Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1228091 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 7:50am On Oct 23, 2014
I never said it will complete by december..but I know that by April 2015 the mall would be about 98% completed if not 100% completed! That site is the best for such project..

Ilovenigeria:
If they complete that building tis december ehhh let my hand bend. Nobody is doubting how enterprising Nnewi people are . Tbh in my own opinion that Nkwo triangle is not the best location for that shoprite.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:52am On Oct 23, 2014
@thymedcurry, you always view without commenting. Even you asha80...
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 7:56am On Oct 23, 2014
The major roads within Onitsha and even most of the inner streets are being swept all over. Obiano has scored very high on security and clean environment..

Ilovenigeria:
@Schematics the dusty road I saw was not limited to Nnewi roads alone, even the roads in onitsha too, only that I was scared to bring out my phone to take pictures.

1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 7:59am On Oct 23, 2014
THREE APCON ZONAL OFFICES RELOCATE

The Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria, APCON has acquired new offices in Abuja, Enugu and Onitsha to which it has relocated its operations in the area.
The relocation is in line with efforts to reposition the Council for better and more accessible service delivery as well as to optimise its potentials towards achieving goal-oriented results.

The new Onitsha office which serves Anambra and Imo states is located at No.87 Upper New Market Road, Onitsha, Anambra State.
The new Enugu office is located at No.3A Ezzikwo Street, Independence layout Enugu and serves Enugu and Ebony States.
While Abuja Zonal Office relocates from No.26 Ajose Adeogun Street, Utako to plot 467, Joseph Adetoro Street, Utako district.

http://www.apcon.gov.ng/index.php/news/21-three-apcon-zonal-offices-relocate

Obiano has stirred development, now everybody is scrambling to have a piece of Anambra. If you manage the ones you are given very well then more will be given to you. Thank you APCON for doing the needful.. cheesy
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ogbonaikenna(m): 8:05am On Oct 23, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
@Schematics the dusty road I saw was not limited to Nnewi roads alone, even the roads in onitsha too, only that I was scared to bring out my phone to take pictures.
ever since chino downloaded a picture of a soup from the web and claimed his wife prepared it, i stopped reading his posts. That guy is a born liar

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 8:09am On Oct 23, 2014
What is your point? Is it that she cannot prepare such Onugbu soup or that Onugbu soup is that expensive to prepare? cool

Ogbonaikenna:
ever since chino downloaded a picture of a soup from the web and claimed his wife prepared it, i stopped reading his posts. That guy is a born liar
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:12am On Oct 23, 2014
Schematics:
I never said it will complete by december..but I know that by April 2015 the mall would be about 98% completed if not 100% completed! That site is the best for such project..

Believe me it's not. I know Anambra people like good things, even if that shoprite was located in a thick forest they will still visit it, it doesn't have to be in the centre of an already congested nnewi for people to patronise it . Oba, Ojoto, Neni or Ichi would have been better or if they insist on Nnewi, they can do it in a kind of Bevery Hills hotel location. Lets take for eg , New castle hotel in Neni is not in a site or populated area but you will be amazed by how much customers they have in a day.
There is one local, lonely path and a very far joint in asaba "Anwai", but Onitsha people still patronise them.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 8:17am On Oct 23, 2014
I get your point but Nnewi Triangle is such a massive site. By the time they finish dualizing the roads around there..it will properly open up for free flow of traffic..

Ilovenigeria:

Believe me it's not. I know Anambra people like good things, even if that shoprite was located in a thick forest they will still visit it, it doesn't have to be in the centre of an already congested nnewi for people to patronise it . Oba, Ojoto, Neni or Ichi would have been better or if they insist on Nnewi, they can do it in a kind of Bevery Hills hotel location. Lets take for eg , New castle hotel in Neni is not in a site or populated area but you will be amazed by how much customers they have in a day.
There is one local, lonely path and a very far joint in asaba "Anwai", but Onitsha people still patronise them.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:17am On Oct 23, 2014
Schematics:
The major roads within Onitsha and even most of the inner streets are being swept all over. Obiano has scored very high on security and clean environment..

I am in Onitsha now.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:19am On Oct 23, 2014
Ogbonaikenna:
What does chinos soup got to do with my post?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 8:19am On Oct 23, 2014
I am in Awka right now but will be in Onitsha around 4pm to see my parents at Trans-Nkisi. Email me here so we can meet when I land: chino.dyke@yahoo.com

Ilovenigeria:

I am in Onitsha now.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:21am On Oct 23, 2014
Schematics:
I get your point but Nnewi Triangle is such a massive site. By the time they finish dualizing the roads around there..it will properly open up for free flow of traffic..

Lets hope for the best.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:25am On Oct 23, 2014
Schematics:
I am in Awka right now but will be in Onitsha around 4pm to see my parents at Trans-Nkisi. Email me here so we can meet when I land: chino.dyke@yahoo.com

Damn!!!! Are you chino
Hmmm you don get better sense oooo. See as me and you dey argue without you throwing insults on me.
Woooow Anambra adigo mma...............

Chino if I be your fellow man, I for try see you but honestly I don't trust you.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 8:32am On Oct 23, 2014
grin grin grin grin

Why don't you trust me? I will actually be driving down to Osha with madam..so there is nothing to fear..grin grin grin grin

Ilovenigeria:

Damn!!!! Are you chino
Hmmm you don get better sense oooo. See as me and you dey argue without you throwing insults on me.

Chino if I be your fellow man, I for try see you but honestly I don't trust you.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 8:38am On Oct 23, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Damn!!!! Are you chino
Hmmm [/b]you don get better sense oooo. See as me and you dey argue without you throwing insults on me[b]

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:42am On Oct 23, 2014
winniz:

grin grin grin grin
Winni na wetin na? grin grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 8:55am On Oct 23, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Winni na wetin na? grin grin

That your comment funny die but na true shaa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:59am On Oct 23, 2014
Odenigbo we need pictures. If na to make noise now them go see you.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 9:21am On Oct 23, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Damn!!!! Are you chino

LWSMD grin grin grin laugh wan scatter my dada grin
Chino can we meet at this hotel in awka, I trust you like my reverend father grin
room 107

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 9:23am On Oct 23, 2014
Schematics:

sending you email from the hotel cafe
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 23, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ilovenigeria how about me now, if nobi for asadike i for like make we de kwopiariba nkwori nkwori

Ilovenigeria:

Damn!!!! Are you chino

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:43am On Oct 23, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

But environmental looks are very necessary.

yes nah.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 23, 2014
Odenigbo is not in the tourism department, he is in legal department, he is a solid debater, he doesnt bandy pictures but will use debate to dislodge you.

Chino works in the tourism dept and also a militant commanding the infantry of the Anambra Haters Resistance Army of Nairaland Command, he will serenade you here with mouthwatering pictures and disembered you also with gory pictures, that is his warfare.
3dankey works in the tourism dept but not a militant

Anambra State is a selfcontain unit, we have everthing it takes to be an independent entity here.

We have cuties like asadike, peppyluv and you, we have prodigal sons like Freeglobe aka Tabletman, The Chairman of Pita Obi Haters Association of Nigera, Anambra Chapter.
We have a straying son called Nnewi1stSon.

So ife eji abu Anambra erika

Ilovenigeria:
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 9:48am On Oct 23, 2014
BuddahMonk:
Odenigbo is not in the tourism department, he is in legal department, he is a solid debater, he doesnt bandy pictures but will use debate to dislodge you.

Chino works in the tourism dept and also a militant commanding the infantry of the Anambra Haters Resistance of Army of Nairaland Command, he will serenade you here with mouthwatering pictures and disembered you also with gory pictures, that is his warfare.
3dankey works in the tourism dept but not a miliant

Anambra State is a selfcontain unit, we have everthing it takes to be an independent entity here.

We have cuties like asadike, peppyluv and you, we have prodigal sons like Freeglobe aka tablet Chairman of Pita Obi Hates Association of Nigera, Anambra Chapter.
We have a straying son called Nnewi1stSon.

So ife eji abu Anambra erika

Nna you are very funny shaaa. Yeah I agree just that Odenigbo can be annoying sometimes shaa.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
BuddahMonk:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ilovenigeria how about me now, if nobi for asadike i for like make we de kwopiariba nkwori nkwori

"Asadike" ?
Guy ,na wetin bu nkea ?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

So,this is your new moniker?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

So,this is your new moniker?
Which moniker?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
@ Buddahmonk

grin
grin
grin I am nt a militant and do nt work with tourism. I am just a concerned citizen
of Anambra state.

Schematics,I like the plans of Evaristus Uba (commissioner for Environment),but pls help me and tell him if you know him personally that the whole landscape of Anambra State need to be changed.

If Anambra can mix Industrialization with tourism together, that will place us above any other state in Nigeria. Look @ calabar now as the home of Tourism in Nigeria and lagos as the home of Industries in Nigeria for now. Let's imagine that you have a state that have the both in abundance.

Onitsha mall was recently advertised to prospective investors in Lagos (I read it in 1 of d tabloids
),one major concern that was raised by the investors is the level of security in Onitsha. The government officials have to convince them that Onitsha is now safe,just imagine the number of investors that this criminals have chased away from Anambra.

Now that we are getting it right in all sectors, please let us maintain it and put more effort to make Anambra the envy of all.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by RareDiamonds: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
3dankey:
@ Buddahmonk

grin
grin
grin I am nt a militant and do nt work with tourism. I am just a concerned citizen
of Anambra state.

Schematics,I like the plans of Evaristus Uba (commissioner for Environment),but pls help me and tell him if you know him personally that the whole landscape of Anambra State need to be changed.

If Anambra can mix Industrialization with tourism together, that will place us above any other state in Nigeria. Look @ calabar now as the home of Tourism in Nigeria and lagos as the home of Industries in Nigeria for now. Let's imagine that you have a state that have the both in abundance.

Onitsha mall was recently advertised to prospective investors in Lagos (I read it in 1 of d tabloids
),one major concern that was raised by the investors is the level of security in Onitsha. The government officials have to convince them that Onitsha is now safe,just imagine the number of investors that this criminals have chased away from Anambra.

Now that we are getting it right in all sectors, please let us maintain it and put more effort to make Anambra the envy of all.

IT WOULD BE UNWISE TO MAKE ANAMBRA STATE THE ENVY OF ALL. YOU GUYS SHOULD TRY TO MAKE ANAMBRA THE ADMIRATION OF ALL.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
3dankey:
@ Buddahmonk

grin
grin
of Anambra state.

If there is a way to give a standing ovation in NL, your comment deserves it!

Daalu rinne maka okwu gi! You hit the nail on the head.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by thymedcurry(f): 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
@thymedcurry, you always view without commenting. Even you asha80...

Nna ogunu? E li lim nke e debelu gi?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
thymedcurry:

Nna ogunu? E li lim nke e debelu gi?
Hahahahahha tinye onu na okwu ka anyi dozie obodo anyi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.