Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1225734 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 01, 2015
Nigga you dont know what is going on in the state, i have been in and out of the state since this year to tell you am not happy with the sh1t that is going on down here, i have stop following the government activities because i see vindictiveness and spiteful in his approach to issues, am around forget what your being told and what your believing.

I was a staunch critic Obi when i have not joined NL self, so i know my limitations when am criticizing in retrospect.
Am from Anambra State and lives around so nobody will tell me the gameplan currently and all the underground works, dont let the love for your state or maybe your scared of people laughing at you because of a pitfall blind your sense of reasoning.

I know you wont like what i wrote because you believe bad news don't come out of Anambra State.

What is going on in Anambra State is a government of families and friends, forget all the competency they are fronting, no town or zone has monopoly of competent people but why must appointment and selection of public office holders be based on sentiments rather than pragmatism.
Am not schooling you to believe but am letting you know alot is going on here , your governor is vindictive, pompous and flamboyant, all of a sudden he flew to Abuja to fratanize with Buhari because he want to mock Obi, he started making comments and requests that an uninformed 1mbecile will never make because he is a media wh0re.
When he chatter jet his wife has already scheme the deputy governor out of the equation, she is everywhere making noise and flaunting wealth

[s]
OdenigboAroli:

Nigga,what da f.uck is this gibberish you just wrote You have completely lost your mind. Let me tell you,if Obiano FAIL as Anambra governor then Anambra would have failed as a state! And when that happens we will go back to the dark days. Obiano is doing very well and I don't care who he employs ,so long they are qualified so be it. Take your frustration else where and leave Obiano alone so he can do his job. He is a flamboyant guy and I have no qualms with that because that's who he is. Everybody can't be an Obi. The governor is performing and all we should be doing now is support and advice him not trying to pull him down. Guy,I respect you and our friendship goes beyond nairaland but you must watch it.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 2:27pm On May 01, 2015
Odogwu kedu ije? You are so on point. Dalu rinne cheesy

OdenigboAroli:

Nigga,what da f.uck is this gibberish you just wrote You have completely lost your mind. Let me tell you,if Obiano FAIL as Anambra governor then Anambra would have failed as a state! And when that happens we will go back to the dark days. Obiano is doing very well and I don't care who he employs ,so long they are qualified so be it. Take your frustration else where and leave Obiano alone so he can do his job. He is a flamboyant guy and I have no qualms with that because that's who he is. Everybody can't be an Obi. The governor is performing and all we should be doing now is support and advice him not trying to pull him down. Guy,I respect you and our friendship goes beyond nairaland but you must watch it.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 01, 2015
Am not praying for him to fail but he is planning his way to being a failure, i was in Anambra during Mbadinuju and i witnessed what bad government is all about first hand, i was already through secondary school when the Mbadinuju infamous strike of 2002 started and i pray and wish nobody experience such form of government in his or life.
Am a survivor of bad governance and why should i pray my government nay state fail when i must be a victim directly or indirectly of the failed system, even if i move out of the state my pops wont move, my families houses in Onicha wont move, my ancestral home in Okija wont move likewise my relatives who lives in the state, so why should pray and wish my state evil

Am stating things as they are currently not as they are suppose to be for the pleasing ears, things are going wrong and i have the moral justification to speak out as stakeholder in the state.
Pita Obi dont pay me neither do i hate Obiano, the closet i came to Obi was when he came to UNIZIK to commission bank avenue, so i dont write because of what i earn or likely to benefit, i write because am scared of the status quo, its shameful that reality is devasting but everybody has the right to play the Ostrich but when the chips are down we all will realized our mistakes.

FKO81:

Mr man learn how to control yourself, stop writing rubbish if you don't know what to write, Gov Obiano did not abandon any Project, Some of you guys are after your pocket not Anambra, how can a patriotic citizen will be praying for his leader to fail? Change your ways bro, preach love not hate. Thanks!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 3:11pm On May 01, 2015
BuddahMonk:
[s]Nigga you dont know what is going on in the state, i have been in and out of the state since this year to tell you am not happy with the sh1t that is going on down here, i have stop following the government activities because i see vindictiveness and spiteful in his approach to issues, am around forget what your being told and what your believing.

I was a staunch critic Obi when i have not joined NL self, so i know my limitations when am criticizing in retrospect.
Am from Anambra State and lives around so nobody will tell me the gameplan currently and all the underground works, dont let the love for your state or maybe your scared of people laughing at you because of a pitfall blind your sense of reasoning.

I know you wont like what i wrote because you believe bad news don't come out of Anambra State.

What is going on in Anambra State is a government of families and friends, forget all the competency they are fronting, no town or zone has monopoly of competent people but why must appointment and selection of public office holders be based on sentiments rather than pragmatism.
Am not schooling you to believe but am letting you know alot is going on here , your governor is vindictive, pompous and flamboyant, all of a sudden he flew to Abuja to fratanize with Buhari because he want to mock Obi, he started making comments and requests that an uninformed 1mbecile will never make because he is a media wh0re.
When he chatter jet his wife has already scheme the deputy governor out of the equation, she is everywhere making noise and flaunting wealth[/s]

[s][/s]
you have finally gone mad. very good.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 3:14pm On May 01, 2015
BuddahMonk:
[s]Am not praying for him to fail but he is planning his way to being a failure, i was in Anambra during Mbadinuju and i witnessed what bad government is all about first hand, i was already through secondary school when the Mbadinuju infamous strike of 2002 started and i pray and wish nobody experience such form of government in his or life.
Am a survivor of bad governance and why should i pray my government nay state fail when i must be a victim directly or indirectly of the failed system, even if i move out of the state my pops wont move, my families houses in Onicha wont move, my ancestral home in Okija wont move likewise my relatives who lives in the state, so why should pray and wish my state evil

Am stating things as they are currently not as they are suppose to be for the pleasing ears, things are going wrong and i have the moral justification to speak out as stakeholder in the state.
Pita Obi dont pay me neither do i hate Obiano, the closet i came to Obi was when he came to UNIZIK to commission bank avenue, so i dont write because of what i earn or likely to benefit, i write because am scared of the status quo, its shameful that reality is devasting but everybody has the right to play the Ostrich but when the chips are down we all will realized our mistakes.

[/s]

Stay off this thread you bastard. Obiano is working far better than the criminal called obi. Even if he appoints every member of his family to government house, we are not complaining as long as he is performing... You and your evil master peter obi should go and die

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ChimaAdeoye: 3:38pm On May 01, 2015
Wow,
It's been long i visited NL. What's all this talk about Obiano making my brothers and sisters quarrel?
I think constructive criticism should be encouraged and appreciated.
But for criticism to be constructive, you must mention the incident, the circumstance and the negative impact of that incident that made you conclude the behavior was worth condemnation.
Accusing Obiano of being spiteful and vindictive without mentioning even one spiteful incident or vindictive statement is simply spurious to put it kindly.

BTW, you people know that i am a staunch Peter Obi supporter. Check my previous posts.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Kingsley1000(m): 3:51pm On May 01, 2015
BuddahMonk:
[size=18pt]Obiano is nothing but a f00l, he is floating another transport company prolly to give Aguleri people more jobs and loot our commonwealth.
What happened to ANIDS buses and consolidation of the sucess, he is just duplicating offices to spite Obi.
Serious i hate this government and their pomposity and arrogancy, Obiano and his clannish kinsmen are too pompous to believe that they have conquered Anambra State, whether Obiano and his handlers like it or not Pita Obi we know, even if Pita Obi endorses a goat tomorrow i will vote the person because i know the so called Obiano is on self-destruct, a clannish, pompous, arrogant and flamboyant person.

i have been following things happening in the state for a while and am losing interest in this government, this government is wasteful and flamboyant.

He is just moving everywhere ravishing money and making useless and unsolicited comments with his bullish wife.
You went to India and bought Tata Bus instead of getting from Innoson, states like Enugwu and FCT are using Innoson buses, Obiano will fail in Anambra and am seeing that happen because he is too proud to be corrected, he is too flamboyant to be prudent in resource management, i don't want to know who is deceiving him and who is not but i know he is clannish and pompous.

lets see how he will be kicked out, let him continue to bite the fingers that fed him.

useless government
[/size]
...THis is the only sane and honest man in this thread,very deplomatic and intelligent..more orijin to your stomach sire...ANAMBRA STATE HAS BEEN VERY UNLUCKY IN GOVERNANCE,and our people are the prime cause of this,we want stomach infrastruture more than competent leaders,have this notion"make we chop now becos when they enter,we mightn't get anything"...AND WE're TOO SENTIMENTAL,THATS WHY NGIGE LOST THE SENATE PRESIDENTIAL SLOT..OUR PEOPLE ARE TOO FOOLISH,YOU NOTICE THAT BY THE ATTITUDE,SYCOPHANCY AND SENTIMENT(apga party ndigbo)they exhibit here..i weep for my state,wish OUR PEOPLE COULD TAP SOME IOTA OF POLITICAL SENSE FROM ENUGU AND IMO STATE PEOPLE...WE HATE APC TO BONE,EVEN IF JESUS is under apc,he will fail in anambra..quite pathetic
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 4:06pm On May 01, 2015
Nwanne m, its okay. He is still our brother, no matter what.. cheesy

Obiano is a performer. So far as he is delivering excellence in governance like he is doing already, he has our full support.

Anambra adigo mma. cool

FreeGlobe:

Stay off this thread you bastard. Obiano is working far better than the criminal called obi. Even if he appoints every member of his family to government house, we are not complaining as long as he is performing... You and your evil master peter obi should go and die

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Cuche: 4:10pm On May 01, 2015
OreMI22:
Hmmmm, Tata buses again?

Yet, we shout that we want our young ingineers to learn how to make motor from INNOSON? If we don't patronize their product, praising them is purely hypocritical lip service . Besides, they cannot prosper without the support of it's mother state.
SOMETHING MOST OF YOU DON'T KNOW
Obiano will not Patronize IVM as long as the clandestine arrangements entered into by the former Governor Mr Peter Obi persisted. Obiano is so displeased with those criminal, wicked and devilish greed of a Governor forcing private business to allot him stakes personally (assuming Obi negotiated the part ownership, say the 30% stakes for the State, it would have been different)
Obi entered into many arrangements like that in return for government patronage or assistance in provision of basic infrastructure around the industries. So he was using the Government to further his psychotic unquenchable thirst for money and shares. In a particular thread on this forum, in 2013, I said Innoson should be careful in his romance with Obi
Obiano has been fully briefed and will have none of that. And that forms part of the problems he is having with Mr Peter Obi.
@ BuddaMonk, I agree with you about Obiano being flamboyant, that is his nature.
I also agree and has said it on this forum that Mr Peter Obi is not Vindictive because despite the hate by some sections of the State he still carried on his substandard, high cost road construction across the State.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Kagame: 4:16pm On May 01, 2015
Kingsley1000:
...THis is the only sane and honest man in this thread,very deplomatic and intelligent..more orijin to your stomach sire...ANAMBRA STATE HAS BEEN VERY UNLUCKY IN GOVERNANCE,and our people are the prime cause of this,we want stomach infrastruture more than competent leaders,have this notion"make we chop now becos when they enter,we mightn't get anything"...AND WE're TOO SENTIMENTAL,THATS WHY NGIGE LOST THE SENATE PRESIDENTIAL SLOT..OUR PEOPLE ARE TOO FOOLISH,YOU NOTICE THAT BY THE ATTITUDE,SYCOPHANCY AND SENTIMENT(apga party ndigbo)they exhibit here..i weep for my state,wish OUR PEOPLE COULD TAP SOME IOTA OF POLITICAL SENSE FROM ENUGU AND IMO STATE PEOPLE...WE HATE APC TO BONE,EVEN IF JESUS is under apc,he will fail in anambra..quite pathetic

Next time write in small caps and logically too.

No one can decipher what youve just typed up there.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 4:22pm On May 01, 2015
African magic lunched Igbo channel at The Dome event center Enugu, DSTV channel 159, the event was classic all the house-hold names in nollywood and celebrates from east where present Genevieve, Rita Dominic, Mr Ibu, Nkem Okeke, Kenneth Okonknwo, Osita ukeji, uti Nwachukwu, Okye Bakassi, Gideon Okeke, Ebuka Obi Uchendu, Queen Nwaokoye, Mma Mma G, Flavour, Phyno, Chidimma, Onyeka Owenu, J J Okocha, Kanu and so many of them where all present, I will post the pictures later.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Cuche: 4:22pm On May 01, 2015
Schematics:
Nwanne m, its okay. He is still our brother, no matter what.. cheesy

Obiano is a performer. So far as he is delivering excellence in governance like he is doing already, he has our full support.

Anambra adigo mma. cool
A performer is an understatement. It has been said from sources that know, that he is not after trying to grab as much Anambra money as he could. Eventhough, he is aware of the methods used be his predecessor to divert money into his private pockets, Obiano chose rather to avoid those smart ways.

I think Obiano basically want a name for himself among great Igbo Leaders and Ambassadors using Anambra as the reference point

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 4:31pm On May 01, 2015
Cuche:

Obiano will not Patronize IVM as long as the clandestine arrangements entered into by the former Governor Mr Peter Obi persisted. Obiano is so displeased with those criminal, wicked and devilish greed of a Governor forcing private business to allot him stakes personally (assuming Obi negotiated the part ownership, say the 30% stakes for the State, it would have been different)
Obi entered into many arrangements like that in return for government patronage or assistance in provision of basic infrastructure around the industries. So he was using the Government to further his psychotic unquenchable thirst for money and shares. In a particular thread on this forum, in 2013, I said Innoson should be careful in his romance with Obi
Obiano has been fully briefed and will have none of that. And that forms part of the problems he is having with Mr Peter Obi.
@ BuddaMonk, I agree with you about Obiano being flamboyant, that is his nature.
I also agree and has said it on this forum that Mr Peter Obi is not Vindictive because despite the hate by some sections of the State he still carried on his substandard, high cost road construction across the State.
Cuche ga egbu mmadu grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 4:32pm On May 01, 2015
Kingsley1000:
My friend you are not making any sense.

Nnewi1stson kedu? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Kagame: 4:33pm On May 01, 2015
Obiano should know that the task at hand is ernomous, he does not need to be distracted.

As long as the people he appointed are competent enough to do the job ,whether they are from anambra north or south ,no one cares.

In a homogenous society where there is mutual trust between constituents ,who gets what politically should not really matter.

Obiano should just get the job done!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nnewi1stSon: 4:42pm On May 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:

My friend you are not making any sense.

Nnewi1stson kedu? cheesy
Nwanne Adim Ok. Finally you've been vindicated.... all those Peter Obi goons are beginning to see him for who he really was. Cuche's post apt and concise, I couldn't agree more. Anyways... i'm past beefing Peter Obi now... his 6 months of fame under Jonathan ends later this month... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:45pm On May 01, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Nigga you dont know what is going on in the state, i have been in and out of the state since this year to tell you am not happy with the sh1t that is going on down here, i have stop following the government activities because i see vindictiveness and spiteful in his approach to issues, am around forget what your being told and what your believing.

When he chatter jet his wife has already scheme the deputy governor out of the equation, she is everywhere making noise and flaunting wealth

[s][/s]

All these things sounds like bunch of market place gossips; The Obianos has always lived a life of opulence right from their days in Houston. So,what makes you think they will stop now? It's only reasonable for the governor to congratulate the President elect in view of establishing a healthy working relationship with the new government,so I don't see any fault in that. By all standards I am a very reasonable person and I will not hesitate to call the governor out if he errs. For now,I think he is doing great and we should put sentiments aside and support the governor.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 4:46pm On May 01, 2015
Kingsley1000:
According to Osadebe, Ndi ochonga noku make una leave us alone we are Ok Anambrians are not complaining. Thanks!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:47pm On May 01, 2015
Schematics:
Odogwu kedu ije? You are so on point. Dalu rinne cheesy

Nnaa,udo yi coat. Kedu maka ezi na unor?

Budda need to chill out and let the governor do his job.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ChimaAdeoye: 4:56pm On May 01, 2015
Kingsley1000:

Please, you and who is OUR PEOPLE?
Abeg, I no be Yoruba oo!

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:57pm On May 01, 2015
Kingsley1000:

Umuleri boy,I didn't know your butt is still hurting over the fact that an Aguleri man is the governor of Anambra and by extension your punk a.ss loser of a town...hehehe
Keep spreading hate and you will keep hurting.
Worst is that you don't even come here to rub mind with your brothers, you show up only when there is opportunity to bash Aguleri people and the man that put Obiano in power.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 01, 2015
Obiano may not secure 2nd term cos of the gang up against him tby his political god father and other pdp bigwigs,I believe he has seen the picture and one of the reason he went to congratulate buhari is for protection which could lead to defection to apc, don't forget that there was a rumour then about his closeness to Amechi wheich he later denied.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ChimaAdeoye: 5:08pm On May 01, 2015
Cuche:

Firstly,
Mr. Innocent Chukwuma is an accomplished resourceful entrepreneur who started life as a motorcycle trader. We all know how Obasanjo confiscated his containers carrying industrial equipment when he wanted to establish a vehicle manufacturing plant. He was not deterred by that and still went ahead to buy more industrial equipment and establish his dream manufacturing outfit. This all happened before 2006 when Peter Obi was finally allowed to assume his mandate by the courts. Therefore, saying INNOSON is owned by Peter Obi couldn't be farther from the truth. Yes, peter Obi patronized INNOSON, which i still think every Igbo person should do.

Peter Obi's defection from APGA has been roundly condemned by me. i also unequivocally condemn his skirmishes with Obiano, whom he played a pivotal role in ensuring he became governor. i think Peter Obi should lie low and allow Obiano develop Anambra the way he sees fit. Trying to distract him over senseless squabbles will only rubbish Obi's achievements and accolade for helping Anambra find a worthy successor.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 5:15pm On May 01, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Obiano may not secure 2nd term cos of the gang up against him tby his political god father and other pdp bigwigs,I believe he has seen the picture and one of the reason he went to congratulate buhari is for protection which could lead to defection to apc, don't forget that there was a rumour then about his closeness to Amechi wheich he later denied.
Obiano will secure 2nd term. All these people you mentioned will be powerless after may 29

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 5:18pm On May 01, 2015
I totally agree with you. Obiano's performance alone is/will be enough to secure him even a third term. Its all about performance these days..

FreeGlobe:

Obiano will secure 2nd term. All these people you mentioned will be powerless after may 29

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 01, 2015
Ok oo,let's watch and see
FreeGlobe:

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 01, 2015
Oga i dont think we are saying the same thing, am sorry for that but our views are totally different going by your postulation and mine.

Kingsley1000:

9 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 01, 2015
There is nothing like sentiments, am reasonable as much as am a realist but its you guys that always take everything about ANSG personal reasons best know to you.

I saw what you wrote about our friendship and NL like i give phuck.
You have to learn how to condone criticism and stop taking it personal because Anambra State is not your investment.
If i see any loophole in the government i must let anybody who cares to know what is going on, i owe myself nothing except making sure that i never remain silence in the face of wanton destruction of public trust.

When i praise Obiano am paid by his team when i criticize him am paid by the Obi camp, nobody has a view of his in the state without being paid by a camp, am a pragmatic human not an emotional wreck.

OdenigboAroli:

All these things sounds like bunch of market place gossips; The Obianos has always lived a life of opulence right from their days in Houston. So,what makes you think they will stop now? It's only reasonable for the governor to congratulate the President elect in view of establishing a healthy working relationship with the new government,so I don't see any fault in that. By all standards I am a very reasonable person and I will not hesitate to call the governor out if he errs. For now,I think he is doing great and we should put sentiments aside and support the governor.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 5:58pm On May 01, 2015
Where is freeglobe when you need him? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Kingsley1000(m): 6:12pm On May 01, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Oga i dont think we are saying the same thing, am sorry for that but our views are totally different going by your postulation and mine.

yea,it all boils down to austerity issues,bad economic condition,stagnant development in the state,high rate of governance,and unprioritized spending(eg buying of horses for security officials),destruction of kidnappers abodes(why not create jobs opportunities for them,thats the best preventive measures for all these vices,juvenile de'linquencies)...and patronizing of foreign products instead of revamping and encouraging the local ones..these are the symptoms of bad governance which we'v suffered over the years,is quite unfortunate none of them knows the verge the shoe hurts us
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 01, 2015
Guy let me tell you, Obiano can only get second term in Anambra is he should jettision his fight with a phantom enemy and let his works fight the battles for .
Anambra is becoming politically matured because Obi raised the stake high, should him perform below Obi the people are there to judge him by voting him Out, if he performs better he will be rewarded with our votes.

Imagine Obiano is the governor and ABS is running campaign of calumny against Obi, last three weeks at Odenigbo FM Obi was asked about his relationship with Obiano and said "i support him because Willie is Working"

Yet the same Obiano will spend fortunes fighting someone who is yet to draw a battleline with you, even if they are at coldwar why should Obiano throw caution to the wind and start insulting Obi openly.

If you were in Anambra during Mbadinuju and Offor battle, during Ngige and Uba you discover Obiano is a mor0n.
He is just fighting an assumed war with somebody who is yet to make the war public, his wife is fighting with Ekwunife, she fighting Afam Ogene, she is making reckless statements everywhere, his people are defending eveything because they benefit most in appointment and investments.

CaptainOjemba:

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Cuche: 6:19pm On May 01, 2015
ChimaAdeoye:

Firstly,
Mr. Innocent Chukwuma is an accomplished resourceful entrepreneur who started life as a motorcycle trader. Therefore, saying INNOSON is owned by Peter Obi couldn't be farther from fit .
You are being mischievous. I said Obi entered into many arrangements with businesses which either flourished or had the potential to, that saw him getting shares in those businesses at the State's expense. He didn't attract an investment or patronized any without Al Paccino's 'devil's advocate role'.
His favourite backstage language during those period is Government will do this or that for your business but you will give Me this or that.
I think Obiano is good for not blowing his findings but I can assure you he was angered by those findings and deceptions. Let's not talk about Contractors' story . Are you aware that some of those projects hurriedly initiated by Obi just before leaving office were full of grey areas(financial) which had to be re-negotiated?
Sometimes, I pity people who see somebody like Mr Peter as a Saint. There are simply no SAINTS in Politics

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.