Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,766 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1226944 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
Obinna I have always disagree with you based on your boastful, egotic and superiority nature
OdenigboAroli:

With all due respect,Investnow has not insulted anybody or persons,so,I don't get why you are so infuriated. The last thing you should be worried about is how Omanbalas see themselves. Worry about your home,maka onye oku n'agba bie anaro achu oke.

Obosi Inwele N'Ide nnaa,kwube okwu ka ndi osingo n'esi!
ebe wu ebe oku n'agba? Mu na ahuta okwu ka ihe iberibe.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnambraDota: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
DikeOha882:
Obinna I have always disagree with you based on your boastful, egotic and superiority nature ebe wu ebe oku n'agba? Mu na ahuta okwu ka ihe iberibe.

I don't like prolonging this convo but let me remind you about when you were boasting of dominating Anambra people during the Old Anambra State, you went as far as saying you people dominated us that we were only producing ordinary speakers while your side Enugu was producing the governors, then you told Lyng19 not to worry that if Biafra comes that you will still dominate us as usual.

Please let's refrains from all these divisive state, nobody here is a kid, even if others lack it my retentive value is still intact but one thing I know is that "uto bu eneta aghara".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by biafranking: 11:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
AnambraDota:

I don't like prolonging this convo but let me remind you about when you were boasting of dominating Anambra people during the Old Anambra State, you went as far as saying you people dominated us that we were only producing ordinary speakers while your side Enugu was producing the governors, then you told Lyng19 not to worry that if Biafra comes that you will still dominate us as usual.

Please let's refrains from all these divisive state, nobody here is a kid, even if others lack it my retentive value is still intact but one thing I know is that "uto bu eneta aghara".

tanx for driving at the direction of unity which is utmost paramount for ndigbos nile..

But sombori like odenigboaroli should desist from pride and divisive statement that hurt the southern igbos too..
We re one and one we shall remain in the same boat..

All is well nne..

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by biafranking: 11:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
DikeOha882:
Obinna I have always disagree with you based on your boastful, egotic and superiority nature ebe wu ebe oku n'agba? Mu na ahuta okwu ka ihe iberibe.
i understand how u feel bro..
Jus ignore him ...

Na dem lifestyle to dey boast for pple wey don make am already..
and no be dem own o lol..

We re one biko

Goodnite

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:26am On Jul 30, 2015
DikeOha882:

Obu soso Obinna ka ima?
Now,I don't know about "boasting" but proud of my homeland, I am. I don't insult anybody,hence no need to get offended. When you lots crowned Enugu the pride of Eastern Nigeria nobody stopped you but soon as Omanbalas praise their homeland you piss on yourselves.

As for your written Igbo,Nigga,I don't understand that sshit! Cure your insecurities and maybe you won't get offended over trivial matters.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 30, 2015
Some Anambra people should stop feeling Lord over the rest of the igbos.

Every igbo man knows for sure that Anambra and her people are more successful in academic endeavour and business enterprises than the rest of the igbos but openly stating it and using it to intimidate other igbos is very wrong.

Even yoruba people keep saying on biafra threads that biafra will turn on herself with anambra igbo lording and intimidating the rest of the igbos.

Please, we are one. We should refrain from making intimidating posts to our fellow igbos especially the ebonyi guys

And this imo versus anambra issue has got to stop. Outsiders are using it to mock us stating that biafra would fail for that.

We can't ever prosper as a united separate country if we keep discriminating ourselves within ourselves.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by abagoro(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Obu soso Obinna ka ima?
Now,I don't know about "boasting" but proud of my homeland, I am. I don't insult anybody,hence no need to get offended. When you lots crowned Enugu the pride of Eastern Nigeria nobody stopped you but soon as Omanbalas praise their homeland you piss on yourselves.

As for your written Igbo,Nigga,I don't understand that sshit! Cure your insecurities and maybe you won't get offended over trivial matters.

Lies. Your likes attacked Enugu thread just because of that caption which is just the thread name. Nobody has attacked Anambra thread unprovoked and you keep lying to feel good.

https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east/63
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinology: 9:37am On Jul 30, 2015
I wonder why this is a problem right now? If anybody does now like what investnow2013 said about his state and people then say your own about your own state or people, nobody will haunt you for that. Even Achebe said that if you do not like what he has written then go and write your own.

Nobody is lording over anybody under a gun point. People all over the world say whatever they want to see. Please guys let us stop over-heating this issue and move on to the next topic.

Largas:

Every igbo man knows for sure that Anambra and her people are more successful in academic endeavour and business enterprises than the rest of the igbos but openly stating it and using it to intimidate other igbos is very wrong.

Even yoruba people keep saying on biafra threads that biafra will turn on herself with anambra igbo lording and intimidating the rest of the igbos.

Please, we are one. We should refrain from making intimidating posts to our fellow igbos especially the ebonyi guys

And this imo versus anambra issue has got to stop. Outsiders are using it to mock us stating that via frame would fail for that.

We can't ever prosper as a united separate city try if we keep discriminating ourselves within ourselves.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinology: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2015
Foolish old pig get out from here and go face your useless worthless Imo state.

[s]
abagoro:

Lies. Your likes attacked Enugu thread just because of that caption which is just the thread name. Nobody has attacked Anambra thread unprovoked and you keep lying to feel good.

[/s]
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2015
abagoro:

I was against the title, but did it stop them from keeping it? Since my position didn't change anything,why would anybody get offended when Omanbalas praise their homeland. About your last sentence, you are a compulsive liar! Go through the thread,once more.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnambraDota: 11:58am On Jul 30, 2015
Largas:

And this imo versus anambra issue has got to stop. Outsiders are using it to mock us stating that via frame would fail for that.

We can't ever prosper as a united separate city try if we keep discriminating ourselves within ourselves.

I beg to differ, some people should stop feeling inferior to Omanbalas, stop thinking that your failure is someone's faults.

Anambra people have never acted more anti-Igbo than any other people but we are the most accused of being the most supremacists by those feeling perpetually and incurable inferior.

Nobody will act superior over you until you accept being inferior.
Rapu okwu na okwu aburo food

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
AnambraDota:

I beg to differ, some people should stop feeling inferior to Omanbalas, stop thinking that your failure is someone's faults.

Anambra people have never acted more anti-Igbo than any other people but we are the most accused of being the most supremacists by those feeling perpetually and incurable inferior.

Nobody will act superior over you until you accept being inferior.
Rapu okwu na okwu aburo food
okwu adigho
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by yang(m): 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nna if you don't want to dance isi ebe a puo

Who are you to tell Anambra people what they should be and and not be

Jee nodu ana

Oburu na inwero okwu maka odi mma Anambra, nwanne fee aka

This is Anambra thread not Ohaneze ndi oshi na Ohaneze ndi aturu or Ohaneze ndi na ana phone

Again, if you dont want to dance, biko si ebe a puo
[s]
Largas:

[/s]

Utter garbage
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
yang:

Jee nodu ana

This is Anambra thread not Ohaneze ndi oshi na Ohaneze ndi aturu or Ohaneze ndi na ana phone

[s][/s]

Utter garbage
you can tell me to leave. But realise that no man is an Island.

Udo diri gi.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Cjrane2: 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
yang:

Jee nodu ana

[s][/s]

Utter garbage

Responding to nincompoops like that boy is watering down the quality of discussions in this thread. Biko ignore him.

Ndi ofe and even some ab0kis now like to pretend to be Igbo, so that they can derail or incite Igbo vs Igbo arguements here or in Enugu thread. Let the ediots say what they like about Anambra or Igbo people, it is of no consequence.

Odenigbo complained he could not read some of their Igbo. It is precisely because they use google translate to write Igbo, in order to pretend they are Igbo. Biko, umu nwannem, Ignore the trolls.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
Mkpotu. Onye k'ibu nke iga eji gwa m ebe m si.^^^^^^^^

Anyi enweghozi okwu. Mana mara na ulo kewara ekewa anaghi akwusi ike.

NDEWO! !!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IGBOSON1: 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hehehehehehe grin grin grin wink

On a more serious note, can we get back to relevant posts on this thread!? Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
Largas:
you can tell me to leave. But realise that no man is an Island.

Udo diri gi.

Nwanne,your presence here is very much appreciated maka ofu osisi anaro epu offia. However, no matter what anybody says or do so long they didn't insult you,you shouldn't bother your head. This Igbo vs Anambra thing was introduced by Abagworo on this forum,not Anambrarians. It was his making but look around and see who is crying....Don't get me wrong ,I believe in Igbo unity and equality but that doesn't mean I will denounce my Omanbala identity just because it makes some people uncomfortable. You must know that the name Omanbala isn't just a name made up at state creation,it is a name that represents cultural identity of the people who live around the mystic Omanbala river and beyond. It carries a lot of weight and Anambrarians are very proud of their identity, it offends some fellow Igbo ,but I believe it shouldn't.

Always feel free to come here because Umuigbo bu ofu but remember everybody has what gives them pride,including you. Don't feel intimidated for one minute. We have some of the most intelligent and cool guys here...Budda,Ak47,Cjrane,Frankie,Investors and myself are very accommodating and warm.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Nwanne,your presence here is very much appreciated maka ofu osisi anaro epu offia. However, no matter what anybody says or do so long they didn't insult you,you shouldn't bother your head. This Igbo vs Anambra thing was introduced by Abagworo on this forum,not Anambrarians. It was his making but look around and see who is crying....Don't get me wrong ,I believe in Igbo unity and equality but that doesn't mean I will denounce my Omanbala identity just because it makes some people uncomfortable. You must know that the name Omanbala isn't just a name made up at state creation,it is a name that represents cultural identity of the people who live around the mystic Omanbala river and beyond. It carries a lot of weight and Anambrarians are very proud of their identity,while it offends their fellow Igbo but I believe it shouldn't.

Always feel free to come here because Umuigbo bu ofu but remember everybody has gives them pride,including you. Don't feel intimidated for one minute. We have some of the most intelligent and cool guys here...Budda,Ak47,Cjrane,Frankie,Investors and myself are very accommodating and warm.
ikwuru nke oma. Imela.

Udo diri anyi nile.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Igbonazy: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cjrane2:

Responding to nincompoops like that boy is watering down the quality of discussions in this thread. Biko ignore him.

Ndi ofe and even some ab0kis now like to pretend to be Igbo, so that they can derail or incite Igbo vs Igbo arguements here or in Enugu thread. Let the ediots say what they like about Anambra or Igbo people, it is of no consequence.

Odenigbo complained he could not read some of their Igbo. It is precisely because they use google translate to write Igbo, in order to pretend they are Igbo. Biko, umu nwannem, Ignore the trolls.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
Obiano Assures Anambra Civil Servants Of Better Welfare

Civil servants in Anambra State converged on Jerome Udoji Secretariat, Awka, the state capital, to mark the 2015 African Public Service Day and got the government’s assurance of a better welfare.

Addressing the workers on Wednesday, Governor Willie Obiano, commended them for their immeasurable contributions to the success of his administration.

The Governor described them as the ‘engine of his government’ who have helped to achieve the current status of the state’s Internally Generated Revenue as well as facilitated government policies and programmes that brought fame and honour to the state.

Governor Obiano assured the civil servants of continued prompt and regular payment of salaries while expecting their dedication to duty and support to the government.

In the spirit of the occasion, the Head of Service, Mr Chidi Ezeoke, speaking in the Igbo dialect, admonished workers on attitude to work, as they were very indispensable to the state and to the nation.

Mr Ezeoke commended the Governor who had been assisting workers in the area of prompt payment of salaries and their general welfare.

The function featured presentation of merit certificates and awards to deserving public servants.

Governor Obiano made promises of additional transport buses to the fleet already in operation to ease the transport challenges of workers.

He, however, assured the workers of continued security of lives and property in the state.

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/07/29/obiano-assures-anambra-civil-servants-of-better-welfare/

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by shotster50(m): 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
Obiano is doing a tremendous job continuing from where Obi stopped and it is quite commendable.... I dont know however if any one has bothered to tell him the meaning of the word 'Willie'?!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tandj: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
Been a looog time I show face here.

Ummunne m Kedu ka unu di?

A ma m na o na aga nke oma.

Udo dili unu

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tandj: 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
shotster50:
Obiano is doing a tremendous job continuing from where Obi stopped and it is quite commendable.... I dont know however if any one has bothered to tell him the meaning of the word 'Willie'?!

Willie equals william,wilfred,wilberforce etc.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
Enough land was acquired for the 5 star Lake Resort which makes it one of the few 5 star resorts with the largest landmass in Nigeria. Situated on the quiet and serene shore of the popular Agulu lake, this facility will be a holiday get-away for the cream of the society who neither want noise nor the bubblings of the city centers. Google earth need to update their satellite to reflect the current state of the landscaping and finishing. I am already marketing this facility here in Austria because I am sure this singular facility will attract a lot of people from across the world who will not only come to have a taste of the resort goodies but to witness first hand the sights and sounds of the famous Agulu lake and nature around it. Will be home soon once this facility is open for use. My people in Anambra has confirmed that the facility is more or less completed.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by shotster50(m): 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
tandj:

Willie equals william,wilfred,wilberforce etc.

Haha is that all?!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
You got me thinking sha, I have never being divisive and will never. The guy you quoted was talking about domination by ndi agbaenu when biafra comes, I made him understand that if ndi agbaenu couldn't dominate ndi wawa when we were together and we produce 2govs, how then can they do so if we get Biafra, after my statement you started talking about Zik,Ekwueme was busy with the national politics that's why Ndi wawa was able to produce Jim and Onoh. That was your statement.
AnambraDota:

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
Insecurity about what? Enyi ga zuo ike inweghi okwu .
OdenigboAroli:

Obu soso Obinna ka ima?

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 31, 2015
I wonder what Nnamdi Kanu and the core Biafran loyalists will say when they stumble on our different eastern threads and see how we tear and blackmail eachother. I read all these and begin to doubt if Biafra will even be a success.Shouldn't we be bothered by Buhari calling us the '5%' he will deal with. When we are not United,how can we speak against these injustice? The likes of Rochas and Ngige who supported Buhari won't say they ain't feeling stup!d now.

For those saying Anambarians are boastful, it's not really true. Just that some Igbos from other states seem to have this inferiority complex towards Anambra people. I can't forget easily how a certain woman from Imo devoted her time throughout an eight hours journey from Abuja to the east to insulting Anambra people. If not for her age and my front neighbor (Zulu Adigwe,the nollywood actor) who asked me to ignore her but throughout the journey,I was boiling. She called us unprintable names,that our men only know how to import containers and killing people with fake products while our women control their husbands and hardly marry....what led to that,I don't know but nobody insulted her or her state before she started ranting. Or is it the various Igbos who go on yoruba and northern threads to start insulting Anambra people.
Yes,I won't deny not to have retaliated in so many cases but when I realize I'm not the only one from Anambra neither do I love my state more than other indigenes,I regretted it and learning to ignore.

Please let's put a stop to all these childish insults and start thinking of ourselves as one. If some Anambarians choose to brag about their state and call others inferior or someone says Anambra is inferior,pls ignore them as that is the most painful thing you can do to stupid person.
DikeOha882, OdenigboAroli,Anambradota,Largas,Malawian,Zonacom,winnie,Abagworo,customized13,yang and others,please let's put a stop to this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by yang(m): 10:02am On Jul 31, 2015
The reason why i am very harsh on the people who say Anambra domination is because i know it is all nonsense.

My aunt is from awo-mma mma in Imo and i think they have the most beautiful women in the world. I am from Ufuma and was born in Umuahia and I have cousins who marry from Enugu state.

my current girl friend is from Ika umunnede

Of course it will be more easier for my family to agree to marry an Ibibio, efik or annang.

Talk of marriage to a yoruba, hausa or edo is almost impossible, my mom will not even show up

when people develop relationship to the level of marriage, then saying domination or division or all that sort of nonesense is immature and childish.

Of course when someone is better than you at something, you have two options, Learn from him or Learn to hate him . . . Me i always choose to learn

I believe and hope the people dividing Biafrans can change, But i will not allow their nonesense to stand.

peppyluv02:
I wonder what Nnamdi Kanu and the core Biafran loyalists will say when they stumble on our different eastern threads and see how we tear and blackmail eachother. I read all these and begin to doubt if Biafran will even be a success.Shouldn't we be bothered by Buhari calling us the '5%' he will deal with. When we are not United,how can we speak against these injustice? The likes of Rochas and Ngige who supported Buhari won't say they ain't feeling stup!d now.

For those saying Anambarians are boastful, it's not really true. Just that some Igbos from other states seem to have this inferiority complex towards Anambra people. I can't forget easily how a certain woman from Imo devoted her time throughout an eight hours journey from Abuja to the east to insulting Anambra people. If not for her age and my front neighbor (Zulu Adigwe,the nollywood actor) who asked me to ignore her but throughout the journey,I was boiling. She called us unprintable names,that our men only know how to import containers and killing people with fake products while our women control their husbands and hardly marry....what led to that,I don't know but nobody insulted her or her state before she started ranting. Or is it the various Igbos who go on yoruba and northern threads to start insulting Anambra people.
Yes,I won't deny not to have retaliated in so many cases but when I realize I'm not the only one from Anambra neither do I love my state more than other indigenes,I regretted it and learning to ignore.

Please let's put a stop to all these childish insults and start thinking of ourselves as one. If some Anambarians choose to brag about their state and call others inferior,pls ignore them as that is the most painful thing you can do to stupid person.
DikeOha882, OdenigboAroli,Anambradota,Largas,yang and others,please let's put a stop to this.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 10:52am On Jul 31, 2015
The. Igbo man is naturally republican and socio-politically decetralised, even inside anambra there are. Still cases of dichotomy but the ultimate goal is that youwill be shocked at the way they. Will easily unite when faced with a common challenge. These devisive. Issues are barely personal views of some ill-informed individuals and thus does not reflect in the general facets of our day to day interactions. Check out igbo unions in diaspora and will see how strongly knitted we are more than any other. Down here at home. Igbos still acommodate one another.
peppyluv02:
I wonder what Nnamdi Kanu and the core Biafran loyalists will say when they stumble on our different eastern threads and see how we tear and blackmail eachother. I read all these and begin to doubt if Biafran will even be a success.Shouldn't we be bothered by Buhari calling us the '5%' he will deal with. When we are not United,how can we speak against these injustice? The likes of Rochas and Ngige who supported Buhari won't say they ain't feeling stup!d now.

Please let's put a stop to all these childish insults and start thinking of ourselves as one. If some Anambarians choose to brag about their state and call others inferior or someone says Anambra is inferior,pls ignore them as that is the most painful thing you can do to stupid person.
DikeOha882, OdenigboAroli,Anambradota,Largas,Malawian,Zonacom,winnie,Abagworo,customized13,yang and others,please let's put a stop to this.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnambraDota: 11:11am On Jul 31, 2015
uduokirika1:
The. Igbo man is naturally republican and socio-politically decetralised, even inside anambra there are. Still cases of dichotomy but the ultimate goal is that youwill be shocked at the way they. Will easily unite when faced with a common challenge. These devisive. Issues are barely personal views of some ill-informed individuals and thus does not reflect in the general facets of our day to day interactions. Check out igbo unions in diaspora and will see how strongly knitted we are more than any other. Down here at home. Igbos still acommodate one another.

Thank you my brother, this is what many people don't understand, when you get to Anambra State you will see division and cracks here and there, senatorial zones and Local governments, towns and villages accusing one another of highhandedness.

Ogbaru and Onitsha call you nwa onye Igbo that is dominating everywhere and buying up every available space yet they are in Anambra accusing their fellow Omanbalas of domination.

The bottomline is inferiority complex, ignorance and poverty mentality. Playing victim wouldn't make the might and rich to dump their status and lower themselves to you because you lack what others got.

Its people like Judith in Nairaland that always overflog here, the stuupid and useless Judith must meet her Waterloo, quote me you blackwidow and perish in the River Niger

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.