Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. (39414 Views)

Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road / Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible / What Is The Value Of A Woman Who Can't Cook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
benromeo39: What is irresponsible about that?! You need to learn how to use words. Are you gonna divorce your wife or call off the marriage with the woman u love because of this? How much is cooking abi catering school, register her there 3 months before or after your wedding and you'll be amazed. If lacking in the kitchen isn't responsible what are you gonna say about promiscuity? Be wise.
Absolutely irrelevant and a myopic response. You'll definitely know her cooking skills before you wife her. If she cannot cook then she is not responsible. If she doesn't deem it fit to learn how to cook after several years. She is not only irresponsible, she is a failure.

Stop this annoying kind of response.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by butanep(m): 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
LegendarySage:
you have said it all. Don't mind the op, I'm sure he's one of those drunks who beat their wives because of food.
I see some ladies are blind... God forbid I register my wife in a school because she can't cook simple meal... Infact I can't even marry a woman who can't cook let alone register her in a catering school.
I repeat " if as a woman, you can't cook, it means you are irresponsible". It is either you run away from the kitchen or the mother don't know how to cook. So how will she breed you children that can cook very well? How does she put the delicious meal on the table for the family?
What will a lady be doing for about 10 to 15 years that she can't lean how to prepare simple mean.... Godforbid bad thing...

3 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Johnnoo(m): 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nigerians talk too much!!!

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by buoye1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
Yes I concur

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
clemz88: I guess you must be si***ck in the brain
Youre the one who need to re-examine your brain.

Get your weak self outta here. Looking for cheap likes.

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Joshuadon: 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
on point lets call a spade a spade,.......................and stop JUSTIFYING women inability to cook.......

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Samuel124(m): 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
http://2goface.com/invite?ref=samuel124 Hello everyone, i have found a great site to get free airtime,and connect with student. i have tried the website and its working. Just visit this link : http://2goface.com/invite?ref=omololly #2goface
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by MilitaryMinded(m): 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
I don't believe that........IMO, cooking is a skill/talent. While women are naturally expected to be good cooks, some women ( and even men ) are just better cooks than others. That has got nothing to do with irresponsibility

3 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by butanep(m): 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
slimmy05: Absolutely irrelevant and a myopic response. You'll definitely know her cooking skills before you wife her. If she cannot cook then she is not responsible. If she doesn't deem it fit to learn how to cook after several years. She is not only irresponsible, she is a failure.

Stop this annoying kind of response.
you have said it bro... what does she want to learn that she couldn't learn for yrs... " A woman that is handicap in cooking is not only irresponsible but also a failure.
I pray this thread will enlighten some ladies that run away from the kitchen.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
butanep: I see some ladies are blind... God forbid I register my wife in a school because she can't cook simple meal... Infact I can't even marry a woman who can't cook let alone register her in a catering school.
I repeat " if as a woman, you can't cook, it means you are irresponsible". It is either you run away from the kitchen or the mother don't know how to cook. So how will she breed you children that can cook very well? How does she put the delicious meal on the table for the family?
What will a lady be doing for about 10 to 15 years that she can't lean how to prepare simple mean.... Godforbid bad thing...
They simply hate the truth. Fast food girls. That's why they never want to go to grocery store. All they want is 70 inches hair, but forgetting that it still can't cover their being irresponsible. Learn how to cook.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by trollolo: 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
[size=15pt]LMAO!!! THIS OP IS ONE FUNNY LIL FELLOW. WHEN YO A#$ GETS POISONED BY YO WIFE, THEN YOU WILL KNOW. LAZY A$& NI&&AS EXPECT THEIR WOMEN TO BE THEIR SECOND "MAMMYS". WHEN WILL NI&&AS LEARN WOMEN CAN'T BE TRUSTED THAT MUCH?? GTFOH WITH THAT 16TH CENTURY BS![/size] grin grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by butanep(m): 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
MilitaryMinded: I don't believe that........IMO, cooking is a skill/talent. While women are naturally expected to be good cooks, some women ( and even men ) are just better cooks than others. That has got nothing to do with irresponsibility
it has a lot to do... A woman primary domestic responsibility is cooking... Get it clear and get it straight... Any woman that lack such skills might lightly loose her home.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
Any woman that doesn't know how to cook needs to answer questions on what she did with her childhood. Helping my mum at the kitchen alone made me learn how to cook any type of food even as a man talkless of a woman.

5 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by chamboy(m): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
Which kinda backward thread b dis na

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by rosette08: 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dats not true o,4 d fact dat a woman can't cook doesn't mean she's irresponsible

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by fajani(m): 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
before nko
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by lakamua: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dbestmax:
Lol....my eyes are well shined ..bt actually many guys don't consider cooking as a factor anymore with d emergence of Fast food joints here and there
you are really a kid
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
LegendarySage:
you have said it all. Don't mind the op, I'm sure he's one of those drunks who beat their wives because of food.
and don't you think you're the lazy a.as woman who actually dumped her responsibility? Don't you think you've lost some of the xteristics which makes you a complete woman that a man can place in charge of his home?

4 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by helphelp: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
butanep: Any woman that can't cook is highly irresponsible and not also fit to be called a woman. It is part of the responsibility of a woman to learn how to cook as she is growing up either from her mother or foster-mother.

So when a woman fail to acquire the cooking skills as she is growing up, she has failed in her responsibility and therefore not responsible because she might end up producing children that are also irresponsible.

I get angry when with the statement " Men should teach their wife that don't know how to cook". That is ridiculous. If a woman don't know how to prepare a particular food the man like very much, that's a different case but to say she don't know how to cook... she is worth nothing,because she has wasted over 10 to 15 years to lean part of her responsibility...

A woman that can't cook clearly shows, she never assisted her mother in the kitchen or her mother don't know how to cook. That woman shouldn't be taken seriously because she will bring up children that are irresponsible as well.

What if her mama don die from childbirth.?

FP these days are questionable.

Stupid stupid topics making front page.

3 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by clemz88(m): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
slimmy05: Youre the one who need to re-examine your brain.

Get your weak self outta here. Looking for cheap likes.
see this beef ....I actually taught I had a mention from a sensible person but never knew it was a senseless person person that quoted me. And by the way I hve nothg to do with like because it wount put food on my table.
My advise to you is that you should go back to pre kg and learn how to interpret statement instead of quotg trash on my comment.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Reference(m): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
Different strokes for different folks. For me cooking and food is way, way down my list. Where is the time. There are far too many things before kitchen surgery to look out for in a woman and if she excels in those it is a given. It is simply ridiculous to think God brought Eve to Adam for his belly. Abeg these men should elevate their thinking and find the real essence of life, living and marraige.

5 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Craven: 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Acidosis: Well Said!

In another dimension, Nigerian women need to quit wasting their money on Hair Products and getting their nails done. Some ladies spend 5 - 6 hours on these fake products, but can barely spend an hour on a decent soup.

I normally won't comment on comments like this, but I feel like I have to.

Is it your money these women spend on beauty products? Does their usage of beauty products affect you in any way? Why have you failed to see that it is their life and they can do whatever they want with it? Don't they have the same freedom as you?

You see, most Nigerians like to think they have a say on other people's lives. They like to say all sorts of rubbish about other people and suggest what they think other people should do. But when other people try to impose the same thing on them, they get angry.

Only a few Nigerians know that they are not living for anyone else but themselves, and so, they focus on their lives only and not what other people are doing.

The same thing goes for this topic. It's surprising that people still maintain concepts from the dark ages. Women shouldn't be judged by their cooking skills or home making skills. A woman is not a kitchen equipment. She is more than that.

A woman who can cook isn't synonymous with a good wife. Because she cooks so well doesn't mean she'll be a good wife. She might be the best cook, but have a bad attitude. She could be the greatest cook in the world and still give you problems. Would you still look forward to coming home to her cooking when you know she's going to pick a fight with you?

I'm not implying that a woman should be a horrible home maker or any such thing. I just wish people would judge women by much more than "cooking" or "cleaning". I mean, can any of you look at your mother and base her responsibility on how she cooks or how she cleans? No. Because she means much more to you than cooking, cleaning, washing. Women shouldn't be judged on cooking, cleaning, ironing, washing. They are not slaves. Woman are people like you. Judge them by their character and how good they are to you and help them be better people.

8 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by rattlesnake(m): 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
BananaBender:

LMAO! grin grin

I need to hide this thread from carefree, the chic might just blow up after this grin grin
hahahahahaha what is the meaning of the last banana bender
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by lakamua: 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I live in Germany so I have gender-equality without having even fought for it.

Now it's time for my beautiful Nigerian sisters to enjoy it too. wink cool

You would benefit more from gender equality than lose from it and one day you will understand it, hopefully.
ignorance is smelling

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by shizzle11(m): 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
Rocktation:

OMG...I did not. But then again, you have a history of misunderstanding comments that are quite straight to the point.
lol....where did you get that from?cheesy...pls be sure of what you accuse me of, anyways it all started this way when she said:

All this rant because of food!?!

Owu na ba$tard!
owu to the best of my knowledge means poverty/lack of money. In the context of this thread which is centered on women not knowing how to cook, i dont see how 'hunger' comes in. That one is suffering from 'owu'/poverty, does that mean he/she shouldn't know how to cook? you didnt answer my question but i went ahead to explain even thou i am not sure you and i have the same definition of 'owu". In case your 'owu' means same thing as mine which is 'poverty' then let me clarify my comment below
shizzle11: i know what owu means, you say its hunger but ill rather use poverty in this context. I ask because you made it sound like the availability of money or lack of it is the reason why the op is complaining, or why women shouldnt know how to cook which is totally off the mark, i stand to be corrected

Now let me rephrase @bolded; knowing how to cook or not has nothing to do with if one is poor or not. In other words if you know how to cook, you can cook regardless of whether or not you are poor, and if you cant cook, you simply dont know how to. Simplessss
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by braine(m): 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
Veerryyyy irresponsible! I won't consider marrying such a woman.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Missy89(f): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
So what are the things men should be good at again?

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by MilitaryMinded(m): 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
butanep: it has a lot to do... A woman primary domestic responsibility is cooking... Get it clear and get it straight... Any woman that lack such skills might lightly loose her home.

Like I said, I believe cooking is a skill where some pple are just better than others........not being a good cook doesn't mean one cannot be a good mother/wife.......and what does 'irresponsibility' in the context of this thread mean anyway??

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by butanep(m): 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
helphelp:

What if her mama don die from childbirth.?

FP these days are questionable.

Stupid stupid topics making front page.
if her mother die from childbirth... what was she eating as she was growing up, or prepared the food she was eating? Who did she stay with as she was growing up?
When you answer that question, you will know there is no excuse for a woman to be handicap in cooking...
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
butanep: Any woman that can't cook is highly irresponsible and not also fit to be called a woman. It is part of the responsibility of a woman to learn how to cook as she is growing up either from her mother or foster-mother.

So when a woman fail to acquire the cooking skills as she is growing up, she has failed in her responsibility and therefore not responsible because she might end up producing children that are also irresponsible.

I get angry when with the statement " Men should teach their wife that don't know how to cook". That is ridiculous. If a woman don't know how to prepare a particular food the man like very much, that's a different case but to say she don't know how to cook... she is worth nothing,because she has wasted over 10 to 15 years to lean part of her responsibility...

A woman that can't cook clearly shows, she never assisted her mother in the kitchen or her mother don't know how to cook. That woman shouldn't be taken seriously because she will bring up children that are irresponsible as well.
this man lyk food die....
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by rosette08: 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
It is one thing 4 a woman 2 kn hw 2 cook,its anoda 4 d food 2 make scence(tasty n nutritous).and what hapens 2 a woman who kns hw 2 cook but lack good character? Its all about d food ba?
butanep: I see some ladies are blind... God forbid I register my wife in a school because she can't cook simple meal... Infact I can't even marry a woman who can't cook let alone register her in a catering school.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by ireneidiva(f): 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
These men were raised in the bush or what? Of all the problems in this world, this trivality is giving you guys sleepless nights? Jeez!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

I Just Cut The Cord With My Father / Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" / Decomposing Corpse Of Woman Found In Her Benin Apartment 9 Days After (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.