Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... (5678 Views)

Ever Asked A Girl Out And Then You Wish She Says No? / I Wish She Didn’t Tell Me The Truth / How Do I Make Her Wish She Never Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Exjoker(m): 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
Truth they said is always bitter. You were wrong for breakin up with her just 'cause she told you the truth but it would have been better if u had told us her reason for tellin you bout the incident

1 Like

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Vikky014(f): 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
op do u believe in GOD?If yes do u know our LORDS PRAYER?.Dt means if u forgive odas God will also forgive u.so forgive her first!it is nt easy but try.

1 Like

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Vikky014(f): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
stanconnect: Bro...u get mind oo! am sorry if this is getting @ u, if u are a christian, I would like u to reflect back to the scriptures on this word that Jesus spoke; let him that has no sin be the first to cast the stone' no one could respond to this question, if u are a good bible reader u should know what they did...or u want me to tell u? ok...they all walked away!

Do u know that her likes are rare? How many times have u committed such offense or even one worse than that and told on it? If I where u, I will kneel down apologize to her and also make her the mother of my unborn kids

Imagine if men where to be God, where would we all have been?

1 million likes

4 Likes

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
MrTeymee: I wish you would just tell us the truth
kiss kiss kiss grin
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
Im glad she now has a chance to move on with mature man, who doesn't blow trivial things out of proportion. U had broken up, i don't see why you are being a baby about it. If it was when u guys were dating that would have been a whole different thing.

Now that she knows what an immature man is like, she will be able to know what a mature one is like.

3 Likes

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Justiyke4u: 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
Samyj247:

I am a psychologist. Do you know why she told you? It was because, while kissing the guy, she was caught by somebody that knows you, and was afraid that that person will tell you, and she decided to just tell you, not knowing that the person did not say anything. THINK AM the truth has already set you free. Or do you want your wife to be kissed always by your gate man when you are out for work?
I beg to partially dissent from ur point of view. We have conscience and our conscience judge us at times so it doesn't necessarily mean dat some confessed because they think dat others saw them doing that thing and will expose them come do confess because their conscience wants them to
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Harmonyemerald(f): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
It is a pity that yoou couldn't let it go. Am not blaming you, it is who you are. But that lady in question would have learnt one thing from you, never be honest with your partner. There is this saying, "hurt me with the truth, donot confort with a lie" but I guess with you, the opposite applies

1 Like

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by crudedude(m): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
Its a cruel world OP. You really need to start developing shock absorbers.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
am short of words... embarassed
Samyj247:

I am a psychologist. Do you know why she told you? It was because, while kissing the guy, she was caught by somebody that knows you, and was afraid that that person will tell you, and she decided to just tell you, not knowing that the person did not say anything. THINK AM the truth has already set you free. Or do you want your wife to be kissed always by your gate man when you are out for work?
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
we were not formally apart...just three weeks of 'no communication'...
andromida: I agree with you there was no reason for her to tell you about the kiss. You guys were broken when she kissed someone else.
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
sincerely speaking I had a little thing in the UK...but during the three weeks of not communicating with her I never kissed another.
dmz: Just out of curiosity, did you kiss anyone while you were in the UK and during the little break?
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
if you were her would you have done such to get back at your man...
mysticgal:
some people sha undecided
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
well...i dont know your orientation but for me I believe true love takes a while to forget...I dont know your sex but if you are guy and you have some scratch with your woman n she cheats on you, you say its valid. There is God oh!!! always remember that
NairaMode:

My opinion is you don't love the girl.
What if she had sex but confessed.
If the circumstances why a girl cheats on you is valid then it is best to forgive if for just once.
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
I appreciate your comment...I must confess I still feel something for her in my heart. I v always wanted to move on but thoughts of her wont let me already. I v got another very beautiful n homely young girl whom I v know for a couple of months, but I dont think my heart is healed enough to get into an emotional stuff just now
tblacker: Hmmm, truth hurts. I am almost in the same shoes now dude although this was a past that i dug out but it still hurts like she cheat on moi.

I would advice that you go and get that girl back and live with whatever it is she told you, You know why?: That is what makes you a man and definitely broaden your mind. There is no perfect human being and am guessing that you have affection for her in the first place. Just try and forgive her even though you cannot forget. Marriage is for the mature minds, punish her for what she did and let her know that she is being punished for her weakness . The truth is, different stroke for different folks so no one can tell you how to deal with this case unless you sit down with a simple arithmetic of mind. Do you really want her.
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
It was while I was in the UK...JUST ONCE and that was because we met a couple of months before I left; so we were still grooming the relationship. As soon as it was obvious we were dating, I couldnt continue living a lie anymore
Mogenerous: Just one question and I hope you answer honesty.... Since you guys started dating, have you ever cheated on her?
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
clem305D: well...i dont know your orientation but for me I believe true love takes a while to forget...I dont know your sex but if you are guy and you have some scratch with your woman n she cheats on you, you say its valid. There is God oh!!! always remember that

Well like you said you don't know my orientation.
I understand your mindset perfectly and it's as valid too. After all we all make our rules and we owe no one no apologies for it.
Let me tell you a bit about my orientation.
I don't see love the same way you see it.
In fact I don't believe love exist... I only believe in responsibility.
I believe love outside of the one God has for us (if you believe in God) is the only love there is. Humans just try.

That established.
"Love" as it were doesn't stop people from liking other people.
Even married men and women will testify to this...
We may love someone but we may love someone else more than our partner and that's because we are humans.
Just because we love someone else more however does not mean we now fail our partner and start cheating.
That's where responsibility comes in. That you are committed to someone else and you should stick to your choice already.
In fact that's maturity on the contrary.

Now given my mindset above, I believe there are circumstances that can make people falter.
Circumstances which to me are valid and which should give room for forgiveness or reasonable doubt. At least for once.
So like I said if someone cheats on you and you are able to logically peruse the circumstances and you have a forgiven spirit and you love the person then you can forgive a one time affair or more if you have the accommodation.

But for me, if it is more than ONCE then I would tie the engine of a Suzuki power bike to my legs.

1 Like

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
nice one...destiny will take its course. I ll leave it in the hands of the Almighy
stanconnect: Bro...u get mind oo! am sorry if this is getting @ u, if u are a christian, I would like u to reflect back to the scriptures on this word that Jesus spoke; let him that has no sin be the first to cast the stone' no one could respond to this question, if u are a good bible reader u should know what they did...or u want me to tell u? ok...they all walked away!

Do u know that her likes are rare? How many times have u committed such offense or even one worse than that and told on it? If I where u, I will kneel down apologize to her and also make her the mother of my unborn kids

Imagine if men where to be God, where would we all have been?

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
she said she felt bad and disturbed n couldnt put up with me if she didnt let it out; so I promised I wouldnt use it against her...............................................which I did
Exjoker: Truth they said is always bitter. You were wrong for breakin up with her just 'cause she told you the truth but it would have been better if u had told us her reason for tellin you bout the incident
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
I have forgiven but I couldnt forget or put the thought off my head each time am with her
Vikky014: op do u believe in GOD?If yes do u know our LORDS PRAYER?.Dt means if u forgive odas God will also forgive u.so forgive her first!it is nt easy but try.
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
thanks for the comment, I appreciate
Mondisweets: Im glad she now has a chance to move on with mature man, who doesn't blow trivial things out of proportion. U had broken up, i don't see why you are being a baby about it. If it was when u guys were dating that would have been a whole different thing.

Now that she knows what an immature man is like, she will be able to know what a mature one is like.
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Vikky014(f): 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
clem305D: I have forgiven but I couldnt forget or put the thought off my head each time am with her
hmmmm.
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
In all my relationships this far, I v had to put up with a lot of things but when it comes to cheating; I take an exception. Am not perfect I know that already, but I cant help who I am. Wish I could still take her back because in my seven relationships so far, I have never loved anyone as I loved her...she was soo unique and special; I dont know what went wrong...maybe bad company
Harmonyemerald: It is a pity that yoou couldn't let it go. Am not blaming you, it is who you are. But that lady in question would have learnt one thing from you, never be honest with your partner. There is this saying, "hurt me with the truth, donot confort with a lie" but I guess with you, the opposite applies
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Mogenerous(f): 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
clem305D: It was while I was in the UK...JUST ONCE and that was because we met a couple of months before I left; so we were still grooming the relationship. As soon as it was obvious we were dating, I couldnt continue living a lie anymore

You were grooming a relationship and had sex still, did you tell her then? Nope? If you had told her, how would she have felt? Bad? And probably forgive you? Maybe. Why not try forgiveness, like letting go of the past, am sure she felt bad enough already. If God had taken decisions like you did, what would have happened? Stop hurting yourself and try getting back... Happiness matters more

1 Like

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
are there shock absorbers when it comes to love...I can handle every other thing with the exception of cheating
crudedude: Its a cruel world OP. You really need to start developing shock absorbers.
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
you are really a genius on matters of the heart...If you practice what you preach, then every lady should be at your door for a relationship; if I had one I wouldnt mind giving her to you. I believe in forgiveness too, but like you rightly noted we make our own rules. for me its not a rule thing; its just who I am. I believe she wanted to test what cheating looked like
NairaMode:

Well like you said you don't know my orientation.
I understand your mindset perfectly and it's as valid too. After all we all make our rules and we owe no one no apologies for it.
Let me tell you a bit about my orientation.
I don't see love the same way you see it.
In fact I don't believe love exist... I only believe in responsibility.
I believe love outside of the one God has for us (if you believe in God) is the only love there is. Humans just try.

That established.
"Love" as it were doesn't stop people from liking other people.
Even married men and women will testify to this...
We may love someone but we may love someone else more than our partner and that's because we are humans.
Just because we love someone else more however does not mean we now fail our partner and start cheating.
That's where responsibility comes in. That you are committed to someone else and you should stick to your choice already.
In fact that's maturity on the contrary.

Now given my mindset above, I believe there are circumstances that can make people falter.
Circumstances which to me are valid and which should give room for forgiveness or reasonable doubt. At least for once.
So like I said if someone cheats on you and you are able to logically peruse the circumstances and you have a forgiven spirit and you love the person then you can forgive a one time affair or more if you have the accommodation.

But for me, if it is more than ONCE then I would tie the engine of a Suzuki power bike to my legs.
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
clem305D: you are really a genius on matters of the heart...If you practice what you preach, then every lady should be at your door for a relationship; if I had one I wouldnt mind giving her to you. I believe in forgiveness too, but like you rightly noted we make our own rules. for me its not a rule thing; its just who I am. I believe she wanted to test what cheating looked like

Funny man.
I personally don't speak out of the blues.
Practice?... I'm "living" what I preached.
Just sharing my mindset with you ni jare.

Wish you all the best bro.

1 Like

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Harmonyemerald(f): 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
clem305D: In all my relationships this far, I v had to put up with a lot of things but when it comes to cheating; I take an exception. Am not perfect I know that already, but I cant help who I am. Wish I could still take her back because in my seven relationships so far, I have never loved anyone as I loved her...she was soo unique and special; I dont know what went wrong...maybe bad company

Holy cow!!!b!!!!! Seven relationships How old Are you now? Don't mind me shaa, I get you very well, u take the concept of faithfulness so well and you expect your partner to return the favour else it will be a deal breaker. Butnoone is above mistake, hence the concept of forgiveness. Am not asking you to go back to her, am just saying that you need to learn to be more flexible and forgiving towards mistakes in relationships. Relationship is work my brother, I tell u. It is really work. Sometimes, u will want to kill your partner, other dayz, u will just not wanna let go.

3 Likes

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Adaeze003(f): 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
Its just a kiss mr... stp being a baby about it...

Overly emotional men sha...
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by dmz(m): 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
clem305D: sincerely speaking I had a little thing in the UK...but during the three weeks of not communicating with her I never kissed another.

You had a little thing before in the UK when you guys were still dating. She had her own little thing when you were on a break and somehow it's all on her?.

You have already crossed the line yourself and shouldn't purnish her for something you're guilty of. Don't expect to get what you can't offer
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by mysticgal(f): 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
clem305D: if you were her would you have done such to get back at your man...
That would be babyish of me,i would rather do something else sensible...like getting on with my life.
*Eba and egusi soup is delicious but my damn life is more tastier,trust me,life goes on.* cool

2 Likes

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
I do not understand dis cheatin and forgiveness u guys r talkin abt. Cheatin only occurs wen u av a bf/gf and forgiveness comes in wen some1 wrongs u. So WTF! She was single 4 3wks and just played around a little. Wats d big deal? Guy i tink u're just tryin 2 justify ur actions. U say u tried 2 forgive her and move on but u keep seeing pictures.....wat freakin pictures do u see? Mehn she didnt cheat on u. And since u didnt call/text/see her in THREE weeks den u guys were on a long break and she's more dan free 2 do wat she likes. I tink dere's anoda reason y u dont want ha anymore. M not askin u 2 tell us d real reason but just b true 2 urself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Kinda Fruit Are You??? / Attention To Miss Nairaland Campaigners: Stop Spamming FP Threads With Pics / Capital Letter V (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.