Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. (39415 Views)

Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road / Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible / What Is The Value Of A Woman Who Can't Cook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
slimmy05: @bolded, absolutely irrelevant as regards the issue raised above. I see no reason bringing feminism into the discuss.

Your husband/fiance or bf cooked for you is absolutely not our interest. The issue here is any woman who cannot cook is absoultely irresponsible.

Ok.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Bizibi(m): 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
this topic is really funny.....
was nairaland like this yrs ago were one sees irrelevant topics....
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by samally: 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
butanep: Any woman that can't cook is highly irresponsible and not also fit to be called a woman. It is part of the responsibility of a woman to learn how to cook as she is growing up either from her mother or foster-mother.

So when a woman fail to acquire the cooking skills as she is growing up, she has failed in her responsibility and therefore not responsible because she might end up producing children that are also irresponsible.

I get angry when with the statement " Men should teach their wife that don't know how to cook". That is ridiculous. If a woman don't know how to prepare a particular food the man like very much, that's a different case but to say she don't know how to cook... she is worth nothing,because she has wasted over 10 to 15 years to lean part of her responsibility...

A woman that can't cook clearly shows, she never assisted her mother in the kitchen or her mother don't know how to cook. That woman shouldn't be taken seriously because she will bring up children that are irresponsible as well.

I can't prove you wrong, but, you're not 100% correct

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
clemz88: see this beef ....I actually taught I had a mention from a sensible person but never knew it was a senseless person person that quoted me. And by the way I hve nothg to do with like because it wount put food on my table.
My advise to you is that you should go back to pre kg and learn how to interpret statement instead of quotg trash on my comment.
I won't descend so low to start exchanging words with someone with brain at par with a down syndrome kid.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by butanep(m): 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
Who send you...
alutacontinua:

I think I need to log out angry
what's with all these stvpid topics today? undecided
Jeez! angry

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
bee444:

No one is depending on others. What is wrong with this generation? Sanity has to be restored in some ways to make sure these bunch of women we're raising these days go back to the drawing board.

Only Muslims still practice sanity in relation to the respect a woman gives to her husband. Western culture is making our women dumber and dumber. Nigeria is fast brewing up chewing gum girls.

Smh for this generation!

Even if they become much dumber, they can never be as du*mb as some of the comments here. grin

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by yungmill(m): 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
I don't think any girl who can't cook is irresponsible, but every lady should know that cooking falls under the duty of a woman, not saying guys shouldn't learn how to, I agree in the modern day setting the world has evolved from women simply being house wives to also being of financial support to the family which to me is also a reason why GOD made eve for adam, but must the world evolving mean a women should forsake her duties to her family,we all know its a womans duty to take care of her family of which cooking is a part of,just as its part of a man's duty to provide for his family which makes him toil all day and some ladies here are saying he should learn how to cook so when he returns home he will have to cook or eat in a fast food I wonder how family values has lost its meaning to some nigerian ladies!
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by emRemiLek(m): 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
AdannayaBella: If in 2014, a person whether man or woman is still unable to find his/her way around a kitchen, then he/she is completely useless. Why should anyone even put up with such a liability?

This, my dear, is the beginning and ending of this post. Only a physically impaired person can be allowed the excuse of not knowing their way around the kitchen.

My opinion!

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Bitojoe(m): 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
Those who have ear,let them hear what the spirit is saying to the women.indomi or snacks no be food.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mmangi: Women should cook for their husbands nd children no debate abt that, im a woman nd I dont hv a problem with this

Finally one woman who isn't living in denial.
Hypocritical women crawling all over this site.

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by shaqhead: 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
butanep: Any woman that can't cook is highly irresponsible and not also fit to be called a woman. It is part of the responsibility of a woman to learn how to cook as she is growing up either from her mother or foster-mother.

So when a woman fail to acquire the cooking skills as she is growing up, she has failed in her responsibility and therefore not responsible because she might end up producing children that are also irresponsible.

I get angry when with the statement " Men should teach their wife that don't know how to cook". That is ridiculous. If a woman don't know how to prepare a particular food the man like very much, that's a different case but to say she don't know how to cook... she is worth nothing,because she has wasted over 10 to 15 years to lean part of her responsibility...

A woman that can't cook clearly shows, she never assisted her mother in the kitchen or her mother don't know how to cook. That woman shouldn't be taken seriously because she will bring up children that are irresponsible as well.
@ OP what's your definition of a woman that can't cook? R u refering to those ladies who are allergic to matchboxes or ladies who can or even try, but are never able to cook to meet ur taste?

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by nickxtra(m): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
[quote. author=mynd44bankrall]jettu[/quote] What a providence? Your Jattu sister who is my wife does not know how to cook o. The mum has been doing the cookings and she has pleaded with me that I should bear it with her, cos she did not grow under her, but with her grand mum who pampered her to the extent of this nature. Now, the grand mum is late and my wife is suffering from the embarrasment of being over pampered.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by clemz88(m): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
slimmy05: I won't descend so low to start exchanging words with someone with brain at par with a down syndrome kid.
but you are already exchanging ,that shows you are the kid . And that makes you more senseless. And now I know that you are an illiterate.I actually taught I was talking to someone who attended a university.but unfortunately not.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
'Irresponsible' is too harsh a term to describe a woman who's inept in the kitchen. Though it is an embarrassing anomaly that should be corrected, I do not agree with the use of that word, unless of course she blatantly refuses to learn in other to take care of her husband and children.

And op, how can you say a woman is worth nothing cos she cant cook? Does this mean the only good you'll see in your wife is her deftness in the kitchen?
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by nickxtra(m): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
mynd44bankrall: jettu
What a providence? Your Jattu sister who is my wife does not know how to cook o. The mum has been doing the cookings and she has pleaded with me that I should bear it with her, cos she did not grow under her, but with her grand mum who pampered her to the extent of this nature. Now, the grand mum is late and my wife is suffering from the embarrasment of being over pampered.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by butanep(m): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
stardragon:
this man lyk food die....
it's about the fact that I like food. Everybody like food and s good one for that matter. Food is the gate way to a man's heart. Both men and women love eating good food and you also...
Food is so vital in the family bro...or do you want to produce children that re malnourished?
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by manutdadex(m): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
Odilafta:
I be woman o
I understand you but shey ashawo wey sabi cook dey responsible?
mayb u no get d op, all he is saying is females learn hw to cook tru helping their mom in d kitchen, in dis same process so many values are passed along wit d cooking lesson. Its like saying a lazy guy or husband dat cant work to bring money home is responsible. In d real sense a girl who cant cook a decent meal is nt responsible.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by clemz88(m): 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
Missy89: So what are the things men should be good at again?
taking good care of their wives and children and also providing for all their needs
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by victoryefejaria: 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
butanep: Any woman that can't cook is highly irresponsible and not also fit to be called a woman. It is part of the responsibility of a woman to learn how to cook as she is growing up either from her mother or foster-mother. Dat
Is. Bad

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by coolviv: 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
@op you are very funny share. You have not seen a man who left his wonderful cook of a wife for a woman who doesn't cook or wash because she doesn't want to spoil her nails? And he hires a servant for her.

Guy a beg leave all these story ooo, before women will come now and say any man who has no job or no money is not a responsible man because he should have been watching and learning from his father for the last 10 to 15 years how to earn and provide for his home. After now, we will say a girl that can not stay with a man who has no job or money is a gold digger. But we no wan marry woman way no fit cook? Common men!!

3 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
Johnnoo: Nigerians talk too much!!!
They talk too damn much without action.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by butanep(m): 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
nickxtra: What a providence? Your Jattu sister who is my wife does not know how to cook o. The mum has been doing the cookings and she has pleaded with me that I should bear it with her, cos she did not grow under her, but with her grand mum who pampered her to the extent of this nature. Now, the grand mum is late and my wife is suffering from the embarrasment of being over pampered.
so is to be blamed? The man or woman or grand-mother?
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by 50calibre(m): 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
A woman who can't cook is like a vehicle without wheels, pretty useless. Food is one thing I don't play with, it's like a key to many things.

I don't even want a female who can't cook around me longer than I can fu*ck her. Once you fuc*k her, you get rid of her, it's that simple!!

These females on NL are clearly deceiving themselves, they know the reality. Nigerian women are bought from their parents like slaves/commodities, these one bleating here are already bought or will be bought.

Don't teach your daughter to cook, and she will remain with you, as no Nigerian man is willing to buy a useless commodity.

After the noise-making here, these women retire into their various kitchens to cook for their husband.

5 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by timilehing(m): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
carefreewannabe: Any man who doesn't know how to cook is dvmb because cooking is easy.

And how can you NOT know how to nurture YOURSELF and depend on others for this to happen?
I thought there are duties & responsibilities in a family?? What's your duty as a woman in the house?? If you're an African/ Nigerian and this comes from you, hmmmmmmm its either you're joking just to get likes but if u're serious about it, you need to start learning how to cook now or someone else will do it for you
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by butanep(m): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
shaqhead:
@ OP what's your definition of a woman that can't cook? R u refering to those ladies who are allergic to matchboxes or ladies who can or even try, but are never able to cook to meet ur taste?
I meal a woman that can't prepare simple meal for the family... The basic meal that is needed...
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
timilehing: I thought there are duties & responsibilities in a family?? What's your duty as a woman in the house?? If you're an African/ Nigerian and this comes from you, hmmmmmmm its either you're joking just to get likes but if u're serious about it, you need to start learning how to cook now or someone else will do it for you

My mother made sure I know how to cook VERY VERY WELL. cheesy

And she was wise enough to teach my brother too. wink

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by clemz88(m): 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
Well in my own view women weren't created to cook,but to bare children and also to be a help mate to the man while he looks for money to take care of the family .

Secondly women cooking or learning how to cook isn't their total responsibily. A man should also know how to cook.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by butanep(m): 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
50calibre: A woman who can't cook is like a vehicle without wheels, pretty useless. Food is one thing I don't play with, it's like a key to many things.

I don't even want a female who can't cook around me longer than I can fu*ck her. Once you fuc*k her, you get rid of her, it's that simple!!

These females on NL are clearly deceiving themselves, they know the reality. Nigerian women are bought from their parents like slaves/commodities, these one bleating here are already bought or will be bought.

Don't teach your daughter to cook, and she will remain with you, as no Nigerian man is willing to buy a useless commodity.

After the noise-making here, these women retire into their various kitchens to cook for their husband.

you are right bro but your words is kind of harsh...
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by adrainuche(m): 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
Rubbish Absolute Rubbish i dint need to read anything written in the post Rubbish, A pathetic excuse of an article and the worst part its on front page, Conclusively since the OP can give us a reasonable post he is irresponsible ... Hw cool is dat shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by obyikye(f): 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
hahahaahhahaahhahahahahah, you just made my day o jereh. Nairalanders and their funny post
[quote
author=BananaBender]@op: I agree with you.

Any man that cannot cook is also very irresponsible and not fit to be a
man.

It is part of the responsibility of a man to learn how to cook as he is
growing up either from his mother or his father. So when a man fails to
acquire the cooking skills as he is growing up, he has failed in his
responsibility and therefore not responsible because he might end up
producing children that are also irresponsible.

I get angry when with the statement " Women should teach their husbands
that don't know how to cook". That is ridiculous! If a man don't know
how to prepare a particular food the woman likes very much, that's a
different case but to say he don't know how to cook... he is worth
nothing, because he has wasted over 10 to 15 years to learn part of his
responsibility...

A man that can't cook clearly shows, he never assisted his father in the
kitchen or his father don't know how to cook. That man shouldn't be
taken seriously because he will bring up children that are irresponsible
as well.[/quote]
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Rapzino: 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Rocktation(f): 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
shizzle11: lol....where did you get that from?cheesy...pls be sure of what you accuse me of, anyways it all started this way when she said:

owu to the best of my knowledge means poverty/lack of money. In the context of this thread which is centered on women not knowing how to cook, i dont see how 'owu'/poverty comes in. That one is suffering from 'owu'/poverty, does that mean he/she shouldn't know how to cook? you didnt answer my question but i went ahead to explain even thou i am not sure you and i have the same definition of 'owu". In case your 'owu' means same thing as mine which is 'poverty' then let me clarify my comment below

knowing how to cook or not has nothing to do with if one is poor or not, in other words if you know how to cook, you can cook regardless of whether or not you are poor and if you cant, you simply dont know how to. Simplessss

Ohhhkey...that is where you had it wrong. Owu, as I've always known IS hunger. Then again, it seemed as though you realised that owu isn't what you've always thought it to mean, but still wanted to explain your way out anyway but ended up confusing us (including the poster you quoted) by saying poverty should fit the context more...which it doesn't.
And now you're beginning to try at confusing me again by saying you really don't know how poverty comes into the matter after you have said this;

shizzle11: i know what owu means, you say its hunger
but ill rather use poverty in this context. I ask because you made it sound like the availability of money or lack of it is the reason why the op is complaining, or why women shouldnt know how to cook which is totally off the mark, i stand to be corrected

See? I eventually understood you, even though you didn't do a good job of explaining.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

I Just Cut The Cord With My Father / Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" / Decomposing Corpse Of Woman Found In Her Benin Apartment 9 Days After (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.