Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward (63381 Views)

Obiano's Wife Gives Bungalow Houses To Widows In Anambra - Photos / How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch / I’m Not Expecting Anything From Govt - Pa Taiwo Akinkunmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Oskilala: 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mrstan: Loving my Presidoooooo since 1900... GOD bless u sir.

l don't think u love him more Dan I do....

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by mekuzee1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nice one mr President..but wait ooo how old is the man sef...d man no go enjoi d tin tai joor.
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by DopeAngel(m): 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
boygeorge: As a mark of appreciation to their dedication to service as well as to the nation, President Goodluck Jonathan has directed the Minister of FCT Senator Bala Mohammed to give out flats in Abuja to Traffic Warden Solomon Dauda, Taxi driver Imeh Usuah, as well as head of the Presidential stewards Onuh Isaac Micheal.

He has also directed the Secretary to the Federal Government to immediately place Pa Micheal Taiwo Akinkunmi (designer of the Nigerian flag) on a salary scale of Special Assistant to the President for life.

In his closing remarks at the presentation of national awards to over 300 Nigerians, President Jonathan commended the honorees and urged them to see their honour as recognition of their service to the nation.

nonsense! There are thousands of kids out there deserving more than life time salary.. Should we say this is a humanitarian service or what? Why is this so-called good deed coming at this time? Why hasn't he done since he was elected president right from the start? Sometimes, some good deeds just need to be questioned. Am not here to say APC till 2050 or whatever. Or GEJ forever #thats just my opinion tho

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by momo22: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
grin grin For once GEJ head correct.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
C groove ! C fresh salary !
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Funniez: 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ride on Gej, we are solidly behind u

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Princesschi(f): 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
Its long over due. Thank u Mr. Jona. God bless u

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by dollarlander: 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
My President, I actually don't vote because I've never seen credible person in the past. I've been following your performance all these while especially benie ore road reconstruction. I'm voting you this next election. You are my choice.

Thank you Goodluck. You are in gods agenda for Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by ConnectMee: 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
At least someone did. We should be grateful.
moscobabs:
na now they suppose remember ham

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by openmine(m): 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
grin grin..WISE GUY...he just nailed it! #gejtill2019 cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
Congrat to all of lucky Nigerian awarded by our president. But will it stop TERRORISM IN NIGERIA?
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by philantoxx(m): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
my president is good.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by since2005(f): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
Wow
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by stagger: 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nonybb: GEJ trying to please the Yorubas. Why did he place Ojukwu on the same enrolement judging that he saved one important ethnic group from a genocide perpetuated by General Benjamin Adekunle

You are indeed an ethnophobic nincompoop. The designer of our flag was battered by poverty through successive governments. Now GEJ has wiped off his tears, and all you can remember is Ojukwu who ran away and left his comrades like Onwatuegwu to be killed. You are crazy.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by drestoneokuta(m): 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
Flats to the taxi driver that returned 18 million naira, traffic warden and long serving "corper". who says honesty doesnt pay? Cudos GEJ for rewarding these sets of people that may never have taught of building a house in thier village, now they have a flat each in ABJ

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by ichommy(m): 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
Very good gesture from the president

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Sparklesebony: 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
Good news.

May this compassionate gesture continues and extend beyond Pa Akinkunmi to other worthy heroes.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by igbsam(m): 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
How Old is the Man Now ?

One Prayer I always love to say is that. God should please bless me now and enlarge my coast now that i'm agile, active and strong. Not when I am old and unable to do anything for my grand kids who would rather order me around to go and rest or take me to a home for the elderly so i can have excessive rest due to my old age. What is the use having such gratitude when you are no longer capable of enjoying life and doing what you should be doing at a youthful age.

So the moment he dies now, all the payments stops. His children are back to hustling.
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by xcolanto(m): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
GEJ the leader that has his citizens at heart! When GEJ said those that insulted him yesterday would rejoice and praise him today, many thought he was 'clueless' as opposition would say. Today this thread stands as a testimony to that. Well done Sir! cool

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by drestoneokuta(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
DopeAngel: nonsense! There are thousands of kids out there deserving more than life time salary.. Should we say this is a humanitarian service or what? Why is this so-called good deed coming at this time? Why hasn't he done since he was elected president right from the start? Sometimes, some good deeds just need to be questioned. Am not here to say APC till 2050 or whatever. Or GEJ forever #thats just my opinion tho
Don't be a pessimist, what he did was good, so many other Government abandoned this same man, and he choose to reward him, at least he didi it, direct your anger to the past government's that abandoned him. Its better late than never.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Xplicitonu: 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
God bless the most reasonable, democratic and solution provider president of nigeria. For this noble gesture... U've got my vote come 2015.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Youngzedd(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
Tuale Oga GEJ.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nice one

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by TIBLOSMITH(m): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
This is great....e mean say GEJ de reason! Though its long overdue,cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
This particular action of GEJ among others is worthwhile

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by MissTeaseMe(f): 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
moscobabs:
na now they suppose remember ham
Benefit of the election season grin

Award go plenty cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
This is the only good this cowboy has done since entering office tongue

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Atk1nson(m): 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
God bless you sir

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by MissTeaseMe(f): 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
ifaoni: gud one, so this man can tink?
Election makes politicians turn to geniuses grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by kollyaba(m): 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
Wow! This is a good one from Mr President. For those that know this man very well....every 1st October, they only re-Paint his house. Mr President this is good for real.....I wish His family is attached to something too....so that his family name will not be forgotten.

God Bless Nigeria! God Bless You!.

I Love Nigeria!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by zubby29(m): 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
good job jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by macdanny2000(m): 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
I need project topic with Materials. 500L (final year) medical laboratory science (Histopathology specialty) Imo state university, Owerri. 08064344243. Macdanny2000@yahoo.com. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Paid $500m For New Tucano Jets – U.S / Throwback Post Of Jonathan When He Visited North East Over Insecurity / This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.