Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1228086 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
RareDiamonds:

IT WOULD BE UNWISE TO MAKE ANAMBRA STATE THE ENVY OF ALL. YOU GUYS SHOULD TRY TO MAKE ANAMBRA THE ADMIRATION OF ALL.

Yes my brother, the admiration of all.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by thymedcurry(f): 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Hahahahahha tinye onu na okwu ka anyi dozie obodo anyi.

Lol...even in silence mu na unu kwu. Ji sie nu ike!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 12:47am On Oct 24, 2014
BuddahMonk:
Odenigbo is not in the tourism department, he is in legal department, he is a solid debater, he doesnt bandy pictures but will use debate to dislodge you.

Chino works in the tourism dept and also a militant commanding the infantry of the Anambra Haters Resistance Army of Nairaland Command, he will serenade you here with mouthwatering pictures and disembered you also with gory pictures, that is his warfare.
3dankey works in the tourism dept but not a militant

Anambra State is a selfcontain unit, we have everthing it takes to be an independent entity here.

We have cuties like asadike, peppyluv and you, we have prodigal sons like Freeglobe aka Tabletman, The Chairman of Pita Obi Haters Association of Nigera, Anambra Chapter.
We have a straying son called Nnewi1stSon.

So ife eji abu Anambra erika

come stop mentioning me you this iidiott! I'm a "prodigal son" and Tabletman for not buying into your Peter obi propaganda? what are you then for supporting a selfish and greedy governor with NO legacy in 8 years. Don't drag my moniker into your sycophancy job. You are not even ashamed of how empty and petty this thread is depite all your obi propaganda for 8 years while other states are moving forward. Nothing to show! Try and visit the Enugu & imo threads.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 24, 2014
FreeGlobe:

come stop mentioning me you this iidiott! I'm a "prodigal son" and Tabletman for not buying into your Peter obi propaganda? what are you then for supporting a selfish and greedy governor with NO legacy in 8 years. Don't drag my moniker into your sycophancy job. You are not even ashamed of how empty and petty this thread is depite all your obi propaganda for 8 years while other states are moving forward. Nothing to show! Try and visit the Enugu & imo threads.
your hatred on peter Obi will kill u soon, cant u leave your life without peter okwute giving u nightmare. get a life looser

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 9:06am On Oct 24, 2014
famousurch:

your hatred on peter Obi will kill u soon, cant u leave your life without peter okwute giving u nightmare. get a life looser
She didn't insult you, you can challenge her with beautiful pictures of peter okwute hard work. So whoever that demands more from the government is now labelled a loser. Please do yourself a favour by visiting the threads she suggested.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 9:52am On Oct 24, 2014
13-yr-old boy built House in Anambra

Posted by: Nwanosike Onu in SouthEast 1 day ago

At 13, he knows exactly what he wants to be in life: an architect. Before he earns a certificate, though, Master Chidera Nwamili is happy to dream, design and build dummy structures. A storey-building he constructed with hard paper is drawing all sorts of attention, and from the highest places in Anambra State.

The work of his creative hands and mind has stunned many in the state, chief of whom wife of the governor, Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano.

Chidera visualised the house he wanted to build, designed it on paper and gathered his materials, which included thick paper, wires and whatever else he thought necessary.

He set to work. When he finished, a beautiful one-storey building stood before him, complete with all the features and fittings.

The young builder hails from Abakaliki in Ebonyi State but lives and schools in Anambra, at Ojoto Boys Secondary School in Idemili South Local Government Area.

Ojoto, is the home town of one of the top politicians in the state, Senator Annie Okonkwo.

The 13-year-old boy lives with his foster mother Mrs. Augustina Azie in the same community and he is in junior secondary school (JSS 3).

He probably never knew that one day luck would so shine on him, but that was just what happened. The governor’s wife has taken note of the child prodigy.

Chidera dazzled everyone, including Mrs Obiano, when he also electrified the house.

The governor’s wife has promised to keep an eye on the young boy, while directing that information about his progress be made available to her all the time.

It was during her thank you visit to all the local government areas in the state that equally took her and her entourage to the local government that the young boy was discovered.

Following his creativity, the son of the peasant farmers who left Ebonyi to Anambra is likely to be the cynosure of all eyes any moment from now.

The governor’s wife in appreciation of the boy’s creativity also, doled out some cash to the JSS 3 pupils.

Speaking with the Nation, Master Nwamili, who wants to be an architect when he grows up, said he was motivated by the drawings he saw in his general mathematics book.

According to him, “when our teacher is teaching and flips through our (JSS 3) general mathematics book, I feel the pictures of the houses in the book and I said to myself that I can construct it”

”I gathered cartons, wires and broken glasses and at the end of my trial project, I came to this, and people started shouting and praising me”.

“So, my foster mother said, this is good, let’s go and show it to the chairperson for art work to present on the day the governor’s wife will visit. So, she came and she really liked it.”

“I thank God for giving me the brain and the good health to sit, think and construct something like this and I will not stop until I get to my destination,” Chidera said.

For his foster mother, Mrs. Augustina Azie, she met with the parents of the boy in Ojoto when they came all the way from Abakaliki in Ebonyi to farm in Anambra”

”When I saw the boy, I demanded from the parents if I could live with him because I saw something special in him.”

“Because I saw a great future in him and he was not schooling and I needed to aid the family, so, for three years now, I am living with him without any form of trouble from him” Azie said.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 11:30am On Oct 24, 2014
famousurch:

u can't do anything about it though. you can't even spell ordinary loser illiterate. I know peter obi is paying most of you for this job but I will keep "hating" him until it kills you all. lol

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 11:38am On Oct 24, 2014
More and more Bus stands are springing up around Anambra.. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VAQAXY: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2014
Orient Petroleum Resources has raised bond to expand its operations in Anambra..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aegpuaSlqZ8

Anambra is developing in all sectors to become the Nigeria's finest destination and biggest economy.. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IGBOSON1: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
VAQAXY:
Orient Petroleum Resources has raised bonds to expand its operations in Anambra..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aegpuaSlqZ8

^^^This is a couple of months old! How much was raised, and when are we going to see serious work commence at the refinery site? Also, has the boundary dispute now been settled with Kogi?....We were told a decision would be reached this month!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VAQAXY: 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
Orient Petroleum Refinery is about 60% completed according to report but I have planned to visit the site very soon to get confirmatory pictures to that effect. I do not know how much that was raised from the bond but I know it must be in billions of Naira or Millions of Dollars..

“The only oil and gas company in Anambra – Orient which is almost 60 per cent completed will be supported by my administration in providing the necessary environment. In less than nine months I believe that the refinery will be set up. You understand the by-products of refining are many and all these things will attract petrochemical companies to the state and provide job opportunities for the youths in the state through which we will boost our revenue profile.” - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/obiano-outlines-plans-industrialise-anambra-state/#sthash.Laham4d5.dpuf

Either way the 3 oil fields are in Anambra as shown in the map below. The OPL 915 which Kogites are fighting for is 98% in Anambra. Even the preliminary report of the NBC has proved that the oil fields are within Anambra..

IGBOSON1:

^^^This is a couple of months old! How much was raised, and when are we going to see serious work commence at the refinery site? Also, has the boundary dispute now been settled with Kogi?....We were told a decision would be reached this month!

1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
FreeGlobe:

u can't do anything about it though. you can't even spell ordinary loser illiterate. I know peter obi is paying most of you for this job but I will keep "hating" him until it kills you all. lol
the best you can do to help your poor family and end your miserable life is to look for the closest wet transformer to hug, as for okwute, he is a man dear to ndi anambra heart. so get lost and do the needful loser.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
Schematics:
Chino please which area is this bus stand located.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
famousurch:

the best you can do to help your poor family and end your miserable life is to look for the closest wet transformer to hug, as for okwute, he is a man dear to ndi anambra heart. so get lost and do the needful loser.
Pictures or you are blabbing.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VAQAXY: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
These ones are within GRA-Awka..

Schematics:
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
famousurch:

what a low mentality that you exhibit. I shouldnt be talking with riffraffs and pick pockets like you unless you cant do without mentioning me. Okwute is a man dear to the heart of jobless paid to post hacks like you not ndi Anambra. Your thieving master is currently a nonentity in Anambra. I'm glad you are taking corrections though.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ogbonaikenna(m): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
FreeGlobe:

peter obi is a failure. Do you know that the isuofia-igbo ukwu road road that he built in 2006/2007 is now a death trap? All is works are sub standard

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VAQAXY: 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
UPDATE: Oil Rig Road project to link Anambra Oil Fields and Rigs..

"Developing all sectors, all parts of the state is our resolve that is why we are called the Anambrans" cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tabletman1: 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Some people can lie shaaaa.
I just want to sure that he typed that gringrin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
tabletman1:
I just want to sure that he typed that gringrin
Where havw you been?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Johnolis(m): 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
After going through the Akwa ibom thread,i have come to the painful realization that Anambra has nothing to boast about.so therefore,i have decided to unfollow this thread.i may follow back again when we start having tangible projects on ground..every major project in the state seems to be at standstill and i am tired of hearing that willie is working without seeing any corresponding completed project.the mall being constructed in awka has been in the same condition for months now.please,guys call me back when you start seeing finished and completed projects.am tired of hearing news about works.
NB: Am a staunch supporter of Apga and a core anambrarian residing in awka.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ChimaAdeoye: 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
Obiano should concentrate on completing the refinery. It is better to complete the refinery first than wasting money building airport when an economic spinner like the refinery is in danger of being abandoned.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 11:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
Johnolis:
After going through the Akwa ibom thread,i have come to the painful realization that Anambra has nothing to boast about.so therefore,i have decided to unfollow this thread.i may follow back again when we start having tangible projects on ground..every major project in the state seems to be at standstill and i am tired of hearing that willie is working without seeing any corresponding completed project.the mall being constructed in awka has been in the same condition for months now.please,guys call me back when you start seeing finished and completed projects.am tired of hearing news about works.

while I think it unfair to co.pare Anambra developmet with akwa ibom because of the unequal oil money I still rate anambra very low. I will nt unfoolow the thread. Let me be sure that this people have got nothing to show us. just a few mediocare pictures.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
ChimaAdeoye:
Obiano should concentrate on completing the refinery. It is better to complete the refinery first than wasting money building airport when an economic spinner like the refinery is in danger of being abandoned.

he needs to frre the cash stashed into fidelity bank by obi first. Obi is sitting on the loot grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 12:04am On Oct 25, 2014
Ogbonaikenna:
peter obi is a failure. Do you know that the isuofia-igbo ukwu road road that he built in 2006/2007 is now a death trap? All is works are sub standard

happy that truth is coming out, all igbo governor are below par. All of them are bad. I pity those beliving the lies on these pages about developing every sector bla bla bla is this not una chamber of commerce like beer palour grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 12:07am On Oct 25, 2014
We need to try peter obi for corrruption grin ssmall small grass growing on the roof, na pensioners donate the house give obi. 1964 building and moden state capital grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tabletman1: 12:40am On Oct 25, 2014
Schematics:
The Onitsha Port has been completed and currently undergoing concession process the last we checked, this will see to the full commercialization of the port for full economic activity to take place. Already Orient petroleum, Sabmiller etc.. are already using the Onitsha Port and River Niger channel for the conveyance of their products and materials but that remains on unofficial basis..

To 3dankey and to whom it may concern.

You people should know what to believe because there many misinformation flying around this thread.
The Onitsha river port is more or less a boat park abi na jetty I go call am.
That river port project is a scam project that will be useless even in the nearest future. Sabmiller and Orient are not making use of anything cos the crane of the port has not move an inch since after installation.
Even the Fg and state government knows that the port is useless, that's why they permit someone to built plaza infront of the portgringrin

Whenever Anambra is ready to build a new benefiting port, the location will be at Atani or Any location before onitsha .
But any Port sighted at Onitsha or after Onitsha is definitely a boat park.
Ogbonaikenna:
From 2006/2007 to 2014? Which mean its 8/7 years old. The road try sha.

The road that join bida road to creek road collapse within 2months of completion.
If I start listing peter obi's useless projects this project will skyrocket overnight
IGBOSON1:

No more boundary dispute between the two communities.
Ilovenigeria:

Where havw you been?
My sister, I dey like say I no dey oh.
I just run enter background cos peter obi's loyalist wan hijack this thread.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 7:25am On Oct 25, 2014
am going to call police this morning o, why did the operator of Queens hotel in awka refuse to serve me ofe onugbo? Give me police number grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 7:26am On Oct 25, 2014
Does abia state have a thread, someone should cut orji to size.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 7:53am On Oct 25, 2014
Johnolis:

I understand what u mean and even as am typing presently, am not happy with the situation of things on ground. I know why people criticize Anambra A lot is because they (many people) expect to see us ahead of others and we are not even close.

We have great Human potentials that no other state have,but we don't know how to put them to use. Our biggest problem since the creation of Anambra State is the mentality that money controls everything. So everybody want to be like IBETO,INNOSON,JEHUL,SEPLAT,COSHARIES, and so many others that I cannot mention. This wicked mentality cause so many people to go into kidnapping,Arm robbery and so many dubious means just to get money.

The names ^^^ that would have being an added advantage to us then,instead it was a problem. Imagine the Oba Airport that was frustrated by Business men/Traders,this airport would have added value to this great state. We can put this great men ^^^ to use and they will help us to develop our state.

Lastly what will u achieve by un-following the thread, nothing my brother. I will stand with this thread until we get to our destination,God willing there will be change in Anambra.

Please Chino and other people that are close to Government should tell them to focus on a particular project,complete them before heading to another. Look @ the three malls being built simultaneously,while you can concentrate on 1 complete it, then go to the next one. Also please don't compare Anambra with Akwa-Ibom,you can only compare them when we have gotten it right in some years time.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 8:08am On Oct 25, 2014
3dankey:

I understand what u mean and even as am typing presently, am not happy with the situation of things on ground. I know why people criticize Anambra A lot is because they (many people) expect to see us ahead of others and we are not even close.

We have great Human potentials that no other state have,but we don't know how to put them to use. Our biggest problem since the creation of Anambra State is the mentality that money controls everything. So everybody want to be like IBETO,INNOSON,JEHUL,SEPLAT,COSHARIES, and so many others that I cannot mention. This wicked mentality cause so many people to go into kidnapping,Arm robbery and so many dubious means just to get money.

The names ^^^ that would have being an added advantage to us then,instead it was a problem. Imagine the Oba Airport that was frustrated by Business men/Traders,this airport would have added value to this great state. We can put this great men ^^^ to use and they will help us to develop our state.

Lastly what will u achieve by un-following the thread, nothing my brother. I will stand with this thread until we get to our destination,God willing there will be change in Anambra.

Please Chino and other people that are close to Government should tell them to focus on a particular project,complete them before heading to another. Look @ the three malls being built simultaneously,while you can concentrate on 1 complete it, then go to the next one. Also please don't compare Anambra with Akwa-Ibom,you can only compare them when we have gotten it right in some years time.

chino and Odenigbo and schematics are the major problems when they talk down on others with nothi g to show. me thinks they should depart from thissthread and never come back here so that more sensible people who are not politically biased will be showing us the truth in Anambra. We no need chest beaters

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.