Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1226535 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ARIZONA123(m): 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
after1:

Go ask your smelly ashewo mother that rubbish question. You ran away from that thread and now trying to form here, bastard coward.
. PupupuhahahahAhaaaaaaa. Me run away from a nonentity, a nobody and a jobless molue driver like you. Funny you. Plsss let's not derail this thread before the spirit of okija shrine wreck havoc in ur household biko. Plsss let's go elsewhere abeg
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by after1: 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. PupupuhahahahAhaaaaaaa. Me run away from a nonentity, a nobody and a jobless molue driver like you. Funny you. Plsss let's not derail this thread before the spirit of okija shrine wreck havoc in ur household biko. Plsss let's go elsewhere abeg
[/s]

You are a foot mat to everyone on nairaland. A known coward and worthless pig, your cursed family even hate you and reason they see you as a sorrow in there own life. Ogun will surely use you to bath, your own mother will use her hand to bury you and all your siblings. Cruel death will visit your whole community, hardship will be your portion. So shall it be.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ARIZONA123(m): 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
attacker231:

May Sango kill you before dawn, you miserable oaf. I am following you anywhere....
. Ouch!!! The dolt is following me. Hahahahahaaaaaa. I must have planked you hard on the other thread. Let's not derail this sweet thread biko. If chino meet you here. Him go kill you oooo. My hand no dey ooo
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by after1: 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. This thread is too precious to derail. If not I would have slay you to coma as usual. Let's go elsewhere. Ezi
[/s]

Coward, you always rush to post when am offline. You have been decimated and trying to save face, the bastard cant even use his main moniker to quote me. Ogun kill you before weekend. Bastard
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ARIZONA123(m): 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
after1:

Ediot, Come and flex your muscle here. I am here waiting for you to come post same pics you were displaying before. Dont waste my time.
. Guy ur frustration is getting out of hand. Just leave this juicy thread for the responsible nairalanders biko. Chino won't take it easy on you when he sees ur rants here biko. Let's go elsewhere and continue our madness. Lmaooo
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by attacker231: 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Ouch!!! The dolt is following me. Hahahahahaaaaaa. I must have planked you hard on the other thread. Let's not derail this sweet thread biko. If chino meet you here. Him go kill you oooo. My hand no dey ooo

Typical yiibo dunce, They make mouth even when receiving serious bashing. Its only on nairaland you see never do wells make noise when been pummeled, I am your nightmare and will continue to frustrate your pathetic life till you switch to another new moniker. Ask those have chased out of nairaland, they will tell you I dont back down until I see your end.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by after1: 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Guy ur frustration is getting out of hand. Just leave this juicy thread for the responsible nairalanders biko. Chino won't take it easy on you when he sees ur rants here biko. Let's go elsewhere and continue our madness. Lmaooo
[/s]

The bastard is trying to do ojuku style, you will regret ever quoting me. Even your frustrated parents will deny you when am through with you, you can call any of your warrior here to come flex muscle. Bunch of never do wells.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ARIZONA123(m): 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

You are a foot mat to everyone on nairaland. A known coward and worthless pig, your cursed family even hate you and reason they see you as a sorrow in there own life. Ogun will surely use you to bath, your own mother will use her hand to bury you and all your siblings. Cruel death will visit your whole community, hardship will be your portion. So shall it be.
. Ignored. Same gabbage rants. Meanwhile meet me on the other thread make I hammer you more. Lolz
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ARIZONA123(m): 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
attacker231:

Typical yiibo dunce, They make mouth even when receiving serious bashing. Its only on nairaland you see never do wells make noise when been pummeled, I am your nightmare and will continue to frustrate your pathetic life till you switch to another new moniker. Ask those have chased out of nairaland, they will tell you I dont back down until I see your end.
. Let's not do this here biko. Let's go back to that our thread biko. I beg you
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ARIZONA123(m): 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

The bastard is trying to do ojuku style, you will regret ever quoting me. Even your frustrated parents will deny you when am through with you, you can call any of your warrior here to come flex muscle. Bunch of never do wells.
. Trash trash trash from a frustrated molue bus driver. Let's respect this beautiful thread biko
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by after1: 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Ignored. Same gabbage rants. Meanwhile meet me on the other thread make I hammer you more. Lolz
[/s]

Yeebhoe dunce, You ran away from that thread thinking I am offline. Your whorish mother can not save you from being brutally e-murdered.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Trash trash trash from a frustrated molue bus driver. Let's respect this beautiful thread biko

Oga your derailing this thread oooooo, mind yourself
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ARIZONA123(m): 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

. Ama outta here. Meet me on that thread let's do our thing shikena
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by yang(m): 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
So neil is still there.

I hope you have the permission of these ladies before posting their pictures here.

All these things are not hard to do if you want to.

There is just not a lot of good architecture and landscaping in most buildings in Anambra

Sad cos these things don t cost money

There is also not modernization and renovation of buildings to make the look new periodically by landlords

SpaceTour:
Whitemen's residence at Sabmiller- Onitsha

Whitemen turns everywhere they are to 'Europe'

They are really catching fun at their Onitsha residence after work at their residence cool
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by after1: 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
[/s]

I dont respect jobless son of a LovePeddler like you, you have been pissed on by everyone and deserve more sorrow. I laugh whenever they piss on you and bash you cos you deserve it. No place for the wicked, your senile father will be crying in his lonely grave for bringing a bastard like you to this world. BUhahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by after1: 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Ama outta here. Meet me on that thread let's do our thing shikena

I will hammer you anywhere I feel like, you are my foot mat and rag, while everyone is cursing you, I will be pummeling your flat head any where. You are already a living corpse. Hahahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ARIZONA123(m): 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
attacker231:

. I tell ya. U don jamm the wrong person wey go send you to an early grave. Ama outta here
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by attacker231: 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
ARIZONA123:

May trailer crush your entire household, May your father be used as sacrifice for the gods. May your sister be raped by mad men, may tears and sorrow be your portion. We are all going to bury you on nairaland. Lmaooo

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by attacker231: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. I tell ya. U don jamm the wrong person wey go send you to an early grave. Ama outta here
[/s]

Your fathers corpse will be the joy of the town, your mother will die of cancer and chronic ulcer. You will work and never see kobo, all your effort will be in vain. Your whole household will die a mysterious death before month end. Iseeeeee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by after1: 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
attacker231:

May trailer crush your entire household, May your father be used as sacrifice for the gods. May your sister be raped by mad men, may tears and sorrow be your portion. We are all going to bury you on nairaland. Lmaooo

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ARIZONA123(m): 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
attacker231:

after1:
[s][/s]
attacker231:

. Let's not do this here biko. Let's go back to that our thread biko. I beg you. I have been assigned to plank and pummel ur Yoruba conehead to coma. Biko siri nkapi nkapi sie eba puo. Ezi
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by attacker231: 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Let's not do this here biko. Let's go back to that our thread biko. I beg you. Let's not do this here biko. Let's go back to that our thread biko. I beg you. I have been assigned to plank and pummel ur Yoruba conehead to coma. Biko siri nkapi nkapi sie eba puo. Ezi
[/s]

You are our foot mat and have no right to make noise, your death is near and reason we are going to crush you before you meet your death. Your mother is in trouble and she will surely use her hand to bury you, she will be disgraced and mocked, her corpse will be fed to the vultures. Iseeee

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ARIZONA123(m): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Oga your derailing this thread oooooo, mind yourself
. Chief Ebuka. I am not d one derailing this thread. Na that frustrated agbero park called after1. Aka attacker321.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by after1: 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Let's not do this here biko. Let's go back to that our thread biko. I beg you. Let's not do this here biko. Let's go back to that our thread biko. I beg you. I have been assigned to plank and pummel ur Yoruba conehead to coma. Biko siri nkapi nkapi sie eba puo. Ezi

You dont know anything, I dont back down. I will make you leave nairaland for me, tougher yeebhoes have resigned, your deranged father is truly in trouble.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ARIZONA123(m): 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Yeebhoe dunce, You ran away from that thread thinking I am offline. Your whorish mother can not save you from being brutally e-murdered.
. Yeribastard. I don't run away from battle. I was there planking your other guy. Till he zoomed off. Let's go back there and leave this thread for them biko
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by after1: 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Chief Ebuka. I am not d one derailing this thread. Na that frustrated agbero park called after1. Aka attacker321.

Your own tactics is calling me different monikers whenever am bashing you and your father. So I am now attacker23 again? You are going down already, no mercy for you accursed oaf. Ebuka AKA Anambradota himself is my boy, and will warn you never to cross my path.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by after1: 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Yeribastard. I don't run away from battle. I was there planking your other guy. Till he zoomed off. Let's go back there and leave this thread for them biko

Planking who? You have been disgraced on that same thread, most peeps are laughing and even advising you to go commit suicide cos you have been cursed. You are my foot mat just like your smelly mother, I can piss on you all anywhere, no time.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ARIZONA123(m): 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

I dont respect jobless son of a LovePeddler like you, you have been pissed on by everyone and deserve more sorrow. I laugh whenever they piss on you and bash you cos you deserve it. No place for the wicked, your senile father will be crying in his lonely grave for bringing a bastard like you to this world. BUhahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
. I love this thread. I will ignore you for its worth it. Meanwhile let's go there
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by after1: 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. I love this thread. I will ignore you for its worth it. Meanwhile let's go there

The disgraced son of a village bicycle is still making mouth. You have no shame just like you late senile father, he was a shameless drunkard before he met his own cruel death. No peace for you, cursed animal.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ARIZONA123(m): 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
attacker231:

. This thread have been nominated for the thread of the year. Let's not derail it biko. I beg you
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by attacker231: 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. This thread have been nominated for the thread of the year. Let's not derail it biko. I beg you

Ogun kill you for begging me, May your mother be victim of accidental discharge. May she use her hand to bury you soon, you will never make month end cos you have been cursed by everyone. Anoufia grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.