Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1225891 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
after1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
...Nawa ...
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ARIZONA123(m): 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
after1:

Your own tactics is calling me different monikers whenever am bashing you and your father. So I am now attacker23 again? You are going down already, no mercy for you accursed oaf. Ebuka AKA Anambradota himself is my boy, and will warn you never to cross my path.
. Guy. U should already understand that I don't want to derail this beautiful thread. If not. You knw how I roll nau. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by after1: 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

...Nawa ...

Brother, No vex abeg. That little boy pissed me off, he has been looking for my trouble for long and I have his time today. You can see that he is been dealt with by different people, no vex abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by after1: 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Guy. U should already understand that I don't want to derail this beautiful thread. If not. You knw how I roll nau. Lolz

I am your boss, dont ever in your miserable life call me guy. Your best men run away when they sight me, you are just a little bastard hiding behind a new moniker to throw insult. I shit on you on any thread, I dont back down. You are going down and no peace for you and your household.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ARIZONA123(m): 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
after1:

You dont know anything, I dont back down. I will make you leave nairaland for me, tougher yeebhoes have resigned, your deranged father is truly in trouble.
. You are only barking here like mad dog. Man up let's meet on the other thread.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ARIZONA123(m): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

You are our foot mat and have no right to make noise, your death is near and reason we are going to crush you before you meet your death. Your mother is in trouble and she will surely use her hand to bury you, she will be disgraced and mocked, her corpse will be fed to the vultures. Iseeee
. This was the same coneheaded nitwit that I pummelled till he started stammering and spitting rubbish on the other thread. I am only ignoring you because this thread is special. Shikena!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by after1: 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. You are only barking here like mad dog. Man up let's meet on the other thread.

Your mother is a fool, see this never do well making mouth. You have been the one splashing smelly spit everywhere, I know you are cursed and looking for who to kill you. I will surely do the needful and make you end your own miserable life.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by attacker231: 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. This was the same coneheaded nitwit that I pummelled till he started stammering and spitting rubbish on the other thread. I am only ignoring you because this thread is special. Shikena!
[/s]

Accursed bastard, you ran away from that thread and still making noise here. Sango kill your pathetic mother, may she suffer till cruel death snatch her away. May you be victim of boko haram bomb. Devil punish you and your generations.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by okolochyke: 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. [s]This was the same coneheaded nitwit that I pummelled till he started stammering and spitting rubbish on the other thread. I am only ignoring you because this thread is special. Shikena![/s]

Shut up there. U know how we roll lolzz

Go and ask Omoreminder2.

U are a baby
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 4dankey: 8:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
investnow2013:
Anambra state government builds skill acquisition center

In line with Governor Willie Obiano’s determination to eradicate poverty and unemployment through the establishment of skill acquisition centres, the leadership of Amawbia Town Union in Awka South Local Government Area has officially handed over a skill acquisition centre built by them for learning of various entrepreneurial skills by the women.
Performing the ceremony, the President-General Amawbia Town Union, Sir Anene Mmaduka, represented by his deputy, Mr. Chris Nwoye, who extolled the uncommon leadership qualities of Governor Obiano, said that poverty remains a major impediment in achieving the Millennium Development Goals in the country, which prompted the building of the centre.

Sir Anene noted that since women empowerment is part of Governor Obiano’s efforts at eliminating poverty in the state, they built the centre to help their women acquire the needed entrepreneurial skill, for their self reliance and also to become employers of labour and charged them to be hardworking.

Admonishing the women to use the centre for their economic enhancement, the chairman on the occasion, Mr. Ben Ekenta, noted that the skill acquisition centre, will go a long way in providing various beneficial skills for the women and charged them to avail themselves of the unique opportunity.

Also speaking, Reverend Sylvester Ogugua of Saint Peter’s Anglican Church Amawbia, thanked the leadership of the town union for their noble initiative and prayed God to bless the centre.

This is what we need in South East Nigeria.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IGBOSON1: 2:00am On Aug 19, 2015
Nwa Onitsha making giant strides in the US:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuD6uAVNs48

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by joeisreal(m): 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
Governor Willie Obiano should be given every support he needs. He is a MAN among men with all the successes he keeps recording when other state governors are going to the media wailing on how they cannot meet the commonest of their responsibilities which is to pay workers' salaries.
Some of these governors still retain bloated allowances to themselves especially that ridiculous perk they call security vote. Our Governor Willie Obiano is indeed a great man.

I will also urge that we start channelling some of the contracts to appropriate departments in Universities as these fund will be useful for departmental upkeep and will engage the students either during I.T(Industrial attachment) or during long vacations. For Example the department of Civil Engineering in a higher institution in Anambra state can be given a street road reconstruction contract that will help as a practical or hands-on approach for the students of that department to practice what they learnt in the class. A contract for a state owned ID card can be outsourced to the Statistics department of a higher institution in the state too. We should not wait for young people of our great state to graduate maybe at 22 or 23 years before they start learning how to be entrepreneurs and good managers. CATCH THEM YOUNG!!!
www.jaraplus.com

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 6:46am On Aug 20, 2015
joeisreal:
Governor Willie Obiano should be given every support he needs. He is a MAN among men with all the successes he keeps recording when other state governors are going to the media wailing on how they cannot meet the commonest of their responsibilities which is to pay workers' salaries.
Some of these governors still retain bloated allowances to themselves especially that ridiculous perk they call security vote. Our Governor Willie Obiano is indeed a great man.

I will also urge that we start channelling some of the contracts to appropriate departments in Universities as these fund will be useful for departmental upkeep and will engage the students either during I.T(Industrial attachment) or during long vacations. For Example the department of Civil Engineering in a higher institution in Anambra state can be given a street road reconstruction contract that will help as a practical or hands-on approach for the students of that department to practice what they learnt in the class. A contract for a state owned ID card can be outsourced to the Statistics department of a higher institution in the state too. We should not wait for young people of our great state to graduate maybe at 22 or 23 years before they start learning how to be entrepreneurs and good managers. CATCH THEM YOUNG!!!
www.jaraplus.com

I remember my chaplain back in school kept hammering about this during homily at mass whenever he senses the presence of govt officials.
It's unfortunate that people in power prefer giving out contracts only to friends and acquaintances as reward for support during campaigns. Anambra should set the pace on that regard.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by automine(m): 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
This air compressor is up for sale Specs; 7.5kw, 3 phase 16 bar, 3 cylinders. Also available is forklift tire 12/16.5 any interested buyer can contact me on 07030470010.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
Onitsha Port: Anambra shippers task FG

The Anambra State Shippers Association has called on the Federal Government to gazette Onitsha River-Port as final destination for container goods coming into the country.

This was just as the association commended the government for making Warri Seaport functional as wharf of final destination for cargo goods.

The President of the association, Mr. Emma Akpaka, made the call at the weekend, in Onitsha, while speaking with newsmen on the recent move by the association to adopt Warri wharf as destination for all its container goods.

He noted that Warri Port was cut off from cargo transportation for about 10 years on flimsy excuses, as if deposits of many natural resources in Nigeria were a divine mistake.

“When the news filtered in that it has opened for business, shippers doubted it until Julius Berger Services Nig. Ltd assembled importers/exporters on August 5 in Onitsha and August 6 in Nnewi, to confirm the good news.

“Another spice to the business in Warri wharf is that Julius Berger Services has floated vessels that carry containers from any location in the world to Warri Port at cheaper rate.

“Anambra shippers received this information with skepticism until Mr. Thilo Ackermann, the General Manager of the company, took enough time to convince shippers that the company ventured into shipping after a solid foundation that equally considered the reputation of the mother company.”

He said it was excitement galore as shippers in the state heaved a sigh of relief that henceforth, their containers will come through Warri Port faster and cheaper.

The shippers’ boss said his association decided to work in Warri Port because of its proximity to Onitsha and Nnewi, the commercial and industrial hubs of the South-East respectively.

However, he urged that the Customs and other relevant agencies should be transparent and avoid, “strange and frustrating rules that breed suspicion.”

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
This is another good news!. Julius Beger involvement is very much encouraging!.Anambra coastline is becoming busier with the multiple activities going on between Onitsha to Lokoja, it will be good if Julius Beger put barges to deliver containers from Warri to Onitsha port!.It should be noted that oil business on Coast of Anambra state is also a contributory factor!.Many companies in Onitsha & Nnewi like Julius Beger, Sab millar, Coca cola,Pokobros,Innoson, Ibeto, Orient petroleum & many more are using it to move to & fro their raw materials, their machineries & finished products!

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 10:14am On Aug 22, 2015
Obiano's Agricultural Revolution Continues==>>>>> Anambra State ministry of agriculture begins training of farmers in fish farming techniques

In line with Governor Willie Obiano’s desire to make Anambra the highest fish producing state in West Africa, the state Ministry of agriculture and Rural Development has developed a frame-work that will deliver quality fish in the State.
The Commissioner for Agriculture and Rural Development, Mr. Afam Mbanefo, disclosed this during a stakeholders’ meeting with fish farmers and marketers held in his office aimed at taking ownership of the process of multiplying fish in the state.

Commissioner Mbanefo, who expressed hope that the value chain they have developed will give the required result, stated that they are training the farmers on improved agric techniques which are being achieved through the value chain initiatives.

Mr. Mbanefo who commended Governor Obiano for investing in agriculture, said they are making arrangement with the Bank of Agriculture and the Bank of Industry to make loans available for farmers in the State.

On his part, the Special Assistant to Governor on fisheries, Mr. Emeka Iloghalu, said that they have developed a blue print that will soon be implemented and disclosed that they have a scheme whereby they can produce some quantity of fish in all the local government areas in the state.

In his comment, the Chairman, Fish Farmers’ Association, Anambra State Chapter Engineer Christopher Chukwuemeka, expressed delight with the work of the value chain initiative, pointing out that it will give people opportunity to learn new techniques in fish production and expressed hope that Anambra will soon become the highest producer of fish in West Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
obiano is a visionary.. watching the conference live on youtube now

https://www.nairaland.com/2544297/special-conference-securty-south-east
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 8:03am On Aug 23, 2015
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:55am On Aug 23, 2015
asha80:
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/one-year-of-neglect-of-anambra-state-owned-industries/218160/
The man lack knowledge of what is happening in Anambra, Ikenga hotel was burnt down during Ngige an Chris Uba saga, that's were they are buiding Awka shopping mall,, which I believe will bring more revenue to us, Premier brewery Arthur Eze owns major stake in PM, when Anambra state gov was tring to sale PM to SAB Miller, during Obi's tenure Arthur refused, for the past one year Obiano.had performed well in area of industry he brought many investors and he's supporting industrialist in Anambra by providing support fund.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 8:58am On Aug 23, 2015
post=37242385:

The man lack knowledge of what is happening in Anambra, Ikenga hotel was burnt down during Ngige an Chris Uba saga, that's were they are buiding Awka shopping mall,, which I believe will bring more revenue to us, Premier brewery Arthur Eze owns major stake in PM, when Anambra state gov was tring to sale PM to SAB Miller, during Obi's tenure Arthur refused, for the past one year Obiano.had performed well in area of industry he brought many investors and he's supporting industrialist in Anambra by providing support fund.
ok
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 23, 2015
post=37242385:

Don't mind those amrchair ennui that doesn't know shiiit about Anambra State

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:49am On Aug 23, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Don't mind those amrchair ennui that doesn't know shiiit about Anambra State
Thanks bro, ingnoramus because they have access to media organization they will writing rubbish and publish, Ogunike hotel will make more sense and bring more revenue than Ikenga hotel because of UNESCO world heritage site(Ogunike cave), same way El rufai was trying to discreadit and rubbish Peter Obi's economic polices when Obi was still governor, not knowing that he was laying great fundation in Anamba, we all can see Obi's legacy. Happy Sunday!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by basilo101: 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Enugu, Anambra Governors hold consultation on mutual interest

The Governments of Enugu and Anambra States have agreed to partner in various areas of mutual interest, including the area of business development, for the benefit of the two South-East sister states.

Anambra State Governor, Chief Willy Obiano and his Enugu State counterpart, Rt. Hon Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, told newsmen at the Government House Enugu that the cooperation between the two states would continue to be treated with all seriousness by the two state governments.

The Anambra governor told journalists that, “We discussed areas of mutual interest- business wise and
agriculture.

“Basically, this is first visit since Ugwuanyi became the governor of Enugu State. I actually came to congratulate him and if there is any challenge we will sit down to discuss it”.

Obiano, who was accompanied by a retinue of aides and top government officials at the Enugu Lion Building spent nearly an hour in close session with his host, Governor Ugwuanyi

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&sqi=2&ved=0CDEQqQIwA2oVChMI8dG784yfxwIV45nbCh1qnQvW&url=http%3A%2F%2Fdailypost.ng%2F2015%2F08%2F10%2Fenugu-anambra-governors-hold-consultation-on-mutual-interest%2F&ei=gOfIVfGRGOOz7gbquq6wDQ&usg=AFQjCNF6MwgzoPelHFxRtGCfy3GuhKZ0RQ&sig2=4IpvFxfw-K0GNiKpMu0CCA&bvm=bv.99804247,d.bGQ
Please Part of this agreement should be that anambra will constriuct the Nsugbe-Aguleri-omor road while Enugu will reconstruct the Nsukka-Adani road to link both roads at the boarder. this is the the federal road that runs through the food basket of both states
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
post=37243772:

Thanks bro, ingnoramus because they have access to media organization they will writing rubbish and publish, Ogunike hotel will make more sense and bring more revenue than Ikenga hotel because of UNESCO world heritage site(Ogunike cave), same way El rufai was trying to discreadit and rubbish Peter Obi's economic polices when Obi was still governor, not knowing that he was laying great fundation in Anamba, we all can see Obi's legacy. Happy Sunday!
when will I stop hearing this bullshiiitt talk of laying foundation? why is this laying foundation only applicable in Anambra under obi's wasted tenure? which foundation are you talking about? El rufai criticized economic policies of state governors and Peter obi happened to be one of those with poor economic policies and instead of the him to counter his arguments with facts, he said el rufai insulted igbo race as the true demagogue he is. How many prominent figures have criticized obiano's economic policies whereas we had prominent figures like El rufai, Charles Soludo, Pat utomi, Okey Ndibe etc all agreeing that Peter obi was doing absolutely nothing in Anambra without Peter obi dismissing their claims with facts. Are you now more grounded than these folks? Fact is only thing that is sacred.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
Somebody is already running mad like a headless chicken.
The reason while El Rufai took a swipe at Obi budget was because Soludo regarded Northen Nigeria as beggars enclave in one of his articles.

El Rufai trying to protect his oligarchy club decided to call Anambra budget misplaced priority and crticized Obi harshly.

Today who is vindicated, Anambra State is buoyant but Northern Nigeria still remain the bedrock of beggars.

El Rufai was driven by emotion and sentiment not pragmatism.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nonsense, keep deceiving gullible illiterates who buy Peter obi propaganda. Is Anambra the only state in the SE? What did el rufai say about Chime? El rufai also criticized other governors even in his north, not just Peter obi so to hell with your ethnic card. It was a series of articles discussing state budgets. Why didn't Peter obi refute his claims with facts other than saying el rufai insulted igbo race, the same way he avoided discussing Soludo statistics.
Sometimes, I wonder if Peter obi is hoodwinking people like you who claim to be educated with some super powers but then, I remember Obi has many people on his payroll on social media.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/92664/1/gov-obi-and-el-rufai-in-defense-of-anambra-integri.html

Follow this link and stop disgracing yourself like the way you in FB

Below is where the midget was running his mouth

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/anambras-budget-of-misplaced-priorities/117510/

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
Other than the part he talked about Anambra resources, please state what is wrong with the article and stop typing like a motor park tout or is this how you people were groomed at unizik?

The article started thus like I mentioned:
We continue our budgetary analysis with the South-eastern state of Anambra,

Show me Peter obi's rebuttal with facts and not articles written by hired people like you.

Incase you missed it, here was Peter obi's response like the true demagogue he is:

http://www.punchng.com/news/el-rufai-insulted-igbo-race-obi/

If you want to keep posting article links by people, here is one analytical article by a concerned Anambra person on that issue:

http://saharareporters.com/2012/06/15/governor-peter-obi-vs-el-rufai-who-insulting-ndigbo-jon-chikadibie-okafo
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
I'm glad other people are aware of people obi's fraudulent antics and saying it on Facebook. It's ok you think it's me. I don't care what you think though. Since you now know me, why not expose my identity here or do your worst? I dare you cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
Below are where Omanbalas came in defence of their state and tore the uncirmcumcized midget into pieces grin grin grin grin grin

newafricanpress.com/2012/06/15/anambra-the-limits-of-propaganda-by-chudi-offodile/

newsghana.com.gh/anambra-still-on-el-rufai-and-his-yes-men-by-amos-onyedika/

Don't try Omanbalas cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.