Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward (63386 Views)

Obiano's Wife Gives Bungalow Houses To Widows In Anambra - Photos / How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch / I’m Not Expecting Anything From Govt - Pa Taiwo Akinkunmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by roxell120(m): 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
lastpage:

Thunder ke?

So, after over ten years as an Executive (4yrs Deputy/Gov, 2yrs VeePee, 2yrs to complete Yar Ardua's term, now 4th year into his own Presidency) or lets just say about 6years in Aso rock, he suddenly develops a "moment of reality", (afterall elections are around the corner) to give an old man his dues (that l appreciate all the same), everyone must now PRAISE SING HIM or else "Thunder go fire" them that do not, right?

How foolish and easily PLEASED DECEIVED my people are?
Even if they have "uninterrupted" electricity for only 24 hours in one week....... you will sing then wearing Aso Ebi, to dance in the village market because their Governor is coming to visit! grin grin

If President dashes them one Mini Bus, after increasing the price of Petrol by 300%, you see them dancing and rolling on the floor like they just won the Lottery!
I love Nigerians, they are the easiest people to RULE in this world, as a leader, you dont even have to be concerned about their welfare, just throw some crumbs at them and that is it - They will sing your praises all day long!

By the way, GEJ never try at all, in my own dictionary! WHY?

1.) I want our girls back ASAP
2.) I want him to STOP appointing CONFIRMED THIEVES into his Cabinet and surrounding himself with such wolves
3.) I want him to attend to federal Roads like the Lagos Ibadan 9that one too has been pending sicne God knows when!)
4.) I want him to ensure Doctors are paid as at when due and let him equip Hospitals (at least the Federal ones)
5.) I want him to take a bold step concerning lecturers and their pay (sort out that problem and end these incessant strikes once and for all)
6.) I want him to STOP playing Politics with our Military. Heis the C-in-C and needs to act like one.
7.) I want him to ensure that the next election is free an dfair, STOP using our military to intimidate opponents as he tried to do in Osun State!
8.) I want him to STOP reading his speeches like he is a stammerer! he is a PHD for God's sake. Try "practice-reading" it in advance, at least.
9.) I want him to put in policies and follow through, on Agricultural development within the country (like set-up and fund mechanised farm settlements complete with Machines and all modern amenities of life, to attract graduates ready to work)
10) I want him to STOP selling our national Assets (in the name of privitisation) to his cronies! Oil blocks who are not professionals in those field and know next to nothing about managing such Industries. Al they do is "strip" the Coys of its assets and abandon it ( Nepa, NITEL, Steel Mills, e.t.c)

I can go on and on but let me pause here, maybe l will be able to say "he is trying"...!
I am waiting outside for that your Thunder wey wan fire me sha!
grin grin wink undecided

Lastpage!
cry me a river.dont vent ur frustration on mr jona. Na em do u?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Malawian(m): 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
DEM DON BURRY ODEKUNLE YET?
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by hardbody: 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
moscobabs:
na now they suppose remember ham

You guys are so incorrigible. People before him did nothing and they were not crucified. He remembers to appreciate them and you are still writing crap. Una get problem walahi

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by deScifa(m): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
Lets appreciate good gestures when we see one....Oga Jona wagbayi!.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by shiffynaani(m): 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
Agwoden:
But was there a president that was yoruba before GEJ came to power?
yeap.,there was
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by hardbody: 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
lastpage:

Thunder ke?

So, after over ten years as an Executive (4yrs Deputy/Gov, 2yrs VeePee, 2yrs to complete Yar Ardua's term, now 4th year into his own Presidency) or lets just say about 6years in Aso rock, he suddenly develops a "moment of reality", (afterall elections are around the corner) to give an old man his dues (that l appreciate all the same), everyone must now PRAISE SING HIM or else "Thunder go fire" them that do not, right?

Even if they have "uninterrupted" electricity for only 24 hours in one week....... you will sing then wearing Aso Ebi, to dance in the village market because their Governor is coming to visit! grin grin

If President dashes them one Mini Bus, after increasing the price of Petrol by 300%, you see them dancing and rolling on the floor like they just won the Lottery!
I love Nigerians, they are the easiest people to RULE in this world, as a leader, you dont even have to be concerned about their welfare, just throw some crumbs at them and that is it - They will sing your praises all day long!

2.) I want him to STOP appointing CONFIRMED THIEVES into his Cabinet and surrounding himself with such wolves
3.) I want him to attend to federal Roads like the Lagos Ibadan 9that one too has been pending sicne God knows when!)
4.) I want him to ensure Doctors are paid as at when due and let him equip Hospitals (at least the Federal ones)
5.) I want him to take a bold step concerning lecturers and their pay (sort out that problem and end these incessant strikes once and for all)
6.) I want him to STOP playing Politics with our Military. Heis the C-in-C and needs to act like one.
7.) I want him to ensure that the next election is free an dfair, STOP using our military to intimidate opponents as he tried to do in Osun State!
8.) I want him to STOP reading his speeches like he is a stammerer! he is a PHD for God's sake. Try "practice-reading" it in advance, at least.
9.) I want him to put in policies and follow through, on Agricultural development within the country (like set-up and fund mechanised farm settlements complete with Machines and all modern amenities of life, to attract graduates ready to work)
10) I want him to STOP selling our national Assets (in the name of privitisation) to his cronies! Oil blocks who are not professionals in those field and know next to nothing about managing such Industries. Al they do is "strip" the Coys of its assets and abandon it ( Nepa, NITEL, Steel Mills, e.t.c)

I can go on and on but let me pause here, maybe l will be able to say "he is trying"...!
grin grin wink undecided

Lastpage!

Your views neither matter nor count in the extant matter, sorry.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by micolaj: 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
Why now? Mr Jona k electinz tyme is near hmm u don becum AUTOMATIC AKIRISORE na lie na only JESUS B ORIGINAL AKIRISORE
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by MGoh: 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
Good to hear, well done mr. President

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by kuntash: 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
pontirock: Abeg Tell Am O, D Man Wey Don Reach Age He Wan Go Rest For Heaven

How old are you? And what makes you think you can only die according to age?
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
That's a good thing to do
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Vanmatrix(m): 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
God bless Gej...2015 is urs

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by expensive007(m): 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ok grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by butanep(m): 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
Goodluck Jonathan is the real man... Carry go baba jonathan... I support you till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by garrimallam: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
I think your the wisest fool naira land has admitted since her incorporation.
The administrator should pls examine your to ensure u remain on chain before u enter (kasua) market.
quote author=adonis89] clap fo urself 4 such reasoning. Ode[/quote]
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by larryshow4(m): 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
For once.... I'll give the president Thumbs UP>>>>>> Nice 1

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Orikinla(m): 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2014

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Fourwinds: 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
a very good one I must say. kai dis old man had suffered for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by KENFERDYOORI(m): 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
Articul8: Very good gesture from the president.Long overdue. BTW this does nt override other left undone things. Eradicating Corruption in d high places
AT LEAST, IT STARTS FROM SOMEWHERE

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by tomakint: 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
It's a pity that a fellow Egbaman like Pa Akinkunmi who called himself Olusegun Obasanjo did not see any reason to honour this great son of Ogun State undecided thank God his selfless service to the Nation was remembered by the man of the moment, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by kenex4ever(m): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
moscobabs:
Ingratitude! What of others when no remember d man at all? I have alwayz wanted this kind of things to b done. There are many people dat worked for this con3 like him dat r not remembered, some r suffering, some died, and some r not encouraged.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Kcdojoto(m): 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
They say the older the wine the better it becomes, oga Jona started slowly but he is slow and steady as the year progresses we are seeing more of him especially in touching the life of some people let him continue till 2019 may be he make Nigeria a better place to be.
We have seen some changes so far

Abeg Atiku, Buhari and co Mek una park well jor.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Waspy(m): 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
SMHFGEJ LMFAOFGEJ
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
this is a KNOCK OUT PUNCH from oga JONA to the opposition.
GEJ TILL 2099.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by O42rep: 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
henchamb:

what id this one saying Biko

knowing what's right and doing it shows leader's spirit
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Smooyis(m): 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
Well it is better than never. But after 5 years as a president, and election by the corner, i smell a rat here. Forgive me if i am wrong.
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nice move, never too late...abeg, backdate the thing sha- the man don old. Say, give him arrears for like 10yrs.
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
lastpage:

Thunder ke?

grin grin wink undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by folahann(m): 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
This is the first good thing I'm hearing about Dr. Jonathan this year.
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by tokjohn: 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
Make more money by watch 20 Highly Successful People After Age 40 HD [Audio swapped]
Before it's too late!

Please Like and Share!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3V8uIyZq4E
Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
moscobabs:
Bro, ur brain don really loose form

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward by Jyde89: 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
good gesture, but let's hope they actualy fulfill those promises, we all know how profesional they are in making empty promises, just saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? / Nigeria Paid $500m For New Tucano Jets – U.S / This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.