Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1228220 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 11:16pm On May 27, 2015
Yeske2:
This isn't a thread for PDP, APC, APGA etc, this is an Anambra thread so take your filthy hatred elsewhere please.
We mustn't affiliate with same party or ideology, i'm unapologetically APC and no offences dear.
A thread for the good of Anambra, let's meet on another thread and not derail this.
my friend go to hell. you cant tell me with to do ok. If my filthy hatred offends you, ignore or go kill yourself, I dont care, and stop mentioning me. Every mad man now wants to be noticed by mentioning me. fvck off
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 27, 2015
And this is the moniker chino accused me of being behind..
What I hate in my life is false accusation and blackmail,it turns me into a monster and I could kill for it!because I am not a coward who disguises just to perpetrate an act. Besides, this lady registered in 2011, by then ,I never knew this forum existed. I registered 2013 'peppy luv' and deactivated because of too many bans caused by my tribal wars before coming back with same name! And to think two different nairalanders created these monikers for me and have my passwords till date is enough to tell anyone I have nothing to be afraid of. You accuse me of hating Obi and I wonder how this lady's post insulted Obi. If you had called me FreeGlobe,it would have been better.
I accused 'OdenigboAroli' of being behind the moniker 'whynotthetruth' who called me a LovePeddler for expressing myself even after he tried to convince me and I shut him out but now I think I am wrong. This is not my moniker and I am not 'asadike' either.

My annoyance against Obi was the maltreatment of teachers, I am a proud teacher thou not in Anambra and have every right to criticize anyone who treats my colleagues badly (even thou he did well in other sectors)because you people will never understand what it is to do such a tedious job with little pay!In 2010, PhD holders in College of Education Nsugbe were still paid 70k( fact that can be proven,walk into that school and ask) till he increased it to 120 after much strike by lecturers then 160k. That's change to their colleagues in other states and federal institutions ;and there was a mad rush to get jobs in Oko poly and Unizik by lecturers then. Thou Obiano has promised to increase it....we still waiting......

Chino pls let what happened tonight not happen again. Too much stress at work right now that's why I don't come online often. So,for anyone to think that whenever 'peppyluv or peppyluv02' isn't active,others are,is laughable......You don't love Anambra more than I do and this lady expressed herself,even if you thought I was the one,you had no right threatening me with a blackmail.
I did this tribal war way back and if you are not tired,believe me, I am getting tired because it will never change a fool's view.....Action does,just as these pics posted will do.....

Ka chifo umunnem. Jisie nu Ike.

chidyhels:
TThe way we celebrate mediocrity is the reason we are where we are today.

Am not doubting our potentials as a developing state but they way some people are singing the praise eh!
Dubia indeed.

It's politics shaa so I understand.
Beat your drums till tomorrow but it wont stop me from saying my own views of Anambra especially awka that I wake up from everyday.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 27, 2015
cool Watching from afar,the guys exuberance
Kagame:
Chino is a great salesman.

He can make you buy a fake product for twice the price of the original. grin

Somewhere in Anambra comparable to silicon valley ? I really wish to be home so soon.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 27, 2015
Nwannem I'm always with you even in spirit... wink Ka chi fo. Sleep well.
tonychristopher:
Nwanne ike gwuru...my daughter in lagos she is 7 yrs and she speaks Igbo like die...i made her to understand that she is AN IGBO GIRL MORE OVER FROM ANAMBRA ...you need to see her force me....daddy ka anyi suba igbo...

now my wife is ukwuani ...but guess what...my daughter has never missed 1st or 2nd position throughout her accademic career

sO ejihi english ma obu yoruba etu onu and more over anambra igbo asoka

nwanne madu oma asi...oburo eziokwu ka m na ekwu

Nnewi south no na uno ..ana m eken u

kedu peppyluv ka obu peppy02 that is another anambra girl i trust and admire so much..kedu babyosisi, kedu asadike, kedu okeipku

anambra nwelu madu

Some are saying Dubai of africa...yes anambra or awka might not be dubai of africa but she has the guts to make it dubai of africa..so ndi be anyi ka anyi kwado ya

hapu nu ndi judas juru ebe

biko nye nu m picture ka jiri anya m gba ru onwem kristimas

on nge na eme

ya fioba

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnambraDota: 11:47pm On May 27, 2015
peppyluv02:
What I hate in my life is false accusation and blackmail because I am not a coward who disguises just to perpetrate an act. Besides, this lady registered in 2011, by then ,I never knew this forum existed. I registered 2013 'peppy luv' and deactivated because of too many bans caused by my tribal wars before coming back with same name! And to think two different nairalanders created these monikers for me and have my passwords till date is enough to tell anyone I have nothing to be afraid of. You accuse me of hating Obi and I wonder how this lady's post insulted Obi. If you had called me FreeGlobe,it would have been better.
I accused 'OdenigboAroli' of being behind the moniker 'whynotthetruth' who called me a LovePeddler for expressing myself but now I think I am wrong. This is not my moniker and I am not 'asadike' either.
My annoyance against Obi was the maltreatment of teachers, I am a proud teacher thou not in Anambra and have every right to criticize anyone who treats my colleagues badly (even thou he did well in other sectors)because you people will never understand what it is to do such a tedious job with little pay!In 2010, PhD holders in College of Education Nsugbe were still paid 70k( fact that can be proven,walk into that school and ask) till he increased it to 120 after much strike by lecturers then 160k. That's change to their colleagues in other states and federal institutions ;and there was a mad rush to get jobs in Oko poly and Unizik by lecturers then. Thou Obiano has promised to increase it....we still waiting......
Chino pls let what happened tonight not happen again. Too much stress at work right now that's why I don't come online often. So,for anyone to think that whenever 'peppyluv or peppyluv02' isn't active,others are,is laughable......You don't love Anambra more than I do and this lady expressed herself,even if you thought I was the one,you had no right threatening me with a blackmail.
I did this tribal war way back and if you are not tired,believe me, I am getting tired because it will never change a fool's view.....Action does just as these pics posted will do.....

Nne I was disappointed that Chino will tag you with that moniker, I sent you text to verify from you because I know your not the one.
Don't go too far, calm down nne, wetuo obi ada di mma, oneeast blood was so hot today I didn't know the reason.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tonychristopher: 11:48pm On May 27, 2015
peppyluv02:
Nwannem I'm always with you even in spirit... wink

Lol

Iwu mmuo?....ana anyi ajo aru

Ogi na eme njiri anyu mgbe obuna aka wet dream

Thats great and appreciated

Whatis ur take on this okada thing in anambra
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tonychristopher: 11:53pm On May 27, 2015
AnambraDota:

Nne I was disappointed that Chino will tag you with that moniker, I sent you text to verify from you because I know your not the one.
Don't go too far, calm down nne, wetuo obi ada di mma, oneeast blood was so hot today I didn't know the reason.

She is a good girl...i can vouch for her and a good friend

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tonychristopher: 11:55pm On May 27, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
cool Watching from afar,the guys exuberance

Agu
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tonychristopher: 11:57pm On May 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:

my friend go to hell. you cant tell me with to do ok. If my filthy hatred offends you, ignore or go kill yourself, I dont care, and stop mentioning me. Every mad man now wants to be noticed by mentioning me. fvck off

Mbanu ...nwayo biko
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 12:01am On May 28, 2015
smiley It ok Nne, udo di. To think I was on a hot seat when I got your text and that of another nairalander . Someone else called too. I was mad and angry.It's all good thou.

AnambraDota:

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 12:04am On May 28, 2015
Nwanne I'm just hearing of it on this thread o! But in my own opinion,it will add to the beauty of the city. Okada makes a city rowdy,dusty and unkempt but to think of those it will render jobless is another issue to think of.......you know what that means, most will use that as an excuse and turn to crime as a means of survival.

tonychristopher:

Lol

Iwu mmuo?....ana anyi ajo aru

Ogi na eme njiri anyu mgbe obuna aka wet dream

Thats great and appreciated

Whatis ur take on this okada thing in anambra

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:44am On May 28, 2015
AnambraDota:

I don't compare and Chino didn't compare either, he said what he knows and that is his opinion, you must not shove it under his throat to accept that.

Achebe said "if you don't like my story write yours",
Chino said Awka is best so nobody should start feeling insecure over the development.

America media said Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are the world's happiest couple but they are just married for less than two decades while my parents are trying to celebrate their golden jubilee.

America media have said what they want so that your parents are happy doesn't mean America media is wrong to them.

Awka is the best city- Chino.
Anybody can live or die over the statement.

ODB said Puffy is good but Wu Tang Clan is the best, everybody knows WuTang is the best but Puffy went home with the award.

We need to be proud of who we are and where we are from.

Bill Clinton came to Nigeria in 2001, before he started his speech he said " God dwells in America", our government including Ota Ape clapped like he donated an open cheque to FG but let an Anambra person open thread here and say "God dwells in Anambra" let see how NL will catch wildfire.

I owe no reetard any apology,
Awka is the best city in the world,
God dwells in Anambra state.
...quote me negatively and perish

This sounds a bit arrogant but danm was it SEXY...lol
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast1: 2:57am On May 28, 2015
I don't care what you believe but accept it or not Awka is currently the most beautiful and most modern city East of the Niger. All those cities you mentioned are rustic and old. I can derail this thread a bit to prove to you with pictures that they are nothing in this time and age compare to Awka when it comes to super architectural aesthetics and modernity.

Greenwood city in Awka can only be compared to Banana Island in Lagos, Silicon Valley in US, Asokoro in Abuja etc

[s][quote author=Macelliot post=34157958]
Lolz. You made a great mistake....
Obviously, Awka can't even compete with Owerri, let to say, Enugu, "The Coal city." (Pride of the East)
[/quote[/s]]

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 3:11am On May 28, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Anu mpama, let's leave it here because i wouldn't want to detail this thread. We'll meet on some other thread.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:26am On May 28, 2015
peppyluv02:
What I hate in my life is false accusation and blackmail,it turns me into a monster and I could kill for it!because I am not a coward who disguises just to perpetrate an act. Besides, this lady registered in 2011, by then ,I never knew this forum existed. I registered 2013 'peppy luv' and deactivated because of too many bans caused by my tribal wars before coming back with same name! And to think two different nairalanders created these monikers for me and have my passwords till date is enough to tell anyone I have nothing to be afraid of. You accuse me of hating Obi and I wonder how this lady's post insulted Obi. If you had called me FreeGlobe,it would have been better.
I accused 'OdenigboAroli' of being behind the moniker 'whynotthetruth' who called me a LovePeddler for expressing myself even after he tried to convince me and I shut him out but now I think I am wrong. This is not my moniker and I am not 'asadike' either.

I did this tribal war way back and if you are not tired,believe me, I am getting tired because it will never change a fool's view.....Action does,just as these pics posted will do.....

With respect to all your grievances with Obi I must say you are a bloody HYPOCRITE!! How dare you attack somebody for wrongly accusing you while you did exactly the same to other people. Truth is that you are no different of what you make other people to look like and Gov. Obi included. Sad part is that you never found the decency to say "I am sorry". So,while you are there judging other people and passing verdict, do well to fix yourself firstly.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 3:34am On May 28, 2015
Lwkmd
Forming detective over my handle. lol

Am waiting for that ewu that will bring my name or personal pics here. Your political Godfathers will pay through their nose to have you walk freely in this planet again.. We dont hve to mk noise about it.
I dont hide my identity. My colleagues know me with my handle.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 3:44am On May 28, 2015
Peppyluv
Sorry dear
I know apologies arent in their dictionaries. Its one of those things.

Good to know we share the same first name. kiss
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 4:10am On May 28, 2015
tonychristopher:
To be honest with all and sundry

I was born in imo stae and been in Enugu sate and when you say awka is the best capital in east of Niger..i doubt it but it still depends on yardstick

I give it to Uyo, Then PH, Then Enugu, Then Owerri, Then Awka(Awka is a new city less than 25yrs old) then Calabar lastly Abakiliki and Umuahia

These are the cities Est of Niger

Even abakiliki ranks higher than Awka.
Awka may surpass these capitals with the level of massive projects going on but its still behind.

Lets hope IDC delivers cos I noticed the momentum has reduced becos the state govt is owing them big time. Maybe by then, Awka will start having that capital outlook.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Macelliot(m): 5:01am On May 28, 2015
oneeast1:
I don't care what you believe but accept it or not Awka is currently the most beautiful and most modern city East of the Niger. All those cities you mentioned are rustic and old. I can derail this thread a bit to prove to you with pictures that they are nothing in this time and age compare to Awka when it comes to super architectural aesthetics and modernity.

Greenwood city in Awka can only be compared to Banana Island in Lagos, Silicon Valley in US, Asokoro in Abuja etc

[s]
Bro, It hasn't gotten to the matter of Cancelation.
Huh! I'm not here to derail any thread... That's your personnal opinion!
Sincerely, When Enugu is making the list, Awka won't be found...
NB: I live in Anambra...
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:44am On May 28, 2015
Macelliot:

though I have not explored the whole of awka but I have passed through zik avenue severally, from what I'm hearing, that road is the only dual carriage road in awka. I can't believe it.

Obiano should do something about it ASAP, and I notice Onitsha doesn't have dual carriage roads except the federal expressways. Obiano should not be scared of demolishing and expanding roads. The dualized roads here in Enugu are countless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 6:12am On May 28, 2015
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast1: 6:34am On May 28, 2015
There are countless dual ways in Awka apart from the ones you mentioned. Onitsha also has dual way apart from the express. Go to Park road GRA and Harbor Industrial estates. The fact is we don't just build roads aimlessly because the quality of dual ways in Harbor estates attests to that Even frank posted some of it here. Go back on this thread you will see them. I am sure you have not seen this below in Awka, I will post more.

customized13:
though I have not explored the whole of awka but I have passed through zik avenue severally, from what I'm hearing, that road is the only dual carriage road in awka. I can't believe it.

Obiano should do something about it ASAP, and I notice Onitsha doesn't have dual carriage roads except the federal expressways. Obiano should not be scared of demolishing and expanding roads. The dualized roads here in Enugu are countless.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tonychristopher: 6:45am On May 28, 2015
Villages use okada as a means of transport
peppyluv02:
Nwanne I'm just hearing of it on this thread o! But in my own opinion,it will add to the beauty of the city. Okada makes a city rowdy,dusty and unkempt but to think of those it will render jobless is another issue to think of.......you know what that means, most will use that as an excuse and turn to crime as a means of survival.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast1: 6:49am On May 28, 2015
That is your own opinion but my own opinion is that Awka is presently the most beautiful and most modern city East of the Niger. You can take that to the Hagues!

Below is where we are targeting because we have left the rest of Nigeria behind. tongue

Macelliot:

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 6:52am On May 28, 2015
oneeast1:
There are countless dual ways in Awka apart from the ones you mentioned. Onitsha also has dual way apart from the express. Go to Park road GRA and Harbor Industrial estates. The fact is we don't just build roads aimlessly because the quality of dual ways in Harbor estates attests to that Even frank posted some of it here. Go back on this thread you will see them. I am sure you have not seen this below in Awka.

[s][/s]
well, make I no argue
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 6:56am On May 28, 2015
oneeast1:
how was your night? Keep deceiving yourself. Stop crying because very soon the dirty things your mom is doing here in Awka will be a public knowledge on NL. Trust me to deliver. I must expose you and your mother's dirty deals if you like call me 100x. I just saw 20 sms from you on my phone right now. You are in trouble. After all that Obi did for your useless harlotry mother you had the guts to insult him. You don buy huge market. cheesy

I just confirmed this guy is seriously sick.
Sorry for your wife and kid.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast1: 6:57am On May 28, 2015
However I am not insisting that you believe me because we all are like blind men touching an elephant on different parts. If you touch the anus, you will conclude that elephant is like poo or smells like poo.

customized13:
well, make I no argue
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:00am On May 28, 2015
Macelliot:

You dont have to waste your time on this guy. He lives in the Anambra of his dream. I know his type. He will soon start calling names of his greatgrand fathers, saying it is you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.