Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1228397 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tonychristopher: 7:10am On May 28, 2015
Oneeast1 and others sheath your swords...anyi bu Umunne ndi anambra for that matter

Unu na emebo anyi ...kwusi nu nzuzua

Anyi no ebea for odinma anambra

Biko nu

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast1: 7:11am On May 28, 2015
That girl's mother is a prostitute. Obiano must sack her. Chidimma had the guts to insult Obi forgetting that her mom is on the public glare.

tonychristopher:

Bros we are above this things ...anyi bu Umunne ..oginikwa?

Iwe nwanne anaghi wey na okpukpu..

O gi na Nwanyi na ako nkuko

Ike gwuru

Chefuo ife a
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast1: 7:12am On May 28, 2015
Peppyluv aka Chidyhels must cry for insulting Obi.

tonychristopher:
Oneeast1 and others sheath your swords...anyi bu Umunne ndi anambra for that matter

Unu na emebo anyi ...kwusi nu nzuzua

Anyi no ebea for odinma anambra

Biko nu
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tonychristopher: 7:15am On May 28, 2015
oneeast1:

Nna ..biko zie..ozugo. jiri maka m
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:17am On May 28, 2015
oneeast1:

Keep licking all the Asss in govt house. I see obiano hasnt engaged you officially. Thats why you have d time to know hariots and Prostitutes.
I have an important engagement to attend to.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:26am On May 28, 2015
So I asked where peter Obi picked TAMAD from is insult.
well, I will not stop saying it.

The roads constructed by Peter Adaobi is mirage. Ready to wash off in the next 2yrs. You fit go murd.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tonychristopher: 7:26am On May 28, 2015
oneeast1:
Do u know how Obi made sure Obiano appointed her mom in the cabinet despite her dirty lifestyle but Chidimma had the guts to insult Obi.

Ozugo....u have to be sure of rumours you say Bro
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:38am On May 28, 2015
I was waiting for you to mention a name. Its up to the names involved to take you up.

Thank God google can capture everything.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:40am On May 28, 2015
Abimbawealth what are you doing here tongue
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:42am On May 28, 2015
We are waiting for the video of Chino patronising Prostitutes.
Bring it on

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnambraDota: 7:44am On May 28, 2015
oneeast1:
[s]It is not a rumor because I was with the man at the bar side when her mom came to meet him at the hotel around 9 pm. What is a married woman doing by such hour?

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:46am On May 28, 2015
The mods may end up locking this good thread embarassed
So unfortunate
There must be a judas in the mist of 12 shaa

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:48am On May 28, 2015
oneeast1:
Chidimma to be sincere with u I have pix of ur mom at barnhill, Exchequers, etc. When I post u can confirm it with ones online. Ur mom is a poo.

Oh! Its no longer videos.
Its now pictures.
Sounds interesting. Am an Anambra fan. I want to see
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tonychristopher: 7:49am On May 28, 2015
oneeast1:
It is not a rumor because I was with the man at the bar side when her mom came to meet him at the hotel around 9 pm. What is a married woman doing by such hour?

Odi egwu
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:49am On May 28, 2015
oneeast1:
Chidimma don't worry the mods are wise. I am already creating a picture thread dedicated to ur prostitute mom. It is not here but I will post a link here. So dont cry yet. cheesy

Be fast o
I want to get busy by 8
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tonychristopher: 7:50am On May 28, 2015
chidyhels:

Its now pictures.

Does it mean your not from anambra nne ..for you to be a fan
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast1: 7:50am On May 28, 2015
Stop over stressing urself. I never said video but pics. U are begging me thru sms while at the same time forming hard here

chidyhels:

Its now pictures.

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.