Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1225571 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Macelliot7(m): 4:35pm On May 10, 2015
Schematics:
The very first picture particularly is as old as Nairaland. I have known that picture for over 10yrs. If you can't get most recent pictures then there is no need. Udo!

I added the first one latter... I saw that online and some others in the last bottom....

the one I took with my Andriod, the Mb space was so high. I reduced the Pics quality and cropped it because I ran low on Mb to upload it..... I will snap another with high quality....
#thumbs...
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 4:37pm On May 10, 2015
Chelu kam bia. M naruo n uno agam etinye ife nkili. A dim eti mmanwu ana akwa aka.

mike404:
I GA AKABA ARU NA ETINYE FOTO KA ANYI WERE MARU NA IFE INA EKWU BU EZIOKWU
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tandj: 5:28pm On May 10, 2015
I almost deleted my moniker bc of one comment fk081 made that I'm an impersonator sometime ago.

thread on anambra always draw me to nairaland.
Bros, u guys should tone it down.
I'm a mother,wife and a sister.

Tone it down so that most viewing anambrarians will contribute. Not just a particular group.

And people should be welcomed to criticize cos criticism is what help in sharpening the future.

That aside, we went for a burial of our daddy recently and will I say that me being impressed is an understatement.
We all were super impressed.
As if to say we should not go back again.
People from other states were so impressed.
C as we were feeling very proud.

Kudos to the governor.
He honored a particular request by our daddy and we were very grateful for that.
Though the man didn't live to see it but I know he is happy with d governor where he is.

Thanks all for keeping the thread alive.
I have introduced this thread to many of my people outside.
Really u guys r doing extremely well.

Jisie nu ike.

10 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tandj: 5:34pm On May 10, 2015
Schematics:
Chelu kam bia. M naruo n uno agam etinye ife nkili. A dim eti mmanwu ana akwa aka.

U never change.
Had it been we were home for something else, I would have looked out for u and ur family.

ladies don't join u guys?
Why?
Especially d married ones?
Abeg, u guys should tone down.

We all want good anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 6:15pm On May 10, 2015
tandj:
I almost deleted my moniker bc of one comment fk081 made that I'm an impersonator sometime ago.

thread on anambra always draw me to nairaland.
Bros, u guys should tone it down.
I'm a mother,wife and a sister.

Tone it down so that most viewing anambrarians will contribute. Not just a particular group.

And people should be welcomed to criticize cos criticism is what help in sharpening the future.

That aside, we went for a burial of our daddy recently and will I say that me being impressed is an understatement.
We all were super impressed.
As if to say we should not go back again.
People from other states were so impressed.
C as we were feeling very proud.

Kudos to the governor.
He honored a particular request by our daddy and we were very grateful for that.
Though the man didn't live to see it but I know he is happy with d governor where he is.

Thanks all for keeping the thread alive.
I have introduced this thread to many of my people outside.
Really u guys r doing extremely well.

Jisie nu ike.
Sis I'm sorry, your moniker gave me wrong impression, sorry for the lost, God is in control, take heart dear!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ifechez: 6:24pm On May 10, 2015
FKO81:

Kudos! I saw another massive project at Iyi enu hospital Ogidi yet to be commission by Obiano, to be frank this guy is really doing great, Awka is changing every day, by the time this guy is through with his first tenure any candidate contesting against him is wasting his resources hooha!

Pls, all na Pita Obi projects. So give credit where its dued. tanx

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tandj: 6:53pm On May 10, 2015
FKO81:

Sis I'm sorry, your moniker gave me wrong impression, sorry for the lost, God is in control, take heart dear!

I bu nwanne m nwoke.
Iwe nwanne adighi eru na okpukpu.

Jisie ike, inugo.

Odenigbo, budda,chino, ojemba, and so many others, ada anambra na ekene unu.
Jisie nu ike.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 6:54pm On May 10, 2015
ifechez:

Pls, all na Pita Obi projects. So give credit where its dued. tanx
Obi, Obiano it's all for our own good, bro I'm not into that dirt politics, read my writer up from page one I acknowledged Obi's solid foundations and achievements his tenure is over so I have to give credit to Obiano. Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 7:38pm On May 10, 2015
ifechez:

[s]
Pls, all na Pita Obi projects. So give credit where its dued. tanx[/s]
show us any picture of Peter obi commissioning the projects or STFU,
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 8:42pm On May 10, 2015
Throwback pic! cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by mike404(m): 8:47pm On May 10, 2015
FreeGlobe:

show us any picture of Peter obi commissioning the projects or STFU,
BIA NWOKEM KEDU OGE I GA AKWUSI IME KA ONYE ISI ADIRO NMA I NA AYI DI ARA angry

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 9:25pm On May 10, 2015
mike404:
anuofia, mind your business and stop quoting me

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:40pm On May 10, 2015
mike404:

Ana aju onye ala ma ona apu ala?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:42pm On May 10, 2015
tandj:

I bu nwanne m nwoke.
Iwe nwanne adighi eru na okpukpu.

Jisie ike, inugo.

Odenigbo, budda,chino, ojemba, and so many others, ada anambra na ekene unu.
Jisie nu ike.

Ada nne,nnoo. Imelu ofuma but try to frequent here.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 12:30am On May 11, 2015
FC Taraba, Gabros in six- goal thriller
BY EMMA NJOKU
Football fans that watched yesterday’s GloLeague Week 8 fixture between host, FC Taraba and Gabros International of Nnewi were treated to a goal feast at the new- look Taraba Stadium in Jalingo. Gabros also known as Ifeanyi Uba FC drew the first blood inside 13 minutes through captain of the side, Nwosu Oluchukwu but Mohammed Abdulmalik restored parity for Taraba four minutes later. Okereke Abuchi doubled the lead for the visi­ tors in the 31st minute but the hosts fought back gamely and Usman Mohammed ensured that scores stood at 2-2 at half time. The second half was no less entertaining as both sides made substitutions as they searched for the winner. However it was the host side that drew the first blood in the half through gangling forward, Luter Iorhe, who struck in the 47th minute to put his team in front for the first time in the match. But the ovation that greeted the goal hard hardly died down when Abuchi struck again in the 52nd minute to put Gabros back on level terms and, thereby, completing his brace in the thrilling encounter. Proprietor of Gabros FC, IfeanyiUba who watched the encounter live in the company of the President General of the Supporters Club, Dr.Rafiu Oladipo was full of praises for is boys. He said he was happy to see his lads pick a reputable away point. The businessman cum Politician expressed happiness that the win at home syndrome has been reduced stressing that Nigerians should expect a credible league champions at the end of the season.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:46am On May 11, 2015
This Gabros side is beginning to look interesting. This draw should put them on top of the table. Kedu ebe Uduokrika nor? We need your analysis.
Zonacom,daalu rinne for the reports.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 7:25am On May 11, 2015
Freeglobe is indeed a hard nut to crack.. More updates coming. No peace for evil people cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 7:30am On May 11, 2015
[size=16pt]Stop fighting Obiano, monarch tells ex-gov Obi[/size] cc Buddamonk alias Anambradota, ifechez check the bold below

A first class monarch in Anambra State, Igwe Chijioke Nwankwo, has urged former governor of the state, Peter Obi, to end his feud with his successor,Willie Obiano, in the interest of the state.

Nwankwo, who is the traditional ruler of Nawfia and Umunri in Njikoka Local Government Area of the state stated this at his palace on Sunday at a press briefing.

He said Obi should be grateful that the man he brought to succeed him was doing well in every ramification.

“Even in a family, there can be sibling rivalry occasioned by jealousy, but we don’t allow such things to grow beyond certain level,” he added.

He said whatever could be the cause of the misunderstanding betweem Obiano and Obi ought to be resolved by now in the interest of the state.

He said, “Obi is the person that should take the step to end this issue. He ought to realise that if Obiano is not there as governor, he(Obi) would be facing all sorts of investigations and probe by now. So, he should end this feud now.”

The monarch spoke against the backdrop of the just concluded general elections, where the former governor allegedly worked against the interest of his former political party, the All Progressives Grand Alliance in favour of the Peoples Democratic Party.

Nwankwo enjoined the people of the state to rally round Obiano in his bid to positively change the face of the state, especially in the area of security.
http://www.punchng.com/news/stop-fighting-obiano-monarch-tells-ex-gov-obi/
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 7:38am On May 11, 2015
Nwanne not that you are tougher than any of us here at least you know the extent I can go if I start but we all have realised that you know what you are doing but what is happening to you is what you don't know. cheesy

Stop flexing muscle with the air because we all have decided that you can only talk and respond to yourself all alone. cool

FreeGlobe:
Freeglobe is indeed a hard nut to crack.. More updates coming. No peace for evil people cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 7:48am On May 11, 2015
Schematics:
[s]Nwanne not that you are tougher than any of us here at least you know the extent I can go if I start but we all have realised that you know what you are doing but what is happening to you is what you don't know.

Stop flexing muscle with the air because we all have decided that can only talk and respond to yourself all alone. cool[/s]

Well, you know we have had our faceoffs before together with all the other peter obi sycophants on this forum and when you saw you couldn't intimidate me like you do to others you decided to avoid me. Good decision. If you could do anything to stop my critic of Peter obi, you would have long done it. Just accept freeglobe is a hard nut to crack. cool
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nnewi1stSon: 9:08am On May 11, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Well, you know we have had our faceoffs before together with all the other peter obi sycophants on this forum and when you saw you couldn't intimidate me like you do to others you decided to avoid me. Good decision. If you could do anything to stop my critic of Peter obi, you would have long done it. Just accept freeglobe is a hard nut to crack. cool
Nwanne idi 3 much gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 9:44am On May 11, 2015
Nnewi1stSon:
Nwanne idi 3 much gringrin

grin

Kedu maka Enugu?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 9:58am On May 11, 2015
Charles, calm down. You are still my brother no matter our differences! cool

FreeGlobe:

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 10:05am On May 11, 2015
Schematics:
Charles, calm down. You are still my brother no matter our differences! cool

hahahaha, where did the bold come from? lmao. oya post charles pictures too... Chino, I'm way above your schemes, just accept that. Never enter into a war you cant win.. You are still my brother of course. cheesy
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nnewi1stSon: 11:13am On May 11, 2015
FreeGlobe:

grin

Kedu maka Enugu?
EnuguNsukka di oyi. Saw your thread on the FP

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:22pm On May 11, 2015
Please,whenever you wanna spew those bunch of lies ,do well to open your own thread so that your fans can join you there and leave us alone.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 11, 2015
Schematics:
School of Nursing at St. Charles Borromeo Hospital, Onitsha was commissioned yesterday..

Direct disbursement to the missions worked wonders in Anambra.
I was invited to the commissioning of that school of nursing, I couldn't make it down from Enugu cos my gear had a problem but will be there to congratulate the young father later this week.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 12:49pm On May 11, 2015
Holla me when you reach Awka so we can drive together. wink

customized13:
I was invited to the commissioning of that school of nursing, I couldn't make it down from Enugu cos my gear had a problem but will be there to congratulate the young father later this week.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 11, 2015
Schematics:
Holla me when you reach Awka so we can drive together. wink

how do I contact u?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 1:25pm On May 11, 2015
cool
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 4:58pm On May 11, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
This Gabros side is beginning to look interesting. This draw should put them on top of the table. Kedu ebe Uduokrika nor? We need your analysis.
Zonacom,daalu rinne for the reports.

I was at NAS enugu for d oriental derby (Rangers vs Heartland) and monitored Jalingo from there.

I recall telling you something about Gabros sometime ago when you were being skeptical about the prospects of Gabros FC without known faces in the top flights of our league. And I repeat Gabros is not built on specific individuals. Rather a compact team, and all strikers as at today have 2 goals each including defender chibuzor okonkwo compared to Enyimba where only mfon udoh has five while others ve just one and some yet to score! What happened on Sunday in Aba is an eye opener NO udoh No Goalssss.

If you watch Gabros or Giwa FC play then you will know football was indeed made in Nigeria!!!! I can't wait for these two to clash soonest.

Zonacom. Thanks for the match report.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 9:43am On May 12, 2015
The students that made Anambra proud at the just concluded National ANCOPSS Quiz competition where Anambra clinched the first and second positions respectively are from IGS- Awka and QRC- Onitsha.

The students pictured with the governor of exellence Dr. Willie Obiano.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.