Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward (63380 Views)

Obiano's Wife Gives Bungalow Houses To Widows In Anambra - Photos / How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch / I’m Not Expecting Anything From Govt - Pa Taiwo Akinkunmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by todayguest(m): 6:13am On Sep 30, 2014
Funny and passionate Nigerians. Your comments had relieved me of waist pain.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 30, 2014
lastpage:

Thunder ke?

So, after over ten years as an Executive (4yrs Deputy/Gov, 2yrs VeePee, 2yrs to complete Yar Ardua's term, now 4th year into his own Presidency) or lets just say about 6years in Aso rock, he suddenly develops a "moment of reality", (afterall elections are around the corner) to give an old man his dues (that l appreciate all the same), everyone must now PRAISE SING HIM or else "Thunder go fire" them that do not, right?

How foolish and easily PLEASED DECEIVED my people are?
Even if they have "uninterrupted" electricity for only 24 hours in one week....... you will sing then wearing Aso Ebi, to dance in the village market because their Governor is coming to visit! grin grin

If President dashes them one Mini Bus, after increasing the price of Petrol by 300%, you see them dancing and rolling on the floor like they just won the Lottery!
I love Nigerians, they are the easiest people to RULE in this world, as a leader, you dont even have to be concerned about their welfare, just throw some crumbs at them and that is it - They will sing your praises all day long!

By the way, GEJ never try at all, in my own dictionary! WHY?

1.) I want our girls back ASAP
2.) I want him to STOP appointing CONFIRMED THIEVES into his Cabinet and surrounding himself with such wolves
3.) I want him to attend to federal Roads like the Lagos Ibadan 9that one too has been pending sicne God knows when!)
4.) I want him to ensure Doctors are paid as at when due and let him equip Hospitals (at least the Federal ones)
5.) I want him to take a bold step concerning lecturers and their pay (sort out that problem and end these incessant strikes once and for all)
6.) I want him to STOP playing Politics with our Military. Heis the C-in-C and needs to act like one.
7.) I want him to ensure that the next election is free an dfair, STOP using our military to intimidate opponents as he tried to do in Osun State!
8.) I want him to STOP reading his speeches like he is a stammerer! he is a PHD for God's sake. Try "practice-reading" it in advance, at least.
9.) I want him to put in policies and follow through, on Agricultural development within the country (like set-up and fund mechanised farm settlements complete with Machines and all modern amenities of life, to attract graduates ready to work)
10) I want him to STOP selling our national Assets (in the name of privitisation) to his cronies! Oil blocks who are not professionals in those field and know next to nothing about managing such Industries. Al they do is "strip" the Coys of its assets and abandon it ( Nepa, NITEL, Steel Mills, e.t.c)

I can go on and on but let me pause here, maybe l will be able to say "he is trying"...!
I am waiting outside for that your Thunder wey wan fire me sha!
grin grin wink undecided

Lastpage!
wat has ur fada done 4his hus hold or communinty. Senseless krimkrumkramkrum has engulvd in dat useless medula. Fowl yarsh
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Breed(m): 6:59am On Sep 30, 2014
Am I missing something here?
There was a flag design competition that had several entries and a prize for the winner.
The winner was duly paid his prize as at when due.
Case closed....nope
We go on for years about this great invention of his
We spin tales of neglect
We cry blue murder asking for 'reparation'
Now he is on a lifetime salary!
My aged mother who worked for over 30 years in public schools is expected to go and queue to get a paltry pension that cannot pay her taxi fare to and from the collection point.

Yet we celebrate the totally unnecessary reward of the act of putting two colours and getting an Ibadan tailor to sew them together.

Next thing we know the man or woman who designed the PDP flag will get a lifetime share of all the PDP loot.

Good morning!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by DonaldGenes(m): 7:00am On Sep 30, 2014
boygeorge: As a mark of appreciation to their dedication to service as well as to the nation, President Goodluck Jonathan has directed the Minister of FCT Senator Bala Mohammed to give out flats in Abuja to Traffic Warden Solomon Dauda, Taxi driver Imeh Usuah, as well as head of the Presidential stewards Onuh Isaac Micheal.

He has also directed the Secretary to the Federal Government to immediately place Pa Micheal Taiwo Akinkunmi (designer of the Nigerian flag) on a salary scale of Special Assistant to the President for life.

In his closing remarks at the presentation of national awards to over 300 Nigerians, President Jonathan commended the honorees and urged them to see their honour as recognition of their service to the nation.

Where's the pix of the Man nah
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Rexyl(m): 7:09am On Sep 30, 2014
Good move by Mr. President. God bless Nigeria.

Give honour to whom honour is due. Honour is due to all trustworthy Nigerians who can prove their trustworthiness in all circumstances, not just few rich and selfish fellows. Even if it is street cleaner that is worth it, the Presidency should not hesitate to give the honour.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Blackheritage: 7:16am On Sep 30, 2014
moscobabs:
na now they suppose remember ham
But at least they eventually remember am.... Though I don't like his style of ruling but we should credence whenever its necessary.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Revolva(m): 7:24am On Sep 30, 2014
Nonybb: GEJ trying to please the Yorubas. Why didnt he place Ojukwu on the same enrolement judging that he saved one important ethnic group from a genocide perpetuated by General Benjamin Adekunle

whats is wrong with people like this...why bring tribal bash here....just because the man is yoruba you wanna start some beef..this country sef don tire person.....we dont like ourselves owhy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by cuteboy2: 7:25am On Sep 30, 2014
Good move and very timely.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by cuteboy2: 7:32am On Sep 30, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Where's the pix of the Man nah

This is his pic

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by DonaldGenes(m): 7:37am On Sep 30, 2014
cuteboy2:

This is his pic
Ohh...the man look worn out due to ageing....it came too late if I must say...
Our Govt and their political shenanigans ehhhhh

Abi na now,them sabi say this kind renowned Man dey
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Mandy07(f): 7:53am On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=moscobabs]
na now they suppose remember ham[/quote)@least dey don remember am now.....so u can go hug a transformer if u have an issue with it

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by K114: 7:53am On Sep 30, 2014
This was supposed to be done a long time ago..Thank you GEJ, truly your the best Nigerian president so far for at least recognising an Icon in the person of Pa Akinkumi. No past president deemed it fit to bestow such honour. I'm happy for him.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by CrinkumCrankum: 8:20am On Sep 30, 2014
Nonybb: GEJ trying to please the Yorubas. Why didnt he place Ojukwu on the same enrolement judging that he saved one important ethnic group from a genocide perpetuated by General Benjamin Adekunle

If you know who OJUKWU is then you will know he doesn't need a life time salary and a detached house.... and if you dont know he was a GCON
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by CrinkumCrankum: 8:26am On Sep 30, 2014
ikweremilitant: you spoke my mind.[b]i wish such love was shown to gen.adekunle,[/b]i would have being happy.let us as nigerians cultivate the habit of honouring our heroes,it wil boost patriotism....nice one presido.

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin... Yea yea , ur hero undecided
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by CrinkumCrankum: 8:30am On Sep 30, 2014
ROSYL:

So with all the trillions Nigeria makes in a day, you gonna waste your vote because of one Petty ore road construction, that an an ordinary local govt chairman can sponsor from his pocket.....If this is the best he can come up with in all these years, then he doesn't deserve any shitty vote!

Who needs you useless vote from ur small hut in London...
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Chimaobikalu(m): 8:34am On Sep 30, 2014
pontirock: Abeg Tell Am O, D Man Wey Don Reach Age He Wan Go Rest For Heaven

Who is to blame now
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Chimaobikalu(m): 8:38am On Sep 30, 2014
Abi na now,them sabi say this kind renowned Man dey

Go and blame your past leaders
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by DaWhiz: 8:58am On Sep 30, 2014
Long overdue... we still grateful tho.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by gbishman: 9:33am On Sep 30, 2014
fantastic, i thank the adviser who advised our great president. Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by harslim: 9:52am On Sep 30, 2014
AM SO HAPPY FOR BABA AFTER MANY YEARS
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Bpjnr(m): 9:53am On Sep 30, 2014
abeg GEJ na you try pass... Its better to be late than absent! PA will never forget GEJ for it was him who rewarded him

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by juman(m): 10:19am On Sep 30, 2014
Hiss
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Sagamite(m): 10:31am On Sep 30, 2014
Another dumb action by this person in Aso Rock.

Waste of public funds with their pepper soup politics.

Jonathan is going to waste public funds (the one he is not looting) to over ay someone for some useless flag a 5 year old could have designed.

#BringBackGoodluck #YouCretinousFucktards

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Baawaa(m): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2014
Smooyis: Well it is better than never. But after 5 years as a president, and election by the corner, i smell a rat here. Forgive me if i am wrong.
My brother you are 100% right.Jonathan,is ready to do anything appeasing the masses.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by stexsy(m): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2014
how much are we talking about here?
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by olagamalin(m): 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
desgiezd:

Better late than never!
But Never Late is BETTER!
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by olagamalin(m): 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
Liability: on behalf of atiku and buhari i say gej you have done well.

You deserve the 2015 election. You deserve a 2nd term.

Gej till 2019
Res Ipsa Loquitor .... Your name speaks for itself.
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Rapture4real(m): 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
O Lord, let it not be too long before my designated helper remember me for good.Thanks to the President on this good gesture.How many years left for Pa Akinkunmi.Better latter than never

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by veave(f): 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mutuwa: At least he remembers the man's creativity.Shame on past leaders that didn't remark the old man in anyway. angry

I had listen to a radio program " brekete family" where the hosts of d show went down to his house to interview him.he had lost hope in the system,and his only dream was for him to get a house within the perimeter of the state secretariat.As he lamented,it brought bk good old memories of yesterday to him.This even his constituency senator or rep member could hv done,talk more the d governor of the state,past and present.

angry

don't say what you dont know. I remember obj did a lot for that flag guy. His family has been taking advantage of the poor old man, swindling his money and always trying to get sympathy every first October.
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Masky2000: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mutuwa: At least he remembers the man's creativity.Shame on past leaders that didn't remark the old man in anyway. angry

I had listen to a radio program " brekete family" where the hosts of d show went down to his house to interview him.he had lost hope in the system,and his only dream was for him to get a house within the perimeter of the state secretariat.As he lamented,it brought bk good old memories of yesterday to him.This even his constituency senator or rep member could hv done,talk more the d governor of the state,past and present.

angry

Well said

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Mutuwa(m): 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
veave:

don't say what you dont know. I remember obj did a lot for that flag guy. His family has been taking advantage of the poor old man, swindling his money and always trying to get sympathy every first October.

How would I ever know that ma..na everything person know
Anyways I believe u..coz on the same radio program,the hosts did open an account for him with GT or zenith(cant remember which ) and the hosts suddenly became pissed over irregularities on the part of his wards towards improper accountability of funds the public were donating to the account.
But for what you put forth?who would have known?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) / Lagos APC Primaries; Supporters Clash As Tinubu Drops Money In Alausa. Photos / Nigeria Paid $500m For New Tucano Jets – U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.