisions like you did, what would have happened? Stop hurting yourself and try getting back... Happiness matters more
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
thanks bro...we learn everyday.wish you the same.
NairaMode:

Funny man.
I personally don't speak out of the blues.
Practice?... I'm "living" what I preached.
Just sharing my mindset with you ni jare.

Wish you all the best bro.
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 11:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
yea.. so a married guy I met in Abuja few days ago told me during our interaction. I know its not easy; but if we can conquer infidelity, it would be a lot easier dont you agree with me sister
Harmonyemerald:

Holy cow!!!b!!!!! Seven relationships How old Are you now? Don't mind me shaa, I get you very well, u take the concept of faithfulness so well and you expect your partner to return the favour else it will be a deal breaker. Butnoone is above mistake, hence the concept of forgiveness. Am not asking you to go back to her, am just saying that you need to learn to be more flexible and forgiving towards mistakes in relationships. Relationship is work my brother, I tell u. It is really work. Sometimes, u will want to kill your partner, other dayz, u will just not wanna let go.
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
its just a kiss you say...there is a saying that " its from clapping you start dancing"...so from kissing to...
anyway for me kissing, love-making, romance are all same family. From your comment I guess you dont see anything wrong with kissing other men while in a committed relationship
Adaeze003: Its just a kiss mr... stp being a baby about it...

Overly emotional men sha...
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
I was still trying to build a relationship with her when it happen. As soon as we were established, I cut the ties. Honestly speaking, I wouldnt know if am being selfish here but I didnt see what I did as cheating, because our love was not really established not until the first time I came back
dmz:

You had a little thing before in the UK when you guys were still dating. She had her own little thing when you were on a break and somehow it's all on her?.

You have already crossed the line yourself and shouldn't purnish her for something you're guilty of. Don't expect to get what you can't offer

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 11:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
mmmmm sounds really delicious from your tone...I know your type cool
mysticgal:
That would be babyish of me,i would rather do something else sensible...like getting on with my life.
*Eba and egusi soup is delicious but my damn life is more tastier,trust me,life goes on.* cool
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 11:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
before you jump into a new arm or bed, isnt it nice to formally call it quits or in the least try to know if its really over...its different you know; if thats the case then a partner is justified and in that case does not require forgiveness; you just come back and move on from where you left
veegirl: I do not understand dis cheatin and forgiveness u guys r talkin abt. Cheatin only occurs wen u av a bf/gf and forgiveness comes in wen some1 wrongs u. So WTF! She was single 4 3wks and just played around a little. Wats d big deal? Guy i tink u're just tryin 2 justify ur actions. U say u tried 2 forgive her and move on but u keep seeing pictures.....wat freakin pictures do u see? Mehn she didnt cheat on u. And since u didnt call/text/see her in THREE weeks den u guys were on a long break and she's more dan free 2 do wat she likes. I tink dere's anoda reason y u dont want ha anymore. M not askin u 2 tell us d real reason but just b true 2 urself.
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
clem305D: before you jump into a new arm or bed, isnt it nice to formally call it quits or in the least try to know if its really over...its different you know; if thats the case then a partner is justified and in that case does not require forgiveness; you just come back and move on from where you left
so wats ur excuse 4 stayin away for 3weeks? Men and ego. I really do hope its not ur ego dat kept u away.
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by eckersley: 12:16am On Sep 30, 2014
Samyj247:

I am a psychologist. Do you know why she told you? It was because, while kissing the guy, she was caught by somebody that knows you, and was afraid that that person will tell you, and she decided to just tell you, not knowing that the person did not say anything. THINK AM the truth has already set you free. Or do you want your wife to be kissed always by your gate man when you are out for work?

You are a psychologist. I'm a linguist.
The first thing a young man shd learn when he begins his journey of relating wt the female folks
is not how to understand and read the map that leads to her treasure pot.
It is to understand the language called womanese. It more difficult than a hybrid of chinese and arabic.

U might be together and a lady[even ur wife] says: Honey, Is that football match u're watching not boring?
An English speaking guy will just say no and continue watching.
But one who understands womanese will hear these words instead:
Honey, somebody here more interesting than that soccer needs ur attention,
either in the bedroom or in some other way.

Come on my people. You are not d first guy she kissed. A kiss is nothing.
She's bn doing so since 5B.C. Even the Bible says greet one another with a holy kiss.
She's guilt-ridden bc she had sex[and most likely plenty of it] while u were away.
If not, why wud she involve ur/her mother?
B/c d gravity of her sins requires external intervention to get atonement.

This is what/how u shd hv asked:
You: So after the kiss what happened?
Your ex: We hugged
You: After the hug what next?
She might start crying[crocodile tears to draw sympathy and prevent u from asking any further] at this point.
Ignore all that and keep up the ante.
If she prolongs this word play, know she's hiding sth

Personally, I'll say sth like this:
Karol. I'll like u to tell me everything u did se-xu-ally yl I was away. Every detail.
if you are not going to volunteer EVERYTHING, don't volunteer ANYTHING

U may choose not to tell me. That's OK by me and I won't ask u any further question.
But If u decide to do so and lie, omit or minimize ur response at any point ... so and so will happen to u.
Put her under an oath.
Again, remind her she might choose not to answer.
If she takes the 2nd choice. Pls, pls,pls . Let her be.
Bounce and call it quits.

1 Like

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Nobody: 4:21am On Sep 30, 2014
clem305D: tried severally but I couldnt...people say we could get back but am already considering moving on ...
then move on.... your mind is made up so why the lingering? O boy, u emotional o.!!!

1 Like

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Adaeze003(f): 5:46am On Sep 30, 2014
clem305D: its just a kiss you say...there is a saying that " its from clapping you start dancing"...so from kissing to...
anyway for me kissing, love-making, romance are all same family. From your comment I guess you dont see anything wrong with kissing other men while in a committed relationship

Emmm... committed relationship u say... n pride didn't let u work out ur issues 4 3 weeks?

Stop whining jor... if u want her back go for her, if not you move on!

1 Like

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Harmonyemerald(f): 6:05am On Sep 30, 2014
clem305D: yea.. so a married guy I met in Abuja few days ago told me during our interaction. I know its not easy; but if we can conquer infidelity, it would be a lot easier dont you agree with me sister

It is one of those things, but u seen to be overlooking the beautiful part. She told u, she was honest not minding the damage it might cause. And the factthat she kissed another doesn't make her an unfaithful person
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Samyj247: 6:52am On Sep 30, 2014
eckersley: Samyj247:

I am a psychologist. Do you know why she told you? It was because, while kissing the guy, she was caught by somebody that knows you, and was afraid that that person will tell you, and she decided to just tell you, not knowing that the person did not say anything. THINK AM the truth has already set you free. Or do you want your wife to be kissed always by your gate man when you are out for work?

The first thing a young man shd learn when he begins his journey of relating wt the female folks is not how to understand and read the map that leads to her treasure pot. It is to understand the language called womanese. It more difficult than a hybrid of chinese and arabic.
U might be together and a lady[even ur wife] says: Honey, Is that football match u're watching not boring?
But one who understands womanese will hear these words instead: Honey, somebody here more interesting than that soccer needs ur attention, either in the bedroom or in some other way.
Come on my people. You are not d first guy she kissed. A kiss is nothing. She's bn doing so since 5B.C. Even the Bible says greet one another with a holy kiss.
She's guilt-ridden bc she had sex[and most likely plenty of it] while u were away. Why wud she involve ur/her mother. This is what/how u shd hv asked:
1. So after the kiss what happened?
woman: We hugged
you: After the hug what next?
She might start crying[crocodile tears to draw sympathy and prevent u from asking any further]. Ignore all these.
if she prolongs this word play, know she's hiding sth

Personally, I say sth like this:
Karol. I will like u to tell me everything u did se-xu-ally yl I was away.
If u choose not to tell me, its ok by me and I won't ask u any further question.
But If u decide to do so and lie, omit or minimize ur response at any point ... so and so will happen to u.
Put her under an oath.
Again, remind her she might choose not to answer. if she takes the 2nd choice. Pls let her be. Bounce and call it quits.

Put her under an oath?
You b baba lawoo? De there make pant de wear u, hahahaha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Samyj247: 6:54am On Sep 30, 2014

The first thing a young man shd learn when he begins his journey of relating wt the female folks is not how to understand and read the map that leads to her treasure pot. It is to understand the language called womanese. It more difficult than a hybrid of chinese and arabic.
But one who understands womanese will hear these words instead: Honey, somebody here more interesting than that soccer needs ur attention, either in the bedroom or in some other way.
Come on my people. You are not d first guy she kissed. A kiss is nothing. She's bn doing so since 5B.C. Even the Bible says greet one another with a holy kiss.
She's guilt-ridden bc she had sex[and most likely plenty of it] while u were away. Why wud she involve ur/her mother. This is what/how u shd hv asked:
She might start crying[crocodile tears to draw sympathy and prevent u from asking any further]. Ignore all these.

If u choose not to tell me, its ok by me and I won't ask u any further question.
Put her under an oath.
Again, remind her she might choose not to answer. if she takes the 2nd choice. Pls let her be. Bounce and call it quits.

Put her under an oath?
You b baba lawoo? De there make pant de wear u, hahahaha. This kind thing na action straight, no time.
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 8:50am On Sep 30, 2014
in a way it was; how did you guess right...but I felt she loved me much not to go to such length
veegirl:
so wats ur excuse 4 stayin away for 3weeks? Men and ego. I really do hope its not ur ego dat kept u away.
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 8:56am On Sep 30, 2014
its not about kissing now; when one is in a relationship, he or she is expected to hold sacred what they share...dont you think so

Put her under an oath.
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 8:59am On Sep 30, 2014
I am...but am working on it and getting better by the day ...believe me am better now unlike before
ladunsky: then move on.... your mind is made up so why the lingering? O boy, u emotional o.!!!
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 9:04am On Sep 30, 2014
I accept my fault of letting my ego get in the way...but its not all on the man you know! if a lady pisses her man off shouldnt she try to patch things up. Must it be the guy licking up trash all the time. you ladies always want the men to say sorry even when you are the wrong party; its not good
Adaeze003:

Emmm... committed relationship u say... n pride didn't let u work out ur issues 4 3 weeks?

Stop whining jor... if u want her back go for her, if not you move on!
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 9:07am On Sep 30, 2014
my dear please dont say that..."kissing is not cheating" what do you define as cheating then...must sex be involved before it is termed cheating. ah! girl I beg to disagree with you on that one okay!
Harmonyemerald:

It is one of those things, but u seen to be overlooking the beautiful part. She told u, she was honest not minding the damage it might cause. And the factthat she kissed another doesn't make her an unfaithful person
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 9:09am On Sep 30, 2014
cant hold myself from laughing... grin grin grin grin
Samyj247:

Put her under an oath?
You b baba lawoo? De there make pant de wear u, hahahaha
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Harmonyemerald(f): 9:13am On Sep 30, 2014
clem305D: my dear please dont say that..."kissing is not cheating" what do you define as cheating then...must sex be involved before it is termed cheating. ah! girl I beg to disagree with you on that one okay!

Goodmorning. Again u missed my point. I didn't say kissing isn't cheating, I said that she kissed someone to get back at you doesn't necessarily turn her into an unfaithful person. Again, the best part that u miss is her honesty in all this. Do you think that if you guys work it out and sth like this happens again, that she will be honest. One beautiful thing about honesty is that an honest someone is actually a person who trust you very well to think that you will forgive the err.

Back to you, have u ever not done sth you really wish you could take back?
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Adaeze003(f): 9:23am On Sep 30, 2014
clem305D: I accept my fault of letting my ego get in the way...but its not all on the man you know! if a lady pisses her man off shouldnt she try to patch things up. Must it be the guy licking up trash all the time. you ladies always want the men to say sorry even when you are the wrong party; its not good

I dunno the full story so I got the idea mayb she tried to patch it up since her mom called...

Fact is, paranoia makes us do stupid things and thats why we r humans. What if she thought u moved on?

What if u found out from someone else? How would u feel then? And uhm contrary to ur opinion that she must have been double dating to have kissed a guy within 3 weeks, ladies dont need that much time to find someone to kiss... like I said, it was just a kiss... not like anyone stuck a rod in her.

I'm not saying u should take her back anyway buh thats a lame excuse to break up... my opinion...
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 30, 2014
clem305D: in a way it was; how did you guess right...but I felt she loved me much not to go to such length

sometimes wen u luv some1 and d person hurts u (like keepin away 4rm u 4 3wks), revenge is always d next thing in mind or tryin 2 4get dem by bein wit some1 else (whhich doesnt actually help). Anyways d deed is done. U both allowed ur ego get in d way of luv.

1 Like

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by stingbreed(m): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2014
Women don't come clean,, no matter what she may have told u she still omitted somethings,,
I had a babe I liked when I was in skul, wanted to squash her but she kept putting me on a long thing reason being she had a bf,, I was in my room one day and I got a text from her telling me to come over,, on getting there d babe no allow me talk sef straight to quashing,,, it was later I found out she had a little misunderstanding with her guy over something very flimsy and she wanted to undo him........
My brother while u were away and didn't call she was thinking u were quashing another babe and so decided to enjoy hersef by letting another badt guy quash her grin and she was feeling guilty because maybe d guy did it better smiley
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by 100Cents: 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
She didn't tell you all the truth.

She really phu.cked the guy during the break up.

Mumu..
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
you are a realist like me but differ based on rules we set...I have never cheated while in a committed relationship and I dont expectto be cheated on. D only thing here i REGRET is having that discussion
Harmonyemerald:

Goodmorning. Again u missed my point. I didn't say kissing isn't cheating, I said that she kissed someone to get back at you doesn't necessarily turn her into an unfaithful person. Again, the best part that u miss is her honesty in all this. Do you think that if you guys work it out and sth like this happens again, that she will be honest. One beautiful thing about honesty is that an honest someone is actually a person who trust you very well to think that you will forgive the err.

Back to you, have u ever not done sth you really wish you could take back?
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
according to her, her mom asked after me so she opened up...was not like she wanted to patch things up. I feel you should know someone to some extent before you can kiss them...only call-girls or cheap ones kiss at random. She didnt look like one so I presume she was double dating or was not really in love
Adaeze003:

I dunno the full story so I got the idea mayb she tried to patch it up since her mom called...

Fact is, paranoia makes us do stupid things and thats why we r humans. What if she thought u moved on?

What if u found out from someone else? How would u feel then? And uhm contrary to ur opinion that she must have been double dating to have kissed a guy within 3 weeks, ladies dont need that much time to find someone to kiss... like I said, it was just a kiss... not like anyone stuck a rod in her.

I'm not saying u should take her back anyway buh thats a lame excuse to break up... my opinion...
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
yea...we were both wrong I admit.
veegirl:
sometimes wen u luv some1 and d person hurts u (like keepin away 4rm u 4 3wks), revenge is always d next thing in mind or tryin 2 4get dem by bein wit some1 else (whhich doesnt actually help). Anyways d deed is done. U both allowed ur ego get in d way of luv.
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Harmonyemerald(f): 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
clem305D: you are a realist like me but differ based on rules we set...I have never cheated while in a committed relationship and I dont expectto be cheated on. D only thing here i REGRET is having that discussion

In her defense, you guys were on a break.
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
you sef...break ni. when you wer in school, didnt you go on break. The break dosnt mean you go injure yourself, does it. Please take it easy in your defense my dear cheesy
Harmonyemerald:

In her defense, you guys were on a break.
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by AniTech(m): 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
Harmonyemerald:

Holy cow!!!b!!!!! Seven relationships How old Are you now? Don't mind me shaa, I get you very well, u take the concept of faithfulness so well and you expect your partner to return the favour else it will be a deal breaker. Butnoone is above mistake, hence the concept of forgiveness. Am not asking you to go back to her, am just saying that you need to learn to be more flexible and forgiving towards mistakes in relationships. Relationship is work my brother, I tell u. It is really work. Sometimes, u will want to kill your partner, other dayz, u will just not wanna let go.

Bravo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Message To My Future Wife Boyfriend's / Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . / Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.