Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... (5663 Views)

Ever Asked A Girl Out And Then You Wish She Says No? / I Wish She Didn’t Tell Me The Truth / How Do I Make Her Wish She Never Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Harmonyemerald(f): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
clem305D: you sef...break ni. when you wer in school, didnt you go on break. The break dosnt mean you go injure yourself, does it. Please take it easy in your defense my dear cheesy

Break literally means freedom from whatever you were doing. You guys were on a break of which she wasn't even sure if you guys were gonna get back together. Sometimes when ladies get hurt, they do some drastic things to get over it. Either they shop, or they get someone new.

1 Like

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
you keep emphasizing on this 'break thing'...seems you love breaks. well...every break has an end upon which you return to or what you left. I understand its human to react to things around us...just praying for guidance in my next; we learn everyday you know. I think am learning to change the traits of being over-caring, possessive etc
Harmonyemerald:

Break literally means freedom from whatever you were doing. You guys were on a break of which she wasn't even sure if you guys were gonna get back together. Sometimes when ladies get hurt, they do some drastic things to get over it. Either they shop, or they get someone new.
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by datguru: 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
so all the while youve been in uk, you just use her get hold. mtcheeww
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Harmonyemerald(f): 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
clem305D: you keep emphasizing on this 'break thing'...seems you love breaks. well...every break has an end upon which you return to or what you left. I understand its human to react to things around us...just praying for guidance in my next; we learn everyday you know. I think am learning to change the traits of being over-caring, possessive etc

I don't like break-ups, itz hard, itz hurtful, itz depressing. Breaks have endings but break ups don't, I mean the end to a break-up is unknown except by d partner who is to forgive and in this cas itz u.

1 Like

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
that is why I always lie for guys ;Dthat is why I always lie for guys

1 Like

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
am not a proponent of lying but on very sensitive issues like emotions some things are better left in the dark. So you are a liar then... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. lie lie baby wink
prettythicksme: that is why I always lie for guys ;Dthat is why I always lie for guys
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
clem305D: am not a proponent of lying but on very sensitive issues like emotions some things are better left in the dark. So you are a liar then... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. lie lie baby wink
I lie a lots abi first class liar.i bet you the babe won't be telling the truth anymore since you have turn her down because she talk true.

1 Like

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Missmossy(f): 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
Eeyah...the truth hurts indeed! Why break up with her even after she took it upon herself to blurt all of the act to you. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by mykel25(m): 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
Explore your naughty side on this bbm channel 9JA BAD ASS CREW INTERACTIVE
click to join C004ECD37
click to join C004ECD37
or add up C004ECD37 on ur bbm channel or search for C004ECD37
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by mykel25(m): 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
clem305D: Truth they told us will set us free...how true is that in matters of the heart.

I had dated my last girl for two years...to cut the long story short; we had some scratches after my return from the UK which led to some distance between us. We didnt speak for over three weeks, but later got back when her mum called me on the phone one nite to ask what was amiss. We buried the hatchet and moved on...few days later she said she was feeling bad about something that happened during our little break " a guy had kissed her and she returned the kiss with all pleasure TO GET BACK AT ME"...that was the last straw which broke the camels back because being the very emotional guy I have always been, I forgave her but just couldn't put behind the thought of her in an emotional kiss with another man. Today we are no more because of the truth...I wish she never told me about it because if she hadnt, we would still be together as it was already a closed deal between our families...I regret that conversation that day and I really wish she never told me the truth.

u gallantly lost a Gud wife material man...next tym don't be sentimental abt issues

1 Like

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 6:55am On Oct 01, 2014
a partner who is to forgive...hmmm
Harmonyemerald:

I don't like break-ups, itz hard, itz hurtful, itz depressing. Breaks have endings but break ups don't, I mean the end to a break-up is unknown except by d partner who is to forgive and in this cas itz u.
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 6:58am On Oct 01, 2014
am speechless...
Missmossy: Eeyah...the truth hurts indeed! Why break up with her even after she took it upon herself to blurt all of the act to you. Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It / Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts / My Girlfriend Refuse To Take Post Pills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.